Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508196 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
De Rock come update na

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ruthia: De Rock come update na

Una don start with una photo again abi?....I go bounce u comot Oooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
PANEL BEATINGS

"oya siddon for ground" The drunken dude commanded me after almost breaking my rock head with his frying pan, instead his frying pan bent into two which almost made me laugh.

"So your head dey strong abi, thats why you dey follow girls wey big pass you" One of them said.

"Ogas no be like that, na my sister oo, she been dey pretend, see my face na, we resemble wella. Abeg na truth i dey talk" I pleaded.

"If na true oya give me her number" The druken dude said.

I quoted the number like i was singing rhymes and awaited my next judgment.

"You sure say this number correct?"

"Yes sir, try am see na" i encouraged him, he tried the number and it rang, i was glad it went through.

"Oya dey run dey go house with your water now" They commanded which i quickly did, if only they knew that i gave them Naomi's number they would have dealt with me more.

I told my sister all that transpired with the useless guy, she wanted me to tell my dad but i calm her down and told her not to worry, i have many ways of dealing with people.

"Young Ab, how far, abeg e get one thing wey happen to me oo" I hollered as i called Ab that evening.

"Wetin be that?" he asked hastily, the dude never fails to cover my back.

"Mehn na one guy wey beat me with him friends oo"

"Wetin you do, abi you thief him pot of soup or you been dey look as him dey Fucck your babe?" Ab joked.

"Guy bone that nonsense talk, na because of my sister, him talk say i no gree leave her for am, so him treat my fuckup with him friends" i explained.

"Whhhhaaattt!!! Him dey mad, we go deal with am make you no worry" He encouraged me.

"How e wan take happen?"

"You dont know Bosingwa again?"

Bosingwa is not the name of the former Chealsea defender who is now wallowing in the Championship division with QPR, this Bosingwa should have been called Baptista cus the QPR Bosingwa is too lanky.

Bosingwa was one the boys who went to beat up the Commerce teacher and got suspended though they later called them back after they apologised to the teacher, the boy frame could make you piss.

"Bosingwa? How e wan take happen? I asked So many questions.

"No worry, we go notify you" He concluded and put off the call. My heart began banging hard i knew something was about to go down, i just wish it would not implicate me reach my father's ears.

"Uduak person dey find you outside" My brother woke me up one evening two days later. I wondered who the person was to come look for me by 7pm, i hoped it was not Naomi the stalker cus the girl appears to my side at moment i never imagined, there was a day i closed from church after gisting with my friends i collected house key and hurried home expecting to watch the naija music videos they usually show on Trace Tv before others come and change it to Christian Musicgrin

when i opened the small gate Naomi was sitting by the door, i almost choked with fear, i noticed she was dozing so i quietly walked back only to hit my head on the gate and woke her up. I fled immediatly, only her voice i managed to hear begging me to come back that she was just passing by and wanted to greet me.

"Man Ab" i yelled as i opened the gate to see Abraham and some dudes, only Bosingwa i recognised.

"Wetin una dey do here?" i asked.

"You no get sense o, my friend go wear cloth make we dey go treat that useless drunkard fuckup, him must fear you and your sister today" Ab said, my heart missed ten beats before i got myself again, i never wanted it to be that bad, i was only telling him what happened thats all.

I told my brother to cover for me then wore a sweater with cap and then came outside to meet them talking.

"Why you wear that cap? Abeg pull am johr, that man must see your face" Bosingwa said and removed my cap.

One mind told me to go inside back but the badness in me encouraged me to go forth and show the man whose boss.

"Oya enter front" Ab commanded, i began bouncing like Lekinz to the beer palour the drunkard was.

My liver still failed me but i managed to move my legs forward like a badoo that i claimed to be.

When we entered the whole place suddenly became quiet, the stench of cigrattes and liquor choked me but i managed myself from throwing up.

"Where him dey?" Bosingwa asked.

"See am there" i pointed at the dude who was already squeezed up in his chair with two of his friends, shock was written all over their face, i smiled then suddenly a beer bottle landed on the man's head.

"So na you dey threaten our guy ba?" Bosingwa asked him.

"Oga i threaten you?" He asked me while holding his bloody head.

"Uduak slap this man" Ab asked me.

