Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (509480 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
#clears throat#am still waiting lyk sonic d hedgehog.tapping my feet on d ground.ladies and gentle pikins wit d power bestowed on me by my noble princess i present 2 u uduak in animated hd #winks#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hardeluv(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Counting cellings till 9pm.
M waiting ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
**sipin groundnut oil**oga rock Bois r still waitin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by WisdomMe(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Y all dis sec skul boyz & girlz just dey upload dia pics wit dia xmas cloths. Bouncer lekinz wot ve u bin doing?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
French kiss ko, hausa kiss ni, abeg i knw say na me start, i dey sori, make nobody post pics again abeg! Uduak! Abeg i don dey engage 2 mr Abiola komaiya Ayodele, we dey marry next year, i no need ur bleeping oo, i dey w8 4 my hubby own, nd e no mean say make u no update oo..... I dey w8 4 update kai!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by bufness(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
01emek: Na my own pic be this.N0 TIME!
ur hereby banned 4eva on nairaland angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
me sef i dey wait but sleep no wan free me o
i can see some handsome girls and beautiful boys in here,all of una try sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Therock i see you.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Infamous(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Past 9pm. We are waiting. Patiently.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Time up no more comment......till Uduak update finish...order from bouncer lekinz broadcast by Bouncer uthman
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
lekinz:

Ehn ehn.....U think I don't know abi.....Ave been seeing u with dt guy (Davseun) nd u re expecting to ask afta u shey....Moreover,y don't u lock d door b4 leaving

Ahnahn,seun is mai frnd oooooo,,so u re dis jealous? Nawa ooo,,anyway u nid to apologise sha,b4 I reach mai lawyer ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Make una bear wit me oo, the update may be short cus since morning no light. Na my papa motor i manage get one bar.

All my new fans and bouncers/commenters i dey hail

@Ruthia-i don hear ooo, i go invite u 4 my wedding in 20yrs tym, i hope Miss Rock go wait ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
The rock5555: Make una make Jumizie and her sisters to be cooks na, since kingphilip have been bombarded by bokoharam.
automatically accepted since na only my post no get ugly babes inside jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Infamous: For the guys, Make una upload una sister pics. I wan take over from Rock and 190

So na only me and 190 like girls ba?grin anyway welcome dude, glad u finally commented.

Typing with two phones, anyone wey network gree i go upload. Sleep must not catch me today.

Mba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Clemzy16: glo made it worth as i also did not receive mb 2dae.
seriously glo don mess up big tym me na since yesterday dem no give me my mb o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
WAEC THINGS
I walked to school with my sister were tripping but i did not form bodyguard because i had learnt my lesson the hard way, anyone that wants to try his luck on her is free to, shebi no be me go marry her.

"Man P-rooo the fisherman" Peter hailed me, i called him Peter the blackman cus only his teeths and red eyes could be used to recognise him in the night.

"Mehn i dey oo, i hope say your pocket dey loaded"i said.

"Mehn forget that one, shebi our surname na Peter na, l of us go siddon one seat" he replied which gladdened me, i took one book to read like that was what would make me pass my exams, the noises coming from different areas was too much so i closed my book and joined them to make the noise.

I walked round my mates, that paper was during a midterm break period so we were the only ones in school.

Lots of students were doing different things, Dominic was solving maths with two mature external sudent babes, Austin was displaying his toasting talents on a girl when his girlfriend who was our classmate came from nowhere and dragged him with his ear like a little child, he was the joke of the day.

I skipped to a boy called Samuel, mehn that guy loves blue film, he was busy digesting his spirit with BF, if only it was a subject he would have gotten A1.

"Samoo, you dey do your normal job bah?" i mocked.

"Na so, na one new movie wey Kelly Kelly star in" he was explaining when i shut him off and walked out, he knew virtually every po'rn actress, why would i care when i have my own Por'n company where am the actorgrin

"Man Joe, na food go kill you ooo" i screamed at Joseph who was trying to consume a full plate of indomie, if only he saw what Uthman ate last night he would have called himself a learner.

