Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,568 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics (34005 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aviara: 7:08am On Jun 22
When you guys were dragging,insulting president Good luck Jonathan as a buffoon and drunkard and insulted his wife as hippotamus, you never knew a day will come when your hero will also be in a position that will attract mockery in a DOBALE way

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IamCookie(f): 7:31am On Jun 22
helinues:

The question you asked is actually very tricky. Not because I don't have straight answer to it but the hypocrisy behind it.

People would be blaming government, questioning the football club they support for not winning the league yet they can't even say this is what they have achieved since they have been condemning others. Before blaming the government, are you saying your success is tied with government?

Before questioning others, have you questioned yourself?

Now , this reply is Epic! Thank you grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Obaranje: 7:33am On Jun 22
helinues:
What's epic about the bunkum Aisha wrote. Imagine her still insisting about the election was stolen.

How on earth did Both Apc and Pdp receive zero votes in Agulu polling station where Peter Obi voted? Are you people telling us that both Apc and Pdp agents also voted for Peter Obi.

Aisha is gradually becoming a witch with her continuation of getting sad and bitter about any development moves by the government.

Opposition is not madness, the South Africa election you people are making unnecessary comparation with Nigeria, is this how their oppositions behave? How many oppositions party formed a coalition with ANC? Aisha lied about the handshake or snubbing whatever. She was caught red handed but shame won't let her accept

One year already wasted chasing shadow of president Tinubu, 2 years remain, it's only when the election is about a year, that's when they will remember they want to take their country back.

They are insulting this, insulting that, insulting those and still be delusional thinking you would get votes from the people you taunted for no sensible reason.

Sebi na untop of mountains una wan dey search for fishes, oya now, una don kuku mastered labouring in pain and vain
she only insulted the politicians she didn't insult the voters.

Why are you turning it into tribal war of region that will vote and will not vote for the other region if you are not a happy slave to the politicians?

Na all of us follow vote for this APC but I can not sit and watch things go more bad

If I cannot talk, and someone decided to talk so be it, that's the beauty of democracy.

We pray it gets better soon, if they can listen to attacks from opposition and Nigeria at large

It is not really funny out there in the country, things are really out of hand. It will be more evil if we all pretend and act like we don't know of what the country is going through.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Sapion: 8:14am On Jun 22
Some people are just callous, I can't believe someone can still be defending this regime, with all the corruption and insecurity. I believed God will intervene as we continually ask for our right.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by flyinnizam(m): 8:44am On Jun 22
Mynd44:
There is actually nothing epic about Aisha Yesufu lying about what happened in South Africa.

Only dishonest people think doubling down when caught in your lies is epic
U were not in south africa so u can't really say what happened...u choose to believe A because u are supporter of A, let others that are supporters of B believe B. even though u are a moderator, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by xexofe1741(m): 8:59am On Jun 22
Many things are even wrong with those who de shout the Crusaders for LP or their Sympathersers!
Is this not same Aisha together with Abure were dropping Accounts on the LP record - for Obi but we haven't heard the Treasurer Lady that raised the issues of fraud in the Accounts have been sidelines till today?
Where are all this Social Media hunters,when Bayi Onanuga was shaping Nigeria for greatness at the Newswach Magazine then?
Nonsensical People are everywhere!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Reelz: 12:23pm On Jun 22
Incompetent government.. nothing to offer so far.. Useless bunch of old fools.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aswani(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22
flyinnizam:
U were not in south africa so u can't really say what happened...u choose to believe A because u are supporter of A, let others that are supporters of B believe B. even though u are a moderator, I don't care.

You don't have to be in South Africa to know what happened, the video is there on YouTube.

1) 1st row, South African Dignitaries
2) 2nd row, foreign dignitaries
3) New president wastes a lot of time greeting those on the first row
4) South African security successfully implore him to the dias to start the program that is running very late.
5) New president finishes his swearing in process and returns to greeting people on the 2nd row (including President Tinubu)

Foolish Aisha takes a snapshot of the almost hour long video on YouTube, just before 4) where new President was greeting his fellow South African sitting in front of President Tinubu, and adds 2 and 2 to get 22.

Even more foolish Obidients believe her version of the story despite video evidence.

