Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (89883 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
invest-now2013:
Spyder880 can't This building be done with 6inches solid Blocks?

Sure it can, especially if the structural engineer looks at the plan and location of the project and gives his approval.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by kostadinis: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2013
It couldn't be better....Ending the year in a grand style
More blessings in 2014, Mr. Chairman
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2013
kostadinis:
It couldn't be better....Ending the year in a grand style
More blessings in 2014, Mr. Chairman

I already see a good year coming grin God is great!
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by kostadinis: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2013
spyder880:

I already see a good year coming grin God is great!

For everyone in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by mayjil: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2013
oga spyder880,

Did you happen to run into any A/C units while you were shopping for other stuff, still waiting for info. Do not mean to rush you or anything.

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2013
mayjil: oga spyder880,

Did you happen to run into any A/C units while you were shopping for other stuff, still waiting for info. Do not mean to rush you or anything.

Thanks.

Not yet, I have not started buying A/C units, be sure to get the details as soon as I start buying.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2013
kostadinis:

For everyone in Jesus name

Amen.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2013
I could not find these glass blocks anywhere in Owerri, from Tetlow road to Aba road to Naze building materials market, so I dashed back to Enugu and picked them up and returned to Owerri where we quickly fixed them in the house.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2013
We have tiled some rooms and walls, tiling continues tomorrow.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2013
He is going deeper, trust me to be pro active, I am going ahead with block making for the soak away works already.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2013
We are starting to do the POP ceiling of this house. We got some materials Saturday and work started on the designs of the POP.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Right elevation of the house
Back of the house.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by gabbytabby: 1:13am On Dec 23, 2013
mayjil: oga spyder880,

Thanks.

If you are looking for prices check the fouani nig ltd website.

http://www.fouani.com/ng/categories.html

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2013
Christmas is in the air!

Its that time of the year when we must pause for a few days and savor the blessings of the almighty, a time we are supposed to slow down from all our rushing and toiling and join the rest of humanity as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am using this opportunity to wish you all a the merriest Christmas ever, and a 2014 filled with bountiful blessings and favor. May your blessings become so much that you will make others rich just by the small you give out.

It has been a very challenging year for us at the Spyder building enterprise, we expanded the scope of our operations and completed some beautiful projects, but this is just the beginning. We plan to spread out more in 2014 and build an even greater number of houses. Building houses by bringing out beautifully drawn plans to stand magnificently is our passion, but we also try to something else. We put ourselves in the shoes of our client and try to have a feel of what he desires to achieve. We then work hard to bring his thought to reality by working round the clock to build his dream.

It has not been rosy all the time, we have had to go to extra lengths to do our work, sometimes we do what might seem too difficult, skipping meals and sleep, standing under the rain and sun, screaming and fighting with troublesome workers, traveling at odd hours, and at dangerous speeds through dangerous zones.

But the lord has been good to us, it was not just because we were very strong, or efficient. It was because the lord wanted to favor us by enabling us to stay strong.

"If I have seen any farther, its because I have been sitting at the shoulders of giants"

Let us appreciate these giants, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Hajj Mufutau, Remcoface, Brabus, Diordaves, Twinskenny, High chief, Jussi, Afam4eva, Gabbytabby, Okija-juju, Lawali, gtrust, Benimeogu, Megainvest, Osama10, Demain man, baby123, Zuby77, Emperor1, otokx, Degis, achi4u, sayso, NL1960, Mr Everest, plasgidy, Emperor, ashaju33, VIPICO, jites, blink182, chinoxl, prince-onx, tlops, od31, stsoul, jam04, sagewood, kkonsult, ogaibe, all4naija, dnative, chizatara, chidexy, elvis07, esorita, bugmenot, Jerryben10, youngbrain, natudu, Marpol, Muyesky, Dayoagboola, deesnipes, Ihebrooke, dude22, blackchief, frodobee, Maxndu, whirlwind7, Janykute, Femonjay, GentleCID, olubuffett, kopell, StainlessH, pdude, Checkitout, Segzy-moor, azora, Ricky olu, Junapril, (I will expand this list till I remember all my friends here)

I could have loved to give all of you a bottle of wine, but since it may be very difficult to do that, you can select a bottle from my e-shelf grin I have Seamans here, I have St. Remy, Don Perignioni, Amarula, Moet, Hennessy, Belvedere, Absolut Mandrin, Vodka, Smirnoff, Pink lady, Ciroc, Grey goose, Chelsea, Squadron, kai kai, Burukutu, Palm wine, Sapele water, Monkey leg cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Dayoagboola: 2:25am On Dec 23, 2013
May God continue to bless you,your family and your business in 2014 our dear prof.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 23, 2013
spyder880: Christmas is in the air!