"Bros bone that one oo, na food i dey use reduce tension now" he confessed, i shook him and went for my next parols.

"C'mon expo is not good, God is watching you all"

Two girls Beauty and Janet were advising Abraham, he was arguing with them that no one would be able to pass without expo while they were forming good girls for him.

"We go see na for hall" Ab said and walked from them.

"Mr Obed, you dey enjoy ooo, see as expo full your pocket" I yabbed a tall boy called Obed, his specialty was copying chapters after chapters of textbooks into little papers and sticking it in his pocket, i could not help but laugh to my stomach fill, he did not even send about me but when i tried carrying one paper out he dashed at me like a mad dog which made me scramble for my life.

"Fisherman!!!" Peter screamed my moniker.

"Wetin na, you no see babes around, now dem go begin the think say i be Jukun man" i querried him when we came near each other.

"Haba Peter, the name sweet na" he said smiling with his two rabbits teeth.

"What if i shout Charcoal now, wetin you go talk"

"Ha abeg, toor sorry, mehn i don get expo ooo, them don send me one practicals" He explained which immediately drew the attention of Obed, his ears must have had Expo radar written on top.

Before long we were about 30 students straining to see whats up, suddenly people began screaming and running from the group, i bent down and followed one girls leg, my mind was too preoccupied to tell my eyes to look up.

The Principal who we called 'Mama was the one thrashing the students which got together, everyone including Peter took up but not after recieveing lashes of her four mouth koboko.

"Come and look at expo again, naughty students, you would not go and read oo, come and be looking for answers, i would tell the invigilator to search all of you well" She threatened and went to her office.

"Students invigilator don show oya come hear una names" Dominic shouted to all the students who were scattered round the school.

Not until i saw the Invigilator that my heart began beating fast, suddenly i was sweating heavily, thoughts of failures rang in my mind, my dad had refused to register me for Jamb cus he claimed that my sister who was a serious student wrote Waec and Jamb and did not make her waec so me that played alot how was it possible for me to pass, for him faliure was written on my forehead, that made me take my Waec less serious cus i knew that wether i make 100A1s i would still spend a year at home.

I wish parents are seeing this, never take the faliure of one child as the standpoint of another cus we dont have the same brain, i can tell you that am more brilliant than my sister but everything is left for fate-I dont blame my dad, he did what he thought was right.

"Petttttter" A hot slap from Mr Afolabi woke me up from day dreaming, i totally forgot that names were called to go into the hall.

I smiled and made to go when a male teacher stopped me and searched my pockets, the man even searched my dicck like say i dey tie expo for there.

If only he knew how many Bullets were in my big Akpola shoe, he would have ran mad.

I released a deep breath-WAEC HERE I COME...

To be continued........

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Na update abi na dateup be dis?under 1 minutes me don read am finish na wow o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
E be lyk say u guys wan experience Twins. Fight abi? ANW, na ur kpekus go suffer am.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Evad(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
The Rock 555

hmmm

dazorhl!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2013
Gud 9ite, sorry mornin pepz,oga rock i dey sight u 4 ur bed in 3D ,...u dey snore now***spreads mat*** ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz......gud 9ite or mornin every1...still wanting more updates leta i da day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 4:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Ok, i com wake up about 04:20am, reads update. Uduak u try, it's not easy, but try 2 modify dis last update b4 u start anoda. I knw it's nt complete.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2013
@clemzy na same time we wske... una good morning

>>>>>I still remain bouncer uthman<<<<<<
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2013
Uthman51: @clemzy na same time we wske... una good morning

>>>>>I still remain bouncer uthman<<<<<<
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Una good morning @Preacher's son crew.

My ba3 was blinking low last night so i had to upload that small thing i typed, i go modify am later, make i go work go find where to charge.

I come dey vex y dem privatilise nepa, before we dey get averagly 15hrs each day now even 4hours na miracle.

