Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41101 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President: Colonel Vladimir Putin of the KGB is getting more vocal

Russia “will help Syria” in the event of a military strike

http://rt.com/news/putin-g20-syria-meeting-511/

Vladimir...Vladimir...I like this guy... He's smart and stu.pid at the same damn time. But mostly smart as per, to be a part of the KGB is no joke

This is forever be my favorite picture of him, photoshop or not

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Caesar prison, bad thang mehn angry angry

Hmmm this caesar that is kidnapping all of you and you guys are pretending as if you are working for him...hmmm... i see cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Why? If I were you, you wont even see my shadow talk-less of stepping in. I dont dig churches. Just think of it this way, you are staying in the presence of very confused people who veneer the pastor as a God and who has replaced the Holy Spirit with Church. The more you stay, the more you will be troubled and you might even join them That will be a nollywood tragedy. As for me, I do not do such, if you will contaminate me, i avoid you. Just look at it as Church=Chicken Pox.

#not trying to be rude

But if you want to be serious, you need to leave EXCEPT you are playing a strategy game... know your opponents moves/words so you know how to counter attack.... Who knows?

Good afternoon though

hnmnmmmm, it takes time. you know i have been a kinda vibrant member. even the pastor of my unit just called not quite long to ask wether i have travelled since they didnt see me in church.

and the pastor here also comes to knock on my door on sundays.... ma pastor is my boss..... cry
TinyPurpleBaby:

Why? If I were you, you wont even see my shadow talk-less of stepping in. I dont dig churches. Just think of it this way, you are staying in the presence of very confused people who veneer the pastor as a God and who has replaced the Holy Spirit with Church. The more you stay, the more you will be troubled and you might even join them That will be a nollywood tragedy. As for me, I do not do such, if you will contaminate me, i avoid you. Just look at it as Church=Chicken Pox.

#not trying to be rude

But if you want to be serious, you need to leave EXCEPT you are playing a strategy game... know your opponents moves/words so you know how to counter attack.... Who knows?

Good afternoon though

hnmnmmmm, it takes time. you know i have been a kinda vibrant member. even the pastor of my unit just called not quite long to ask wether i have travelled since they didnt see me in church.

and the pastor here also comes to knock on my door on sundays.... ma pastor is my boss.....
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: there you have it. a life threatening reason lol. in which case seun can entertain the request.

Damn like what? My bank account password is my username?
My doctor wont transplant organs unless i change my NL username?
MY pastor told me my NL username is the GPRS for the witches attacking me in ma village

Like seriously, life threatening kwa? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
mcfynest:

and the pastor here also comes to knock on my door on sundays.... ma pastor is my boss..... cry

and the pastor here also comes to knock on my door on sundays.... ma pastor is my boss.....

Chineke OHH!! That's a toughie mehn.... the only thing i can tell you is either you
1. stay in flesh but not in spirit so you dont enter trouble with your pastor- i mean boss
2. OR you tell them you can no longer come to church again and risk being ostracized or worse, being used as an example and everyone laffin at your butt for not wanting 'spiritual progress anymore'.... damn i didint know your condition was THAT critical....

You need to sit and down and do whats best for you at the same time what wont hurt you. I dont know your life so I cannot advice you extensively, if i did, it would be un pièce de gâteau. Just sit down and think about it

Sorry about it cry cry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: oh yes we would still know ourselves and we would definitely start a new life. all those people who you think were your family members or friends ? alot of them would most likely get nuked. so you will have a new family now. the world belongs to you now to rule and own. basically you are the new government. no more payments for anything. everything will be free as ordained from the start. fame all over the world. like rock stars zephaniah 3 vs 19 and you will be unable to sin.

Hmm, my own is I cant wait to know who i was in all my past lives to see if that saying is really ture (HISTORY ALWAYS repeats itself).....

LOL @ the rock stars part..... cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Blushing wink kiss

shocked kiss wink
I see ya babe! cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: Judith ? lol character in the apocrypha

More on AUNTY Judith... I did a little research about her, i like her... I mean, she killed a guy, how awesome is that?

And she behaves like me (her being verbose)...but i just cannot understand the sexuality part.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: cuz the first nuke signifies the seventh trumpet. meaning the kingdom of God is here. once the first nuke drops, we are in the kingdom. yeah the first few days would be bloody and messy but not for those who make it

Hmmm, mixed feelings....they are still mixing themselves grin grin grin grin

Until then, can't wait... grin grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Kai, the first strike, that verrrrry firrrrst strrrriike...reconciliation with a forsaken inheritance, the end of widowhood cry cry

Hmm... Your words mehn... mid blowing i tell ya shocked
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin definitely an old wise soul. lol El Presidente what if we found out we have just been speaking to Mary ? cheesy cheesy

i'm beginning to feel mighty old myself...NO JOKE HERE... cry cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
So because I am in Iran, you guys stylishly left me bah? Don't worry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU

Courtesy my darling self wink wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I go need Dj na... you get strong connection?

