Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (14541 Views)

Poll: A lady at 34

keep Waiting on love: 52% (115 votes)
Marry the next avaiable guy: 47% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

to hell with u reading it / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NegroNtns(m): 2:56am On Jun 06, 2008
On a serious note, you are correct madamkoko. I cannot speak for other guys, I will speak for myself.  I cherish being in a relationship, there are many benefits in it inspite of the friction and arguments.  When I am single I roam a lot, but once I find someone that I am compatible with I become more focused at home, even if its just friendship and we are not married, I still devote the time to her.  If I am married to her she will never have to worry about me leaving or running the streets.  My problem is I am aquarius, it is hard to pin us down into a marriage. The girl must be very lucky that succeeds. Still, nothing compares to marriage, it is sweet and valuable.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 06, 2008
@negro

wat has aquarius gat to do wt anything?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NegroNtns(m): 3:00am On Jun 06, 2008
Trust me Jenny, most people are unaware of how their astrological chart is a big factor on their circumstances in life. I used to do online consultation for people, giving out astrological readings. I stopped,
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:00am On Jun 06, 2008
@ 4 Him

I don't think you fit READ.

First of all, no where in my post do I bash married women

you're getting it mixed up. The average nigerian family raise their daughters to be independent, smart women first but do not fail to remind them that marriage is equally important. Are you trying to tell us that married women were raised to see their lives as unimportant and unfulfilling? ARe you saying women who are married with kids are not smart?

If you don't like marriage good, stop trying to make excuses why u think everyone else should toe your line. Marriage is the best thing 2 people can share.

Yes, Nigerian families raise thier daughters to independent. Yes, most Nigerian women are smart. Now, I don't know if marriage is as ëqually important as you state.  Its important but should not be the focus of a woman's life.

I never said that married women should see thier lives as unimportant and unfulfilling, I anyways, I'm tired.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:00am On Jun 06, 2008
if you marry someone you do not love, you are putting your self endanger for having an affair or getting a divorce. I understand because i am in college and choose to abstain from having a boyfriend. Not because i cant find one but i know when i am ready God will send me my husband
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 06, 2008
so like i said ,wat has aquarius gat to do wt anything,i want to know for real @negro
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:02am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

@ 4 Him

I don't think you fit READ.

thank you ma. u fit borrow me glasses make i read am again.

madamkoko:

Yes, Nigerian families raise their daughters to independent. Yes, most Nigerian women are smart. Now, I don't know if marriage is as ëqually important as you state.  Its important but should not be the focus of a woman's life.

I never said that married women should see their lives as unimportant and unfulfilling, I anyways, I'm tired.

marriage should be the focus of a woman's life. Na the koko be that. Argue all u want.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:05am On Jun 06, 2008
@ negro where do you get your weed from bro?? cos that must be some really good shit.

4 Him:

marriage should be the focus of a woman's life. Na the koko be that. Argue all u want.

thank you sir.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 06, 2008

Hell No!!!!!! Unless it's also the focus of a man's life then I'll agree to that statement.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:07am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

Hell No!!!!!! Unless it's also the focus of a man's life then I'll agree to that statement.

not necessarily. thats why IT IS A MANS WORLD> wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:08am On Jun 06, 2008
@ Esss

hahahaha, No I don't watch Oprah nor do I watch Ellen.  wink wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:08am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

no be only hell no, add heaven yes join am. bush woman.
marriage is also the focus of a man's life, but since we are spoilt for choices maybe we take things too easy. women are the ones who have a clock ticking.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:09am On Jun 06, 2008
not necessarily. thats why IT IS A MANS WORLD>

According to James Brown, "But it ain't nothing without a WOMAN" shocked shocked
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

According to James Brown, "But it ain't nothing without a WOMAN" shocked shocked

perhaps he meant something to stick his yekini into?  grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:10am On Jun 06, 2008
LOL!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 06, 2008
4him has said it all,a womans clock keeps ticking

And marriage should be a focus in a womans life,no woman wants to end up alone,forget all dis thrash they r all saying,every woman wants a man beside her,let them argue all they want,but its d simple truth
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:12am On Jun 06, 2008
This double standard thing, I no get, I no understand am at all,

How come marriage is NOT important to men, but should be important to women ?

This law of supply and demand no fair ooh,  chaiiiii
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:13am On Jun 06, 2008
a marriage focuses on both a man and a woman. that is why it is called a "marriage" neither party should be but ahead of the other. personally i feel marriage is for anybody for any age. NO i am not supporting sugar daddies. cuz that is not even in the category of marriage.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 06, 2008
marriage is also the focus of a man's life, but since we are spoilt for choices maybe we take things too easy. women are the ones who have a clock ticking.

Bush man tongue
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2008
4 Him:

See the bottom foe the expiration date, cos the date of manufacture is hardly ever correct.

madamkoko:

Keep telling yourself that. You just lost about 5 minutes reading this post.  grin

jennykadry:

4him has said it all,a womans clock keeps ticking

And marriage should be a focus in a womans life,no woman wants to end up alone,forget all this thrash they r all saying,every woman wants a man beside her,let them argue all they want,but its d simple truth

This is one of those moments when I wish I could hug you and give you a kiss. Please tell them the truth all women hate to hear.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

And marriage should be a focus in a womans life,no woman wants to end up alone,forget all this thrash they r all saying,every woman wants a man beside her,let them argue all they want,but its d simple truth
since when?
who certified this statement?
Every woman does not want a man, abeg! ever heard of lesbianism?
some women are berra off more successful when alone. . .sure you might need a man for a bootycall ( grin) but it does not necessarily mean you need to or have to marry him.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 06, 2008
@madamkoko
a man at 70 go fit still marry woman,and even impregnate her,but tell me, how is a womans life after menopause?

we can't continue comparing ourselves wt them men,men no get problem atall,na we women get problem

women age faster than men,our body systems goes down faster than that of men,time does not wait for a woman,that is y is better to act fast when the sun is out before its too late wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2008
And who said it was a man's world?
c'mon, wake up and smell the coffe
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

@madamkoko
a man at 70 go fit still marry woman,and even impregnate her,but tell me, how is a womans life after menopause?

we can't continue comparing ourselves wt them men,men no get problem atall,na we women get problem

women age faster than men,our body systems goes down faster than that of men,time does not wait for a woman,that is y is better to act fast when the sun is out before its too late wink

yes yes yes. . yada yada. ,

not every woman wants to marry or have children
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:17am On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

@madamkoko

U make sense, Jenny!!!
I am impressed.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

@madamkoko

If you never expire yet, I fit come grab you now o!!  wink  wink  grin  grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 06, 2008
@toyin

yes ive heard about lesbianism,but tell me how many lesbian couple have u seen that stayed married to d end?how many of them grow old and grey together?

a womans world is never complete wtout her husband
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

e be like say na tea u dey smell since. if u dont yet know its a man's world then just ask Hillary Clinton.  smiley
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:19am On Jun 06, 2008
How come marriage is NOT important to men, but should be important to women ?
Does this answer your question??
''a man at 70 go fit still marry woman,and even impregnate her,but tell me, how is a womans life after menopause?''
Huh??
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

I did.
Just smelt the coffee and it smell just like my favorite. Expresso, black with no cream or sugar.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2008
Man's world my bloody foot!!!!!!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2008
@onyinye2

Not because i can't find one but i know when i am ready God will send me my husband
[b][/b]

Personally, I do not believe that God sends people husbands,  we all have choices and we choose our mates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Issue Resolved ...Thanks / Can you tell your girlfriend to open her... for you / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.