Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (506339 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2013
YEAR-2007
LOCATION-MAKURDI
CLASS-JSS THREE

I was shifted to jss three A this time where i group with some of my main buddies like Judith, Julian the muscle boy, another boy John and lots more.

The class was fun because we now had alittle liberty to flog jss2 students and we had a little bit more respect from teachers or so i tot but i was wrong.

"Are you mad, this is my seat" we heard a female voice shouted in class that same first day.

We turned to see Jamilu; the guy i ran with his koran, standing and fuming with a fat girl.

It seemed that the seat was hers before but Jamilu unkownly sat on it and he is claiming it now.

During the first day of school, students usually scamper around looking for seats because it seems angels of darkness usually take the seats to other places for their meeting or so we tot.

Rumour had it that big uncle was their chairman sef.cheesy so any body that finds a desk usually protect it with his or her life to prevent stories that touch.

Jamilu came to class that day and saw a free desk and the young man gratefully claimed it, that was his mistake because the owner was x2 the weight of Jamilu and so if she sat on him am sure he would spill his guts.

But Jamilu was forming tall macho dude and refuse to stand up.

Before i could say "Jamilu abeg na" he landed the girl a slap that could make hulk hogan go down to his knees.

The slap only woke up the sleeping demon in the girl that she gave Jamilu x2 of the slap she refused.

They started boxing and karating and i gleefully sneak out to call my man, mr Ephraim.

The class was in uproar, while some people were supporting their fighting ministry, others were trying to sepreate them.

"Who is fighting in this class" mr Ephraim's hardened voice screamed. I perfectly sneaked in without anyone knowing and i sat to watch the award winning dramacheesy.

The class was in confusion and even the two culprits started shaking their hands and cleaning eachother's clothes but it was too late because Mr Ephraim had seen them already and he called them out.

"What happened?"he asked.

"Sir nothing" they chorused with us the viewing commitee grinning.

"Ok i believe you people were doing nothing but i caught you people acting a movie so i want you guys to act it accordingly again let me watch and if you do one mistake you would recieve three strokes of this cane" he said while waiving his cane, a cane that i have never seen broken before because it seemed it had been constructed specially for students bottoms.

The two movie stars were looking at their selves in horror and their faces looked sorrowful, i started enjoying the show alittle.

"I said start" Mr Ephraim voice brought them back to reality.

Jamilu started with his slap and the girl replied him back while we the audience giggled. But they were not ready to continue again.

"Is this all they did?" Mr Ephraim shouted.

"No" with my voice screaming the loudest.

"Oya lie down" he gave them three fat strokes each and told them to start allover again.

He continued like that until they were all sheding crocodies tears, and i suddenly started feeling sorry for them because there was a part of the fight which Jamilu grabbed the girl's bosoms and he was noty willing to grabe it again, which made Mr Ephraim flogged them the more.

The whole class was quiet and i saw Judith also crying and begging the man. It seems her tears was an elixir because he pitied them and allowed them to go to their seats.

He finally warned us to behave ourselves and not fight again. When he left the class captain asked who informed the teacher but no-one responded and that was how that case died.

If na so first day of school sweet, i dont mind staying in jss three for ever or so i tot.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2013
I continue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2013
The rock5555: I continue
continue continue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2013
"Madam, your problems are already solved"

"Thank you Baba"

"But before you go, you have to bring five laps of mosquito, seven teeth of cockroach, two tounge of fried ants etc".

"But Baba where would i get all these things from?"

"Dont worry my daughter, just bring 50,000 naira and your problem would be solved when i buy all those things from the gods from you".

As the lady went out she was in deep thought; is it not better i go and meet a man of God who would pray for me.

She goes into the church to meet the pastor sleeping and snoring and she woke him up and told her problem and he prayed for her and everything went back to normal and even the native doctor finally died through the power of God.cheesy

That was the stupid drama that my elder sister and i composed which we acted during one of our church vigils, i was the native doctor while my babe Mercy,was the woman in need of a child which God later gave to her when she visited a pastor; kolo and other stuffs like that.

