Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36850 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
ShymX:

Porkies!!

And who told you blacks in the UK see themselves as the same? Apart from what the media that calls everyone Black Brits - when did Nigerians and Jamaicans see eye to eye? Even the gangs have rivalries between the Caribbean and African members. I grew up in an era where African kids used to get beat up by Caribbean kids, before everyone had to come together to defend themselves.

black british is a general term for all british blacks, do they call themselves nigerian british or jamaican/carribean british?

Don't talk about what you know nothing about.

which is what you are doing while projecting on others.

Most Nigerians in America live in the ghettos - FACT!

with the way you keep insisting on this, one must assume majority of the nigerians you know, live in ghettos. Nigerians only stay in low income areas when they are unable to reside elsewhere. Just like AAs, they move out as soon as they get settled.

If, however, in recent years, there has been a high influx and high traffic of nigerians within a relatively short period of time, that's the only factor that would explain why you seem to be seeing majority nigerians living in ghettos. And note- living in a major city does not mean all or most of the people there live in ghettos.

Quite a lot of neighborhoods have been blockbusted over the past decade, with more nigerians leaving such neighborhoods and moving to other places. maybe you are saying they were replaced by other nigerians who decided to remain in these areas?

There are Nigerian gang-members all over America - FACT!

if immigration regulations have been relaxed and just about anybody can get in, then of course gang members from nigeria will come in as well.

however, that doesnt mean you should start crying wolf!

and yes, some americans of nigerian descent will join gangs, doesnt make them a majority there.

Enough of this nonsense about Nigeria Brits are the bad eggs - GFTOH!! We freaking put Nigeria on the world map. Heck, all the A-list Nigerian actors in America are of Nigerian British descent. Almost all the best new generation writers of Nigerian descent are from the UK - FACT. Lola Adesioye moved to New York a few years ago and she's like the most popular person of Nigerian descent on the American media. She has been on CNN loads of times and she's a regular in the black media over there.

never heard of lola adesioye, lola ogunnaike has been on CNN since like forever, not sure what your point is.

and as for the bolded, face whoever said that, not sure what you're talking about.

You lot need to stick to what you know! undecided

you do that.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
bennybaba: ...because am matured i wont degenerate to ur demented level, this is y oda tribes not just yorub hate ibos though i dont. bottom line is dat ibos rant alot
and after the hatred, which level(s) are yorubas ahead of us? Let me tell i'm not here to make peace, but to insult some stupid yoruba maggots like you. who don't realize our importance to them and nigeria as a whole.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
^ are you nigerian, or just an online one.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
OsunOriginal:

I can't imagine ibos ruling human beings in Nigeria. Or a biafran ruling Nigerians. Look at this shameless fool. Because your ugly APE-LIKE brother OBASANJO or you can call him african monkey was allowed to dictate to nigerians in the name of leadership is why you have the gutt to talk to ambitious people like Igbos? Let me see you and your monkey at aso rock again. Useless, dirty people who don't bath.

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by camelus: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
tpia@:
The nigerian govt is supposed to create return zones or towns to cater to returnees.
So ur saying GEJ should set a Committee to look into this as well as advocating for Ministry of Returnees.
Don't know y our Leaders are so wicked that they refuse to develop our Country while Our dear Citizens continue fleeing to other Countries.

End shall never wonder !
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
camelus:
So ur saying GEJ should set a Committee to look into this as well as advocating for Ministry of Returnees.

that's exactly what i'm saying.

you find it disturbing?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
some-girl:

Which men are you referring to?
One man who has been identified as Igbo doesn't qualify as Igbo men.

A tribalist article. How do we know he's actually Igbo if the tribalist writer wouldn't put down his surname which is of more importance in a news article than his ethnic group is.

Did you read the article? Are you saying you are not aware that Ibo men are legendary drug smugglers??

It is your prerogative to make a determination that the author is a tribalist, please continue to bury your head under the sand.

It is unfortunate that Ibo men have to suffer such humiliation and life changing mutilation because of greed

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: so when normal people are talking a fool like will still take? Shame on you and your fake report. You're a hostile bastard!

