Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41102 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: buahahaha now thats one heck of a cup of coffee. i drink that i will be amped for 2 years straight no sleep grin

Lmaooooooooooo just seeing the years part now.... grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: huh shocked

No be lie OOO grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh it means if you are in the lord and then you backslide, while you were in the lord you had been cleansed of all the evil in your life so your soul is clean, if you backslide, your soul is now clean and empty and hence lots of space to be occupied by all the demons that would jump on you after you backslide. in short after backsliding you become 7 times worse than you were before you backslided. in fact it would have been better for you not to have found God at all than to find God and backslide cuz the demons come at you harder and more forceful. you will tend to see people who backslide doing worse things than they were doing even before they found God. tis all spiritual wink

So, those evil spirits are just evill deeds right? Not real spirits? grin

That's what I really wanna know.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

ITs a CUP!!!!!!!

Lowly safant boss....all join, you get am cool
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

But its what Im reading nah, iif God wants to punish you, he makes you oyinboyishy........ Is that not what you said about Egypt? and not Meilyn is saying that about Japhet.....and certainly, they can't be one person nah
well he did curse a nation like that. i dont quite know the method. maybe he shut down their pineal gland ? this apparently stimulates melanin production undecided
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
MostHigh:

No be lie OOO grin
hey brother you as scarce as an english man on the streets of isale eko. whats good with ya wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, those evil spirits are just evill deeds right? Not real spirits? grin

That's what I really wanna know.
combination of evil spirits and evil deeds. evil spirits is what makes you do evil deeds grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: well he did curse a nation like that. i dont quite know the method. maybe he shut down their pineal gland ? this apparently stimulates melanin production undecided

What hou mean is default color is black.....right

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: combination of evil spirits and evil deeds. evil spirits is what makes you do evil deeds grin

Where did the evil spirits come from? Can more than one spirit possess a person going by creation story?

Is the spirit you have not the spirit God gave you from the beginning?

I know there are several places evil spirits are mentioned in scriptures, but we need to juxtapose it with what we learnt on the account of creation.

Who is the devil? Who is a demon? How does the devil tempt you?

From our discussions, I can safely say demons could mean wrong doctrine, right?

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh no the white man aint japeth. he is edom dont be deceived tongue

considering that life started after the time of Noah...

Elisha cursed gehazi nah telling him his whole generation will be white skinned....

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

What hou mean is default color is black.....right
oh every humans default color is black. all these arabs and whites are diseased now.

numbers 12 vs 12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

considering that life started after the time of Noah...

Elisha cursed gehazi nah telling him his whole generation will be white skinned....
life started before the time of noah story of noah is chapter 6. life started in chapter 1

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Where did the evil spirits come from? Can more than one spirit possess a person going by creation story? the human spirit cannot be on neutral. once good leaves it space is opened for evil. the evil spirit comes from within. thats how spirits are made. so the evil spirit is from God isaiah 45 vs 7 and yes you can be posessed by several demons

Is the spirit you have not the spirit God gave you from the beginning? well of course it is but the spirit is not static. it is like a yoyo and swings and morphs and mutates wherever you want it to. the spirit is like a kid that you have to train. you can either train it to be good or to be evil

Who is the devil? Who is a demon? How does the devil tempt you? the devil can be anybody. a demon can be anybody and the devil tempts you by appealing to your weakness

From our discussions, I can safely say demons could mean wrong doctrine, right? yes wrong doctrines can bring demons out of you. lol. in fact thats how most demons are brought out of you. by wrong philosophies and doctrines

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh every humans default color is black. all these arabs and whites are diseased now.

numbers 12 vs 12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb.

Please the link to your description of noah's story...