I had always been a prodigy in acting of dramas and i was always given the lead roles right from my school and church days in jos and Akwanga but i killed that talent i was asked to act a minor role as a village boy playing with the cover of bottle tops.

My pride could not allow me and i pulled out and stop acting dramas, but when i came to markudi my sister begged me joined with Mercy before i finally agreed to act drama again.

The drama was a great success and my performances warmed itself into the hearts of my teachers and some babescheesy.

"Uduak, why are you not talking to me again" tolu asked me when i was cleaning my white hair and eye brows in a dark empty room.

Ever since the sex we had in their house i always avoided her but i was in a trap today because she locked the room after coming in.

"God o, so after acting this correct drama, devil come use this one congratulate ma abi?

Before i could answer her she took my hands and laid it on her bossoms, just like that it seemed super glue was there because i started caressing in and she opened her shirt and took off her skirt.

I was already coming back to my senses and i was about stoping when the church choir started singing Panaam Percy Paul's track"Dont give up, its not over".

That was all the encouragement i needed because i continue the bosom sucking and licking while she moaned.

That night she taught me diffenrt styles and skills of touching, licking and bleeping, am sure she was the one that set the foundation of my sex life.(I would have loved to go into details but this na literature section and i want this story to be as pure as i can so it can make front page in the nearest future so bear with mewink my next story would be spicier)

After two spicy rounds she left me while i laid eshausted and weak, after about twenty minutes i gathered enough strenght and sneaked out and sat down like an innoncent pikin.

"Where have you been na" mercy asked me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Ehm, i went upstairs to sleep small" i lied.

"Ok, i did not see you after the drama and i was worried because noone had seen you, i thoght operation zenda boys had caught you" she wispered excitedly.

"Them no dey fear man must wack" i reminded her my foolish nick-name and she smiled again and slaped my back.

Girls and slap eh, i wonder if God slaped out the ribs from Adams body to form eve. But girls why una like slapping boys sef?

"I want to show you something" Mercy's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Whats it" i asked suprised.

"Follow me" she said while getting up and looking back at me.

I followed her like a robot and she lead me into the dark room that i commited sin about an hour ago with her best friend.

Before i could change my mind i was in already and she locked the door and sat down on a mat and started talking.

"Ever since we met and became a couple you have never kissed me, and my friends have been telling me that their boyfriends usually kissed and bleep them but you have never done anything like that except escourting me from school, gisting and telling me jokes, even embrace sef, you have not and am begining to feel like you dont love me sef".

I was dumbfounded by her words but i manage to tell her that we are in church that when we are through i would kiss her.

I was about going out when she said, if i dont kiss her now, our reltionship is over.

Hell no, i cant afford that and so i knelt down in front of her and kissed her thinking that was all but she grabbed my hand and laid it on her bossoms like as if tolu was her coach.

I was already weak but i could not do anything the only word that came to my mind was;

I DON DIE THIS NIGHT.

I COULD HEAR MY FATHER PREACHING THAT ALL SINNERS WOULD GO TO HELL. WELL HIS SON WAS THE NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE.

*******TO BE CONTINUED*******

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Later fans, make i go pursue money 1st. peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2013
You and mazi una no dey respect church ba God is watching in HD

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Cute bliss: continue continue

Sister cute bliss, thanks for hanging out with me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
adegwurulez: You and mazi una no dey respect church ba God is watching in HD

The time Mazi do him own, he was not a small pikin nacheesy.

Me na small pikn sense cause am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by PrettySleek(f): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wow ur a wonderful writer pls keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
PrettySleek: Wow ur a wonderful writer pls keep it up

Thank you miss, atleast i don get another female fancheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
I already kw dat u will bleep them both,BAD SON OF A GOOD FATHER. grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Karevwite: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Daniel2802: I already kw dat u will bleep them both,BAD SON OF A GOOD FATHER. grin
lol no mind d gui na nature cause am...dt gui wai dai dwn mst feed...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
@rock5555..., well done sir cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
@the rock
nice story you've got there, keep it up.
*following*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Daniel2802: I already kw dat u will bleep them both,BAD SON OF A GOOD FATHER. grin

Thank you his honour.

