Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

13greens's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13greens's Profile / 13greens's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by 13greens: 10:27pm On Jun 24
[quote author=fergie001 post=130636880]The Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Joseph Fubara has cancelled the revocation of Le Meridien hotel......this is a welcome development.... please Mr. Governor also cancel the revocation of AIT DAAR COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by 13greens: 11:10pm On Jun 21
Total smack down....
Bayo Samuel Peter onanuga has been KO .... in round one..

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) by 13greens: 5:48pm On May 12
Vino Tinto, cheap red wine wey wan finish boys back then. Chai, memories.[/quote]

Omo the drink almost send me go early grave.
Politics / Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by 13greens: 8:58am On May 12
The injunction has come to stay....wike can cry as much as he want. We all remember the same kangaroo injunction you imposed on other political parties from campaigning during the 2023 Elections. What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by 13greens: 9:33pm On May 11
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: #AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor by 13greens: 9:21pm On May 11
Very well deserved

30 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt by 13greens: 8:10am On Apr 27
That road is a death trap to motorists. With all the investment within that axis , federal government is not doing anything meaningful to fix it

7 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports by 13greens: 12:20pm On Feb 29
Thank you for your services, you can now go.
Defence minister
Sports / Re: Photo: Football Fans Celebrate Goals At Funeral by 13greens: 3:30pm On Feb 25
What do you expect, the dead is dead... life goes on.
Politics / Re: Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu by 13greens: 10:51pm On Feb 22
Abeg where is the ReForM , which policies shows that you are reforming , presdo you are deforming this country.....

1 Like

Sports / Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by 13greens: 11:50am On Jan 30
jlo247:
After we have won Angola that is when i will celebrate those players. Now I'm still Observing
I dey with you on this one . I can't praise them yet
Politics / Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by 13greens: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
We believe you Sir, those who are doing the devil`s Biding will come to nothing. God go shame then all .

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? by 13greens: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color] loo
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
There is no imaginary being up there in the sky answering your prayers
Stop being stupid
The stupidity of our fore fathers is enough

The same white that deceived our fore fathers just to get what they wanted from them as at then are now the ones sacking a Nigerian nurse in the UK just because she was praying for a patient

Same man of God called suleiman that could not rely on God's prayer for his protection and hurriedly jump into a bullet proof car

Do your investigation and research on top ten countries that believe in prayers, God and spirituality and also do another research on ten countries that doesn't give a fuckkk about God, prayers and spirituality you will see that those countries that does not give a fuckkk about God are progressing and developing too faster than the speed of light.
The human mind can be conditioned to believe in what does not exist and the mind will adapt to it..that is exactly what the white men did to our forefathers. But now we this smart generation reject those rubbish

I know stupid people like you will pop up and quote me. Please before any one quote me again ensure your brain power is top notch

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorance.

what a shame. Well God have mercy on you.....
Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) by 13greens: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hahaha weldone guy ,you are doing well

Politics / Re: Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ by 13greens: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
When did ringing of bell become an achievement.... Nigeria and hype.
What a shame

3 Likes

Religion / Re: 7 Things You Can Never Change Until You Change Yourself by 13greens: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2023
Am really blessed with this piece. Thanks op
Sports / Re: Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions by 13greens: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ideally, I would have said she was wrong to have done that...but I remember when Fabregas scored the second goal against Ac Milan in 2011 or so...the unspeakable things I did that day in the viewing centre ehn! It made me realize that Football passion...at its height...na like madness...you will never understand, no matter how hard I explain, till your team scores a winning goal in the 97th minute of a Champions league final.

I simply concur...that was my feeling that 9th chelsea won the first champion league

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by 13greens: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
shhhhh...
if this is what we have been waiting....mennn..... total bull..shit......... damn 9JA
Education / Re: FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 by 13greens: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
everything will certainly increase but minimum wage will not increase ...... heartless people everywhere
Politics / Re: We Want To Improve Future Collation & Declaration Of Election Results - Yakubu by 13greens: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Story for the gods......... grin[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.