Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (26893 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by duality(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2013
nerodenero: If he is given the ticket, then sorry pal, a fumbling Jonathan is far better for me than an extremist like Buhari.

If this is the case, then let the electorate decide and not a media campaign by those who don't want him to get his party ticket. I think the battle of who gets APC presidential ticket should be taken seriously by Buhari.

Some persons are threatened by his emergence at the APC primaries. hence, they want to demonize him and make him step aside early enough so that they can have their way in a party he gave his all to. Buhari should wake up!!
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by meine: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2013
And only death will stop GEJ from flogging you again in 2015 Mr Buhari.

I campaigned for this man at the last election and am not a PDP apologist but I hate it when people blindly pursue ambition to the point of obsession. My arguement is what has this man learnt from the past elections to boost his chances in 2015?. Has he built new coalitions in the south east and west for the next election? At least 2015 proved that the core north can not singlehandedly make a president. Has he raised more funds to outspend GEJ in 2015? How many campaign offices has buhari opened in the south east and south south? Has he found answers to why he lost most northern states where he was supposed to be comfortable? Questions and questions everywhere.

Honestly, I will slap anybody that bring sai buhari idea to me this time around. Mi o raye iranu nitemi.I will rather sit out the 2015 election if the opposition can't find a better candidate. Hisses and walks out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by canalily(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2013
angry .....and only in death shall you rule again ! ! ! Kaii
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Azeez532(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Euroclydon: A desperate man is a dangerous man... Nigerians pls shine ur eye and lets help push this man back to his age group, his generation's has outlived its usefulness
it is your GEJ that is not desperate abi?NGF & river state brouhaha readily comes to mind
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Sability(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2013
The down fall of APC begins the day the party gives its Presidential ticket to Bokhari sorry Buhari, shikena!
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by nduchucks: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Must the OP attempt to mislead us with the thread's title which is completely false and shameful? Buhari did not say that only death would stop him from contesting in 2015. You people need to stop being lazy - if you must quote an article, for Pete's sake! !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Sability(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: Must the OP attempt to mislead us with the thread's title which is completely false and shameful? Buhari did not say that only death would stop him from contesti in 2015. You people need to stop being lazy - if you must quote an article, for Pete's sake! !!

Very true my bro., op respect yourself.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by MCKULQ(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2013
shocked grin
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by AyeeIdris(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2013
People don't read. Sad.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Sike(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2013
He can always R.I.P tho.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by duality(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2013
meine:

I campaigned for this man at the last election and am not a PDP apologist but I hate it when people blindly pursue ambition to the point of obsession. My arguement is what has this man learnt from the past elections to boost his chances in 2015?. Has he built new coalitions in the south east and west for the next election? At least 2015 proved that the core north can not singlehandedly make a president. Has he raised more funds to outspend GEJ in 2015? How many campaign offices has buhari opened in the south east and south south? Has he found answers to why he lost most northern states where he was supposed to be comfortable? Questions and questions everywhere.

Honestly, I will slap anybody that bring sai buhari idea to me this time around. Mi o raye iranu nitemi.I will rather sit out the 2015 election if the opposition can't find a better candidate. Hisses and walks out.

And who among those you want to replace Buhari with have done what you stated. Who among them can match the followership of Buhari? Is it not about the party? Buhari should study the body language of the ACN part of the merger. They want to pull him out. Buhari wake up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by visalo: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Joeadamu86: Maybe INEC should start paying pension to perpetual losers like BUHARI grin grin grin

Nairalanders, make una no kill people with laughooo
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by danny301: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2013
The problem with many of you in this forum is that you react to headlines and not to the details in the headlines. I have gone through the details and i can tell you that the headline is some how misleading. Buhari didn't say only him has the solution to the problem of Nigeria neither did he say only death would separate him from contesting 2015 election as captioned, rather he said he would remaining in politics and whether he would contest election in 2015 or not depends on the decision of the newly registered party.

