Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Things Men Should Never Do! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Men Should Never Do! (19547 Views)

Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by lafuria1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
I use number 10 to end conversation and depending on who the person is I decided to call back or not.
Number 20 women can't handle the truth because the truth is not in line with their dreams and sometimes ladies forces one to lie asking questions like, I hope u love me, am looking beautiful right.? And their never ending demands of perfect relationship like oh he should hug me in front of friends, text me in morning and night, buys me gift, calls me everytime bla bla blah.
In summary, ladies should demand less of too much attention and we guys won't have to tell lies to keep up.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Therock5555(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chai, i haf die wit laf
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by rhazur(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
In response to number 13......na me say make she late reach bus-stop?
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by HARDDON: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
20. Call a spade a spade: Do not lie, women can handle the truth!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

since when?

If any guy here obeys this, it is either you would end your life single, not getting any or everyday hot quarrel

lets call a spade a spade, women rather love lies.

please tell us how people that love fake hair, lashes, fake face (padding with mary k et all), fake boobs, fake a33, fake height and general fake living would ever wano hear the truth?!

here is your Slogan: Women, Life is Fake! grin grin

LETS SEE HOW WOMEN CAN REALLY HANDLE THE TRUTH NOW.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by JerryMaduka(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
the only guys that do such things are still BOYS, but as for the men they should already know these.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by knuckbuck(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
HARDDON: 20. Call a spade a spade: Do not lie, women can handle the truth!

since when?

If any guy here obeys this, it is either you would end your life single, not getting any or everyday hot quarrel

please tell us how people that loves fake hair, lashes, fake face (padding with mary k et all), fake height and general fake living would ever wano hear the truth?!

I agree with you on this one 100%. Guys, if you want to die early do No. 20.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Godson201333(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
That number 7....I can lie alot oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by vislabraye(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
spongeback: grin Danny k
But I like tighty embarassed

Different strokes for different women.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Google63(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
fyneboi79: 5. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.

So what's wrong in one giving himself a good home cutWell for ur information,I do Į̸̸̨ƭ and would •̸№t stop for any thing.Would you rather go about with a badly cut hair when you can do a better job.Please this •̸№. 5 sucks!!Rubbish!!
it sucks just because u are guilty of it...smh for you
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by sparko1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
And 18 means what exactly? I love my nails, they have their uses and beside if i follow or obey all these, i will get some kind of female compliment huh?
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by jasper83: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
I became a lady's man and better lover when i started LIE(ING) big time. The day u start tellin ur gf d truth(openness) especially naija gals, waya don dey start be dat. Lie Lie all d way joor...
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Imaeyez(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by nipeks001(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pesin neva obey ten commandment finish,na one stupid 20 law pesin go con obey just to please woman?......mtscheeew
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Funjosh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
That no 5 is not for me, i have my own clipper, my hair due for barbing every two weeks and the saloon around me charge #500 per cut when i no be politician mtcheewww. I skin my hair myself.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by richt75: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
how is number 8? dont shake or run in the presence of your wife etc even if boko harram are about to detonate a bomb next to you.......hahahaha funny
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by sonnie10: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
nipeks001: Pesin neva obey ten commandment finish,na one stupid 20 law pesin go con obey just to please
woman?......mtscheeew

grin
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by tomzman: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lots of dos and don'ts threads on NL these days. OP, a man that won't do any of the things you posted there only exists in dreamland.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Godson201333(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
HARDDON: 20. Call a spade a spade: Do not lie, women can handle the truth!

since when?

please tell us how people that love fake hair, lashes, fake face (padding with mary k et all), fake height and general fake living would ever wano hear the truth?!

oginni Women love lies so much...!!! Walk up to a lady and tell her the truth,Lemme see if she is gonna answer ya

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Richy4(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
I do not really agree with Number 5. If you can do it why not

and 19 makes the love stronger. and it works 85%
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Stegomiah:

Is that what you think? C'mon, get your facts right, cos we can handle the truth!

