Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 (26894 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Ajorosun: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Euroclydon: A desperate man is a dangerous man... Nigerians pls shine ur eye and lets help push this man back to his age group, his generation's has outlived its usefulness
wot is desperacy in his speech? do read through d article at all?....... U just followed headline blindly

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by francis4real(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
is it Arewa People Congress or Armour Personal Carers. God when will this useless man stop deceiving him self, we Nigerians are saying we don't want u. Chikena kajiko?
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Onyenna(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Über-Pissed:

INEC presidential forms come with a facsimile copy of buhari's filled form which serves as a guide to first time aspirants.

Hahahaaaaa!!!! You've made ma day!!! Drinks on moi !!!
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by LET4U: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
felix1012: I pray u will never live to see dat 2015 in jesus name,only if ur intentions are evils. "weëre agbaya"
If his intentions are good enko?
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by proudlyAfrica(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
executinal: And once you fail again your boys will take the street on rampage. Buhari do yourself a favour and hand over politics to young boys, the era of old fools is over, time for young boys to try.

Anyway, you are used to defeat. I know once you fail from APC you will form new party for 2019.

Every four years new political party, which party are we expecting come 2019?? because 2015 is not for you.

my 2kobo cool cool
executinal: And once you fail again your boys will take the street on rampage. Buhari do yourself a favour and hand over politics to young boys, the era of old fools is over, time for young boys to try.

Anyway, you are used to defeat. I know once you fail from APC you will form new party for 2019.

Every four years new political party, which party are we expecting come 2019?? because 2015 is not for you.

my 2kobo cool cool

my 2kobo cool cool
hahahahah....guy abeg free the dude make em exercise em unlimited franchies
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by adrainuche(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
And You Shall Die - Buhari
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Caseless: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Joeadamu86: Maybe INEC should start paying pension to perpetual losers like BUHARI grin grin grin
ain't u a looser by thinking buhari is a loser? Sms

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by CaptainPlanet(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: pls dont let the issue of tribalism eat deep into your brain(that's if u have any).....

I believe in trying something new.
IMHO, they cant be more worse than the leading polilooters party .....

I mean SOMEONE gotta kick that clueless modafawker from aso rock and put this nation on course....
...and yu fink dz swine frm d pit of hell dat destroyed d future of many living and dead Nigerians shud sleep in Aso Rock jst 4 an hour...THINK TWICE BRO
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by drnoel: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
no problem just make sure u reject their offer if they make the mistake of offering you the presidential candidiacy cos if u accept it be prepared to lose that election,..period.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Buhari forgets the fact that indirectly calling on something will actually make it come to you....

Don't worry Buhari NO ONE WILL MISS YOU

DEATH WILL SURELY STOP YOU....

I'm happy you already know that.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by gr8femfred: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
gramci: This evil man destroyed second republic
it seems u don't read d msg well.u judge base on Head line..try and read d msg well
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by killuminati(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
I, Killuminati, foresees Gen Buhari contesting and winning the P Race in 2015. And I also foresees Buhari haters in their thousands committing suicide hugging every nearby transformers. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Babsopey(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmm, this man is so despirate. Only God knows what 2015 will offer us.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by mikkyshow2003: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
kennyonthrone: The caption is kinda misleadin,from what i read he doesnt sound ova ambitious al he cares abt is wrestling power from PDthieves.....al he is after is 4 d'party 2 bring out a candidate ho d'electorates can support bt dat if d'supporters of APc tinks hes d'one den he will contest bt if anoda then no p......for once am beginnin 2 lyk dis man
May God bless you brother. I'm very sure that caption was used by those PDthieves so as to confuse the people who they know will not read the whole content. Their plan was to confuse people knowingfully well that many nigerians only conclude after reading headlines. Nigerians are tired of them, 2015 is their exit period. APC is the way forward for Nigeria if nigeria will want to exist after 2015. What is happening in egypt present is just a reharsal to what will happen in 2015 if APC does not emerge. Watch out for candidacy of Fashola and a Northerner as APC 2015 Presidential flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Joeadamu86: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
mikkyshow2003: May God bless you brother. I'm very sure that caption was used by those PDthieves so as to confuse the people who they know will not read the whole content. Their plan was to confuse people knowingfully well that many nigerians only conclude after reading headlines. Nigerians are tired of them, 2015 is their exit period. APC is the way forward for Nigeria if nigeria will want to exist after 2015. What is happening in egypt present is just a reharsal to what will happen in 2015 if APC does not emerge. Watch out for candidacy of Fashola and a Northerner as APC 2015 Presidential flag bearer.
I don't think Buhari is the messiah we need,he is too desperate for my liking, the devil you know is still better than a more devil we know who truncated a democratic govt in 1983...
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by waternogetenemy: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Buhari might just die before 2015, so we can have peace in this country.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by amakenny: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ajorosun:
wot is desperacy in his speech? do read through d article at all?....... U just followed headline blindly