I stood transfixed like i was in ghost mood and raised my hand up....
"Uhhhh my food dey burn, make i go check am, BRB y'allgringringringrin

Foxy don teach me new style

3 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
^^^
I hope say e long ba, thats y i waste time to type amgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Another trouble on the way. Y u 2 lyk trouble?@d rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555].

good morning. OGA THE ROCK, I NO LIK WETIN U DE DO OH
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Rock....Ur own don finish...Lol grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sconp: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ruthia: De Rock come update na
you are a beauty.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ruthia - i like what i'm seeing, but y na only gray background u take dey snap.

Uduak u try oo, longest update ever. grin Make i see weda fear go let u whoooze the guy. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
I like knovv vverin go happen 4 the ne><t update. Nice one, Bosingvva don give u mind
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by D9ty7(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
That food go burn into ashes unless u update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
D9ty7: That food go burn into ashes unless u update
Amen in jesus name. Fire!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Money Soldier: I like knovv vverin go happen 4 the ne><t update. Nice one, Bosingvva don give u mind

Oga fbk joor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na me be d bosingwa as per body gaurd I gat to do ma job grin grin
@miss/future mrs rock bribe me if u wan win dis case u knw say na me b d body guarf i knw ROCK weak point cool cool cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uthman51: Na me be d bosingwa as per body gaurd I gat to do ma job grin grin
@miss/future mrs rock bribe me if u wan win dis case u knw say na me b d body guarf i knw ROCK weak point cool cool cool

Oga...I never make u full bouncer Oooooo cos u still dey owe me...U beta kon pay my balance b4 I bounce u comot wink wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
lekinz:

Oga...I never make u full bouncer Oooooo cos u still dey owe me...U beta kon pay my balance b4 I bounce u comot wink wink

No worry if I don collect my junior sis bride price I go kom pay u,but u go wait for 22years oo cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uthman51:

No worry if I don collect my junior sis bride price I go kom pay u,but u go wait for 22years oo cheesy

grin grin grin....Lol..No try nonsense Ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
lekinz:

grin grin grin....Lol..No try nonsense Ooooo
Okay boss
Uduak eeeeeeeeee wher u dey naa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Una good evening oo, my food don done. Today i broke my special promise, i slap a girl, mehn na she cause am, so she deserve am, but i don apologise sha, no more touching girls again. So help me God.

Brozules-i like trouble bcus na my nickname

360prince-wetin i do na?

Lekinz-na u know oo.
Beter jack Uthman for training fee or u bounce him outgrin

Scon-p-na 2day u know say she be beauty, dat chick is hot

Clemzy-We go see na.

Money soldier-Bosingwa na correct dude na, make i go checkout that idiot for ur thread wey wan try me

D9ty7- d food dey Ghost mood

Jumizie-stop praying and submit ur case now.

Uthman-wetin come be my weak point

Typing.....

Expecting my female guest this night and the court case, today na todaygringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uduak, why is it dat u walk hand in hand with trouble? It virtually follows u everywhere. I hope you're more calm now cos u mean a lot to us and we don't wanna lose u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
THE DON
"Oga please, i no know say you na big boy, please no slap me"

The dude begged, his friends were already shivering, i noticed liquid dropping from under one of them chair, i taught it was the drink that spilled on him only for Bosingwa to start laughing.

"You don high?" Ab asked him.

"See na, this bagger dey piss for body" He said while pointing at the ignorant dude who did not care about what he was doing. A hot slap made him cowered more.

The bar was so quiet that i began wondering what was wrong, i turned around to see everyone silently looking at us, they did not make a move to run or help the concerned dude.

I looked at my dudes their weapons almost made me choke with fright, they held the kind of weapons i never dreamed off, matchets, chains, axe, clubs. No wonder no one made a move run.

My boldness had suddenly evaporated i was not feeling so high anymore, my conceinse began biting me, they were still awaiting my move to slap the dude when i pocketed my hands back.

"Peter wetin you dey do?" Ab wispered to me.

"Guy make we comot for here, them go begin find me for house" i pleaded.

"Guy Lockup ooo, if you no do something we no go comot from here, just do anything" Bosingwa shouted and slammed his axe into the chair of the peeing dude, i was scared it hit his groin but it was just milimeters away, Bosingwa was truly a bad calculative dude.

"Wetin dey happen here?" The owner of the bar asked as he came in to meet his bar in total tension.

"Heey Bosingwa, na your face be this, wetin dey happen here, abeg wetin this man do" He asked.

"Mehn him panel beat my own paddy here cus of him sister. So we go treat him fuckup now" Bosingwa said and bursted another bottle on the dude head, the sight of blood was already affecting me, i felt guilty that i was the cause of all that.

"Abeg make una pity am na, him na learner, him no go fuckup again" The bar owner apologised on his behalf.

