Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics (34508 Views)

Professor Pat Utomi Responds To Bayo Onanuga's Accusations / Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by cornelman: 10:44pm On Jun 21
helinues:

The question you asked is actually very tricky. Not because I don't have straight answer to it but the hypocrisy behind it.

People would be blaming government, questioning the football club they support for not winning the league yet they can't even say this is what they have achieved since they have been condemning others. Before blaming the government, are you saying your success is tied with government?

Before questioning others, have you questioned yourself?

Really? This shows you no nothing about governance. So why does the constitution give people the right to vote? To enrich politicians or to just have the feeling of having a president or governor over you? Is it for jamboree or satisfy cravings like when your football club win the trophy?
I thought you're knowledgeable about governance.
It's like this guy doesn't understand what they call authority. Not even the great MKO survived the wield of power. How much more common men.
Let me make it simple for you: A government has the power to make policies that can enrich or impoverish the citizens no matter how hard they work. If you're still in doubt, go and read about North Korea.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 10:50pm On Jun 21
ReubenE:

With each passing day, you are proving your accusers right that you are one of the dullest brains around.
Two things; it could be that you are actually very dull or you appear dull cause of your double speak all the time.

You accuse Aisha of deflection in one of your comments above yet you are doing same.
What has Tinubu achieved in one year with his government? That is the question.

Rather than answer that or be mute and rightly so, cause there's nothing positive to show. You are asking a ridiculous question if the other poster's success is tied to government...gosh.
You don't know the prosperity of every nation is tied to its government including the people.

The analogy and symmetry you created in your second paragraph is the worst point of view anyone can put forward when discussing government and governance.
Using football club and asking what individual achievements are in the same sentence where you are asked to state the achievements of the government you support is very dull.

Is it individual achievements that confer legitimacy on citizens to blame or praise their government?
Is individual achievement a metric for people participation in democracy?
What exactly are you asking about individual achievements of a private citizen in the same discourse where the achievements of a national government is queried.

Simple question yet you avoided it in totality to talk about the intent behind the question to football club to people earning the right to blame government based on their individual achievements.
Don't mind helinues, he writes before thinking. A citizen that doesn't know that government policies and programmes either adversely affect the citizens or improve them. Just like the subsidy removal that have impacted negative on both the rich and the poor and further dipped the country to the ladder of poverty.
With that his statement, one should conclude that helinues is truly dull.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aswani(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

LP have been in existence for years, how many votes have they been able to garnered in each presidential election? Until you answer that before I truly know your level of intelligence.
Same LP once fielded Apapa as a governorship candidate, please what did he got? Peter Obi reshaped LP and made it a darling of the people.

What exactly has that got to do with Peter Obi stealing someone else's mandate?

It's like saying your rich neighbour bought a car for his teenage son who is an inexperienced driver and you go and forcefully collect the key from him because you are a more experienced driver.

It is not his Party to represent regardless of how badly run it is never mind to reshape.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 10:54pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
People make mistakes.
And that is the same mistake they are making on governance. No wonder!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 10:55pm On Jun 21
ElSudani:

Obidients are truly retarded. The fool didn't even have intellectual capacity to address her faux pas. Instead, she went on a stupid tirade and here we are with ever dumber Obidients cheering her on.
Not in a million years will mo. rons like these get near the seat of Power.
Just be on the sidelines and be as boorish as you want to be. I am cool with that.
Oga shut up for once and stop disturbing our senses of hearing...

Stop trying to defend the indefensible because it will only make you look foolish and ridiculous...

What is there for her to elucidate on when the video evidence is there on the internet for everyone to see?

When did Nigeria become so insignificant that the president of the so-called giant of Africa was being treated like a virtual nonentity?

We are talking about Nigeria who during Obasanjo regime was among the only three countries all other world leaders had to call before broaching any serious subjects on African geopolitics...

I watched that clip and I shook my head in complete disenchantment.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 10:59pm On Jun 21
aswani:

What exactly has that got to do with Peter Obi stealing someone else's mandate?

It's like saying your rich neighbour bought a car for his teenage son who is an inexperienced driver and you go and forcefully collect the key from him because you are a more experienced driver.

