Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,501 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics (33997 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by blacknp(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:
I said you were not clever but it appears you are even a complete nitwit...

Burnish your use and understanding of English so that you will stop embarrassing yourself in public...
Please Shut up, Nonsensical Incoherent Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 11:35pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:
They can only deceived their low IQ supporters but any right-thinking person saw through the arrangee diplomatic meeting to save face from a continental embarrassment...
They've already deceived them but those of us that see through their deceit knew what really happened.
Just after the damage had been done, they quickly arranged for fence mending.
I still recall the same Aisha told the world that we should keep our dollars close to us. They maligned her and talk down on her but within days, her advise became real and dollars still hovering within the zone of 1,500 both at the official and parallel markets.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Sharpsharp00123: 11:37pm On Jun 21
Ikpunekenwa:

The way una use peter Obi replace the pig and mad dog you people call prophet mohammed and allah respectively amazes me.
yeee…bo u will still come n beg for vote in d next election

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 11:39pm On Jun 21
blacknp:
Please Shut up, Nonsensical Incoherent Obidient.
Now take a hike and keep moving...

I am not known for suffering fools gladly...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Sharpsharp00123: 11:42pm On Jun 21
nzeobi:

Go to the APC and pdp agents in agulu and ask them who they voted
same way lp agents voted apc in places apc won

I guess this clears d doubt about rigging

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Sharpsharp00123: 11:45pm On Jun 21
Dshocker:

Mumu, even PDP & APC was not supposed to appear on the ballot paper, because no Igbo person would vote for them, since Peter Obi is there.

but u believe people will vote obi in other places?

So u can’t vote another person in your region but another person can vote u in his region?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Berankis: 11:47pm On Jun 21
Everything said is okay with me except the "foaming in the mouth" part. I think this one is below the belt.
Sometimes I fear for this Aisha Yesufu lady. She that does the talking is fearless but me the hearer becomes afraid for her. I know say them no fit do am anything sha.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by ElSudani: 11:48pm On Jun 21
maestroferddi:
Oga shut up for once and stop disturbing our senses of hearing...

Stop trying to defend the indefensible because it will only make you look foolish and ridiculous...

What is there for her to elucidate on when the video evidence is there on the internet for everyone to see?

When did Nigeria become so insignificant that the president of the so-called giant of Africa was being treated like a virtual nonentity?

We are talking about Nigeria who during Obasanjo regime was among the only three countries all other world leaders had to call before broaching any serious subjects on African geopolitics...

I watched that clip and I shook my head in complete disenchantment.

What video evidence? You have to be completely retarded to believe a president who was officially invited to an occasion was then ignored. How?
You are free to believe whatever nonsense you want to believe.
Aren't you the same folks who were being led by the nose by David Hundeyin?
Aren't you the same folks who believe Buhari died and was replaced by Jubril El Sudani?
Obidients must be the dumbest set of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by maestroferddi: 12:08am On Jun 22
ElSudani:

What video evidence? You have to be completely retarded to believe a president who was officially invited to an occasion was then ignored. How?
You are free to believe whatever nonsense you want to believe.
Aren't you the same folks who were being led by the nose by David Hundeyin?
Aren't you the same folks who believe Buhari died and was replaced by Jubril El Sudani?
Obidients must be the dumbest set of Nigerians.
I will not condescend to your level...

You appear to have outsourced your capacity to think spatially and constructively so what's the point?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Dcaliphate(m): 12:46am On Jun 22
ElSudani:
I'm still searching for the "epic" reply. The usual dumb tirade.
Another bootlicker spotted!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Dcaliphate(m): 12:49am On Jun 22
ElSudani:

This is the epic reply? I bet if Aisha had farted you would have called it the epic reply.
Keep licking ass all ur life for 30k/month, it will lastly make u and ur generation blind

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Dcaliphate(m): 12:51am On Jun 22
AustineE1:
Aisha Yusuf must be a very brutal lady,Onanuga wants to play dirty but Aisha rather threw him into the valley of mud...all i can see is raw undilluted savage reply!!!this lady wins the savage award of the century.
Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Dcaliphate(m): 12:53am On Jun 22
helinues:
What's epic about the bunkum Aisha wrote. Imagine her still insisting about the election was stolen.

