Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Marriage Questions From A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Questions From A Guy (850 Views)

Ask Me Your LOVE, SEX & MARRIAGE Questions / Questions From My Mother Inlaw / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hey guys I need advice on this.
I have always been in Love with this girl(Miss k) and I asked her several times to marry me but she said no. I was really hurt but I moved on, now I have been dating someone else (Miss p) for about 1 year and I suddenly stumble into this girl again, I realize I still love her so much even more. Honestly if I had loved Miss P as much as I loved miss K, I would have married her. Please note that I have NOT promised MISS P marriage or asked her to marry me.

Now guys I love Miss P but not as much as I love Miss K, Miss K and I got talking and she has finally fallen in Love with me. Please who do I marry because I really want to settle down. Miss P because she we have been dating bearing in mind that my dream wife has always been Miss K . Miss K and I were apart for 30 months although we spoke occasionally on neutral stuffs, but I still love her so much, I cant begin to explain this.

MISS P OR MISS K
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
guys please say something
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Kslib(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
There are some parts that aint clear in your post..
Did you say you have promised Miss P marriage and she also knows that you love Miss K..?
Clearify that part...
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi: Hey guys I need advice on this.
I have always been in Love with this girl(Miss k) and I asked her several times to marry me but she said no. I was really hurt but I moved on, now I have been dating someone else (Miss p) for about 1 year and I suddenly stumble into this girl again, I realize I still love her so much even more. Honestly if I had loved Miss P as much as I loved miss K, I would have married her. Please note that I have promised MISS P marriage or asked her to marry me.

Now guys I love Miss P but not as much as I love Miss K, Miss K and I got talking and she has finally fallen in Love with me. Please who do I marry because I really want to settle down. Miss P because she we have been dating bearing in mind that my dream wife has always been Miss K . Miss K and I were apart for 30 months although we spoke occasionally on neutral stuffs, but I still love her so much, I cant begin to explain this.

MISS P OR MISS K

Did you mean to say you've not promised miss P marriage and your dream wife is miss K?
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Sijo01(f): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

MISS P OR MISS K

Are you seriously asking us to help you choose your wife c'mon dude, you wear the shoe and you know were it pinches you.
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
sorry for the mix up, NO MARRIAGE PROMISE HAS BEEN MADE TO MISS P AT ALL

MISS P KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MISS K, I ONLY OPENED UP TO MISS K ABOUT MISS P
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
andromida:

Did you mean to say you've not promised miss P marriage and your dream wife is miss K?

THANKS MAN, NO PROMISE HAS BEEN MADE TO MISS P AT ALLLLLLL
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sijo01:

Are you seriously asking us to help you choose your wife c'mon dude, you wear the shoe and you know were it pinches you.

RELAX MAN
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: There are some parts that aint clear in your post..
Did you say you have promised Miss P marriage and she also knows that you love Miss K..?
Clearify that part...

NO PROMISE HAS BEEN MADE TO MISS P AND SHE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MISS K, IT IS MISS K THAT I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT MISS P
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by skydeep(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Miss K refused to marry you so why disturbing yourself on who to marry?
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by skydeep(f): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

RELAX MAN
Stop callin ladies ''Man''.
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
MISS K IS NOW IN love WITH ME AND HAS GIVEN ME THE GREEN LIGHT TO PROPOSE TO HER, BUT AM YET TO
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
skydeep:
Stop callin ladies ''Man''.

Am sorry dear
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by skydeep(f): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

Am sorry dear
kiss
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Sijo01(f): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

RELAX MAN

Done, WOMAN!
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi: Please note that I have promised MISS P marriage or asked her to marry me.

Peterobi: sorry for the mix up, NO MARRIAGE PROMISE HAS BEEN MADE TO MISS P AT ALL

MISS P KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MISS K, I ONLY OPENED UP TO MISS K ABOUT MISS P

You said in your OP that you've "promised Miss P marriage or asked her to marry you". Now you're changing your mind. I would advice you to leave Miss P alone and let her find someone who truly loves and deserves her, because you obviously don't. Don't promise someone marriage and then later change your mind because an old flame comes along and you want to take back what you've said to the other. You can't be playing with people like that. Your heart is still clearly with Miss K. If she turns down your marriage proposal again or later says she doesn't love you anymore, na your wahala be that.
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

THANKS MAN, NO PROMISE HAS BEEN MADE TO MISS P AT ALLLLLLL

Its woman and you are welcome.So seriously go for miss K. Dream come true and all that and please stop wasting miss P's time immediately kindly tell her the truth. Yeah makes you a bad guy but sets both of you freeeee.
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yield:

You said in your OP that you've "promised Miss P marriage or asked her to marry you". Now you're changing your mind. I would advice you to leave Miss P alone and let her find someone who truly loves and deserves her, because you obviously don't. Don't promise someone marriage and then later change your mind because an old flame comes along and you want to take back what you've said to the other. You can't be playing with people like that. Your heart is still clearly with Miss K. If she turns down your marriage proposal again or later says she doesn't love you anymore, na your wahala be that.