The most foolish of the even more foolish Obidients who bizzarely are located here on Nairaland defend Aisha's insincere bending of the truth.

Finally, Aisha that Peter Obi appointed to release his erection, sorry election expenses is rubbing her hands with glee knowing she has again thrown a bone to idiotic Obidients and diverted their attention from her job of releasing Peter Obi's election expenses. Something she has zero intentions of doing.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Tradman: 1:31pm On Jun 22
Racoon:
@aonanuga1956

@AishaYesefu Replies;
@AishaYesefu
This babe hit the Tinubu supporter for him blokus

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by moshino(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22
Mynd44:
There is actually nothing epic about Aisha Yesufu lying about what happened in South Africa.

What was the "lie" in what Aisha showed about Tinubu in SA. The video clearly showed Tinubu in 2nd row, and SA president did not shake his thieving hand as he did with the people in first row.

You're supposed to be a moderator (unbiased umpire), how can you dare to defend this.

"Snatch it, grab it, run with it", can only emanate from the mind of a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by peculiar2233: 2:12pm On Jun 22
ElSudani:

This is the epic reply? I bet if Aisha had farted you would have called it the epic reply.
It will not be epic in zombies eyes 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 2:21pm On Jun 22
RhinoChest:
Once again, didn’t the president of South Africa attend President Tinubu’s inauguration?

What Ms Aisha demonstrated was not needed. I don’t think you should celebrate the so called “snub”of a leader against your leader, even though you have grievances against him.

It’s like me rejoicing at a racist treatment against a black man I’m not good relationship with, because I have to be smart enough to realise that treatment will come to me at some point.

Anyways, this is why people who are in the middle before this election won’t even consider Ms Aisha’s party in 2027..
But you think sane Nigerians will prefer to suffer more hunger and insecurity instead of voting Mr Aisha's party in 2027?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 2:35pm On Jun 22
ivandragon:

I do not support Aisha's remarks about BAT, but don't you think it is karma at work?

You and your kind said worse things and told outright lies against GEJ...

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/338350456747225088?lang=enEmbarrassment As Drunk Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Misses Speaking Slot At African Union Gathering... http:///27nSuubcV

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142607-apc-to-jonathan-go-to-court-if-you-feel-insulted-by-kindergarten-statement.html

When you chaps were throwing insults, I doubt anymore linked it to ethnic politics, or insulted you guys, or said you were having election loss hang-over 3 years after elections.

But today, you people have introduced a vile way to counter the opposition by utilising racism (spreading ethnic hate is a form of racism). You do not care about the dangers of such action.

You guys have successfully brainwashed other ethnic jingoistic elements to equate Obi/LP with Igbos and provoke other silly persons to do same for APC/bat with Yorubas because that is your aim, to sow ethnic discord so the people are not united in tasking the government to be up and doing.

Today, you guys defend everything you condemned under the PDP and are even proud that you are performing worse and justifying failures.

It is sad that you people seem to take some perverse joy in how terrible living standards have become for the average Nigerian. You take delight in complaints about hardship. Is that a characteristic of a sane person? You and your likes hailed buhari for 8 years. Today, even you admit he failed woefully, yet you think you sound reasonable when you are supporting bat despite the obvious danger signs and failings.

Do you guys really want a better Nigeria for majority? Or you are just out to protect your 'food'?

You may wish to serve as a mouthpiece to defend those whom you feel favour you, but be sensible. Tell your fellow sadists to ease up on the racism.

Well said.
Racism!
Anti-Obi propaganda!
Ethnic division and sentiments!
Igbophobia!
This is part of what president Tinubu's supporters are banking on for 2027.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by IfnobeGod20: 2:45pm On Jun 22
aswani:

Peter Obi spent less than one month in the party, the mandate thief should never have put himself forward if he had any principles or conscience because that Labour Party mandate was for party members, not Ghana must go carrying politicians from another party distributing money to people.

Over a year since elections and we are yet to see the mandate hijacker's election expenses as he promised. I wonder why that is.

