Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,595 members, 7,944,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

APGA Disqualifies Soludo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Disqualifies Soludo (33805 Views)

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Rivers PDP Disqualifies 16 Governorship Aspirants / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Kingsley1000: ojukwu can never forgive Obi if he allow apga to die.Sentiment apart.SOludo is d man

Which APGA are you talking about? the APGA - APGA or APGA - PDP?

The real APGA, which is the APGA - APGA headed by Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha is still ALIVE! They are rolling with the progressives and possibly they will give the ibos their first democratically elected president i.e. Rochas Okorocha cool.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by successking: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2013
APGA is on the verge of losing Anambara State and it will mark the end of APGA as a political party in Nigeria. Unless this political algorithm is reversed.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Brouhaha!!
So, said the arrogant naive little toad. cool

Nwanne, biko hapu maka. . .You are just another kindergarten Eze. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin....do you take into cognizance that you are dealing with Eze Gborugboru 1 of NL....?
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by erhabor11(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2013
Everybody is fighting to be the next looter. Only one of them will represent PDP theives
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by FreeGlobe(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

The real APGA, which is the APGA - APGA headed by Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha is still ALIVE! They are rolling with the progressives and possibly they will give the ibos their first democratically elected president i.e. Rochas Okorocha cool.

^
one would have expected a self acclaimed Asiwaju of yorubaland on nairaland to act responsibly. smh

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Scream(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2013
luvmijeje:
The point I'm trying to make is that Obi has more reason to be afraid of Soludo. He needs some1 that's controllable, sycophantic and malleable to cover his crimes.

Are you suggesting the same tablet Obasanjo (njo nwole) gave to Nigeria in 2007 that place Nigeria and our abundant resources in the hands of this "chop chop" husband and wife? [B]e na yi ala?[/b]

May God forgive u and restore ur brain...onye ibe ri be!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

grin grin grin grin....do you take into cognizance that you are dealing with Eze Gborugboru 1 of NL....?

Your Eze is ma boy cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^
one would have expected a self acclaimed Asiwaju of yorubaland on nairaland to act responsibly. smh

Mechi onu!! cool

Else, Amadioha pafuka gi there. cheesy cheesy cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by emmyluvly(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2013
Sensible analogy. I haven't read something dis sensible for long on our beloved NL. More grease to ur elbows and more ink to ur pen.
Rhino.5dm:

Here is what I wrote last week.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394670/pdp-moves-against-soludo-ahead#17395133

#AdieuSoludo
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by roxell120(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2013
God I pray thee, help us to elect the messaiah we ve been praying for in my dear state anambra state.any hawk, parasite, devourer, agent of the devil shall be destroyed in Jesus name.AMEN

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by cKaiser: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino,

Didnt I see you at Sain Turakis palace yesterday? Abi Hisbah catch you when you dey go sample those new imports

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by IGBOSON1: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2013
killuminati: Please Nairalanders, how can I quote a hidden post? Thank you!

^^^You'd stand a better chance trying to raise the dead!

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by MajHeadache: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2013
Game Plan:

1. Disqualify Soludo

2. PDP adopts him

3. PDP wins Anambra

4. Ngige gets deported back to Odua land.

APGA has always stood solidly behind PDP on the National level. APGA and PDP are actually one. They only disagree on the local level.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
The panel said the aspirants have been notified as to the reasons for their non-clearance in the provisional certificate issued to them after the exercise.
But THISDAY gathered that the unsuccessful aspirants may have been asked to appear today before an appeal panel presided by Chief Tony Ojielo.

The six aspirants that failed the screening include Prof Charles Soludo, Mr. Emmanuel Nweke, Ogbuefi Tony Nnaechetta, Mr. Chinedu Francis Idigo, Dr. Chike Obidigbo and Mr. Oseloka Obaze.
However, the former CBN governor has said he would accept the final outcome of the party's screening exercise. In a statement issue by his media aide, Mr. Bonaventure Melah, Soludo said he remains committed to pursuing his dream to help re-build APGA.

"Our attention has been drawn to the news that the APGA three-man screening panel for gubernatorial aspirants has not cleared Professor Chukwuma Soludo and five other aspirants. I called to inform him of the development and he had a good laugh.
" Without knowing the reason for the decision, he stated that he accepts whatever decision the party takes. He said that he has joined APGA to help build it into a formidable political party and will keep his eyes on that objective, " he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambra-governorship-soludo-nnacheta-others-fail-apga-screening/156499/

Though they have been given an opportunity to appeal today

Soludo has promised to abide by whatever is the decision of the panel

I am not surprised this will be Soludo's reaction because when he lost to Obi in the last election he mounted the podium and conceded defeat. This is the character of the man.

Very sophisticated! Never disappoints me.

But APGA leaders must respect themselves and re-instate Soludo and let the people of Anambra determine his fate!