Hey? Why are you taking it on me? Am I the one that forced Nnamdi, Chukwudi, Ifeaanyi, Emeka, Igbonna to carry drug to Indonesia??

You call me names because I showed you what Indonesia is doing to your brothers blokus

While Yoruba are busy chooking your women, your brothers are loosing theirs in Indonesia because of $1000 profit. See Ya life?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by rosebowl01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
You people should not worry, Orji Kalu would sue Botswana for deporting Nigerians Ibos, and I think Anambra governor should report them to Jonathan. They need to stop this hatred and jealousy against Nigerians Ibos, otherwise, ibos will secede from Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nebeuwa:
You are a dammmn liar.

You better listen to tpia because she is right. Many Nigerian Americans do not see themselves as African Americans. That is why many try to distance themselves from them and do not participate in such a lifestyle.

And Nigerian Americans do not live in the ghetto. As soon as Nigerians come to the US, they may live in a poor area, but as soon as they get enough money, they move into the suburbs.

Look at Wale and his family. He spent the first 10 years of his life in a poor area in DC. But as soon as his parents had the money, they moved to the suburbs in one of the wealthiest counties in Maryland.

Nigerian Americans do not stay in poor areas for long like British Nigerians. Nigerian Americans cannot even rely on welfare like British Nigerians, because most states welfare programs are for benefit of their citizens. A recent immigrant from Nigerian cannot go on welfare, or they would not be let into the United States. And the fact that most Nigerian immigrants come to the US as students makes a difference as well.

Nigerian Americans are very different from British Nigerians.

GTFOHWTBS!

When did Nigerian brits and Caribbean brits start seeing themselves as one people, apart from the media created "black brit" and the afro-caribbean society in unis? Heck, 99.9% of Nigerians have reservations about the kids marrying Caribbeans and you would hardly see a Nigerian chic with a Caribbean guy and vice versa. Only the guys are comfortable with Caribbean chics. Yes, we all get along on the surface but beneath that, there's no love lost between the two groups.

I reiterate: black gangsterism comes with the territory and the need to defend yourself and people you grew with. It's like ghetto brotherhood and solidarity. You're probably ignorant about it - I need a Nigerian American, or any Nigeria who grew up in America to counter my claims.

However, no matter the volume of porkies you spam the thread with, that won't change the obvious fact that most Nigerians in America live in the slums and section 8 apartments. Yes, there are high-flyers in America, just as there high-flyers all over the UK. And most people move out of the ghetto as soon as they can afford a mortgage.

Nigerian Brits are definitely different from Nigerian Americans. We're achievers over here in the UK and most times move over to your turf in America and conquer you lot over there. Hollywood, Lola Adesioye etc.. Heck, even the guy who led the conglomerate that bought Gatwick airport is UK educated and partly raised in the UK. We don't belong in the same league, mate. You lot need to follow our lead!! cool
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by iamdsam: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
In the real sense, Botswana isn't a better country than Nigeria. It's just that our government has failed to create job opportunities for the luring youths. A revolution is coming! Are you set?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
most Nigerians in America live in the slums and section 8 apartments

the waiting list for govt housing lasts for years, you should probably explain how your nigerian friends got theirs so fast, and also why, in over 6-15 years of residing in the US [average waiting time], they're still in/on section 8?

and why are you proud of your friends living in ghettos abroad instead of advising them to head for home where they'll do better if they want to?

is section 8 something to boast about?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
rosebowl01: You people should not worry, Orji Kalu would sue Botswana for deporting Nigerians Ibos, and I think Anambra governor should report them to Jonathan. They need to stop this hatred and jealousy against Nigerians Ibos, otherwise, ibos will secede from Africa.

Abi o grin grin grin

Maybe they will get land near Palestine as they claim to be Jews. Very interesting people and I dont mean that in a good way

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
tpia@:

black british is a general term for all british blacks, do they call themselves nigerian british or jamaican/carribean british?

