Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! (476 Views)

I Need New Idm Software & Its Crack Plsssssss! / Be Your Own Boss To Day Starting Your Own Personal Business With This Capital: / Be Your Own Boss And Let People Chase You For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! by assalaamat(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2013
I've been jobless for almost two years now,so i decided to learn a skill in order for me to be my own boss.So i hustled to get some to learn "Web Design" and I've been finding it difficult to gel well on the training bcs i don't have a LAPTOP,this has actually been impedingg my progress on the programme.So i'm begging u guys to come to my rescue,plsssss if u have a "used laptop" sell to me @ a give away price within the range of #9,000 and #11,000.I truly know that,there's no system at that price but i'm begging u to assist me bcs i don't have much,the little i've is wht i'm using to transport myself to & fro the training centre.I will really appreciate it if u can assist me,my email is akeemalao@ymail.com and i stay at Sango-Ota.Thanks a whole lot in advance.
Re: Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! by Guessstar(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bro people might not help because the prize range 4 d Laptop isn't reasonable. Except if you know a friend and decide to share wit dat person.
Re: Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! by assalaamat(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guessstar: Bro people might not help because the prize range 4 d Laptop isn't reasonable. Except if you know a friend and decide to share wit dat person.
thanks for the comment,but i don't have any friend that has a laptop around,they stay very far from where i reside.
Re: Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! by Guessstar(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
assalaamat: thanks for the comment,but i don't have any friend that has a laptop around,they stay very far from where i reside.

Okay. So wat will you do now?
Re: Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! by assalaamat(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guessstar:

Okay. So wat will you do now?
i'll keep waiting on God.

(1) (Reply)

Open A Customized Businness / Personal Email Address For Just #2,500 / Hey Fellas,google Search Engine Is Shut Down.... / New Tablets From Lenovo Stand On Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.