Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju (2645 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / My Fiance Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
I am dating a yorba man and we have not had sex.  I am waiting until our wedding night (15 days away) until we have sex.  He has said to me that once he has sex with me he will put something in there and will know if another man has been there.  What is this something and is this true or is he messing with my mind.

Also any tips for dealing with/loving/being with an yorba man?  He has been here in America for 4 years and prior to that in Italy for 7.

Thanks
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by tboy1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
I think he's just messing with your mind and BTW he does not trust you.
Why will you guys get married when there is no trust!!!
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
hmmm . . u better sit him down and ask him what it is he wants to put there? angry

and why? is it because he doesn't trust u?

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by oreofemi(f): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
kile yan lese to ma te won lorun, i am proud to to be a yorube but trust me, i will not advise u to sleep with hm before marriage, but i will advise you to tell him if he really want that or real marriage
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by Easybaby(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
@poster,
he will put a round pole in a round hole undecided undecided
besides, he will know if you still have a tight pussy wink cheesy grin ;
D
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
I know that he does not fully trust me.  We met for the purpose, thru a friend, just for papers.  But have been serisouly dating since we met.  He wants to have sex badly, as do I, but we have made a promise to wait for marriage.

Besides that I am not sure that his love that he states for me is true.  How good is a Yorba's mans word.  He has promised to never lie to me but I am not sure this is true.  I know that he treats me very well and is very romantic.  Althou all of this may be because of the papers.

Any tell tell signs i can look for in him to really figure out what is going on.  BTW the deal from the start was no sex before even laying eyes on him but after meeting, talking and dating things have changed for me.

Sista
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
Besides that I am not sure that his love that he states for me is true. How good is a Yorba's mans word. He has promised to never lie to me but I am not sure this is true. I know that he treats me very well and is very romantic. Althou all of this may be because of the papers.

Sweetie, the correct spelling is YORUBA.

Yoruba or no Yoruba . .all men are the same.
If he really loves u and wants to be with u . . he don't need to put anything "down there"

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2008
Thanks for the correct spelling. I took the spelling from another thread.

Thanks again.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
anytime grin
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
@busyDiva: Omo, am laughing at your town people o cheesy They want to put something inside their babes pussy? Na wa o. This is a serious case of insecurity.  grin  Diva, u no go reconsider me? As am not yoruba, I won't be put any 'totometer' in my partner's private part naa.

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
hixxx1:

@busyDiva: Omo, am laughing at your town people o cheesy They want to put something inside their babes pussy? Na wa o. This is a serious case of insecurity. grin Diva, u no go reconsider me? As am not yoruba, I won't be put any 'totometer' in my partner's private part naa.

U be winch? tongue
how u take know say I be Yoruba?

enways, no man is worth that trouble o . . if he puts anything there, same goes for him o. . . its all love na!
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
Love ke? Its like poster's bride price is too much and her guy wants to secure his investment. T
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
The guy wants to avoid another round of Gbenga and Moji Obasanjo. Not after spending and sacrificing so much to get the poster to say 'I do'.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by Easybaby(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
@hixxx1,
lol . . .you want to decode all the statement grin grin grin
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sincity(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
*examines case with all seriousness*

*conclusion*

He wants to put SECURITY for the good of the two of u, or maybe himself. grin

Simply put,

MAGUN!!!!! shocked

*translating to english*
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
@Easybaby; No mind me o. Na d lawyer in me dey talk.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by MallamMusa: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
this girl dey lie.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
Mallam Shehu,

u again tongue
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
Do you mean to say all Yoruba men lie or just the ones you have encountered?
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by gentledove(f): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2008
sincity:

*examines case with all seriousness*

*conclusion*

He wants to put SECURITY for the good of the two of u, or maybe himself. grin

Simply put,

MAGUN!!!!! shocked

*translating to english*

For the first time, you talk true.  na MAGUN the guy wan put o (THUNDERBOLT). go and watch the film by Mainframe and you will understand better.  i dont think the guy loves you at all NOT TO TALK OF TRUSTING YOU.  FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by Xerxes4(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
*********speechless********

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by charles316: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
MY DEAR SISTA,

U SUPPOSE KNOW SAY YORUBA MEN ARE VERY CUNNY AND UNRELIABLE.BE CAREFUL
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2008
Seriously, why are you girl afraid of magun? E get as e be o. She una no fit hold body for una hubby?
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by amberella: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
Your questions are stupid.  What if someone asked you if all American men are liars, or if a Canadian man is trustworthy? 

The best way to prevent being lied to or used is by having self-respect and not letting people jerk you around.

How old are you?  Do you have no education?  Why on earth would you believe that he can put something inside you to know if you're a virgin? 

This guy sounds like bad news.  He is using you for papers and he sounds controlling.  I would run away fast.

But please, when he ruins your life, don't blame it on yorubas. Blame yourself for not being smarter.

1 Like

Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
charles316:

MY DEAR SISTA,

You SUPPOSE KNOW SAY YORUBA MEN ARE VERY CUNNY AND UNRELIABLE.BE CAREFUL

and who are u to judge or what makes u different from a yoruba man?

hixxx1:

Seriously, why are you girl afraid of magun? E get as e be o. She una no fit hold body for una hubby?

incase u don't know . . .they now have Magun for men too tongue
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by oreofemi(f): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
infact, who teach yoruba men how to pick the women they will Bleep, it just piss me off when i see those mark on their face. ah, oyinbo don bring wetin no go finish,
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2008
amber_ella:

Your questions are stupid.  What if someone asked you if all American men are liars, or if a Canadian man is trustworthy?  

The best way to prevent being lied to or used is by having self-respect and not letting people jerk you around.

How old are you?  Do you have no education?  Why on earth would you believe that he can put something inside you to know if you're a virgin?  

This guy sounds like bad news.  He is using you for your papers and he sounds controlling.  I would run away fast.

@amber,
take am easy abeg. tongue
besides . . where in Canada are u?
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by amberella: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
Sorry, I'm just being honest. It's better for her to hear the truth from a stranger than to learn the hard way.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by gentledove(f): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
quote author=buzyDiva link=topic=139837.msg2337749#msg2337749 date=1212675670]
@amber,
take am easy abeg. tongue
besides . . where in Canada are u?
[quote][/quote]

Still waiting for amber's response o wink
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by holychic: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
@busydiva
Magun for men that's goodnews.
that would sell well in Naija.
how do i get the magun for men?
easy way to become a millionaire.
Abeg i'm interested in magun for men.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by amberella: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
I don't want to give any information on the Net. I have phobias of being discovered!
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
@bDiva: Magun for men is highly welcome. If for anything at least to give guys reasons to apply same on their babes. Naija guys are so committed to their relationships that I doubt if they will be afraid of magun. Can't say d same for babes. Not with all the temptations! With so many bobos roasting and hunting to bunk. Why won't hubbys use magun to hold their wiffy.

(1) (2)

Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger / 10 Ways Women Flirt With Men / She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.