Media created but we're distinct groups, even up to the gangs that most of you like touting as a proof that naija brits are the bad eggs. Yes, we get along like Nigerian Americans and AA do, but that doesn't change the fact that there's no love lost between the two groups. I bet Nigerian Americans are mad because African Americans don't allow you them lay claim to the "AA" title. grin Well, we're all immigrant generations over here - but over there, some have been there since slavery and they helped build the country, and some just came in the a few decades ago. So evidently they have to separate the wheat from the chaff, comprehende? undecided

which is what you are doing while projecting on others.

You don't know me and you don't know where I've been. So save your bs for the birds. I just cited a few names, that only should give you a sneak peek about how conversant I'm with Nigerian Americans. undecided

with the way you keep insisting on this, one must assume majority of the nigerians you know, live in ghettos. Nigerians only stay in low income areas when they are unable to reside elsewhere. Just like AAs, they move out as soon as they get settled.

Same with the UK. However, that doesn't change the fact that majority still reside in the ghetto, just as majority of AAs do.

If, however, in recent years, there has been a high influx and high traffic of nigerians within a relatively short period of time, that's the only factor that would explain why you seem to be seeing majority nigerians living in ghettos. And note- living in a major city does not mean all or most of the people there live in ghettos.

Well, there are more Nigerians in America than in the UK - so what's your point? undecided

and yes, some americans of nigerian descent will join gangs, doesnt make them a majority there.

I never said they're in the majority, I was just stating the obvious because the "Nebeuwa" likes spamming everywhere with lies about naija brits and how we're the bad eggs, like Nigerian Americans aren't just as bad. Majority of Nigerians in the UK are not gang-members - heck we've the highest population of black people on every university campus in the UK.

never heard of lola adesioye, lola ogunnaike has been on CNN since like forever, not sure what your point is.

Lola Adesioye has been on CNN tons of times and she used to be a contributor over there. She also used to be the editor for theGrio.com, and she works with The GuardianUK.

For every Lola Ogunnaike on CNN, we've like five naija brits on BBC and ITV news. Yet we still go over to the other turf and conquer it. cool

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
iamdsam: In the real sense, Botswana isn't a better country than Nigeria. It's just that our government has failed to create job opportunities for the luring youths. A revolution is coming! Are you set?

What do you mean by in the real sense? My friend, in the real sense, that country is way better than Nigeria. They are smart people, they have been poaching Yoruba Professors since early 80s, anyone remember BOTS TV? That started when most Nigerians watched only 2 channels to watch- NTA 10 and NTA 2 Chanelle 5. Most Southern African countries were ravaged by AIDS, they were the only country that managed the problem effectively

Until the time Nigeria gets its act together and fulfill her potential- we are behind Botswana on a lot of parameters.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by mystikal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
still trying to understand what makes a nigerian brit or a Nigerian american better than the other. The US or UK suddenly made them better? The argument is now beginning to sound like the US n the UK, which is better.

Could be flawed to use only London as the example here cos it is just a fraction of that tiny place called UK. If u take the leeds and the newcastles and the coventrys etc as examples, i am pretty sure you wont see that much nigerians living in ghetto apartments.

Highflyers n low lifes of nigerian descent will always be there in whichever clime .
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Hey? Why are you taking it on me? Am I the one that forced Nnamdi, Chukwudi, Ifeaanyi, Emeka, Igbonna to carry drug to Indonesia??

You call me names because I showed you what Indonesia is doing to your brothers blokus

While Yoruba are busy chooking your women, your brothers are loosing theirs in Indonesia because of $1000 profit. See Ya life?? grin grin grin
hahahaha! I just bleeped your mama yesterday and her Vagina smells like dead goat. If you doubt go and ask her. Yeye tribe.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ayswags2: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
devour129: the hate is too much,it has consumed him n will surely destroy him.
u mean it will surely destroy ur idiotic self
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
dnt mind dem,they r only jealous of Nigeria's speedy developement
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by somegirl1: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Did you read the article? Are you saying you are not aware that Ibo men [/b]are legendary drug smugglers??

It is your prerogative to make a determination that the author is a tribalist, please continue to bury your head under the sand.