He is not the only one that should be ashamed, all the ones that collected whatever he gave them to propel him to that candidacy should also hang their heads in shame.
If he had broken any law it would have been an issue entirely but as it were he didn't break any law. Or you can bring out the law you think he broke and shame me or you remain a low life person you wish to be.
People have been defecting to other parties for ages and the party fielding them because of electoral value they have and Peter Obi is not an exception. I shall be waiting for you to show me the law broken by him either the constitution or electoral act. Eh! Won binu Omo ologo. E ma pa ara yin bobo.

First tell Tinubu and those you're supporting to bring out their election expenses, then, you will be justified but now you're just ranting and don't have what to stand on. Or did he also break any law for not bringing out his election expenses? E gbe je fori.

Just the shame way you people should be ashamed that you supported Tinubu to be president to wreck the nation to her knees and dipped the country to more poverty line. Well, you people are even happy that people are dipped into poverty because you people know that weaponising poverty gives you more leverage to win election, since that would be willing to collect token to salemtheir votes but one thing is sure, your shame and your cotravellers is at hand by God's grace.
As you people doesn't want the prosperity of the country and her people, the wrath of messiah will be visited on everyone one by one in no distance time. Olorun ju eda lo.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 2:51pm On Jun 22
SonofElElyonRet:
Obidients keep doing Obi a great disservice. Make una dey cool down nah.. Even Obi himself doesn't speak the way you guys do..
Everything Peter Obi.
Peter Obi this.
Peter Obi that.
Nawaoo.
People are entitled to their opinions.
If anyone says something you think is wrong, challenge the person and stop linking it to Peter Obi except blaming Peter Obi for what others did is your own form of propaganda for 2027 so that people will not consider the performance of President Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aswani(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22
IfnobeGod20:

If he had broken any law it would have been an issue entirely but as it were he didn't break any law. Or you can bring out the law you think he broke and shame me or you remain a low life person you wish to be.
People have been defecting to other parties for ages and the party fielding them because of electoral value they have and Peter Obi is not an exception. I shall be waiting for you to show me the law broken by him either the constitution or electoral act. Eh! Won binu Omo ologo. E ma pa ara yin bobo.

First tell Tinubu and those you're supporting to bring out their election expenses, then, you will be justified but now you're just ranting and don't have what to stand on. Or did he also break any law for not bringing out his election expenses? E gbe je fori.

Just the shame way you people should be ashamed that you supported Tinubu to be president to wreck the nation to her knees and dipped the country to more poverty line. Well, you people are even happy that people are dipped into poverty because you people know that weaponising poverty gives you more leverage to win election, since that would be willing to collect token to salemtheir votes but one thing is sure, your shame and your cotravellers is at hand by God's grace.
As you people doesn't want the prosperity of the country and her people, the wrath of messiah will be visited on everyone one by one in no distance time. Olorun ju eda lo.

Sir, first off, I am not a President Tinubu or APC supporter. I am glad for the opportunity to clarify that (for the one millionth time to Obidients).

To borrow part of ya moniker, if no bi for yeye INEC wey no gree make law say only card carrying members for political party 6 months or more suppose get dere nomination, all dis Peter Obi jumping for one party or the oda, like runs girls dey jump from one bed or the odà, no suppose happen.

Also, only Peter Obi foolishly got carried away, wen Aisha dey rub im chest I sure, say he go vomit im election expenses. Di oda foolish politicians get sense pas dat so dem no follow am tok am.

He didn't break any law granted but the sooner INEC tighten that loophole the better. Bribing exco's to crash land into candidature positions should be a thing of the past. Very unethical, shameful and an absolute disgrace to all involved and anyone that disagrees should be sanctioned.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by morgstreme: 3:25pm On Jun 22
Racoon:
It's over a year and the rigged election is still the achievement you have to discuss. The "first" you claim you got is all you have after a whole year? Imagine spending all your strategy on rigging and having nothing for governance! Can only be Tinubu and his bunch of bootlickers!

Aisha's pessimism should be something the illegitimate government you work for can easily shut her up by providing good governance in the one year you claim you came first  but as usual an incompetent charlatan like you that is not even allowed to be in the same room with senior bootlickers but eavesdrops and rushes to the press with half baked propaganda is the one foaming in the mouth.

Carry your intellectually lazy and zero esteem self off to whatever hole you crawled out of and go eavesdrop on Tinubu the former Governor of Lagos State so you can have something to tweet. Let's I forget don't let Ngelale catch you!

