Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:53 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41322 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmmm.... as a result of pigmentation.

@ Most high, are u asking for more hours so that Ceasar can imprison us more? sad

God must have a special place reserved for Ceasar and his enforcers in hell. I can't wait to see his face when the table turns. smiley

How are you blessed sister. smiley

Caesar is in big trouble that's why he be raging so much grin

And I was talking about family, not enough hours as one would like to spend with family. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh every humans default color is black. all these arabs and whites are diseased now.

numbers 12 vs 12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

This is serious. They are half dead. Wonder what Micheal Jackson saw, he ended up looking like a ghost.

I used to say I can't marry a white (though I have crushes on somewink ) cos they look too fragile n yucky. sad

What tribe are Brazilians and Mexicans?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
MostHigh:

How are you blessed sister. smiley

Caesar is in big trouble that's why he be raging so much grin

And I was talking about family, not enough hours as one would like to spend with family. smiley

I'm fine my beloved brother.

Ohh! Yeah, it's a terrible thing. No time for family not to talk of other commitments. I haven't had quality time to study in like 2 weeks. Thank God for the lil interaction on NL.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: yup go to the book of numbers chapter 12 and leviticus chapter 13 if you aint black you sho enuff is diseased. its a curse. everyone has a curse on them believe it or not for not following God before the time of noah. ours is the deuteronomy 28 curses. theirs is clean leprosy. thats whats called clean leprosy. whiteness. but they have spinned it to the point via propaganda to where we believe the whte skin is superior

So I read numbers 12 and this is what I can find:
1. God distinguished between a Prophet and Moses. Pophet sees vision dreams while Moses talks to God 'mouth to mouth'
2. Mariam messed up big time and became 'as white as snow'- leprosy. So if God wants to punish you, one of his punishments is to make you leprotic and in Mariams case, she hd clean leprosy......

Levecticus 13
1.Leprosy is a horrible plague that makes you unclean
2 PLEASE EXPLAIN LEVETICUS 13: 12-15
3 13:30 is talking about being blonde right?? shocked shocked

I was rushing/rushing to read it, apart from the verse mentioned, I get the picture.

So I used to follow a blogger, who says these kind of things, about oyinbos being void of colour or looking milky, I thought she was crazy. (She was a bible believer too).

So what I am drumming again is even chincos and the lot....them dey leprous shoo?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This is serious. They are half dead. Wonder what Micheal Jackson saw, he ended up looking like a ghost.

I used to say I can't marry a white (though I have crushes on somewink ) cos they look too fragile n yucky. sad

What tribe are Brazilians and Mexicans?

@ The Bolds

1.Michael Jackson supposedly had vitiligo, in his case he had a rare case that wiped him off,(his whole skin was totally gone) but what I read was that most times He'd put on full body make up to hide the 'imperfection'. Oh and he did look 50 times uglier lipsrsealed

2. I always said I'd never marry one, their skins look like a weird type of sponges, those types where the seller has to dance naked in the rain before you buy one type of sponges...now it all makes sense.

3.Hmmm, This is a toughie and if i explain it to you in Historical terms, OBD will go "ahhh but you do err". So let's leave it to him

BTW its TPB in da HAUS!!!!! grin grin (No seriously its me, TPB- TinyPurpleBaby)

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Top of the day to you brother. smiley

Been busy with Cesar tins Sire, not enough hours in the day

TPB is trying to grasp the reality of a completely black world

Look at it this way if the whole world was to intermarry the whole world would be black. smiley

But the most high God in his infinite wisdom knows why he separated the nations as is revealed in the book of Deuteronomy

No I really need to understand this wella cool. I want to be sure of where this is going...hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This is serious. They are half dead. Wonder what Micheal Jackson saw, he ended up looking like a ghost. Michael Jackson is an Israelite, his case is a mental case.

What tribe are Brazilians and Mexicans? Depends on their Dad, there are lot of blacks in South America, they are really suffering over there i tell u, some are fishermen e.t.c. I believe i have a thread 4 that, all Tribes of Israel in the world today.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2013
THE TWELVE TRIBES OF
ISRAEL.

1. YAHAWADAH = יהודה = JUDAH = NEGROES/AFRICAN AMERICANS

2. BANYAMAN = בנימן =BENJAMIN =WEST INDIES/ JAMAICA TO BELIZE

3. LAWAYA = לוי = LEVI = HAITIANS

4. SHAMAIWAN = שמעון = SIMEON =DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

5. ZABAWALAN = זבולן = ZEBULON =GUATEMALA TO PANAMA

6. AHPARYAM = אפרים = EPHRAIM = PUERTO RICANS

7. MANASHAH = מנשה = MANASSEH = CUBANS

8. GAD = גד = GAD = NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS

9. RAAHWABAN = ראובן = REUBEN = SEMINOLE INDIANS

10. NAPATHALAYA = נפתלי = NAPTHALI = ARGENTINA AND CHILE
11. AHSHAR = אשר = ASHER = COLOMBIA TO URUGUAY

12. YASHASHAKAR = יששכר = ISSACHAR = MEXICANS

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2013
Abikupower:

@ The Bolds

1.Michael Jackson supposedly had vitiligo, in his case he had a rare case that wiped him off,(his whole skin was totally gone) but what I read was that most times He'd put on full body make up to hide the 'imperfection'. Oh and he did look 50 times uglier lipsrsealed

2. I always said I'd never marry one, their skins look like a weird type of sponges, those types where the seller has to dance naked in the rain before you buy one type of sponges...now it all makes sense.