As if your own no pass my own
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Karev_wite: lol no mind d gui na nature cause am...dt gui wai dai dwn mst feed...

Thank u sir for the concrete support.

My small son was shouting 'feed me more'cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Vivy Gift: @rock5555..., well done sir cool

Thank you ma
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chiamaka01: @the rock
nice story you've got there, keep it up.
*following*

*dancing personally*

And my female fans just kip getting bigger and better.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ok ma oga @ the top said because i go late to work today my punishment na to close late today.

But wether na by fire abi na sand i must drop una two updates b4 i sleep.

*oga comes in and find him pressing fone under table*

"Uduak, so you are presssing fone during working hours"

"Sir em, uhm, i don forget wetin to talk sef, ok na devil cause am oga"

*Picks his fone and sees nairaland/preachers son*
*Opens eyes in horror*

"So u are writin about ur life eh ur fada must see this"

"Oga abeg my papa go disown me if him catch me o"

"ok your punishment is that your fone is seized and you would work till i read this story finish"

*Mumuring* oga God is watching u on HD o

"for that statement u would stay here till 9pm"
*Walks out*

that boy daniel that gave me trouble as a baptismal name may God punish ya two left legscheesy

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
The rock5555: Ok ma oga @ the top said because i go late to work today my punishment na to close late today.

But wether na by fire abi na sand i must drop una two updates b4 i sleep.

*oga comes in and find him pressing fone under table*

"Uduak, so you are presssing fone during working hours"

"Sir em, uhm, i don forget wetin to talk sef, ok na devil cause am oga"

*Picks his fone and sees nairaland/preachers son*
*Opens eyes in horror*

"So u are writin about ur life eh ur fada must see this"

"Oga abeg my papa go disown me if him catch me o"

"ok your punishment is that your fone is seized and you would work till i read this story finish"

*Mumuring* oga God is watching u on HD o

"for that statement u would stay here till 9pm"
*Walks out*

that boy daniel that gave me trouble as a baptismal name may God punish ya two left legscheesy
i get odeshi oh,ntin go happen 2 me cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
The rock5555:

Thank you ma

U are welcome sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MaziOmenuko: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
adegwurulez: You and mazi una no dey respect church ba God is watching in HD

The bible said "in the days of ignorance, God overlooks..."

He's a merciful God, glorious in holliness, fearful in praise...

Allujah somborriiicheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Allujah somborriiicheesy

Chinekecheesycheesy am blushing, oga Mazi my number one chairman of my inspiration don comment.

I feel good parararararara

Thank u sir for defending me
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ok young men and gentlegirls am back, updates coming up by 8pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Come and update oh,i see u@therock5555.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Daniel2802: Come and update oh,i see u@therock5555.

yes sir. Am typin at the moment
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Daniel2802: Come and update oh,i see u@therock5555.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=Mazi_Omenuko]

Allujah somborriii:
lol... u be one kind person. my God shall transport u to yaba left if u dnt change o.. buh before u change abeg go update for legend of the fvvvckrs
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by MaziOmenuko: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
The rock5555:

Chinekecheesycheesy am blushing, oga Mazi my number one chairman of my inspiration don comment.

I feel good parararararara

Thank u sir for defending me

Lol...I took keen interest on your work, its title is similar to a story I was working on, titled 'Preacher's daughter'. I must tell you, you're doing a great work; and I've been a silent follower; not until ur fans started mentioning my namecheesy

Keep it up bros.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
"Mercy wait na" i shouted as i saw her from afar.

My arse was boiling because i had just been flog by the most wicked teacher in the school; mr Sikiru.

Mr sikiru was the government teacher and he always shine his head.