They stole a car they can't drive. Stole a mandate they can't deliver with it. Karma is a bitch! grin grin

Even after going to the Supreme Court??
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by SonofElElyonRet: 3:44pm On Jun 22
FreedomfromtheT:
Everything Peter Obi.
Peter Obi this.
Peter Obi that.
Nawaoo.
People are entitled to their opinions.
If anyone says something you think is wrong, challenge the person and stop linking it to Peter Obi except blaming Peter Obi for what others did is your own form of propaganda for 2027 so that people will not consider the performance of President Tinubu.

You need to go back and read again what I wrote...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Irupetepete: 4:39pm On Jun 22
Mynd44:

and what's epic about a stolen mandate they can't deliver with?
Like aisha said, tinubu's first year achievement should have shut every obedient up but where is the achievement? Oh I forgot, impoverishment....
Like leader like followers...
You fit ban me, I only visit once a while so I no go notice, infact just came back from a 3months ban
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aswani(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22
Irupetepete:
and what's epic about a stolen mandate they can't deliver with?

There was no stolen mandate, unless you mean by Peter Obi stealing the mandate of a Labour Party member that was looking forward to their Party Presidential primaries before Peter Obi hijacked it with Ghana must go laden bags.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by TrainPark: 4:56pm On Jun 22
ElSudani:

This is the epic reply? I bet if Aisha had farted you would have called it the epic reply.

Stop acting stupid. You are not!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by Irupetepete: 5:35pm On Jun 22
aswani:

There was no stolen mandate, unless you mean by Peter Obi stealing the mandate of a Labour Party member that was looking forward to their Party Presidential primaries before Peter Obi hijacked it with Ghana must go laden bags.
just because you study theater arts doesn't mean you can operate in a theater
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 8:09pm On Jun 22
SonofElElyonRet:

You need to go back and read again what I wrote...
I read what you wrote.
Must you bring in Peter Obi into every discussion?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by senatordave1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22
mrvitalis:

How would it be epic to you?
You rigged an election one year down the line that's all u still brag about?

Tinubu was ignored the rest actions from South African president was an after thought thats a fact

It's obvious Tinubu expressed his displeasure... You lots can't play all Nigerians

How was the election rigged? Did obi prove rigging or say he won?
How was Tinubu ignored in south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by SonofElElyonRet: 5:49am On Jun 23
FreedomfromtheT:
I read what you wrote.
Must you bring in Peter Obi into every discussion?

You read but obviously didn't understand. Obidients do Obi a great disservice with the way they conduct themselves is what i said. If you think that is an attack on Obi then good luck to you !

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by aswani(m): 6:11am On Jun 23
SonofElElyonRet:

You read but obviously didn't understand. Obidients do Obi a great disservice with the way they conduct themselves is what i said. If you think that is an attack on Obi then good luck to you !

Once they see the word "Peter Obi" not being mentioned in a god like manner, they get mad and just start to swing without understanding the proper context in which the name was mentioned.

Just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 2:46pm On Jun 24
SonofElElyonRet:

Those who want a better Nigeria will vote for Peter Obi irrespective of what his supporters or opponents do.
But those who hate Obi or want the status quo to remain the same will blame Obi for what he is not responsible for. It seems this is your new found propaganda and hungry Nigerians who want a new and better Nigeria are not going to fall for it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 2:46pm On Jun 24
SonofElElyonRet:

Those who want a better Nigeria will vote for Peter Obi irrespective of what his supporters or opponents do.
But those who hate Obi or want the status quo to remain the same will blame Obi for what he is not responsible for. It seems this is your new found propaganda and hungry Nigerians who want a new and better Nigeria are not going to buy that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by FreedomfromtheT: 2:47pm On Jun 24
SonofElElyonRet:

But those who hate Obi or want the status quo to remain the same will blame Obi for what he is not responsible for. It seems this is your new found propaganda and hungry Nigerians who want a new and better Nigeria are not going to buy that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Epic Reply To Bayo Onanuga Tirade On Opposition Politics by SonofElElyonRet: 3:06pm On Jun 24
FreedomfromtheT:
so you read that i blame him What a typical obidient you are !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi / Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.