Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,316 members, 7,967,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:20 AM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36848 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

When an illiterate looses the plot and argument- they usually resort to Ad Hominem attacks grin grin grin

Calm yourself down, you cannot understand what I just said even if I give you a hundred years to try and comprehend itgrin

I think it is Ndigbo and Ohaneze that should beg for the thousands of Ibo men about to be sacrificed to mother earth in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Vietnam etc etc grin grin

Hausa dey kill Una, SA police dey chase Una, Yoruba dey Deport Una, Indonesia dey cut off Una Pri*ck, Malaysia dey hang Una, China dey Behead Una...Even Israel where Una dey claim dey imprison Una grin grin, Yoruba dey Bleep Una wife

Na only Una Dey?? Una don suffer I pity Una grin grin
oh! I never knew that i was talking to a historical novice. All those countries you listed are doing those things to you because of the dangers and threats posed to them by Yoruba. Is it not because of your people that the british govt. Is trying to implement a £3000 travel bond? They know that you've flooded their country with bad things to reckon with. Is it USA, malaysia, china, india or even somalia? You guys are there giving us bad repute thinking that we don't know. When you were even talking of english, i thought that a learned person was talking only to know that it's a ... Anyway we must pretending like nothing is happening and keep on harbouring slow poison from Yoruba. But one day hehehehe...
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
dbride:

This is as a result of the aftermath of Oneal's hate for West Africa, Nigeria in particular, and his eviction 2 weeks ago. Check the comments on Big Brother pages and you will know Botswana truly carried out their threat of sending Nigerians out of their country.

If you truly believe what you just wrote as the fact then you have a bigger problem than I imagined grin grin grin

Haba this is becoming a farce, is this the kind of men Ibo people produce??

You are insolently retard*ed, you better concentrate of spare part Markate, you are a waste of space grin

Illiterate Ibo man trying to analyze? You are a disgrace grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: oh! I never knew that i was talking to a historical novice. All those countries you listed are doing those things to you because of the dangers and threats posed to them by Yoruba. Is it not because of your people that the british govt. Is trying to implement a £3000 travel bond? They know that you've flooded their country with bad things to reckon with. Is it USA, malaysia, china, india or even somalia? You guys are there giving us bad repute thinking that we don't know. When you were even talking of english, i thought that a learned person was talking only to know that it's a ... Anyway we must pretending like nothing is happening and keep on harbouring slow poison from Yoruba. But one day hehehehe...

You are just so irredeemably useless grin grin grin

Surely, you can do better than that mate grin grin

I cannot understand your post.

Go and reword that post using paragraphs so that it can be readable grin grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

If you truly believe what you just wrote as the fact then you have a bigger problem than I imagined grin grin grin

Haba this is becoming a farce, is this the kind of men Ibo people produce??

You are insolently retard*ed, you better concentrate of spare part Markate, you are a waste of space grin

Illiterate Ibo man trying to analyze? You are a disgrace grin grin

but you yorubas produce dirty people who don't take care of theirselves, who don't take their bathe, who smell, smuggle drugs all over the world. Terrorism even in unknown countries.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

you are a disgraceful animal, that's why you didn't understand. You're just a disgrace to the humanity, honestly!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Maybe things aren't quite what they seem.
Here is another view from today's edition of Mmegi (a Batswana newspaper)

Resident Nigerians miffed with govt, security agents

FRANCISTOWN: Nigerians resident in Botswana have appealed to their President, Goodluck Jonathan asking him to intervene on their behalf over what they term concerted hatred and xenophobia meted out against them by Botswana government authorities and security agents.The story of their plight is carried in this week's online Nigeria publication, The Daily Post.

The paper quoted a Nigerian living in Botswana saying that last Thursday and Friday a majority of Nigerians here were arrested, beaten, detained and refused visits by their relatives in police cells.

... ...
When approached, government spokesperson Dr Jeff Ramsay laughed off the allegations that government harbours any xenophobia against Nigerians. In fact Ramsay said the number of Nigerians deported from Botswana is negligible.

"You journalists have a tendency of picking up anything even if it has no substance. Why should government deport anyone from the country if they are not doing anything illegal?" Ramsay wondered, adding that sources who gave information to the publication were not credible. He then referred this reporter to the Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs because "they are the right people to ask concerning deportations".

The Minister of Labour and Home Affairs, Edwin Batshu said the government has no plans for mass deportation of Nigerians living in Botswana. Batshu said contrary to what the newspaper said, Botswana and Nigeria enjoy a strong bilateral relations dating back many years ago.