How on earth did Both Apc and Pdp receive zero votes in Agulu polling station where Peter Obi voted? Are you people telling us that both Apc and Pdp agents also voted for Peter Obi.

Aisha is gradually becoming a witch with her continuation of getting sad and bitter about any development moves by the government.

Opposition is not madness, the South Africa election you people are making unnecessary comparation with Nigeria, is this how their oppositions behave? How many oppositions party formed a coalition with ANC? Aisha lied about the handshake or snubbing whatever. She was caught red handed but shame won't let her accept

One year already wasted chasing shadow of president Tinubu, 2 years remain, it's only when the election is about a year, that's when they will remember they want to take their country back.

They are insulting this, insulting that, insulting those and still be delusional thinking you would get votes from the people you taunted for no sensible reason.

Sebi na untop of mountains una wan dey search for fishes, oya now, una don kuku mastered labouring in pain and vain
Shut up abegi. All ur support for this evil government will not reduce the cost of living in your L.G.A. Bunch of asslickers

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IbnB: 1:47am On Jun 22
Racoon:
@aonanuga1956

@AishaYesefu Replies;
@AishaYesefu

Onanuga the filthy stinking dog-monkey

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Tflex01: 1:52am On Jun 22
maestroferddi:
You have no clue, have you?

Why would any sensible person vote for manifestly incompetent and questionable candidates over the one whose honesty and forthrightness have been demonstrated for all to see?

You are obviously living in fool's paradise 😂

😂
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Incrediblekutty(m): 2:36am On Jun 22
Racoon:
grin I no fit laugh! This one pain enter bone. What a sorry humanity Bayo Onanuga has been reduced to. Chai! Zombiesm no be am.

Just as Tinubu carry face fall prostrate during the democracy day celebrations and tried to downplay it that he "dobale for democracy" Thereby tried to insult the sensibility of sane Nigerians by lying over an issue that is natural to humans? You are a moderator. Be mindful of what you say in public.

You are very daft with the kind of analogy you used here. A man who humorously responded to you people's ridiculous act of mocking a "fall" which could have happened to anybody just because of your politics of hate, is different from a woman who was blinded by hate and throw cautions in the wind by lying and spreading false information to the general public. Not that I expect something reasonable from you people though

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by ddippset(m): 2:36am On Jun 22
[quote author=Topshow2010 post=130597405][/quote]This isn't war, there is no military dictatorship around here.

This is someone his daughter's age pulling his "AGBAYA" card.

You can be as tough as nails but when a much smaller adversary insults you, especially when you're way past your prime,,,

My brother, E dey pain.

The insult enter well...

Bayo that using uncouth and gutter language is his trade in stock, won't answer Aisha again.

Wanna bet?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by ddippset(m): 2:38am On Jun 22
Incrediblekutty:

You are very daft with the kind of analogy you used here. A man who humorously responded to you people's ridiculous act of mocking a "fall" which could have happened to anybody just because of your politics of hate, is different from a woman who was blinded by hate and throw cautions in the wind by lying and spreading false information to the general public. Not that I expect something reasonable from you people though
Forget hate,,,

Tinubu has turned out to be the worst President in our history..

The Very Worst.

You guys and Bayo should just learn to accept this.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Chetas81(m): 3:53am On Jun 22
Racoon:
@aonanuga1956

@AishaYesefu Replies;
@AishaYesefu
so na Aisha writes all this with all this insults on her,ogun qilled all apc supporters

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Egoveen: 4:55am On Jun 22
helinues:
What's epic about the bunkum Aisha wrote. Imagine her still insisting about the election was stolen.

How on earth did Both Apc and Pdp receive zero votes in Agulu polling station where Peter Obi voted? Are you people telling us that both Apc and Pdp agents also voted for Peter Obi.

Aisha is gradually becoming a witch with her continuation of getting sad and bitter about any development moves by the government.

