Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju (2646 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / My Fiance Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2008

Still waiting for amber's response o wink

lol

hixxx1:

@bDiva: Magun for men is highly welcome. If for anything at least to give guys reasons to apply same on their babes. Naija guys are so committed to their relationships that I doubt if they will be afraid of magun. Can't say d same for babes. Not with all the temptations! With so many bobos roasting and hunting to bunk. Why won't hubbys use magun to hold their wiffy.

lol . . hmm i pity u!
dem girls still dey hala u?
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by hixxx1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
bDiva: No o. No one has hailed me yet.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2008
@amber

As stated before we met with the understanding for the papers, I am making him wait until the wedding night so i can sort out what i want to do,

I am a well educated female, but am not familiar with African men.  My only past experiences with them have been to play and use them.  I have never ever had sex with one and know that they easily say I love you to a female.

There is no one in this situation that is getting used.  I am walking into this marriage with my eyes wide open as are his.  I think his interest in me is that I am well educated as he is and we can/do converse on several different topics.  There is an ease to our relationship that has surprised me.

I think what i am asking is, is there something that I should listen for from him to know that he is telling me the truth.  Until I really believe him i am holding on to my goodies.

So my post here on this site is to those that know niraland men the best and I seek advice from those that know them best.  Any advice gained here will be weighed against other knowledge gained from other sources and I will make the best decision I can make.  My decision is just that my decision and you will not hear me talk bad about Yoruba men.  

Thanks for you input,
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sheniqua: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2008
I know that he does not fully trust me.  We met for the purpose, through a friend, just for papers.  But have been serisouly dating since we met.  He wants to have sex badly, as do I, but we have made a promise to wait for marriage.

Besides that I am not sure that his love that he states for me is true.  How good is a Yorba's mans word.  He has promised to never lie to me but I am not sure this is true.  I know that he treats me very well and is very romantic.  Althou all of this may be because of the papers.

Any tell tell signs i can look for in him to really figure out what is going on.  BTW the deal from the start was no sex before even laying eyes on him but after meeting, talking and dating things have changed for me.

Sista

are you retarded?
This is a man about to use you to get a green card and you call it marriage?
let me break it down to you.
as soon as he gets those papers he'll dump you like a used tampon.
move to another city or even  another state
and you'll be left to handle sheniqua ,lakrisha and Tyrone all by yourself.
You better wake up from that your slumber.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ sheniqua

My childeren are all from a previos marriage and are well taken care of by my ex-husband.   There will be no children between us, I took care of that 3 years ago, my only "baby daddy" is my ex-husband.   Again I am fully aware of what is going on here.  

There are no closed eyes here, just seeking knowlege about this man and his customs/ways of being.

Sista
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sheniqua: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2008
sistawoman:

@amber

As stated before we met with the understanding for the papers, I am making him wait until the wedding night so i can sort out what i want to do,

I am a well educated female, but am not familiar with African men.  My only past experiences with them have been to play and use them.  I have never ever had sex with one and know that they easily say I love you to a female.[/b]There is no one in this situation that is getting used.  I am walking into this marriage with my eyes wide open as are his.  [b]I think his interest in me is that I am well educated as he is and we can/do converse on several different topics.  There is an ease to our relationship that has surprised me.

I think what i am asking is, is there something that I should listen for from him to know that he is telling me the truth.  Until I really believe him i am holding on to my goodies.

So my post here on this site is to those that know niraland men the best and I seek advice from those that know them best.  Any advice gained here will be weighed against other knowledge gained from other sources and I will make the best decision I can make.  My decision is just that my decision and you will not hear me talk bad about Yoruba men.  

Thanks for you input,

The highlighted parts give you away as a born and bred naija.
come with a diff username and try again
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by kufreabasi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
hmmm . . u better sit him down and ask him what it is he wants to put there?

and why? is it because he doesn't trust u?

if he dares put naything, you are gone.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sincity(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
holychic:

@busydiva
Magun for men that's goodnews.
that would sell well in Naija.
i do i get the magun for men?
easy way to become a millionaire.
Abeg i'm interested in magun for men.

