Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Things Men Should Never Do! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Should Never Do! (19529 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Should Never Do! by Stegomiah: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
[b]1. Do NOT, ever, hit or abuse a woman, it's down right disrespectful, and it does not make you powerful. In fact it just shows how weak you are.

2. It's rude to stare at other women in the presence of your lady. Keep your eyes on your woman. She's there for a reason.

3. Do not brag about what you are not or brag about what you do not have. You are just deceiving yourself.

4. Stop sagging your trousers, we don't want to see your boxers, especially the dirty ones, cos it does not make you look responsible.

5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.

6. Do not wear tight jeans that shape your package… like Danny K. We are okay with playing the guessing game. Really.

7. Never say you are almost there when you bloody well know that you are far from near. If you haven't left yet, then just say it.

8. Do not cringe in fear or panic in front of your kids or younger ones, even if there is a cause to. You are a Man for a reason! Some Men can't kill a rat....lool!

9. Do not wear shades at night, in the mall or on your forehead.

10. Do not say you'll call us back when you know you won't call back, its so annoying

11. Do not wear a gold chain with a suit, or go to the dentist and ask them to put gold teeth in your mouth. It looks errrrgly!

12. The phone tucked under your belt is not ideal, there are better places to keep your phone. Try using your pockets.

13. Never sit still while a pregnant woman stands in a bus.

14. Never compare your lover with your Ex, she has expired, face the one you're now blessed or cursed with.

15. Never compete for the mirror, they are there simply for women.

16. Do not scratch, adjust or re-package your whatever in the public, its disgusting. You can do that in somewhere more private!

17. Mama's boys, leave your mom at home. Stop talking about her, comparing every girl to her, and expecting her to do everything for you, afterall, you won't marry your momma.

18. Do not grow your pinky nail, it's a no no no!

19. Do not refuse to eat because you have a misunderstanding with your spouse. C'mon, it takes her time and energy to prepare the food.

20. Call a spade a spade: never be afraid to say what you need to say. Do not lie, women can handle the truth![/b]

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/goodlife/2013/04/11/top-20-things-men-should-never-ever-do

15 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin Danny k
But I like tighty embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
6 and 9 like Jim Iyke in nollywood movies!

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hahaha....funny stuffs!!

Skinny jeans is a no-no

Re packaging your stuff in the public is damn irresponsible

Bragging about who u are not is a real turn off....even to fellow guys!!

Emm emm.....about that Rat part.......lolllz.....I guess not everyone has the "killer spirit" in them.
A mouse trap will take care of that!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Sanboy25: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thanks Stegomiah, nice to have you & your lists back. grin
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Afrocatalyst: 4:02am On Aug 16, 2013
14. Never compare your lover with your Ex, she has expired, face the one you're now blessed or cursed with.

funny. Cursed with?

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by greatgod2012(f): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2013
Stop putting your hands in your boxers to play with your dick, its irritating and disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by k2039: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2013
2. It's rude to stare at other women in the presence of your lady. Keep your eyes on yourwoman. She's there for a reason.
What happens when I see an extremely beautiful woman, a vey busty woman, a woman with a big booty, a woman with big hips, it's even worse if the said girl (my lady) doesn't have many of the features portrayed by the woman I'm staring at.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by k2039: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2013
10. Do not say you'll call us back when you know you won't call back, its so annoying
Sometimes, I really want to call you girls back, most times I just forget, blame it on my memory.

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by k2039: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2013
When I tell her she is the best girl that I have seen or she is the best thing that has happened to me (haven't I compared them and will girls deny they don't like it)

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by k2039: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2013
20. Call a spade a spade: never be afraid to say what you need to say. Do not lie, women can handle the truth!
This is a lesser truth. The higher truth is that most ladies hate to hear the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Afrocatalyst: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2013
@K2039, as weird as you might sound, there are degrees of truth to the tins u just wrote up.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Stegomiah: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2013
k2039: This is a lesser truth. The higher truth is that most ladies hate to hear the truth.