He and mr boko were fellow boko haramist(no pun intended). They were both terrible floggers, if mr boko was a flogging champion, mr sikiru was the world flogging terrorist, it seemed they both went to the school of flogging.

That day i woke up early but i wasted time and i wanted waiting for Mercy but she went in her dad's car that day so i trekked to school only to face lots of late commers at the gate all sheivring.

I look at them and laugh, in my mind i was like, which kind yeye teacher dey flog wey students no wan go recieve the cane, abi na big uncle.

I bounced inside while they gave me space like i was an hiv patient. What i saw made my eyes bugged.

Mr sikiru was the one on duty and he was flogging with a youth copper but all the students were running to the corp member side.

The corps member was flogging twelves strokes each while mr sikiru was flogging only four strokes, but why would someone in his right sense prefer 12strokes than just four, well i found out later.

When i walked majestically, uncle sikiru had odered the other teacher to stop flogging and leave the rest of the students to him, that was why plenty students were standing outside but a smallish jss3 student wanted to lead the way and i was hurriedly given the mantle of leadership.

I was about reversing when mr sikiru caught my shorts and dragged me forward.

I closed my eye tight as the heavy four strokes fell on my bottom, it seemed my walking posture changed because i found myself walking like a train had just hit my ars'e.

Nobody could laugh because their turns were gonna come and i smiled in ecstasy when mr sikiru increased his cane to five strokes.

When i saw Mercy i quickly boned and started using my left leg/cripple walking to a swagger walk.

Mercy heard me spoke to her but she just went passed while i into my class heartbroken, but what have i done to this girl to deserve this i tot.

I went into my class and sat down with my half bottom because my ar'se was in terrific pains.

During break, i went to her class again and saw her about going out.

"mercy, why are you avoiding me na" i asked her as i placed a hand on the wall to prevent her from walking out.

"So you are asking me eh, you dont know what you did again"

"What did i do na" i asked in a little kids voice even when i know quiet alright what went wrong.

She simply slapped my hand away and walked away, i was not a kind of guy that begs girls or that love romantic stuffs i just turn my back and went to my class.

"Judith i dey hungry o", i told her with a sad look in my eyes.

"If i buy for you, would you do what i tell you ba" she asked looking and smiling a cocky smilke at me.

"Yes o, even if its to beat uncle sikiru i would do it" i boasted.
She laughed at my stupidity and took me out like a correct sugar mummycheesywink.

She bought me alot of things and i even saw mercy looking at us, that prompt me to pull Judith hair and she slapped me and started laughing.In my mind i was forming revenge things.

After the break my consience started disturbing me and i put my head on my desk and started thinking about the night with mercy;

After kissing kissing for a while and handling her bossoms she took off her skirt and i was eager to put to practice what Tolu taught me.

But it seemed the prayer led by my father was affecting us because i tried entering her but it seemed there was a brick wall there because i pushed till my di'.ck bent.

I was flagerbasted and tried again but it seemed that Angel micheal had been sent to block the entrance which fustrated me.

What i did not know was Mercy was a virgin, i tot she was closing there with her fingers, i pushed tire until she was also feeling pains and she slapped me hard and got up, maybe she thought i was inexperienced and i was using fire wood to insert her.

I was annoyed and sad but i could do nothing, i just wore my trousers and went back to church.

Mercy had been avodin me since that morning i confronted her. Many thoughts ran through my head; why would i be able to enetr Tolu and mercy's was impossible, my thoughts were cut short when a teacher with a sad face entered our class to call the register.

I remembered then that uncle sunny had not come to school that day, and we asked the teacher about him and he gave us the news that spoiled my day permanently.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=adegwurulez][/quote]

lolzzz, u go repent joor and leave my mazi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by chigodo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
The rock5555: Ok young men and gentlegirls am back, updates coming up by 8pm

Welcome man must wack,how was ur day?hope you got plenty money from today's hustle....*sits back grabs my phone patiently refreshing my phone as many times as possible*

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.