"Our relationship with Nigeria is strong. That's why there are many Nigerians here. It is not true that we have anything against Nigerians but security agents are empowere to carry out their mandate if they suspect that someone (not necessarily from Nigeria) is suspected of being involved in illegal activities," said Batshu.

Source: http://www.mmegi.bw/index.php?sid=1&aid=50&dir=2013/August/Friday16
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ayswags2: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: you know they said when a mad make manufactures something a fellow mad man purchases. But let me tell your and your fellow fools that if those fake drug you call traditional medicines harm anybody here, oh! I will burry them alive like the one berried recently in austria, i swear!
isnt traditional medicine better than smuggling hard drugs[/quote]A 22-year-old Nigerian, Jude Ejikonye Ilechukwu who resides in Thailand was recently apprehended by men of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, with 1.295kg of substance discovered to be methamphetamine.
[image]
Ilechukwu was arrested at the international wing of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. The drug which was concealed inside his luggage, was detected during the screening of passengers on Ethiopian Airline at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
The MMIA Commander of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Hamza Umar, said the drug was carefully hidden in the suspects’ luggage.
Umar said: “Like several factory modes of drug concealment, we had to practically cut the bag open to detect the drugs.
“Ordinarily, when you open the bag, you will not see the drug.
“We found two brown parcels of drugs weighing 1.295kg.”
According to Ilechukwu, he was lured intothe drug deal by a friend he met in Thailand.
In his words: “I am a business man. I relocated to Thailand last year where I buygoods and send to Nigeria.
“It was in Thailand that I met a man who introduced me into drug business. He gave my number to his partner in Lagos who lodged me in a hotel.
“They made me to contribute N750,000 asmy contribution and promised me a handsome reward on arrival in Thailand.
“My focus was on the profit that will accrue to me. It was when I was arrested that I realised I had made a big mistake.”
The suspect attended Okija Community Primary School and Okija Grammar School, Anambra State before he started business.
He will soon be charged to courthttp://www..com/talk/topic,144975.0.html
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: but you yorubas produce dirty people who don't take care of theirselves, who don't take their bathe, who smell, smuggle drugs all over the world. Terrorism even in unknown countries.

These are the Abominable people that smuggle drugs all over the world grin grin grin

Take this for your Friday Night Enjoyment grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/258943/trend-illicit-drug-trafficking-worries

https://www.nairaland.com/421208/nigerians-sentenced-death-drug-dealing

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wali-300-nigerians-held-in-chinese-prisons-for-drug-trafficking/152843/

Today, it has been reported on this same site, though on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

These are the Abominable people that smuggle drugs all over the world grin grin grin

Take this for your Friday Night Enjoyment grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/258943/trend-illicit-drug-trafficking-worries

https://www.nairaland.com/421208/nigerians-sentenced-death-drug-dealing

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wali-300-nigerians-held-in-chinese-prisons-for-drug-trafficking/152843/

Today, it has been reported on this same site, though on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

did you go through the link i posted? Abiodu,bolagi, akin, to mention but a few were recently executed in malaysia. Infact you're not worth exchanging words with me. Ugly ape

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags2: isnt traditional medicine better than smuggling hard drugsA 22-year-old Nigerian, Jude Ejikonye Ilechukwu who resides in Thailand was recently apprehended by men of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, with 1.295kg of substance discovered to be methamphetamine.
[image]
Ilechukwu was arrested at the international wing of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. The drug which was concealed inside his luggage, was detected during the screening of passengers on Ethiopian Airline at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
The MMIA Commander of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Hamza Umar, said the drug was carefully hidden in the suspects’ luggage.
Umar said: “Like several factory modes of drug concealment, we had to practically cut the bag open to detect the drugs.
“Ordinarily, when you open the bag, you will not see the drug.
“We found two brown parcels of drugs weighing 1.295kg.”
According to Ilechukwu, he was lured intothe drug deal by a friend he met in Thailand.
In his words: “I am a business man. I relocated to Thailand last year where I buygoods and send to Nigeria.
“It was in Thailand that I met a man who introduced me into drug business. He gave my number to his partner in Lagos who lodged me in a hotel.
“They made me to contribute N750,000 asmy contribution and promised me a handsome reward on arrival in Thailand.
“My focus was on the profit that will accrue to me. It was when I was arrested that I realised I had made a big mistake.”
The suspect attended Okija Community Primary School and Okija Grammar School, Anambra State before he started business.
He will soon be charged to courthttp://www..com/talk/topic,144975.0.html
what of those ogun guys who were caught with cocaine last two months in canada? Do you know how much i personally spent to rescue them? Your so-called traditional medicines have killed numerous nigerians and even beyond nigerian to africa and the world. You guys have spoilt 9ja i mean it.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: did you go through the link i posted? Abiodu,bolagi, akin, to mention but a few were recently executed in malaysia. Infact you're not worth exchanging words with me. Ugly ape