The thing is, most girls are materialistic. While dating a girl, tell her you are Dangote's senior brother's Daddy's son (depending on how sugar coated ur mouth is) she will believe but tell her the truth like "My Dad works in the bank, he's actually a security man ", you can as well forget the lady cos she's never coming back.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by lawizle(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
greatgod2012: Stop putting your hands in your boxers to play with your dick, its irritating and disgusting.

Not when its yur bf own..infact you should help him play widdit..
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by try69: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
We lie to get you and start telling the truth when we want to keep you..

FIRST lesson on getting a 9ja girl; LIE!!! To her grin grin grin

Atleast una lie lie sef na for body, how do u wear nyansh? Do we wear speedos and but banana in there to portray some good ol' nut cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by judedwriter(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
No 20. Women can handle some truth, but not EVERY truth. If not 4 d lies guys tell women these days, we will have more healthy marriages wink
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Zemhen1: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
spongeback: grin Danny k
But I like tighty embarassed

This is my own comment on the matter or my own version grin
1. This is Wrong, any man indulging in thing is a total coward ...there are better ways to punish a woman wink
2. Men try and control yourself now .....if you can't help it .....I know it's easier said than done but try and improvise ....point in the same direction and make comments or better still use style and look with the corner of your eye, the the number one method ...you use shades shocked yeap shade cool
3. Haba ....I don't know why guys still do this ....use revise psychology .....let your English speak, let your perfume speak, let your outfit speak and lastly and most important let your body speak (body language )
4. Highest level of childishness, girls if you have a guy that sags, pls give him a red card, that's a boy in disguise .....will I sags something but it's inside my room out of the view of every soul cheesy
5. If you can barb yourself ....why not? .....economy is bad ....man has to survive oooo But let it look good at least
6. Hmmmm......everybody has his uniques shape and size....I personally don't do skinny, when I have a girl I will allow her wear it as far as there is top covering the a55, my ASSet cheesy .....for the guys wearing skinnies ...it's not good oooo health wise oooo don't endanger the life's of your future children ....the word is enough for the wise
7. Lagos things .... lol .... When you dey come late sha ....come with better, to a peace the gods smiley
8. Ahhhh I totally agree Johr ........I dey shame sometimes for wetin some men dey do.......I personally experience a man sharing a testimony about his wife in labour and he started cry angry I was like what the F? Oga na you push abi na you dey feel pain and the wife was just look at him[ ......I dey suspect say the woman go dey say "God this man don dey cry again "
9. You won't blame them possible reasons are No.2 above, the idiot dey copy those super stars mtcheeew that him age
10. Hmmmm .....at least we say we will call back, did I tell you when, Jesus say his coming back ......are we not still waiting .......why you go dey vex for that one mtschhhheeeeww undecided
11. So so outdated daaaaaahhhhh....you be mc hammer ne ?......abi you be I'll Wayne
12. Seriously? That is soo 2001 .....if I see person dey do this one na slap oooo
13. I agree oooo, be a gentleman , who knows a babe might be watch or the pregnant chick might give you her sister grin .....do to others what you want to be done to you .....your wife or sister might be next
14. Super turn off ....be contented .....if she or he was that good you won't leave them .....it might be that your are the problem or you yourself is not that God
15. Guy stop acting gay and leave that mirror, lady watch out for these kind of guys
16. Totally disgusting .....humble yourself take excuse to the toilet or somewhere private.....position it up or down and stop arranging or stretching in public.
17. Totally not fair to the girl .....if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen...... Don't spoil the market for another guy Abeg
18. Not cool at all ....it's only done by dirty guys ......it must be neatly cut
19. It's outschool Johr .....these women will happily put the food back into the fridge .......you either give her the silent treatment or work things out with her
20. Tell her exactly what you want, we Nigerians can pretend ehhhhhh , tell her I want you to be a wh0re in bed, you will start sugar coating it that she's too stiff .

