Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,603 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition (13164 Views)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lagos and Kadunna remains the most cosmpolitan parts of nigeria and i bet to tel you that none of the major political parties will score up to 60% in both states duing the next round of presidential elections.People from the SS/SE/MB comprise almost 50% f the population of lagos.

Kadunna is almost spread equaly between xtian and muslims and will vote along that lines during the next elections.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Kairoseki77: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
chukwudi44:
WHEN THE TIMES COMES WE SHAL SURELY SEE!! 18% ABI? I WILL LEAVE YOU TILL THE NEXT ELECTIONS WHEN WE WILL REALLY KNOW THE DEMOGRAPHIC COMPOSITION OF LAGOS

You are 18% of the country. You are an even smaller part of Lagos.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Kairoseki77: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
chukwudi44: Lagos and Kadunna remains the most cosmpolitan parts of nigeria and i bet to tel you that none of the major political parties will score up to 60% in both states duing the next round of presidential elections.People from the SS/SE/MB comprise almost 50% f the population of lagos.

Kadunna is almost spread equaly between xtian and muslims and will vote along that lines during the next elections.

Your tribe needs to learn to stop running its mouth and beating it's chest about imaginary "domination". It is really sad.

You are the smallest of the largest three tribes. 82% of the country is NOT Igbo. You are deluding yourself if you think you are 50% of Kadunna and Lagos.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
I never claimed the igbos make 50% of Lagos and Kadunna.I can see you are merely been mischievious!! What I explicitly stated is the the people of the SS/SE and the middle belt make up approximately 50% of lagos and would cast their votes for Jonathan during the next elections.Kaddunna is divvided into a muslim north and a christian south roughly divided into almost equal proportion and would likely vote along religious lines during the next elections.

The last point you raaised is that the yorubas are most populous than the igbos.This is further than the truth.The igbos are secomd most populous to the indigenes in almost every states of the federation.If a proper census capturing tribes is done,the igbos will surely outnumber the yorubas.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Kairoseki77: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
chukwudi44: I never claimed the igbos make 50% of Lagos and Kadunna.I can see you are merely been mischievious!! What I explicitly stated is the the people of the SS/SE and the middle belt make up approximately 50% of lagos and would cast their votes for Jonathan during the next elections.Kaddunna is divvided into a muslim north and a christian south roughly divided into almost equal proportion and would likely vote along religious lines during the next elections.

The last point you raaised is that the yorubas are most populous than the igbos.This is further than the truth.The igbos are secomd most populous to the indigenes in almost every states of the federation.If a proper census capturing tribes is done,the igbos will surely outnumber the yorubas.

See mumu.

Have you noticed that your tribe is the ONLY one screaming about "dominating" everything. No one else has the inferiority complex you have, so we don't shout absurdities and beat our chests over fantasies.

According to you now, Igbos are the second largest tribe in EVERY STATE in Nigeria. See your life! It is claims like this that make people lose respect for you and not take you seriously.

Igbos are 18% of the population. Why you spend so much time screaming that you are 70%, and 99%, and 100%, of everything is beyond my grasp. Someone should do a psychological study.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bros you seem to be sure of this your 18% figure.I wonder how you came about it.I hope you don't mind substantiating this your claim.

You must be really dumb if you think yorubas are more populous than the igbos.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bros you seem to be sure of this your 18% figure.I wonder how you came about it.I hope you don't mind substantiating this your claim.

Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Kairoseki77: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
chukwudi44: Bros you seem to be sure of this your 18% figure.I wonder how you came about it.I hope you don't mind substantiating this your claim.

Every Census, UN, and World Bank population report since 1945.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Every Census, UN, and World Bank population report since 1945.

BROS ABEG HELP ME POST AM.MIND YOU THIS IS 2013 AND NOT 1945
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by MrExcel1: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kairoseki77:

If you spent less time crying, and more time researching, the fact that 6000 people move to Lasgidi daily wouldn't surprise you. Go look it up on Google yourself.

Once you do some research, come back and whine. Until then, you are not worth responding to.

Me crying? I'm crying because I debunked your so-called claims...Lol, grin grin grin

How about you post your researched information from a trusted source for all to see?

Can you imagine the so-called lies, by 2015, Lagos would have 25million residents? Haba, not even if Lagos was the super-primed location on earth, no place has experienced such populated growth like you claim...

Abeg waka comot with your lies jor...nansense.
Re: Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition by MrExcel1: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukwudi44: Bros you seem to be sure of this your 18% figure.I wonder how you came about it.I hope you don't mind substantiating this your claim.

Lol, like how he claimed Lagos will have 25million population by 2015...

Contrary to his gibberish, during the deportation saga, the APC media secretary stated that Igbo were about 45% of Lagos, when Ngige replied, he said Igbo's were more than 25%, so which one na? LOL

You have requested for him to post his source just like I'm expecting him to substantiate his "researched claim" that Lagos will soon hit 25million in two years...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies / Suicide Bomber Kills 2 Civilian Jtfs In Borno Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.