I have the mixture, contact me and u'r on ur way to male dominace cool
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by Bibankee: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
Sistawoman,
y r u edgy,just b tru to him
but if u ask me,i'l ask u to do away wit a guy dat can threathen wit juju, an insecure guy is a baggage
i recommend u watch 'Thunderbolt' a Nigerian fi
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by ztyle(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
Then threatinq your fiance back with Ojuju kalaba~ @poster
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sheniqua: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
sistawoman:

@ sheniqua

My childeren are all from a previos marriage and are well taken care of by my ex-husband.   There will be no children between us, I took care of that 3 years ago, my only "baby daddy" is my ex-husband.   Again I am fully aware of what is going on here.  

[b]There are no closed eyes here, just seeking knowlege about this man and his customs/ways of being.[/b]Sista

Does this man have 2 heads?
if not he's just like any other man.

kufreabasi:

hmmm . . u better sit him down and ask him what it is he wants to put there?

and why? is it because he doesn't trust u?

if he dares put naything, you are gone.

The girl is a Nigerian.
It's pretty obvious
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
No i am not sorry, a pure bread lifelong American girl of mix race heireatage, Mom is African American (decedent of freed slaves) dad is Italian and English,

Born and raised in the capitol of USA,

Not sure how those passages say I am naiju, I know that i have a tendency to pick up the dialect and speech patterns of those i hang out with fairly quickly, so maybe hanging out with him and his friends and family have caused me to pick up some sort of dialect that you are detecting and thinking that i am naiju (which i can only assume means you believe i am from Nigeria)

Sista
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by amberella: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
If you have children, then obviously he knows you're not a virgin.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by buzyDiva(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
ztyle:

Then threatinq your fiance back with Ojuju kalaba~ @poster

lol . . that work used to scare the shit outta me when I was younger grin
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sheniqua: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
sistawoman:

No i am not sorry, a pure bread lifelong American girl of mix race heireatage, Mom is African American (decedent of freed slaves) dad is Italian and English,

Born and raised in the[b] capitol [/b] of USA,

Not sure how those passages say I am naiju, I know that i have a tendency to pick up the dialect and speech patterns of those i hang out with fairly quickly, so maybe hanging out with him and his friends and family have caused me to pick up some sort of dialect that you are detecting and thinking that i am naiju (which i can only assume means you believe i am from Nigeria)

Sista

you're pure bread?
which one
Agege or Nwokocha?

which one be US capitol?
naiju must be your attempt at trying to pretend you don't know the correct slang just like yorba
abeg go siddon

heiretage ko hairychest ni
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by nawah1980(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
@poster, Na wah 4 this woman ooooooooooooo, u get children, and u say u never MAKE LOVE b4, JESUS CHRIST!!! how did u manage 2 get pregnant with ur ex husband? ohh let me guess i think it was an Angel that got you pregnant. Abi? grin NO WONDER U DEY FEAR cheesy advice urself well ohhh, b4 ur husband 2 be go know say dat place weh u dey hide na bore hole.
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by amberella: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2008
nawah1980:

@poster, Na wah 4 this woman ooooooooooooo, u get children, and u say u never MAKE LOVE before, JESUS CHRIST!!!

Hey, it worked for Mary!
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2008
Listen really I am an American, born at Freeman Hospital ( Now Howard University) the only hospital at the time where AA's could go to have children.  RRaiseduntil age 5 in DC (go skins) then in PG County now living north of there (not comfortable telling exactly where),

Visit my myspace page sistawoman07!!!

Not sure what any of this has to do with the original topic and because someone changed the title on the thread people may think i know more about Yoruba men then i actually do.

Now that you all know i am American can you help a sista out,  grin

oh and what is Ojuju kalaba and how do i do it?
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by sistawoman: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2008
No sorry you have mis understood what i said, i have had sex before, i love sex, I have not had sex with him, I have asked that he wait until our wedding night to have sex,

Firstly because of what he said about putting something there

Secondarily because I have been holding the goodies for so long that i don't want to make a hasty decision.

Sista
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by amberella: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
Ok, so are you saying that this man doesn't know you have children?
Re: My Yoruba Fiance Is Threatening Me With Juju by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2008
@sistawoman

i think your original post is what caused the confusion

i stll dont understand why he would threaten you with juju, maybe i need to know what the orginal title was

regardless of this, he has no business threatening you with ANYTHING its immature and foolish and

real or not JUJU aka WITCHCRAFT always backfires

(1) (2)

Would You Marry An Older Woman? / A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do / Every Man Cheats On His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.