Everyone not black is diseased?!?!, I wont lie man, I aint getting you on this.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

yup go to the book of numbers chapter 12 and leviticus chapter 13 if you aint black you sho enuff is diseased. its a curse. everyone has a curse on them believe it or not for not following God before the time of noah. ours is the deuteronomy 28 curses. theirs is clean leprosy. thats whats called clean leprosy. whiteness. but they have spinned it to the point via propaganda to where we believe the whte skin is superior

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: yup go to the book of numbers chapter 12 and leviticus chapter 13 if you aint black you sho enuff is diseased. its a curse. everyone has a curse on them believe it or not for not following God before the time of noah. ours is the deuteronomy 28 curses. theirs is clean leprosy. thats whats called clean leprosy. whiteness. but they have spinned it to the point via propaganda to where we believe the whte skin is superior

okay. lemme first get home.

keeeping another space. I dey come
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

YAP
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh every humans default color is black. all these arabs and whites are diseased now.

I thought Edom - Esau came out red.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: life started before the time of noah story of noah is chapter 6. life started in chapter 1

oh.....what i meant was like after the flood. everyone default colour was black....

Exodus 4:7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

oh.....what i meant was like after the flood. everyone default colour was black....

Exodus 4:7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.
there was nothing like flood. God neva destroyed the whole earth with literal water. The flood story is symbolic. The whole earth was flooded with sin, dat was what that story meant. Only the people of Noah were still practising the things of God, every other Nation was wicked. If God destroyed the whole Earth, then why was there still sin after the destruction?.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ Meilyn,

It's against forum rules to post in such a large font. Can u reduce it, please?

@ Obadiah, instead of hiding, u will modify by reducing the font size.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ Meilyn,

oh done grin grin grin.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
MEILYN: there was nothing like flood. God neva destroyed the whole earth with literal water. The flood story is symbolic. The whole earth was flooded with sin, dat was what that story meant. Only the people of Noah were still practising the things of God, every other Nation was wicked. If God destroyed the whole Earth, then why was there still sin after the destruction?.

Yap....exactly....but what is the boat?? or why was it God that said he will send a flood....
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

Yap....exactly....but what is the boat?? or why was it God that said he will send a flood....
I tink the boat should signify safety, they were untouched, saved from wickedness. Symbolic things i tell yah, i maybe wrong, but am pretty sure. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
MEILYN: there was nothing like flood. God neva destroyed the whole earth with literal water. The flood story is symbolic. The whole earth was flooded with sin, dat was what that story meant. Only the people of Noah were still practising the things of God, every other Nation was wicked. If God destroyed the whole Earth, then why was there still sin after the destruction?.
dayummmmmmmmmmmmm MEILYN cheesy very poignant sire

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ Meilyn,

hiding ? i was eating undecided

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: hiding ? i was eating undecided
haaaaa, nah, she was talking about my post. She didnt say u were hiding lol.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
MEILYN: haaaaa, nah, she was talking about my post. She didnt say u were hiding lol.
oh ok lol. very nice exegesis sire
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh ok lol. very nice exegesis sire
grin grin grin...... Oh tanks, as the Holy Spirit directs sire.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: hey brother you as scarce as an english man on the streets of isale eko. whats good with ya wink grin

Top of the day to you brother. smiley

Been busy with Cesar tins Sire, not enough hours in the day

TPB is trying to grasp the reality of a completely black world

Look at it this way if the whole world was to intermarry the whole world would be black. smiley

But the most high God in his infinite wisdom knows why he separated the nations as is revealed in the book of Deuteronomy

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
MostHigh:

Top of the day to you brother. smiley

Been busy with Cesar tins Sire, not enough hours in the day

TPB is trying to grasp the reality of a completely black world

Look at it this way if the whole world was to intermarry the whole world would be black. smiley

But the most high God in his infinite wisdom knows why he separated the nations as is revealed in the book of Deuteronomy

hmmm.... as a result of pigmentation.

@ Most high, are u asking for more hours so that Ceasar can imprison us more? sad

God must have a special place reserved for Ceasar and his enforcers in hell. I can't wait to see his face when the table turns. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: hiding ? i was eating undecided

I mean to say "instead of hiding his post". So, what did u eat?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (58) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.