What do you want people to read again on that piece? Buhari's burning ambition to rule Nigeria before he passes on is legendary.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ProfSule(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Euroclydon: A desperate man is a dangerous man... Nigerians pls shine ur eye and lets help push this man back to his age group, his generation's has outlived its usefulness

The nt dangerous ones, what have they done to us? go bck skul.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ProfSule(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013

The nt dangerous ones, what have they done to us? go bck to skul.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Systeme101: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
ii think its high time we set retirement ages for politicians in dis country cos dis man is showin signs of senility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by ProfSule(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
usmanyaro17: Since Buhari has become a perennial President aspirant and looser abeg let him contest again, my only concern for him is that he may die as a bitter man because of his ambition, we the northerners are tired of old guards like him who have ruin our future when they had the opportunity to do better things. I just pray he will weep like a child again when he lost in 2015.

Ignorance is a big disease.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by samuelajang: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
god knows the heart of wicked once. that is why, buhari is always failed.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by SIRKOL(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
One funny fin is that ppl will still vote this man. Why won't buhari as an islamist man just go ahead to contest for governorship election.....wen will I be d leader of tomorrow that my teacher promised since the 90s?? 9ja wat on earth has not happened in you
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Dpeacemaker101: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
The beginning and end of APC is near.
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by NwonuFriday: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Only death'll stop u frm failing also
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by NwonuFriday: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Only death wil stop u frm failing also
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by cumpaddre(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
bakynes:

I think this combination will unseat Jonathan.
Sharpally
grin
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
The verdict is that you shall contest and you shall lose as you've always done !
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by Sant1m: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
One of the greatest American president that ever ruled them contested so many times and lost at different levels. My question to all Buhari haters is,
1, is Buhari corrupt? Answer no!
2. Can buhari fight the canker worm corruption? Yes!
3,As head of state did he prove he has the will power to fight the various ills killing the country? Yes!
The only people who are afraid of Buhari as president are those who do not want their corrupt sin to catch up with them and the gullible people they have deceieved with their smear campaign, i am igbo and i voted for him in 2007, 2011 and will vote for him again just to clear my conceince as i will never vote theiving pdp. Because i ve a clear conceince i am happy with the miss rule pdp and gej is giving to Nigerians cause we brought it on ourselvws. A people deserve the kind of leader they get. Pdp and the laptop dogs should stop the smear campaign
Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by calaway: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sant-1m:
One of the greatest American president that ever ruled them contested so many times and lost at different levels. My question to all Buhari haters is,
1, is Buhari corrupt? Answer no!
2. Can buhari fight the canker worm corruption? Yes!
3,As head of state did he prove he has the will power to fight the various ills killing the country? Yes!
The only people who are afraid of Buhari as president are those who do not want their corrupt sin to catch up with them and the gullible people they have deceieved with their smear campaign, i am igbo and i voted for him in 2007, 2011 and will vote for him again just to clear my conceince as i will never vote theiving pdp. Because i ve a clear conceince i am happy with the miss rule pdp and gej is giving to Nigerians cause we brought it on ourselvws. A people deserve the kind of leader they get. Pdp and the laptop dogs should stop the smear campaign
You have ask and answered yourself lying to yourself as usual.

1.buhari said abacha was not corrupt.
2.buhari said nothing when turai yar adua and the nothern cabal held the country hostage he is a regional giant.
3.buhari has no qualms with killing christians when aggrieved

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
cumpaddre: If APC doesn't flaunt a Fashola/Okorocha ticket, dey shud 4get it.

See the maturity level of the people we discuss with on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Toyin At The Commissioning Of Tomato Factory In Lagos (Photos) / Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) / APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.