Mtcheeeeww

still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2013
^^same thing here. Na gen i dey use charge these days. . .
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2013
The rock5555: Una good morning @Preacher's son crew.
My ba3 was blinking low last night so i had to upload that small thing i typed, i go modify am later, make i go work go find where to charge.
I come dey vex y dem privatilise nepa, before we dey get averagly 15hrs each day now even 4hours na miracle.
Mtcheeeeww
still i ROCK
Na our mp3 radio I take charge my phone...na light fasting we dey do here
@jumizie u don show my oga d abs
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 01emek(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2013
bufness: ur hereby banned 4eva on nairaland angry
hehehihihi
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Y all dis sec skul boyz & girlz just dey upload dia pics wit dia xmas cloths. Bouncer lekinz wot ve u bin doing?

E be like sey ur eye don deaf nd ur ear don blind abi?....U no dey see wetin I nd my boy(uthman) dey do?

Uthman51: Time up no more comment......till Uduak update finish...order from bouncer lekinz broadcast by Bouncer uthman

Na sooooo

trendii tee:
Ahnahn,seun is mai frnd oooooo,,so u re dis jealous? Nawa ooo,,anyway u nid to apologise sha,b4 I reach mai lawyer ooo

Ehn ehn ..Ur friend abi?....Anyway...Where ave u been...

The rock5555: Make una bear wit me oo, the update may be short cus since morning no light. Na my papa motor i manage get one bar.

All my new fans and bouncers/commenters i dey hail

Okkkk Mr Rock

Jumizie13: E be lyk say u guys wan experience Twins. Fight abi? ANW, na ur kpekus go suffer am.

If i hear...U better no try rubbish cos we(Lekinz nd Uthman)will....hmmmm....uhmm...

Infamous: For the guys, Make una upload una sister pics. I wan take over from Rock and 190

Oga...U re welcome..Na broom nd packer u want make we use welcome u bah

[quote author=Clemzy16]I ws about askin yhu for d link 2 ur thread, tank GoD U hav posted it already.

Uthman nd lekinz una wan use laugh kill me wit una comments, make una try stand up comedy naw.. No time 2 say time.
[h]

Stand up comedy indeed....Tnx man...No go die Oooooo cos we no get doctor for here Oooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Euphrosyne(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Walahi talahi i desarv am for world record, chai did i jst finish dis story frm 1-144. God bless olamide and phyno for makin sur say i no sleep #dope money. My tanx to to etisalat and glo for givin me a combined 45 mb wey i use finish dis tori. My shoutout to uc browser makers for makin sur say i finish dis tori in record tym. My tanx to iya silifa for givin me enuff food to mak me stay strong mak i use finish dis tori. My final shoutout goes to oluwa foxy for introducin me to dis nyc tori wey dey sweet my belle wel wel. Shege God bless dose Phcn people for givin power to my ba3. God bless rock for givin me d story of his lyf. Walahi talahi me i no fit shout sha

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2013
Euphrosyne: Walahi talahi i desarv am for world record, chai did i jst finish dis story frm 1-144. God bless olamide and phyno for makin sur say i no sleep #dope money. My tanx to to etisalat and glo for givin me a combined 45 mb wey i use finish dis tori. My shoutout to uc browser makers for makin sur say i finish dis tori in record tym. My tanx to iya silifa for givin me enuff food to mak me stay strong mak i use finish dis tori. My final shoutout goes to oluwa foxy for introducin me to dis nyc tori wey dey sweet my belle wel wel. Shege God bless dose Phcn people for givin power to my ba3. God bless rock for givin me d story of his lyf. Walahi talahi me i no fit shout sha
No worry I go borrow u mic and loud speaker if dat one no reach I go borrow my mouth...but no shout too much cuz if u do I go BOUNCE YOU OUT...
@jumizie no try us oo....cuz if u do hmmm ..I comment my reserve comment. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.