It is unfortunate that Ibo men have to suffer such [b]humiliation and life changing mutilation
because of greed

You still refer to Igbo men. I see only one mention of a Igbo man (debatable).

Please quote the part of the article that referred to several Igbo men having been subjected to eunuchism.

As for burying my head, why should I? Igbo faces are known to be too pretty to hide.

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Abi o grin grin grin

Maybe they will get land near Palestine as they claim to be Jews. Very interesting people and I dont mean that in a good way
see how ur teeth dey smell, dirty animal
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tpia5: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
mystikal: still trying to understand what makes a nigerian brit or a Nigerian american better than the other. The US or UK suddenly made them better? The argument is now beginning to sound like the US n the UK, which is better.

Could be flawed to use only London as the example here cos it is just a fraction of that tiny place called UK. If u take the leeds and the newcastles and the coventrys etc as examples, i am pretty sure you wont see that much nigerians living in ghetto apartments.

Highflyers n low lifes of nigerian descent will always be there in whichever clime .

i'm starting to wonder if shymmex is afam4ever.

very high strung and always trying to create status quo comparisons.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: hahahaha! I just bleeped your mama yesterday and her Vagina smells like dead goat. If you doubt go and ask her. Yeye tribe.

You think Yoruba women are like Biancar and Adaobi? GburuGburu how markate today? grin grin

Go and raise fund for your brothers who are been mutilated in prisons all over the world grin grin

Nigeria wins World cup in Malaysian prisons because of our magnificent Ibo brothers grin grin Please look below for your brothers and cousins names

Take this for your Friday Afternoon enjoyment grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/258943/trend-illicit-drug-trafficking-worries

https://www.nairaland.com/421208/nigerians-sentenced-death-drug-dealing

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wali-300-nigerians-held-in-chinese-prisons-for-drug-trafficking/152843/

Recently, I raised this issue, and myself and the thread created were adjudged bigoted. Today, it has been reported on this same site, though on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ayswags2: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: so when normal people are talking a fool like will still take? Shame on you and your fake report. You're a hostile bastard!
ur kinsmen really understands u peole very wellhttp://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
some-girl:

You still refer to Igbo men. I see only one mention of a Igbo man (debatable).

Please quote the part of the article that referred to several Igbo men having been subjected to eunuchism.
As for burying my head, why should I? Igbo faces are known to be too pretty to hide.

So in your deluded world, you think they just did that to one Ibo man? grin grin grin

Since you are nitpicking- this will make it clearer for you- https://www.nairaland.com/439215/18-nigerians-face-execution-indonesia

It is routine in Indonesian prisons

You know those men that you people are looking for in your village and you think they are lost abroad- they are in Malaysian and Indonesian prisons. Now if you think that is bad -plssss go and research on what your brothers are going through in Chinese prisons

Please take this for your Friday Afternoon Enjoyment grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/258943/trend-illicit-drug-trafficking-worries

https://www.nairaland.com/421208/nigerians-sentenced-death-drug-dealing

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wali-300-nigerians-held-in-chinese-prisons-for-drug-trafficking/152843/

Recently, I raised this issue, and myself and the thread created were adjudged bigoted. Today, it has been reported on this same site, though on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: see how ur teeth dey smell, dirty animal

How markate? grin grin grin Odikwa Rough grin grin grin

When are you going to go to indonesia so they can cut off ya Blokus like ya brothers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ayswags2: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
glo3nity: U HAUSAS are BLOODY LOSERS with LOW MEMORIES, HARDLY CALCULATIVE, USELESS, and STUPID. FOOLISH TO THE CORE. What else or more can u do apart from BLIND BOMBINGS, Begging, and Starving!! NOTHING MORE! It's such a shame that we've seen it all more Xpecially ur CAPABILITY, it no WORTH! so SHUT UR HELL UP!

Anyways...Thanks that U won't see BIAFRA COME TO PAST! BUT UNTO PRESENT my Boy, SORTER WITH THE SHORTEST BRAIN...!
http://www.postcolonialweb.org/nigeria/biafra.html

isnt it bizarre that the same hausas u are insulting here have suyanizing since 1960's

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
tpia@:

i'm starting to wonder if shymmex is afam4ever.

very high strung and always trying to create status quo comparisons.

