Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (14540 Views)

Poll: A lady at 34

keep Waiting on love: 52% (115 votes)
Marry the next avaiable guy: 47% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

to hell with u reading it / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
toyin yes or no? sad choose one
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2008
No

Yes

Yes

No
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2008
toyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry yes or no?just type one sad embarassed
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2008
@  cool Easybaby aka Easylife

Easybaby:

@sisi eko,
i believe you are one of them undecided

Aproko Manager, u should hv used those lines to say something useful, And didn't u see my picture some where along the thread tongue.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sisi Eko:

@ cool Easybaby aka Easylife
Aproko Manager, u should hv used those lines to say something useful, And didn't u see my picture some where along the thread tongue.
That's your pic in your profile?

jennykadry:

toyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry yes or no?just type one sad embarassed
mami, i meant to type yes grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ Toyinrayo

wink Yes dear thats me the face of Africa, sisi eko '1' kiss
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2008
This thread don reach 9 pages shocked

I am officially announcing the launch Single Hot Girls association. Applications are not for the fainthearted cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by SisiEko1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
We Appoint u Miss NubianQ as the first president of this humble association grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sisi Eko:

We Appoint u Miss NubianQ as the first president of this humble association grin

grin grin grin grin

As president we are going to bring in the following

1}Male strippers for our monthly girly hangout

2} Poles to strap men on and whip them

3} Declaration of the international single hot womens day

Need i say more grin grin grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by follyflash(f): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
I hope all the people who are saying it is not a must to be with a man are not another thing i mean les,
cos bible talk am say in Gen 2:18
Therefore shall a man cleave to his wife so i no no where you get dis idea from oooo
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
follyflash:

I hope all the people who are saying it is not a must to be with a man are not another thing i mean les,
because bible talk am say in Gen 2:18
Therefore shall a man cleave to his wife so i no no where you get this idea from oooo

so pls explain ur point? Is having a man my road to salvation?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by doncaster(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
@Poster
Are u one of them Nigerian Londoners, don't worry time will tell.
Shebi una dey do shakara? Guys don dey travel go 9ja dey collect wife come back
Una dey for council houze dey poss.
I dey here dey watch una.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
NubianQ:

so please explain your point? Is having a man my road to salvation?

its not but you're being a hypocrite if you want to pretend u're indifferent to having men in your life.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Uche2nna(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
doncaster:

@Poster
Shebi una dey do shakara? Guys don dey travel go Nigeria dey collect wife come back

cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sisi Eko:

@ Toyinrayo

wink Yes dear thats me the face of Africa, sisi eko '1' kiss
wink
Dnt let any man change your mind jare grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2008
4 Him:

its not but you're being a hypocrite if you want to pretend u're indifferent to having men in your life.

Not really i love men and i say it but you have to read that quote i made my comment. i just wasn't feeling it.
doncaster:

@Poster
Shebi una dey do shakara? Guys don dey travel go Nigeria dey collect wife come back

didnt you read her post? na wa for you o! you dis men and talk about London girls. na sin to come London? pls excuse us jo. its getting much with all this talking down. let the men marry in naija or in the village if they like. which kain talk be this one of council flat? meeeeeen i aint feeling the men on this thread oh!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by ayomifull(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
This Africa no fair o, woman single at 35 the whole village would pester her when her husband dies at 45 they tell her to take care of her kids and forget about remarriange. A man single at 40 the whole village says he's taking his time, if his wife dies at 70 he would be encouraged to remarry to ease the pain. Like my great uncle who RE married at 103.
HunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnAfrica my Africa
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by follyflash(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2008

To even tell you the fact to know how important men are the road to salvation is a man o abi you know no
se you don forget say
J-E-S-U-S na man so wetin
tell me another thing cool
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
uche2nna will u stop laffing and contribute sad
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by doncaster(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
NubianQ:

didnt you read her post? na wa for you o! you this men and talk about London girls. na sin to come London? please excuse us jo. its getting much with all this talking down. let the men marry in naija or in the village if they like. which kain talk be this one of council flat? meeeeeen i aint feeling the men on this thread oh!
hahahahaha u are not feeling the men on this thread, Kein Problem(no problem) if na my german friends, may be na so the poster been talk when age was friendly to her. Only time will tell. London Nigerians? no be today we begin see una.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
follyflash:

To even tell you the fact to know how important men are the road to salvation is a man o abi you know no
se you don forget say
J-E-S-You-S na man so wetin
tell me another thing cool

NLer men, I really got to ask you ppl, under which rock to do people crawl out from?

remember, Jesus is like no man of nowadays. . .no man can compare himself to Jesus my friend.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by presido1: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

NLer men, I really got to ask you people, under which rock to do people crawl out from?

remember, Jesus is like no man of nowadays. . .no man can compare himself to Jesus my friend.
Me nko?

@Poster
You people will not kill me for this our ala naira.

@Doncaster
Like say them don show you before, But na true u tok sha. Very soon you will see them with buggy
Ask them wey the pikin papa some don't know. Next na one bed flat for 13th floor of any of the council flat.
13 years later, the pikin begin carry knife for pocket the waka dey whole london. At 14 or 15 they go don kill am or he go don kill somebody.
BBC go come show the mama for TV without the Papa. We wey dey watch the TV go come ask wey e'papa naw, somebody for side go just wisper na single MUM.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
doncaster:

hahahahaha u are not feeling the men on this thread, Kein Problem(no problem) if na my german friends, may be na so the poster been talk when age was friendly to her. Only time will tell. London Nigerians? no be today we begin see una.

Nigerian Men abroad nko? are they any better? Doncaster, lets be mature about this, there are better ways to put your point ur point across. anyway if you feel that way about naija London Girls. we aint sweating it but you cant just make a generalisation.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
Presidio1 and Doncaster,

Keep Dissing o!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2008
presido darling kiss kiss kiss
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

so he is your darling jenny? hmmm angry angry angry angry
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
@nubian

emmmmmmmmm ehmmmmmmmm,you see emmmm lipsrsealed
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NubianQ(f): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

@nubian

emmmmmmmmm ehmmmmmmmm,you see emmmm lipsrsealed

Jenny, he is just dissing us girls here. anyway, since he is your friend, he is a no go area for my wahala wink

am in a good mood today grin grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
presido1:

Me nko?
you nko what?
are you Jesus?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by presido1: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
NubianQ:

Presidio1 and Doncaster,
Keep Dissing o!
Me are not dissing na wetin i see for TV na em i yawn. Pele ma sista.

jennykadry:

jenny Meine Liebe how body naw, I tell u yesterday say i dey hungry u no ansa me. maybe u no see am sha because i trust.
toyinrayo:

you nko what?
are you Jesus?
When the isrelites ask Jesus are u the son of God, Hope u know what He answered them.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by follyflash(f): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
NLer men, I really got to ask you people, under which rock to do people crawl out from?

toyinrayo,
nobody is like Jesus i am just giving you an example even you you still have some but .
i love people like you na them be RUTH lipsrsealed
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by holythug(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2008
yea. . .dats d deal man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / Issue Resolved ...Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.