It is not his Party to represent regardless of how badly run it is never mind to reshape.
Please whose mandate? Didn't they went on primary and all aspirants stepped down for him?
Here below is the link:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://labourparty.com.ng/peter-obi-emerges-labour-party-presidential-candidate-as-utomi-steps-down/&ved=2ahUKEwjTsfac2O2GAxU-QkEAHRgcC6sQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw37jQIbdAEExBOQoas0ad0E

Mind you it was even Prof. Pat Utomi that stepped down for him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by RhinoChest: 10:59pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:
You are not smart, are you?

People, according to your warped imagination will not vote for Aisha's party in 2027 because she was stating the obvious but instead they would vote to keep an incompetent party and president in power to keep dispensing misery and hardship, abi?

Na who do you?

You think governance is easy? What demonstrable competence has she shown to indicate she would be better than current government?

What’s her personal track record in any sphere? Does she have a successful business, charity, or any enterprise we can make reference to?

Peter Obi ran as vice presidential candidate to the same people you label corrupt. He knew he won’t get presidential nomination in PDP, and then switched party. Does that make him any better?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

And that is the same mistake they are making on governance. No wonder!
Who be the Governor of your state, or are you also speaking on behalf of the red cap wearing Almijiris in Kano State?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:05pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:

Stop trying to defend the indefensible because it will only make you look foolish and ridiculous...

What is there for her to elucidate on when the video evidence is there on the internet for everyone to see?

When did Nigeria become so insignificant that the president of the so-called giant of Africa was being treated like a virtual nonentity?

We are talking about Nigeria who during Obasanjo regime was among the only three countries all other world leaders had to call before broaching any serious subjects on African geopolitics...

That was why they quickly arranged private meeting with Ramaphosa to clean his as.s. The Nigerian ambassador to south Africa must have raised concern how Ramaphosa snubbed Mr. Tinubu at the inauguration and they quickly arranged for a meeting and termed it bilateral talks between the two of them, instead to say they arrange meeting to save face of Mr. President.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:

Please Shut up with this your nonsense assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:07pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Who be the Governor of your state, or are you also speaking on behalf of the red cap wearing Almijiris in Kano State?
Sorry, are we talking of state governor here? This is the same way you fail in an exam.
For you not to have hypertension. I am Omo Yoruba atata and not a fake one like you. Omoluabi atata.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

That was why they quickly arranged private meeting with Ramaphosa to clean his as.s. The Nigerian ambassador to south Africa must have raised concern how Ramaphosa slubbed Mr. Tinubu at the inauguration and they quickly arranged for a meeting and termed it bilateral talks between the two of them, instead to say they arrange meeting to save face of Mr. President.
Insignificant ones like yourself, certified Empty Barrels that hate their existence, will always purport to make the loudest noise.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

Sorry, are we talking of state governor here? This is the same way you fail in an exam.
For you not to have hypertension. I am Omo Yoruba atata and not a fake one like you. Omoluabi atata.
Who gives a freaking fuckery if you are an Omo Yoruba atata, or an Omoluabi atata? Whatever that maybe.

Confused Wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:09pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Insignificant ones like yourself, certified Empty Barrels that hate their existence, will always purport to make the loudest noise.
And you're replying an insignificant one. You see that you're also insignificant because like attracts like.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by 13greens: 11:10pm On Jun 21
Total smack down....
Bayo Samuel Peter onanuga has been KO .... in round one..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

And you're replying an insignificant one. You see that you're also insignificant because like attracts like.
Answer an insignificant thing according to its insignificance, that he may know how insignificant he really is.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Vulcan24(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21
This is an important part of democracy, if we can't reach this level we dint practicing democracy!

More importantly it is nourishing diet to have since that ....... Has taken away all the good diet
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:13pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Who gives a freaking fuckery if you are an Omo Yoruba atata, or an Omoluabi atata? Whatever that maybe.

Confused Wailer.
You give because you were the one asking of my state governor. Trying to be following through your comment and don't look stupid after replying comment.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21
RhinoChest:
Once again, didn’t the president of South Africa attend President Tinubu’s inauguration?