Utter tosh - you're starting to sound like a broken record now.

I have absolutely nothing in common with Afam.

Who started the junk apart undermining the UK with the lousy claims about gangs? Perhaps, you need to check Nebeuwa's post history and the number of threads he has created about the same junk. And go check who started the same crap on this thread. You lot are obviously obsessed with Nigerians in the UK.

I honestly don't give two-fvcks about both America and Nigerians living over there, unless people bring up Nigerians in the UK and that's only if I'm in the mood to argue. Do you see me create threads about them or run after Afam all the time whenever he posts his usual and predictable junk? I only respond when people quote me with falsehoods.

Anyway, I'm starting to think you should go get laid. It seems it's been long. undecided
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ayswags2: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: and after the hatred, which level(s) are yorubas ahead of us? Let me tell i'm not here to make peace, but to insult some stupid yoruba maggots like you. who don't realize our importance to them and nigeria as a whole.
irikiri Maximum Prison, Clifford Orji, has diedof unknown causes.
Prison authorities said Orji died Friday morning and the cause of death is unknown; but an autopsy is being performed.
The PUNCH had reported on April 13, 2012, that Orji’s health was deteriorating due to therefusal of psychiatric hospitals to take him in.
The Deputy Comptroller of the prison, Mr. NoelAilewon, had said Orji was in a bad state and had gone completely mad.
“Orji’s health is getting worse. He has gone completely mad, vomiting and even defecating without restraint and is naked most of the time” he said
The Director of Office of the Public Defender, Mrs. Omotola Rotimi, had said during a visit to evaluate the number of Awaiting Trial Persons that following a court order, Orji wastaken to two Psychiatric hospitals for treatment but had been rejected.
“Initially, we took Orji to Yaba Psychiatric Hospital but was rejected because they claimed they did not have long-term medical facilities. Subsequently, he was taken to another hospital in Ewekoro but was similarlyrejected” she said.
It was learnt that due to this challenge, Orji, who was 46-years-old, could not stand trial in court.
The Attorney-General of the state, Mr. Ade Ipaye, had said Orji’s case was stalled due to the impediments, adding that unless Orji received proper medical attention, he would not stand trial.
“Orji is mentally disturbed and no hospital is accepting him. Unfortunately, one cannot be tried mentally stable, so, he’s stuck in the middle. All we can do now is find help for him” he said.
Orji was arrested in February 1999 by the police under the bridge along the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway. He was subsequently charged before an Ebute-Meta Magistrate’s Court on 19 February but was never tried.
The acting Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Prison command, Mr. Biyi Jeje, confirmed Orji’s death to our correspondent on the telephone.
“As at Thursday, Orji was fine but on Friday morning, he died in his sleep. The cause of his death is still unknown but an autopsy is being performed,” he said.
Jeje confirmed that Orji was rejected by manymental health facilities in the country and maintained that the prisons authorities did allit could to manage his illness.
“We took Orji to many health facilities but he was rejected time and time again. I don’t know why they rejected him but we did all we could to manage his illness”, he saidhttp://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/189760-clifford-orji-popular-nigerian-cannibal-dies-in-kirikiri-prison.html[/quote]is the importance of ibos to nigeria cannibalism
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by somegirl1: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

So in your deluded world, you think they just did that to one Ibo man? grin grin grin

You shouldn't manufacture information when referencing a single article.
That they are detained or to face execution does not prove that they would have their organs cut off.
Provide proof that all the men you've mentioned have been or will be subjected to eunuchism.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
some-girl:

You shouldn't manufacture information when referencing a single article.
That they are detained or to face execution does not prove that they would have their organs cut off.
Provide proof that all the men you've mentioned have been or will be subjected to eunuchism.