I need hot one oh, I won make album sef... Platinum!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This my sister notin do you at all at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OMG SAME HERE .... MINE is different tho"

i see wastelands, desolate, dead bodies pile, dark gloimy areas

i see people running, crying....... it plays in my head over and over again....... even when im listening to good/funky mysic

Its nothing dear just flashes of imminent realities smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Vladimir...Vladimir...I like this guy... He's smart and stu.pid at the same damn time. But mostly smart as per, to be a part of the KGB is no joke

This is forever be my favorite picture of him, photoshop or not

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OMG SAME HERE .... MINE is different tho"

i see wastelands, desolate, dead bodies pile, dark gloimy areas

i see people running, crying....... it plays in my head over and over again....... even when im listening to good/funky mysic

All these things you talk about are things I used to see years ago...back in school then when I was still spirikoko. tongue

Somehow, I stopped giving attention to them when no one could make heads or tail about them. And my pastor then things it's cos I watch movies a lot. grin grin grin

I think it stopped. So, you saying this all the time keeps taking my mind back then.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Damn like what? My bank account password is my username?
My doctor wont transplant organs unless i change my NL username?
MY pastor told me my NL username is the GPRS for the witches attacking me in ma village

Like seriously, life threatening kwa? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like your username being your real names.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: So because I am in Iran, you guys stylishly left me bah? Don't worry
THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU

I dey for ground OO grin grin

Peradventure I just dodge all them nukes

This my sister no use laff take finish person O.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
mcfynest:

I kinda get where you are coming from... it's a gradual process. Just take things slowly. Are you in Lag.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: So because I am in Iran, you guys stylishly left me bah? Don't worry
THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU

lol

Babes, are you sure dem no get ASUU for ur school in Winipeg? grin

I'm just wondering why u got so much time on ur hands. Are your lecturers on strike? grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol

Babes, are you sure dem no get ASUU for ur school in Winipeg? grin

I'm just wondering why u got so much time on ur hands. Are your lecturers on strike? grin

school just started on thursday and its nothig serious jusr sharing of course outlines. the real lectures start by monday.

oh and ive got nairaland app on my phone cool cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

All these things you talk about are things I used to see years ago...back in school then when I was still spirikoko. tongue

Somehow, I stopped giving attention to them when no one could make heads or tail about them. And my pastor then things it's cos I watch movies a lot. grin grin grin

I think it stopped. So, you saying this all the time keeps taking my mind back then.

Mine started with me seeing people wanting to kill me...ALL THE TIME...graduated to seeing people dying, I told my mum, She took me to a pastor and he said my friend was a witch shocked cheesy. Then my mum stopped listening to me, people sttarted hating me, my bro neva took me serious, my friends neva took me serious, always laffed at me blamed it on movies and games(gaming addict). Then i stopped taking it serious.

That's why I love nightmares. I don't take it serious cool cool....Now everyone is angry at me when I dont take it serious (esp when i see them die or someone close to them...)... It isnt as consitent as b4 but its worse dan b4, but well.... I STILL DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS

Sorry for tAKING your mind back grin grin grin My own no fit stop grin grin

I was never sprikoko, even for a week, it neva worked out....it was so fake cool coolBut thats another tales by moonlight cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

I dey for ground OO grin grin

Peradventure I just dodge all them nukes

This my sister no use laff take finish person O.

NA you no fit dodge am wink.

This na special one wink YA dig?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Like your username being your real names.

Well thats an eye opener shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Mine started with me seeing people wanting to kill me...ALL THE TIME...graduated to seeing people dying, I told my mum, She took me to a pastor and he said my friend was a witch shocked cheesy. Then my mum stopped listening to me, people sttarted hating me, my bro neva took me serious, my friends neva took me serious, always laffed at me blamed it on movies and games(gaming addict). Then i stopped taking it serious.

That's why I love nightmares. I don't take it serious cool cool....Now everyone is angry at me when I dont take it serious (esp when i see them die or someone close to them...)... It isnt as consitent as b4 but its worse dan b4, but well.... I STILL DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS

Sorry for tAKING your mind back grin grin grin My own no fit stop grin grin

I was never sprikoko, even for a week, it neva worked out....it was so fake cool coolBut thats another tales by moonlight cool cool

lol

ur own different o...u are operating on a higher level grin

Mine is not like dat, more like visions. I usually don't remember my dreams, but I have a few that is always as clear as day. Those are the significant ones. Always very clear.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I kinda get where you are coming from... it's a gradual process. Just take things slowly. Are you in Lag.

yap but i travel alot. currently in delta.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Flashbacks.

Like a time machine.smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Fabulous36(f): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]TIME TO PUT A HUMAN BODY ON THE ISRAEL ( ADAM ) SPIRIT TYPE.

verse 26 - 28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. HAVE DOMINION OVER THE GENTILES ( FISH OF THE SEA, FOWL OF THE AIR, CATTLE). BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY MEANING SPREAD THE LIGHT OF GOD TO ALL THE GENTILES. CONVERT THEM TO GODS WAYS. REPLENISH THE EARTH WITH GODS WAYS, WHICH AT THIS TIME THE GENTILES HAD BEEN RULING THE EARTH IN WICKEDNESS. REPLENISH WITH THE WORD OF GOD. SUBDUE IT AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE GENTILES

Obadiah777, i like this your insight. abeg which church u dey go. I will really like to meet you and share some insight. I reside in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Fabulous36][/quote] hey Fabulous36 whats good with ya. i attend the church of nairaland grin grin we fellowship everyday in the religion section. but if you mean do i go to like an organized religion church ? nope. i am currently not in lagos though but you can always pm me your insights and we can break bread
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2013
THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Anyi3(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2013
I have never smoked crack before but if I ever do I Pray it is the type many commentators here are smoking especially the OP. Why don't you continue na, tell us the ark of the covenant was bla bla bla...smh better concentrate on your day job
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:
I have never smoked crack before but if I ever do I Pray it is the type many commentators here are smoking especially the OP. Why don't you continue na, tell us the ark of the covenant was bla bla bla...smh better concentrate on your day job

Another confirmed Z0mb1e.smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.