Are you sure you quoted the right link because I didnt see it grin grin grin

Illiterate Ibo man, are you sure you know your way around a computer? This not fake drugs or fake spare parts we are discussing here grin grin

When are you flying to Indonesia so they cut off ya pr*ick? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by tontelicious: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Instead of us to read stuffs lyk dis and make important contributions. Instead we turn it into a tribal war. When a country is divided, y won't outsiders treat us anyhw....mtscheeeewwwww
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ifihear(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=zetdee]

“We counted 27 Nigerians in detention that Saturday and most of them are from Imo and Edo, Delta and Rivers States, nobody from South West and Northern states”, he added.“We counted 27 Nigerians in detention that Saturday and most of them are from Imo and Edo, Delta and Rivers States, nobody from South West and Northern states”, he added.

Is this specifications really necessary?? Why "ethnicize" the report
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nebeuwa(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
ShymX:

This is pure nonsense. What do you know about me? No Nigerian gang member in Houston yet naija guys are in scarface video repping their block. No naija gang members in Houston yet there are tons of naija guys who have been arrested for gun charges, to assault, and drug offences in the same city. No naija gang members in Houston yet Lil O (a Nigerian) is an OG on the streets of Houston.

As for Baltimore and PG county, who do you think Wale's muscles are out there? His freaking cousins. One of them who turned his life to become a boxer died a few weeks ago in a car accident.

You lot are freshies who only know what's happening on the surface. We don't know nothing about the streets. Any naija freshie in the UK can say there are no naija Johnnies or part of the burger boys in Birmingham because you hardly can distinguish btw naija guys n ja guys in brum cos of the accent. But I know a few naija guys raised in brum bang for those gangs.

You lot need to stick to what you know and stop undermining the UK. And who said Nigerians don't live in detached and semi-detached houses all over the UK? The average house in the UK would buy two or more houses in America.

Diasporan is right. You don't know anything about the United States.

How are you going to tell us about our lifestyle?

And you British Nigerians think you know about that gangsta lifestyle but you really don't.

There is a reason why Nigerian Americans do not get involved in gangs, because the gangs in the US do not play with knives. They play with glocks. Why would any Nigerian American want to get involved in that?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=if_i_hear][/quote]

It is very important to stipulate those facts. So we know the tribe destroying Nigeria's image globally.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Are you sure you quoted the right link because I didnt see it grin grin grin

Illiterate Ibo man, are you sure you know your way around a computer? This not fake drugs or fake spare parts we are discussing here grin grin

When are you flying to Indonesia so they cut off ya pr*ick? grin grin

you are a waste to your father's sperm. I no your father will be by now regreting giving birth to you. Na waoh. such a worthless child! Your days are numbered, i promise you. Bemuhehemu!.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

It is very important to stipulate those facts. So we know the tribe destroying Nigeria's image globally.
but i've provided you with facts that will make you no that your fellow worthless yoruba are the problems of nigeria today. Wild goat!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: you are a waste to your father's sperm. I no your father will be by now regreting giving birth to you. Na waoh. such a worthless child! Your days are numbered, i promise you. Bemuhehemu!.

No Yoruba sperm is wasted, It shall be ejaculated on Ibo girls Abuna and face grin grin grin

It is your father and mother that are betrayed by the amount of nuclear bombs you have dropped tonite grin grin grin

Your days are numbered because you will go to Indonesia and they will in turn cut your pr*ick off grin grin grin

Or Hausa will turn you to Suya grin grin grin

Or China will remove your head grin grin grin

Or Malaysia will turn you to bush meat grin grin grin

Even Alaigbo are disappointed in you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

No Yoruba sperm is wasted, It shall be ejaculated on Ibo girls Abuna and face grin grin grin

It is your father and mother that are betrayed by the amount of nuclear bombs you have dropped tonite grin grin grin