Its that time of the year when we must pause for a few days and savor the blessings of the almighty, a time we are supposed to slow down from all our rushing and toiling and join the rest of humanity as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am using this opportunity to wish you all a the merriest Christmas ever, and a 2014 filled with bountiful blessings and favor. May your blessings become so much that you will make others rich just by the small you give out.

It has been a very challenging year for us at the Spyder building enterprise, we expanded the scope of our operations and completed some beautiful projects, but this is just the beginning. We plan to spread out more in 2014 and build an even greater number of houses. Building houses by bringing out beautifully drawn plans to stand magnificently is our passion, but we also try to something else. We put ourselves in the shoes of our client and try to have a feel of what he desires to achieve. We then work hard to bring his thought to reality by working round the clock to build his dream.

It has not been rosy all the time, we have had to go to extra lengths to do our work, sometimes we do what might seem too difficult, skipping meals and sleep, standing under the rain and sun, screaming and fighting with troublesome workers, traveling at odd hours, and at dangerous speeds through dangerous zones.

But the lord has been good to us, it was not just because we were very strong, or efficient. It was because the lord wanted to favor us by enabling us to stay strong.

"If I have seen any farther, its because I have been sitting at the shoulders of giants"

Let us appreciate these giants, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Hajj Mufutau, Remcoface, Brabus, Diordaves, Twinskenny, High chief, Jussi, Afam4eva, Gabbytabby, Okija-juju, Lawali, gtrust, Benimeogu, Muyesky, Dayoagboola, deesnipes, Ihebrooke, dude22, blackchief, frodobee, Maxndu, whirlwind7, Janykute, Femonjay, GentleCID, olubuffett, kopell, StainlessH, pdude, Checkitout, Segzy-moor, azora, Ricky olu, Junapril, (I will expand this list till I remember all my friends here)

I could have loved to give all of you a bottle of wine, but since it may be very difficult to do that, you can select a bottle from my e-shelf grin I have Seamans here, I have St. Remy, Don Perignioni, Amarula, Moet, Hennessy, Belvedere, Absolut Mandrin, Vodka, Smirnoff, Pink lady, Ciroc, Grey goose, Chelsea, Squadron, kai kai, Burukutu, Palm wine, Sapele water, Monkey leg cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

More blessings bruv smiley
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by mayjil: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oga Spyder and Oga Gabby,

I thank you both so much for providing me this information on A/C system and unit.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 1:58am On Dec 24, 2013
I am so humble to see my name on that list . . God Bless you and Merry Christmas, may the joy of the season be yours and that of your family.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by gabbytabby: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Spyder,

In your own way, you bring alive the hope that there are still dependable people in that our country.

I am also encouraged by your patience; you tenacity, your dedication; your hardwork and your openess. May the good lord continue to bless the work of your hands and in your work, may you also continue to open doors for other people who because of you, they have been able to get a regular source of means to be the father, brother, sister, mother that they want to be to their family also.

Me i no dey do the e-shelf oh and I look forward to an opportunity to really celebrate you.

Happy holidays and spend some of that time making sure that you rest and look after you and yours.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by dude22: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2013
It been great following your trade and I wish you and others happy Christmas
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Looking forward to more learning next year and fulfilling our own dream as well . . . Once again, Oga Spyder - Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by micbjrex(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Please reply @ bollyheart4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
mic_bjrex: Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Please reply @ bollyheart4real@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Am sure I have responded to this in another thread, welcome.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is where we fixed the glass blocks, around the staircase area.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
We are still hanging the POP works here, cornice already fitted in some rooms.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Making the designs for the outer terrace POP, still working on more designs.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
My balcony rails are not ready as the welder is sick, but we are fixing all the doors and burglary proofs.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
spyder880: My balcony rails are not ready as the welder is sick, but we are fixing all the doors and burglary proofs.

My teacher don come again oh . . . too nice
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My teacher don come again oh . . . too nice

Thank you Sir, hope you are having a very white Christmas. cheesy
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
spyder880:
Thank you Sir, hope you are having a very white Christmas. cheesy

Too much white Christmas sef oh . . .
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by NL1960: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
spyder880: We are still hanging the POP works here, cornice already fitted in some rooms.

If there is POP in the sitting room, is it advisable or proper to put a ceiling fan to hang from the POP in the sitting room?. I have seen some POP houses where standing fans are being used instead of ceiling fans and to me, a standing fan does not really carry the air around. Mind you, aircondioner is not an option partly because of power.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by NL1960: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
spyder880: My balcony rails are not ready as the welder is sick, but we are fixing all the doors and burglary proofs.

Will be interested in seeing the railings before and after fixing. I have a decision to make on railings as i do not have the money for stainless steel. I will likely post some pics on your six-bedroom duplex project in order to get some ideas on railings(staircase and non-staircase) from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.