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by cKaiser: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
^^ Soludo actually fled from PDP because The Ubas were too strong for him to battle
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser: Rhino,

Didnt I see you at Sain Turakis palace yesterday? Abi Hisbah catch you when you dey go sample those new imports

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is my man!! Let me keep the secrets secret. cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Maj. Headache:
Game Plan:

1. Disqualify Soludo

2. PDP adopts him

3. PDP wins Anambra

4. Ngige gets deported back to Odua land.

APGA has always stood solidly behind PDP on the National level. APGA and PDP are actually one. They only disagree on the local level.

You have a kindergarten President....a kindergarten governor..so there shouldn't be any surprise to see your kindergarten thinking ...

Bravo!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by paulchucks: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2013
On behalf of good people of anambra state i announce the death of apga his cause of the death is the disqualification of soludo i thereby enjoin all good people of anambra state to pressurized soludo to join another party we all will follow him
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Your Eze is ma boy cool

Eze awon wo? M'ojo omo Ibo l'oju e ni? undecided omo Ilugun ni yi oooo.. wink
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

You have a kindergarten President....a kindergarten governor..so there shouldn't be any surprise to see your kindergarten thinking ...

Bravo!

. . .and a kindergarten Eze, Onlytruth. LWKMD!!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by demelza01(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2013
roxell120: God I pray thee, help us to elect the messaiah we ve been praying for in my dear state anambra state.any hawk, parasite, devourer, agent of the devil shall be destroyed in Jesus name.AMEN
You would be better off standing on your feet and doing your part to see that the right person is elected in your state.
Praying when you should be working is a lazy man's approach.
No offence
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser: ^^ Soludo actually fled from PDP because The Ubas were too strong for him to battle

That's definitely not true.

He battled and defeated the Ubas in the last PDP primary in 2010. Chris Uba in particular wanted Soludo to come and bow to him but Soludo put him in his place. Unlike Ngige

His move to APGA is not about the Ubas but a larger dream to help rebuild APGA as the platform that represents the aspiration of Ndigbo. PDP has lost its way!

And politics generally will benefit from people who do not engage in unnecessary do-or-die adventures. Alex Ekwueme will exactly react like Soludo in a similar situation. These are the sort of men we should look up to. Politics does not need to be a do-or-die affair!

But let everybody respect themselves!

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Rhino5dm: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

Eze awon wo? M'ojo omo Ibo l'oju e ni? undecided omo Ilugun ni yi oooo.. wink

AHhhhhhh!! Mo ti daron!! Ore mi, e joor e ma binu oooooo. cool
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Dicta18: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

wake up!!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by MajHeadache: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

Bravo!

If GEJ is so stupid as you claim, why is he your president and not your drug peddling god father or your ayatollah mesiah

1 Like

Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by victorD3: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2013
kel4soft: I thought he is the President's anointed? ;DI thought he is the President's anointed?

Don't believe very rumor
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by ATMCARD2(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Hw many of u here,belv dis rumour?4rm close aides they r stl on d race.Just 2 test their individual popularity among d Anambrarians.Ka ma APC ga achikwa Anambra,anyi agba Gvnt house oku.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Dicta18: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Anjasor: Only sensible comment I've read so far. There is already an appeal panel in place and you will soon hear that the decision has been overturned its all politics.
I like it when people think, politics is not jamb exams
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by lavivi(f): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2013
It's Chief Andy Uba all de way, PDP poise to reclaim Anambra state. Welcome our amiable gov in waiting. Igwebuike!!!!! #Team Andy Uba#
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by ballabriggs: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Ovoko! Ovoko!! Ovoko!!!
It's all I can say.
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by IGBOSON1: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2013
luvmijeje:
The point I'm trying to make is that Obi has more reason to be afraid of Soludo. He needs some1 that's controllable, sycophantic and malleable to cover his crimes.

^^^You may be right, but my question is: where does the interest of the wider Anambrans feature in this analysis?

If anyone thinks they can place their own interests above those of the people, and scheme out a candidate (that they know is eminently qualified) in order to clear the way for a lackey who'd help cover their tracks (a la Ibori/Uduaghan style), then i expect the enlightened Anambra electorate to tell such a person where to go!

Any decisions on who can or can't be the next Governor should be left to the people and God.

Shikena!
Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You may be right, but my question is: where does the interest of the wider Anambrans feature in this analysis?

If anyone thinks they can place their own interests above those of the people, and scheme out a candidate (that they know is eminently qualified) in order to clear the way for a lackey who'd help cover their tracks (a la Ibori/Uduaghan style), then i expect the enlightened Anambra electorate to tell such a person where to go!

Any decisions on who can or can't be the next Governor should be left to the people and God.

Shikena!

The last thing Soludo will do is to get into office and start wasting energy on probing Obi!

All Soludo will try to do is make Anambra better than he met it. This is how Soludo's mind works. He is not into vindictiveness

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Charge Debo Macaroni, 39 Other Lekki Protesters To Court / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.