3.Hmmm, This is a toughie and if i explain it to you in Historical terms, OBD will go "ahhh but you do err". So let's leave it to him

BTW its TPB in da HAUS!!!!! grin grin (No seriously its me, TPB- TinyPurpleBaby)
whats with the change of usernames? U breaking the rules you know. AbikuPower? Sounds like some Voodoo stuff. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Meilyn, what are you? Obadiah incarnate? shocked

@Abikupower, do u think it's dat difficult to know it's u? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 18, 2013
Tgirl4real: Meilyn, what are you? Obadiah incarnate? shocked

I'm beginning to think Meilyn is O-badee's clone lipsrsealed

Lol, O-badee couldn't guess it was me na.... tongue So I'm that special that you can easily recognize moi

This is a very emotional moment for me.... cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 18, 2013
MEILYN: whats with the change of usernames? U breaking the rules you know. AbikuPower? Sounds like some Voodoo stuff. grin grin grin

I'm being stalked on that one and I will not be able to express myself. If they really wanna punish me, they should ban TPB and not this one.

About the AbikuPower stuff....my grandma used to think that I was Ogbanje so I just figured that oh well, might as well have fun with it tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2013
Abikupower:

I'm beginning to think Meilyn is O-badee's clone lipsrsealed

Lol, O-badee couldn't guess it was me na.... tongue So I'm that special that you can easily recognize moi

This is a very emotional moment for me.... cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

Crazy geh!!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Tgirl4real: Meilyn, what are you? Obadiah incarnate? shocked

grin grin grin See, the Holy Spirit direct God's servants. U may tink am Obadiah or Obadiah's incarnate e.t.c e.t.c. The Holy Spirit is directing us both, we should be going to dsame direction, dont u tink? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin grin See, the Holy Spirit direct God's servants. U may tink am Obadiah or Obadiah's incarnate e.t.c e.t.c. The Holy Spirit is directing us both, we should be going to dsame direction, dont u tink? cheesy cheesy

The same direction brother.smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2013
MostHigh:

The same direction brother.smiley
Brother Mosthigh Scarcer than con.doms in Asia. Hope all is well bruv?cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Crazy geh!!!!

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2013
MEILYN: Brother Mosthigh Scarcer than con.doms in Asia. Hope all is well bruv?cheesy cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2013
MEILYN: Brother Mosthigh Scarcer than con.doms in Asia. Hope all is well bruv?cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Alls well and we give thanks, howz your endzzz hope the heathens aint stressing you out.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Crazy geh!!!!

grin grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

waassup TPB.smiley

How ya dey today?

Top of da day to ya my sister.smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2013
i shall come back to this thread in a couple of hours family. i see yall done dropped some poignant posts. be right back. caesar whooping my butt right now

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by write2obi(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. look around you ? who is in rulership ? ROMAN. who is on the bottom ? Israel. heaven and earth reversed. isaiah 29 vs 16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
Am really overwhelmed, finding the whole thing difficult to comprehend, am taking it bit by bit so I don't get choked. Lol
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2013
MostHigh:

waassup TPB.smiley

How ya dey today?

Top of da day to ya my sister.smiley

Most high Most High

How you dey na E don tey no be today

Im coolies man, coolies....you?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Most high Most High

How you dey na E don tey no be today

Im coolies man, coolies....you?

This my sister and her rhymes.smiley

no jokes you got talent there, I go soon invite you make we do collabo grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin

Alls well and we give thanks, howz your endzzz hope the heathens aint stressing you out.

my end is delicious. Oh bruv, there will always be heathens, if there are no heathens, it means what am preaching aint true sire. But erm erm, am kicking butts, they get surprised when i bring that precept upon precept to back up my claim, am now familiar with the name Anti-Christ. grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
MostHigh:

This my sister and her rhymes.smiley

no jokes you got talent there, I go soon invite you[b] make we do collabo[/b] grin

Ehn?! COllabo!!! Ope OLUWA OH!!! grin grin grin

Jo jo, E duro, lemme go and ehnnnn contacts my lawyassss...... so I get 90% of what ever profit we make sah. E good na sebi??
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Jo jo, E duro, lemme go and ehnnnn contacts my lawyassss...... so I get 90% of what ever profit we make sah. E good na sebi??
hehehe, suicide contract. Even if i be begger sef. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

No need for lawyer now.smiley

If you get 90 percent we get 90 percent seeing we are one family grin

so no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
MEILYN: my end is delicious. Oh bruv, there will always be heathens, if there are no heathens, it means what am preaching aint true sire. But erm erm, am kicking butts, they get surprised when i bring that precept upon precept to back up my claim, am now familiar with the name Anti-Christ. grin grin grin

The precept upon precept be make the heathen go mad.smiley

Its like a hot rod in thier brain. grin

True talk if you doubt it go ask Goshen Grace grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
MostHigh:

No need for lawyer now.smiley

If you get 90 percent we get 90 percent seeing we are one family grin

so no shaking.

Lol see as you corner ne sha.... grin

You smart no be small.

No shaking boss!!
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, suicide contract. Even if i be begger sef. grin grin

Good contract jhare!! No spoil my blessings for me abeg abeg abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply)

Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.