Your days are numbered because you will go to Indonesia and they will in turn cut your pr*ick off grin grin grin

hahahaha! fool at fourty. As if it was not at my presence when some hausa men went to a yoruba dominated village at north and killed all of them. I repeat your parents, that's if you have any are now regretting giving birth to a worthless and jobless child like you. Pity!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

eoh! I sympathize with your parents. What a child?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by chijokz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bostwana of all countries...Has our image so degenerated so low to the point of Bostwana contemplating deporting Nigerians...
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by iconaus: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
camelus:
@ Ops did u know that Dr Alex Ekwueme is supposed to be PDP Presidential Candidate in 1999. The Party primaries were to hold in PH and from all indications Ekwueme is going to emerge victorous but invisible hand planted bomb at the Place of the Convention, then the Venue were moved to Jos where Money (Ghana mustgo) exchanched hands and OBJ was elected PDP flag bearer in that Presidential Election that year(OBJ just came out of Prison).Courtsey of IBB money & Influence all in a bid to stop Igbo Presidency.
Now u can tell me who promised who juicy appointments, it is also noteworthy that in 1999 among the prominent G34 that formed PDP neither IBB nor OBJ were among them this is what the North always do to retain Power.All these Conspiracy should stop no one should be a Slave/only a Follower in his own Country.Every tribe should have a shot at the Presidency for the Country to move forward,Imagine Northern Governors/Elders saying GEJ signed a pact to contest for one term. Do Nigeria belong to a particular set of People? Only time will tell.
2015 is here again the North wants Power back and they are forming alliance with West again under APC.
The problem of Nigerians is that we forget so soon !

Spot on . u re correct jare
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: eoh! I sympathize with your parents. What a child?

Please stop using one liners- engage with me grin grin grin

I want to send you to bed grin grin grin

Talk to me grin grin grin

It is your father and mother that are ashamed of the reta*rd of a son they could have put in a condom grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by iboisbad: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
In ritualism ibos also take the lead
http://naijagists.com/confession-of-a-ritualist-in-ebonyi-state-i-killed-11-virgins-for-money-ritual/
April 13, 2013 –Confession Of A Ritualist In Ebonyi State – I Killed 11 Virgins For Money Ritual
The love of money is the root of all evil, so says the Bible. This aphorism aptly captures the experience of a 20-year-old man, Agu Nwanu, who said he delved into voodoo practices and money ritual in a bid to get richby all means.
Nwanu told the reporter that at the peak of his foray into voodooism, he, alongside a traditional priest, slaughtered 11 young virgins for money rituals at a village in Ebonyi State. According to him, right from his childhood, he had made up his mind to serve the devil in order to become rich.
He took the decision, he noted, as a 15-year-old young lad in his village in Ebonyi State. Agu’s reason for insisting on serving the devilwas that his father, who served God all his lifewas also poor all his life. Said he:
“When I was growing up, I never wanted to be as poor as my father. I had wanted to become not just rich but very wealthy. I reasoned that I had to serve the devil in orderto become very wealthyhttp://we4naija..in/2013/07/igbo-ritualist-on-prawlas-police.html
dumpsite has been discovered near Aba, Abia State, where over 20 human skulls and decomposing bodies, including those of school children were found. The site, which was a horror to behold was located, at about kilometre 15 on the Aba/Azumini Highway at an area called “No man’s land” after Akpaa village in Obingwa Local Government of the state.
The discovery followed the arrest of four policemen attached to the Federal Highway Patrol unit of the Nigeria Police, Aba Section, who allegedly killed a 26-year-old man in Aba.
The policemen led by their officer-in-charge, Hyginus Omeze, who were ordered to be detained by the Area Commander for Aba, Rabiu Dayi were alleged to have murdered one Onyekachi Chukwu, 26 and dumped his body at the site.
Daily Sun gathered that on Sunday June 23 Onyekachi, who hailed from Ahaba Imenyi in Isuikwuato Local Government and lived at No.47 Ukaegbu Road, went out with his friends to drink in a hotel located on Ekenna Avenue. After spending the day, Onyekachi was said to have decided to pass the night in the house of one of his friends residing also in Ogbor hill.
According to a source, as he made to knock at the gate, the policemen came from nowhere and after beating him, got him arrested. The cops, who were said to have refused all pleas by people residing in the neighbourhood, arrested Onyekachi togetherwith the gate man of the friend’s house and the caretaker and took them to a hotel on Opobo Road, Ogbor hill, which also served as their base.
On getting to the hotel, Daily Sun learnt the policemen left the other two men behind in the hotel and took Onyekachi out in their Toyota Prado SUV and drove towards Azumini. After about one hour, the policemenwere said to have come back to the hotel without the young man.
On getting back to the hotel, the policemen took the men they earlier left behind and took them back to where they were earlier arrested and ordered the occupants of the house to wash their vehicle and contribute money for them to replace the bullets, which they claimed they had wasted and the people complied without knowing what the policemen did.
The bubble, however, busted when the relations of Onyekachi, after days of searching for him without success made formal complaint to the police, who swung into action immediately and traced their colleagues, who allegedly committed the dastardly acts to the hotel, where four of them were arrested.
According to Uchechi Chukwu, an elder brother to the deceased, who believed the young man was killed for rituals, going by theway his body was dismembered; it was through the effort of the area commander that the policemen were arrested.
Then the arrested policemen, who were said to have admitted to the crime, took their colleagues to the borrow-pit along the Aba/Azumini Highway, where they dumped the dismembered body of Onyekachi. When Daily Sun visited the borrow-pit at “no man’s land,” where Onyekachi’s body was buried in a shallow grave, the site was a horror to behold, as several human skulls and decomposing bodies, including that of schoolchildren.
Also found in the place included a piece of iron zinc which surroundings were splattered with blood and believed to been where Onyekachi was slaughtered and his vital organs removed, according to his relations.
There was equally a human organ believed tobe a bladder left on the ground, where the slain man’s body was found and also hand gloves believed to have been worn by those who murdered the man. When contacted on phone, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Abia Command, Geoffrey Ogbonna, while confirming the incident, denied that theyoung man was killed for ritual purposes.
http://www..com/talk/topic,116739.0.html