Is that what you think? C'mon, get your facts right, cos we can handle the truth!

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by JohnnyPalmer: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: Sometimes, I really want to call you girls back, most times I just forget, blame it on my memory.

Tell them oo, and why is this post not yet on the home page
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
greatgod2012: Stop putting your hands in your boxers to play with your dick, its irritating and disgusting.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Who does that?
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by MillionDollars: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
no 1 lagos state is dere 4 dm. . .lolz
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by nerodenero: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Waiting for the next thread - Things women should never do. Una no dey tire!!!
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by LagosBoi2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
girls no like truth joor, dem like sophisticated lies, close to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by nerodenero: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Stegomiah:
Celebrities wont stop violating the above

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmn that number 4 is the real thing
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by arshavineering(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
You just dared me..now  will start killing snakes not even rats
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by anthoniosp(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
.alicia keys said a gentle man loves cares obeys and handles cases well and they dnt exist......so ladies wen we jam.in heaven. we go tlk dat matter bt for now "#enters into house at V.I with lamborghini#
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Aderemi275(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Reserved
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Haybayray: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
okay, thanks.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by WackyJ1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Stegomiah:

cos we can handle the truth!
How can you expect the truth when you've just lied up there..

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Sijo01(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tell them.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by fyneboi79(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013

So what's wrong in one giving himself a good home cutWell for ur information,I do Į̸̸̨ƭ and would •̸№t stop for any thing.Would you rather go about with a badly cut hair when you can do a better job.Please this •̸№. 5 sucks!!Rubbish!!

10 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by duality(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
No.1 is not true. Its just what people want you to believe.

Do unto others as you want them to do unto you; simple.

If it's not disrespectful for a man to hit his fellow man or for a woman to hit a man; then there is nothing absolutely disrespectful when a man hits a woman.

I'm not an advocate of hitting the female folks; I'm an advocate of mutual respect and restraint.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Stegomiah: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
nerodenero: Waiting for the next thread - Things women should never do. Una no dey tire!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1396904/20-things-women-should-never
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Numba 1 is my biggest turn off in a man

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Stegomiah: [b]1. Do NOT, ever, hit or abuse a woman, it's down right disrespectful, and it does not make you powerful. In fact it just shows how weak you are.

2. It's rude to stare at other women in the presence of your lady. Keep your eyes on your woman. She's there for a reason.

3. Do not brag about what you are not or brag about what you do not have. You are just deceiving yourself.

4. Stop sagging your trousers, we don't want to see your boxers, especially the dirty ones, cos it does not make you look responsible.

6. Do not wear tight jeans that shape your package… like Danny K. We are okay with playing the guessing game. Really.

7. Never say you are almost there when you bloody well know that you are far from near. If you haven't left yet, then just say it.

8. Do not cringe in fear or panic in front of your kids or younger ones, even if there is a cause to. You are a Man for a reason! Some Men can't kill a rat....lool!

11. Do not wear a gold chain with a suit, or go to the dentist and ask them to put gold teeth in your mouth. It looks errrrgly!

12. The phone tucked under your belt is not ideal, there are better places to keep your phone. Try using your pockets.

13. Never sit still while a pregnant woman stands in a bus.

15. Never compete for the mirror, they are there simply for women.

16. Do not scratch, adjust or re-package your whatever in the public, its disgusting. You can do that in somewhere more private!

17. Mama's boys, leave your mom at home. Stop talking about her, comparing every girl to her, and expecting her to do everything for you, afterall, you won't marry your momma.

18. Do not grow your pinky nail, it's a no no no!

19. Do not refuse to eat because you have a misunderstanding with your spouse. C'mon, it takes her time and energy to prepare the food.

20. Call a spade a spade: never be afraid to say what you need to say. Do not lie, women can handle the truth![/b]

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/goodlife/2013/04/11/top-20-things-men-should-never-ever-do

RUBBISH

7 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Chinwem(f): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Number 10 is so annoying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Dramatic Is Your Mum? / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? / Relocating To Nigeria : What Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.