Buhari stands shoulder high among all his equals in Nigeria as far as honesty or national interest is concerned but for his age and for the fact the World has moved beyond his intellectual capacity so he should support a younger and more up to date candidate for the presidency.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Lordlexy: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
meine:

Young man, did read the post properly b4 posting this rhetoric bullcrap? And when has it become a crime for a man to become obssess to wanting to change the status quo? You made attempt to sound intelligent, but at the end of the day, you only succeeded portraying yourself just exactly who you are; hater of integrity and accountabily, a stalling quality that the General possesses which every right thinking person will canvass for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by femmy2010(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: Must the OP attempt to mislead us with the thread's title which is completely false and shameful? Buhari did not say that only death would stop him from contesti in 2015. You people need to stop being lazy - if you must quote an article, for Pete's sake! !!

You said it all.
Half of the anti-Buhari posters on this thread didn't even read the write-up but only reach their biased Verdict based on the misleading caption of the OP of this thread.
Nigerians are wiser,the demonising of Buhari won't stop Nigerians from casting their votes for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ALISMILE(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
The topic of this tread is misleading. You guys should stop hatin. It wont get you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by bettercreature(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
I will vote for him
God spear our lives
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Buhari for president again......that will be a very good news, i just hope its true....that will signify a flawless victory for Gej in 2015.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by omenka(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'm kinda confused here. Can't find where he said this in the writeup. Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Myself2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: pls dont let the issue of tribalism eat deep into your brain(that's if u have any).....

I believe in trying something new.
IMHO, they cant be more worse than the leading polilooters party .....

I mean someone's gotta kick that clueless modafawker from aso rock and put this nation on course....

I thought you were a mosquito and only sucked blood,why are you now sounding like a goat.
Oh I see,you and Buhari are partners in the blood sucking vice.#
Away with Buhari;vicious blood-sucking demon
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ngooka: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
I pray he died before 2015
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by omenka(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
ALISMILE: The topic of this tread is misleading. You guys should stop hatin. It wont get you anywhere.

I wonder what the Mods are doing!!!!
This is the height of irresponsibility!

So I could just come on here and type a topic stating that the president took his wife from behind and the Mods wouldn't take down such topic

Propagation of barefaced lies!! Trademark of pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Myself2(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
bettercreature: I will vote for him
God spear our lives
So that Buhari will sword your life abi?
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Donmichaelz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
These is a miasma of Foolishness,how can you agrigore the future leaders when you fail to give them chance to fill your shoes,it is pismatic,barbaric and contra poros that a country these civilize is passing through political Crikum crikum.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by NJlapto1: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
I bet half the moro.ns talking crap here aint even gonna Vote.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ATMCARD2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by yorke1: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
One thing I know for sure Buhari is that you are going to cry a river by the time you lose come 2015. Don't even think of contesting. It would all amount to a waste of time. We have been disgracing you and we'll keep on disgracing you again if you dare to contest for 2015 presidential election.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Billygee2u: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
usmanyaro17: Since Buhari has become a perennial President aspirant and looser abeg let him contest again, my only concern for him is that he may die as a bitter man because of his ambition, we the northerners are tired of old guards like him who have ruin our future when they had the opportunity to do better things. I just pray he will weep like a child again when he lost in 2015.

THANK YOU 1000TIMES,I AM GLAD THAT THE NORTHERN YOUTHS HAVE WOKEN UP FROM SLUMBER.BUHARI AND LIKES IN THE NORTH, USED ALL THE NATIONS WEALTH TO CARE AND SAVED FOR THEIR UNBORN GENERATIONS,WHILE NORTH WALLOW IN ABJECT POVERTY.THAT PRESIDENTIAL SEAT IN ABUJA IS THE ONLY THING BUHARI CAN NEVER SMELL NOR TOUCH AGAIN TILL HE DIE.BUHARI IS OVER-AMBITIOUS AND WILL END UP SQUANDERING ALL HIS LOOT ON ELECTION CONTEST.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by patpaul: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
....and the souls of innocent people that your BOKO HARAM BOYS HAVE SENT TO THE GRAVE, are waiting for you RIP BUHA BORAM
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na death go jam you
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ferdonand(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
It wl mak no difference. Old soldier cannot win. Abeg go and rest
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by oxone54(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
What a desperate politician!!
Even his party members don't want him
Maybe only his family members will vote 4him grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Northern Stakeholders Forum Dumped Buhari And Chose Atiku / Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Aisha Buhari And Toyin At The Commissioning Of Tomato Factory In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.