Opposition is not madness, the South Africa election you people are making unnecessary comparation with Nigeria, is this how their oppositions behave? How many oppositions party formed a coalition with ANC? Aisha lied about the handshake or snubbing whatever. She was caught red handed but shame won't let her accept

One year already wasted chasing shadow of president Tinubu, 2 years remain, it's only when the election is about a year, that's when they will remember they want to take their country back.

They are insulting this, insulting that, insulting those and still be delusional thinking you would get votes from the people you taunted for no sensible reason.

Sebi na untop of mountains una wan dey search for fishes, oya now, una don kuku mastered labouring in pain and vain
You have refused to get sense,well continue wallowing in abject stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by OkukoIgbo: 5:23am On Jun 22
Sharpsharp00123:
yeee…bo u will still come n beg for vote in d next election

You fit don die by then
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Racoon(m): 6:03am On Jun 22
Incrediblekutty:
The druggie you are hopelessly trying to defend have done innumerable highly inflammatory politics of hate in the time past as he insulted others @ will, he pushed heroin, he lied incredibly and wicked including the forgery of all his academic certificates from the ghost schools he attended. He shamelessly impersonate Donald Duke and he fraudulent found his way to the seat but don't wants to take a dose of his own medicine. So who are you lecturing of the "politics of hate."?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by ComeToJesus: 6:40am On Jun 22
She hit the shameless old goat 🐐 below the belt..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Bobloco: 6:50am On Jun 22
AustineE1:
Aisha Yusuf must be a very brutal lady,Onanuga wants to play dirty but Aisha rather threw him into the valley of mud...all i can see is raw undilluted savage reply!!!this lady wins the savage award of the century.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by shonepa(m): 6:51am On Jun 22
Naso their way be. Obi wey get matter seff no fit write trash like this. The attention she dey seek for, go jam am one day.

Person we too talk, go open em own nyansh las las.

Plenty talk no dey full basket.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by RushManni: 6:55am On Jun 22
ElSudani:
I'm still searching for the "epic" reply. The usual dumb tirade.

Guy, you no see the epic ? grin cheesy

That woman finish bayo ......choi grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aviara: 6:58am On Jun 22
Tinubu and his gang stole a car they can't drive
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by hafeeanubasy: 7:00am On Jun 22
ElSudani:

You got it. She is absolutely enjoying the publicity. A nonentity like that should be ignored.
Somebody that has Youtube page 😆
Gues who are majority of his audience?....Frustrated pained biafrans....she is really Cashing out on the fools with view!....Guess what her content is?Mocking TINUBU 😆 ....As in!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aviara: 7:02am On Jun 22
Bayo the eavesdropper who is not allowed to come near Tinubu to get first hand information.

Eavesdrop with caution, don't let Ngalale catch you again

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aviara: 7:04am On Jun 22
hafeeanubasy:

Somebody that has Youtube page 😆
Gues who are majority of his audience?....Frustrated pained biafrans....she is really Cashing out on the fools with view!....Guess what her content is?Mocking TINUBU 😆 ....As in!

Tinubu is serving you well, this is why you can't understand when others call out his failed govt. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aswani(m): 7:05am On Jun 22
IfnobeGod20:

Please whose mandate? Didn't they went on primary and all aspirants stepped down for him?
Here below is the link:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://labourparty.com.ng/peter-obi-emerges-labour-party-presidential-candidate-as-utomi-steps-down/&ved=2ahUKEwjTsfac2O2GAxU-QkEAHRgcC6sQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw37jQIbdAEExBOQoas0ad0E

Mind you it was even Prof. Pat Utomi that stepped down for him.

Peter Obi spent less than one month in the party, the mandate thief should never have put himself forward if he had any principles or conscience because that Labour Party mandate was for party members, not Ghana must go carrying politicians from another party distributing money to people.

Over a year since elections and we are yet to see the mandate hijacker's election expenses as he promised. I wonder why that is.

He is not the only one that should be ashamed, all the ones that collected whatever he gave them to propel him to that candidacy should also hang their heads in shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Solomon Adeola Attacks Ekweremmadu Over Comments On Boko Haram / Dele Momodu Writes On Buhari's Death Rumour / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.