Any questions people

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Funjosh(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Zemhen 1:

This is my own comment on the matter or my own version grin
1. This is Wrong, any man indulging in thing is a total coward ...there are better ways to punish a woman wink
2. Men try and control yourself now .....if you can't help it .....I know it's easier said than done but try and improvise ....point in the same direction and make comments or better still use style and look with the corner of your eye, the the number one method ...you use shades shocked yeap shade cool
3. Haba ....I don't know why guys still do this ....use revise psychology .....let your English speak, let your perfume speak, let your outfit speak and lastly and most important let your body speak (body language )
4. Highest level of childishness, girls if you have a guy that sags, pls give him a red card, that's a boy in disguise .....will I sags something but it's inside my room out of the view of every soul cheesy
5. If you can barb yourself ....why not? .....economy is bad ....man has to survive oooo But let it look good at least
6. Hmmmm......everybody has his uniques shape and size....I personally don't do skinny, when I have a girl I will allow her wear it as far as there is top covering the a55, my ASSet cheesy .....for the guys wearing skinnies ...it's not good oooo health wise oooo don't endanger the life's of your future children ....the word is enough for the wise
7. Lagos things .... lol .... When you dey come late sha ....come with better, to a peace the gods smiley
8. Ahhhh I totally agree Johr ........I dey shame sometimes for wetin some men dey do.......I personally experience a man sharing a testimony about his wife in labour and he started cry angry I was like what the F? Oga na you push abi na you dey feel pain and the wife was just look at him[ ......I dey suspect say the woman go dey say "God this man don dey cry again "
9. You won't blame them possible reasons are No.2 above, the idiot dey copy those super stars mtcheeew that him age
10. Hmmmm .....at least we say we will call back, did I tell you when, Jesus say his coming back ......are we not still waiting .......why you go dey vex for that one mtschhhheeeeww undecided
11. So so outdated daaaaaahhhhh....you be mc hammer ne ?......abi you be I'll Wayne
12. Seriously? That is soo 2001 .....if I see person dey do this one na slap oooo
13. I agree oooo, be a gentleman , who knows a babe might be watch or the pregnant chick might give you her sister grin .....do to others what you want to be done to you .....your wife or sister might be next
14. Super turn off ....be contented .....if she or he was that good you won't leave them .....it might be that your are the problem or you yourself is not that God
15. Guy stop acting gay and leave that mirror, lady watch out for these kind of guys
16. Totally disgusting .....humble yourself take excuse to the toilet or somewhere private.....position it up or down and stop arranging or stretching in public.
17. Totally not fair to the girl .....if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen...... Don't spoil the market for another guy Abeg
18. Not cool at all ....it's only done by dirty guys ......it must be neatly cut
19. It's outschool Johr .....these women will happily put the food back into the fridge .......you either give her the silent treatment or work things out with her
20. Tell her exactly what you want, we Nigerians can pretend ehhhhhh , tell her I want you to be a wh0re in bed, you will start sugar coating it that she's too stiff .

Any questions people

No Sir!
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
@OP:

No 8 is really funny.

I guess you think the 'manhood' of a man can be measured by the amounts or size of rats he can kill.

I now see why we have plastic men around. It takes real courage to admit your fears to your loved ones without feeling your worth lessen.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by numen(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Charity begins at home. If you want us to call a spade a spade...take the lead and do away with fake lashes, hair, nails, contact lens, foundation, powder, accent, walk, gestures, eyebrows etc so we can call a queen a queen and a joker a joker.

Too bad 95% of girls like to hear what they fantasize about. Which is.....LIES!

NB: This list has some good points though, like scratching your dick in public.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by MCKULQ(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
nonsence embarassed
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Stegomiah:

Is that what you think? C'mon, get your facts right, cos WE can handle the truth!
Did I just see you type WE?! Please speak for yourself. You haven't talked about these to a larger percentage of ladies yet. Believe me.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
s'ok the önly 1 i seem to be guilty[?] of is No.5 bt i'd argue that its subjective. As a surgeon in training, i knw am skilled with my hands and i'd do a better job with the clipper than many coiffeurs. @No.10, my closing line in a call is "we'd be talking", i gues thats cool enuf
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by canalily(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
No matter how she offend me or the degree of the offence i can never try to violate no 1. She is my weakness and my greatest strength lies in my weakness. So i should cuddle her nd talk to her.
Re: Things Men Should Never Do! by SolarWizard: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Cheap Solar Street Light 08066805402

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From 2k Buy Original Men Clothing And Accessories At Low Price POD / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.