Go and make that request under the Freedom Of Information Act Of Indonesia. Good Luck to you

Alternatively, I am sure you carry out an exploratory research in your town, you should find people who have been to Indonesian or Malaysian prisons

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/18-nigerians-face-execution-in-indonesia-tomorrow/

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Diasporan(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
ShymX:

You're an airhead! Most Nigerians in America live in the ghetto - FACT!! I dare anyone to challenge me on that!

The only reason why Nigerian Americans don't have their names all over the media like their British counterpart is because American Americans outnumber them by like 20 to 1, and AAs commit more vicious crimes - hence why their names don't come up as often as the UK.

In the UK, we have almost the same population as the Caribbeans in London. However, if you the check news in cities like Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester et al where Caribbeans outnumber Nigerians by at least 10 to 1, you would hardly see Nigerian names in the media.

Bruv, is Lil O, a Houston legend, not of Nigerian origin? Is Chamillionaire not Nigerian? - his brother Rasak is heavy on the streets of Houston. Wasn't Godwon a gangbanger in Houston before he moved back to Nigeria? - go ask him how many times he went to prison in America. Go ask the guy who runs Indmix.com about the streets of Houston and how naija boys are heavy on those streets. Are all those boys with Nigerian names from Forum Park in Houston not Nigerians? Shyte, I used to chat to some FLO guy (a Nigerian) who was one of Pi.mp C's foot soldiers!

Over to New York and Brooklyn, the guy that owns Underdarock.com, Cos Canino, would tell you what naija guys are up to in NY. Naija guys are out there on the street of NY gangbanging. I won't even go into details about that.

LA slums and section 8 apartments from Compton, to Inglewood, to South Central, to Watts are over-saturated with Nigerians and, bloods and crips of Nigerian descent. Same thing with Chicago, Maryland, Baltimore and almost every major city in America.

Fam, I know more than you know - real recognise real! undecided

[b]Dude you don't know shiit about America.You make use of too much internet to draw your conclusion.You have never been to America therefore most of your comments are internet sourced and earsay.I have lived in the UK Westminster to be precise for some years like i have said in this forum before i can say first hand stuff about UK but i repeat you know nadda about the US.Someday bro i mean someday i will host you here in the US if you are willing and able to come around.You say most Nigerians in the US live in slum?That assumption is damn ridiculous.Can you imagine yourself speaking about Nigerians living in Slums and belonging to gangs in Houston and Baltimore.LMAO bro you know nothing about America.This two places you mentioned that is where i operate my biz so let me school you.The real place one can call a slum in the city of Houston is a place called Third world.I repeat there is no Nigerian that lives there.That i am 100 percent sure of.A place that looks a little beat ghettoish in the city of Houston though not a ghetto in real sense but has a lot of gangs is some parts of the Alief area infact Sharpstown to be precise.You can look it up in Wikipedia since you like getting your info from the internet and some parts of downtown.The Nigerians you likely find there are Nigerian students or recently migrated peeps who can't afford high rent in choice areas like Sugarland,Missouri,Richmond,Memorial and Kathy both Nigerian Politician choice areas or some other parts of Houston i.e North side(Spring).Funny enough Nigerians have big palatial mansions in these places.A point i want you to note is that in Houston Nigerians still live that cultural life found in Nigeria whereby their grown up kids still live with their parent except for few who have started working and decide to renegade on their parents wish for them to still live with them.Then going to Baltimore in Maryland,there are very few Nigerians residing in Baltimore.There is the large presence of the Camerounian community here.Majority of Nigerians in Maryland state are found in Prince Georges county,Howard county and Montgomery county(Both latter ranks amongst the richest counties in America)close to DC popularly called DMV area.We have a large presence of Nigerians in Silver Spring,Bowie,Potomac(Another Nigerian Politicians choice area),New Carolton.Therefore i have never seen or heard of Nigerians belonging to gangs or living in slums in that area.I know Nigerians are heavily into gang in Brooklyn NY,Chicago IL.As for welfare its a shame for a Nigerian to live on that shiit.I once walked into an African store and a lady came with food stamp card.She was shy to give it to the cashier.So bro reduce your surfing of the internet to make conclusion about America.[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo / Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.