What Ms Aisha demonstrated was not needed. I don’t think you should celebrate the so called “snub”of a leader against your leader, even though you have grievances against him.

It’s like me rejoicing at a racist treatment against a black man I’m not good relationship with, because I have to be smart enough to realise that treatment will come to me at some point.

Anyways, this is why people who are in the middle before this election won’t even consider Ms Aisha’s party in 2027..

Yes o, because of one Aisha Yusuf, please vote the worst human beings you can find in the next election.

Vote the most incompetent and vile people on the ballot to pepper Labour, Peter Obi and Igbos.

In the end when the chickens come home to roost, you and your family will not be spared.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 11:14pm On Jun 21
Tflex01:

If a Yoruba person says something like this you will call him tribalist, bigot, evil, etc etc...

With your level of hypocrisy and double standards, sometimes I dey wonder whether na God create you guy because omoo. 😂

😂
You have no clue, have you?

Why would any sensible person vote for manifestly incompetent and questionable candidates over the one whose honesty and forthrightness have been demonstrated for all to see?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

You give because you were the one asking of my state governor. Trying to be following through your comment and don't look stupid after replying comment.
Ok you are from Kwara, or Kogi State?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:14pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Answer an insignificant thing according to its insignificance, that he may know how insignificant he really is.
And that is why you're insignificant because you're insignificant in mind, in spirit and in soul.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:15pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Ok you are from Kwara, or Kogi State?
Continue guessing you will get there.
I am a real omoluabi and not the fake one like you, take that and swallow it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 11:16pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Please Shut up with this your nonsense assertion.
You are not clever so I will not waste saliva on you...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by themanderon: 11:17pm On Jun 21
Onanuga the shameless eavesdropper. grin grin angry. Prove her wrong by asking your failure in Aso rock to deliver on his campaign promises.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 11:19pm On Jun 21
IfnobeGod20:

That was why they quickly arranged private meeting with Ramaphosa to clean his as.s. The Nigerian ambassador to south Africa must have raised concern how Ramaphosa slubbed Mr. Tinubu at the inauguration and they quickly arranged for a meeting and termed it bilateral talks between the two of them, instead to say they arrange meeting to save face of Mr. President.
They can only deceived their low IQ supporters but any right-thinking person saw through the arrangee diplomatic meeting to save face from a continental embarrassment...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:20pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:
You are not clever so I will not waste saliva on you...
Confirmed Empty Barrel, na saliva from
Your basketmouth you dey take type abi?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:
They can only deceived their low IQ supporters but any right-thinking person saw through the arrangee diplomatic meeting to save face from a continental embarrassment...
Please ask yourself, why will they want to waste their time deceiving nonetheless insignificant nonentities?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 11:28pm On Jun 21
RhinoChest:

You think governance is easy? What demonstrable competence has she shown to indicate she would be better than current government?

What’s her personal track record in any sphere? Does she have a successful business, charity, or any enterprise we can make reference to?

Peter Obi ran has vice presidential candidate to the same people you label corrupt. He knew he won’t get presidential nomination in PDP, and then switched party. Does that make him any better?

Why should I waste precious time replying you when you have obviously divorced critical thinking from your submissions?

So because Aisha has not run any government or business according to you, we should endanger the wellbeing of over 200 million people to the hands of a slew of incompetent people?

Next time, do a little deductive and cognitive reasoning before rushing to quote me, oga....

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 11:31pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Confirmed Empty Barrel, na saliva from
Your basketmouth you dey take type abi?
I said you were not clever but it appears you are even a complete nitwit...

Burnish your use and understanding of English so that you will stop embarrassing yourself in public...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Topshow2010(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21
[quote author=ddippset post=130588763]Leave matter jare'.

Bayo would read this reply and hide and cry somewhere.[/quote

Very hilarious,hide and cry on such mundane response from Aishiat of all people!I believed u are too young to know who Bayo Onanuga is ;someone dt marshalled the media arsenals against the military dictatorial regimes and an accomplished journalist par excellence.Kindly get to archives and get Tell ,Newswatch newspaper etc and check those brilliant works of that erudite man .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / 2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) / Soldier, 3 Others Feared Dead In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.