I DIDN'T PROMISE MISS P MARRIAGE AT ALL, I DIDN'T HONESTLY

SORRY FOR THE TYPO ERRORS
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
^Oh okay. Glad you've changed your OP. Good luck!
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yield: ^Oh okay. Glad you've changed your OP. Good luck!
THANK YOU YIELD. I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO TELL MISS P
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

Please tell her in a kind and compassionate way the truth should do this.. Understand she may be devastated and lash out stay compassionate.
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by kaynel(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
If u kw dat u don't kw wat u are writting stop using nairaland wit ur yeye post
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

Sit her down and talk to her. You don't want her to be wondering whether she did something wrong or she isn't good enough, so just make sure you assure her that it isn't her fault. Because you've been with Miss P for a year, she'll be hurt by the news that you're leaving her for Miss K, but Miss P needs to know the truth. You've been honest with Miss K about your feelings and about Miss P, now you need to do the same with Miss P, especially because she's the one who's going to get hurt here. Tell her you're still in love with Miss K and you want her (Miss P) to be able to find someone who loves her that much too, someone who can love her much better than you ever could. There's nothing wrong with saying you're still in love with your ex, Miss K. In fact, it's very important for you to tell her, because it'll help her move on in the long run and right now, that's the best thing you can give her: your honesty. You're not in an easy situation yourself and I don't think you don't want to hurt Miss P, but sometimes we can't help how we feel. It's a good thing that you're being honest with yourself about how you feel. If you leave her for Miss K, you'll be taking a big risk, but you already know that. Last thing, just in case things don't work out with Miss K lateron (although I wish everything works out for you!), please don't go back to Miss P. Let her be.

Bonne chance!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yield:

Sit her down and talk to her. You don't want her to be wondering whether she did something wrong or she isn't good enough, so just make sure you assure her that it isn't her fault. Because you've been with Miss P for a year, she'll be hurt by the news that you're leaving her for Miss K, but Miss P needs to know the truth. You've been honest with Miss K about your feelings and about Miss P, now you need to do the same with Miss P, especially because she's the one who's going to get hurt here. Tell her you're still in love with Miss K and you want her (Miss P) to be able to find someone who loves her that much too, someone who can love her much better than you ever could. There's nothing wrong with saying you're still in love with your ex, Miss K. In fact, it's very important for you to tell her, because it'll help her move on in the long run and right now, that's the best thing you can give her: your honesty. You're not in an easy situation yourself and I don't think you don't want to hurt Miss P, but sometimes we can't help how we feel. It's a good thing that you're being honest with yourself about how you feel. If you leave her for Miss K, you'll be taking a big risk, but you already know that. Last thing, just in case things don't work out with Miss K lateron (although I wish everything works out for you!), please don't go back to Miss P. Let her be.

Bonne chance!

Thanks so much Yield, I really appreciate, I really cant explain why I love Miss K so much, funny enough Miss P is actually finer than Miss K , but that doesn't matter to me. Miss K has always been my dream, all I ever wanted in a woman. I feel so much peace and contentment when am with Miss K.
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
If u like go and marry pers0n dat d0se n0t luv u.. Na ur own cup of tea...
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by chikeorji123(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Peterobi:

Thanks so much Yield, I really appreciate, I really cant explain why I love Miss K so much, funny enough Miss P is actually finer than Miss K , but that doesn't matter to me. Miss K has always been my dream, all I ever wanted in a woman. I feel so much peace and contentment when am with Miss K.

I'm glad u know what u wants as a man but make sure this Miss k worth sacrifying for the other one and find out why she suddenly fallen in love with you after a whole more than a year..l assume the guy she turn u down for might have bullshit her then u are the next option..it's better u marry someone who dearly love u that been use as option..My point is set exam for both first b/f u fire Miss P..
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by Peterobi: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
chikeorji123:

I'm glad u know what u wants as a man but make sure this Miss k worth sacrifying for the other one and find out why she suddenly fallen in love with you after a whole more than a year..l assume the guy she turn u down for might have bullshit her then u are the next option..it's better u marry someone who dearly love u that been use as option..My point is set exam for both first b/f u fire Miss P..

hmmm thanks a lot ,
Re: Marriage Questions From A Guy by temi4fash(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
chikeorji123:

u just spoke ma mind...

Even if u love her n she doesnt luv n form dat she dos na say gobe. She nos u like ger n i hope she is not playing on dat..

I tink u should just consider doin d above post..

(1) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed......... / This Is Not A Joke / Good Girls Gone Bad, Whp Can We Believe Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.