Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,225 members, 7,919,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

(free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person (557 Views)

10GB Huge Space, Unlimited Bandwidth & More With a Free .COM Domain for N3500/yr / Am Giving My .com Money Site Give Away Free. To A Lucky Person / Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person by infomarketing99: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
hello peepz. I have a blog which i created about some months ago. Which has made me some few box. I wanna give this blog out to some1. The reason is that i have alot of projects in hand and i dont have time for the blog since my partner we used to handle projects together is not around. Makes all the work looks like hell. Since i have been seeing some guys asking how to make some money online. I decided to give it out.

The blog is about six month old. And i am not doing any monitization on it.

I make money on the blog from ebooks which are there and its getting a decient traffic. Which converts to cash.

Note: its only one blog which means i'm only gonna be giving it to one person. Perfer a newbie anyways.

Holla@your boy. I will send u the link. And other info to the cpanel bla bla bla. U knw naw... +2348180805435
email : joedesigns2013 @ gmail.com

give and it will come back to you smiley
Re: (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person by amjf(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am interested o, jesufemiodejide@gmail.com
Re: (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person by uanda(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Am very much interested.

I don't believe that we still have God fearing and good spirited guys in naija.
U r one of a kind.
Pls send details to
Ihekauchenna@gmail.com
Re: (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person by martfrank(m): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2013
Am seriously interestd. Tanx obinnaobidike@gmail.com
Re: (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person by oscarvicto(m): 3:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Am very interested and nam optimistic that I will make good use of it. Please kindly send details to okaforinchrist@yahoo.com
Re: (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person by sconp: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls if u can help me wit it i would be very grateful sir

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent/stop Hacking? / Event Sms Messaging / How To Stop Spammers From Registering And Commenting On Your Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.