"Yes oo, abeg make una forgive me" The man begged on his knees, i actually closed my eyes to avoid the sight.

"Who put your mouth here, you chop winch" Ab said and dashed the man a hot slap that almost dropped off his head from his neck, Ab was showing me one side of him that i never knew, i knew him to be a gentle quiet music loving ladies man but he was adding a new feather to his blossoming hat.

"Peter make we march am out abi?" One of my dudes asked.

"Ehm make we carry am outside" i replied, Bosingwa held the man shirt and dragged him outside, his shirt tore but who cares, i shielded my eyes from the light to avoid being recognised.

"Oya talk oo, make we cut him prick abi him fingers, which one you wan use do necklace" Bosingwa joked as the dude quickly held his dicck to avoid losing it.

"Bros chill mehn, bone that talk. Na me get show now" i replied.

"Oya take my axe for opening show" Bosingwa offered as i gave him a useless look and turned to the man.

"Bros you know me?" i asked, the person that i was calling oga had now turn to bros, my respect for him faded away. I mean he is a matured man of about fourty something with a big stomach but yet to marry, he was calling a 15year old boy Oga and sir, mehn it feels good.

"Abeg i no know you, i no wan know you and i no go ever know you, even when i see you for my dream i go still deny am" The man replied which made us all to laugh.

Time was running out and i could not leave him for my friends cus they would surely handicap the man so i thought of a solution which the short man with two horns in my brain supplied me the answers.

"Guy where your wallet?" i asked, he quickly dipped his hands in his pocket and brought out his wallet and gave to me with two hands then thank me again

I removed a N500 note and handed the rest to Bosingwa who hailed me then kick the drunk dude butt so had that the man summersaulted three times while trying to run. They laughed as they came back together again.

"Abeg i don dey go, by now my parents fit begin dey look for me" i said and began walking away. Bosingwa and most of his dudes lived in my area so they entered into the bar while Ab followed me to branch to his house.

"Guy you see as we help you ba? Know say if any wahala dey we go call you oo" Ab said before branching the route to his own house, i stood transfixed for a moment wondering what mess i put myself into.

My ever faithful brother was waiting for me outside, he was looking worried, i gave him the N500 which brightened him up immediatly, he told me to cover for him then he went to buy cheese balls.

Weeks passed without me ever seeing the drunk dude again, word was that he packed that night, atleast i was free or so i thought.

"Peter dress up now, Quater boys don catch Peace, i dey come" Ab text me after about a month after the incident.

My heart began beating, My Peace was caught by the most notorious fighters/area boys in Akwanga, there was going to be blood shed.

To Be Cont

My bros don mess, make i go buy shetus come back. BRBgringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Make i go chop come back
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Uduak, why is it dat u walk hand in hand with trouble? It virtually follows u everywhere. I hope you're more calm now cos u mean a lot to us and we don't wanna lose u

Babe dont worry, even if i want trouble work wont allow me fufill my fantasies, i dont even know how to look for trouble again, atleast am now an example to many pple so i try to chill as much as i can.

I once escourted a girl from market to her house one sunday, just one of my old time friends, the next sunday about five pple begin dey cut me warning that i should be careful and other stuffs, so am covered now, i am me, though still a Lil bad sha but only my closet friends know that
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Rock, hope u re going wit a 9MM or u wan make I borrow u?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
@uduak I no go tell u ur weak point....u don start wit dis 5 seconds update ahbi
Make I go chop jawee...... ahbeg make una join me oo

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Rock, hope u re going wit a 9MM or u wan make I borrow u?

C'mon dude, where have u been. Welcome mehn.

Uthman51: @uduak I no go tell u ur weak point....u don start wit dis 5 seconds update ahbi
Make I go chop jawee...... ahbeg make una join me oo

Jesusssss, abeg guy u don crase finish,if u go chop all those things na wetin me wey be man must wack go come chop.

Abeg fetch me small
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kai! Uduak, nyc update! Bt pls u've gat 2 update b4 going 2 bed plzzzz.
Uthman, na u wan finish dat food?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lekinz no vex, i jst dey look.

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
-------> Silent follower
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Uduak, jst kip up wit the low profile so as to continue to be a role model to pple lookin up to u

Uthman, shey u wan kill ursef ni? Jst u and dat ur body wit dat big plate of food. Take it easy ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
The rock5555:

Jesusssss, abeg guy u don crase finish,if u go chop all those things na wetin me wey be man must wack go come chop.

Abeg fetch me small
Only me go finish am

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.