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Please stop using one liners- engage with me grin grin grin

I want to send you to bed grin grin grin

Talk to me grin grin grin

It is your father and mother that are ashamed of the reta*rd of a son they could have put in a condom grin grin grin
you're not worth talking to cos you are brainless Yoruba crap
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: you're not worth talking to cos you are brainless Yoruba crap

Omo Ibo, you sound tired grin grin grin grin

I want to talk to you grin grin

GburuGburu, you promised that it will go on til 2014 grin grin

Are you tired? grin grin

No wonder your girls love Yoruba Kondo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Erg2000(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Omo Ibo, you sound tired grin grin grin grin

I want to talk to you grin grin

GburuGburu, you promised that it will go on til 2014 grin grin

Are you tired? grin grin

No wonder your girls love Yoruba Kondo grin grin grin
It is only wizard like you that doesn't sleep at night.. Right now i'm on my bed with Kemi from Ondo. Tomorrow i'll dump her and take another one. Moreover, i'm not here to prank with you, but to exchange insults. But you've turned into a jokes. Anyway one love! Peace! Have yourselve a trouble-free night. I'm out!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by playmode(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
zetdee:

“We counted 27 Nigerians in detention that Saturday and most of them are from Imo and Edo, Delta and Rivers States, nobody from South West and Northern states”, he added.

The usual suspects who always conduct their "business" in other people's lands shocked

ayswags: Ibos are economic nomads,like what the Bleep are they looking for in botswana,a country even godforsaken nigeria is better than a million times

Care to tell us how Nigeria is better than Botswana or is it not this same Botswana pictured below you are talking about? Assumption is the father of ignorance.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_zQDMW7O9D_8/TSpyDj1NRPI/AAAAAAAAAiw/oEH0xwKRaYQ/s1600/IMG_5767.JPG[/img]

Just in case you are still deluding yourself ,ponder on these facts:

Botswana has world class infrastructure on PAR with the western world world and Asia

Botswana has 24/7 electricity

Botswana has one of Africa's strongest currencies

Botswana has world class roads and hospitals

The President of Botswana is a no nonsense leader who is one of Africa's most efficient Presidents.

All the Southern African countries (Namibia,Botswana,South Africa,Zimbabwe,Swaziland,Lesotho)are in a league of their own with infrastructure on PAR with America and Europe.

Nigeria will not reach the level of infrastructural development Botswana has in the next 30 years thanks to the like of GEJ and the dumb tribalistic Nigerians who keep voting for leaders like him.

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erg2000: It is only wizard like you that doesn't sleep at night.. Right now i'm on my bed with Kemi from Ondo. Tomorrow i'll dump her and take another one. Moreover, i'm not here to prank with you, but to exchange insults. But you've turned into a jokes. Anyway one love! Peace! Have yourselve a trouble-free night. I'm out!

You mean you are with Dirty Nnneka that Yoruba boys pfucked by promising to take her to Lagos?? grin grin grin

Sorry No one love with Ibo with me grin grin grin

You people love trouble and when we give it to you , you all run away like Ojukwu grin grin grin grin

I will catch you again on NL grin grin

Please tell Nneka to wash her Abuna well well because Yoruba boys dons spoil am grin grin grin

As you know, Ibo girls Yoruba Kondo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Its time to retreat to my Bed chamber...Yawwnnning
Your Majesty must now sleep and dream of a green and white land with peace and unity for all. The tribalism is too much for me today. Yawning. Good night GOOD PEOPLE Where ever you are. kiss Remember United we Stand and divided we fall.

Kachifo...
Odaro !

Tomorrow is another day ! One love ! Bleep ZZZZzzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Killers Of Salome Abuh Arrested By Police In Kogi / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.