Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,832 members, 7,966,078 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU (45225 Views)

Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Eneze1(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2013
this government should stop lying
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by damoobaba: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Space booked,am waiting for GEJ to deny it afterall Ngozi been say govt no get money.Bunch of Idiotas.
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by point5: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Comrade Ugwoke pointed out that the
money had been shared ,,,Ukochukwu na d same pipo,,
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by kinguwem: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2013
Mubby4luv: This time around, it is not only by giving university money, but it willbe monitored to ensure that the money is used to transform the universities angry
Lky its the first tym am hearing this words
I support your comment. Nigerian university lecturers lack innovation, initiatives & are not resourceful. The necessary funding can come only from research.
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by donami(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2013
after the whole saga is over with all the money released, a lot o f students will still be going to school without water and basic amenities. God help us.
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Policewoman(f): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2013
All hail Mr President and commander in chief, Dr Ebele Azikiwe Jonthan for once more showing he is a man of his words. Now ASUU should call off the strike and also stop other sharp practices like illegal handouts, sleeping with students for marks, extortion, admission scam e.t.c. The strike must seek to achieve a total reformation of the tertiary education sector.
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Drsheddy(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Yungwizzzy: they could not afford #92billion where did they get #400billion from??
hmmm
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by kinkymax: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2013
legalcode: God Bless You GEJ.....despite the fact that the rot in the university was caused by OBJ and YAR ARDU, You still have a listening ear. The best President ever.
oponu
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by ajayi101: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Yea Right!!![size=20pt][/size][size=20pt] www.coinaire.com[/size]
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Mrshroud: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2013
I hope these funds are directed towards achieving the given goals.
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by keljobhunt: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2013
[size=20pt]Welcome to Kelbix Consults - Africa's Job Hunter. http://www.kelbixconsults.com
[/size]
We make use of our extensive experience in rendering service to companies to provide this comprehensive web resource to job seekers, school leavers and anybody else with an interest in looking for job.

Do not find anything to your liking now? If you are in the market for a top notch job in the near future then log your CV on our database to be considered for new jobs as they arise. Your details remain confidential until you consent to a release to a prospective employer.

This site also provides career advice on interviewing techniques, what employers want, how to prepare, do’s and don’ts, and much more. We have our own position library which may assist you in understanding jobs and career paths. To keep you informed there is also our newsletter module with all the new and exciting events within our business.

We hope you find this website useful and that we can be of service to further your career objectives. But do not take our word for it - you can view testimonials from our clients and candidates on their experience with us.
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by 247tops(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2013
ASUU SERIOUS THIS TIME OOO
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by onyxo76(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Somehow i feel there is a lot non truths in this report, last week the FG claimed they had no funds,suddenly over the weekend 400 billion is earmarked for settling the issues on ground.I hope these unions can see beyond this report!!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by natureem: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Why worry over ASUU? migrate from your University to a private UNI with the SAME MATRIC NO; simply TEXT "PORT" to 38312

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2013
must u talk,habatically. . . .news wey no get source. . . . .make i sha watch my dae joe yung finish b4 dem talk dere rubbish news
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by sainty2k3(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2013
I wonder if state universities too will benefit from the said fund. If not then the strike will not worth it for state owned universities .
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by rapberry123: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Scientists Design Laser That Predict “When You Will Die”
Recently Scientists Have Designed A Laser that predict about When You Will Die. The simple, the 'death test'
Read more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21594

Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by cutestme(f): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2013
lymelyte: Your source
Are u blind?
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by exlibris1990: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
i pray it work out dis time around.not dat dey will categorically tell us one and my oga at d top will say another one o

Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by RoyalRoy(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
legalcode: God Bless You GEJ.....despite the fact that the rot in the university was caused by OBJ and YAR ARDU, You still have a listening ear. The best President ever.

Leave story for Sesame street abeg!!

Promise is different from implementation.
Is it guaranteed Jonathan be there in the next 4yrs? So why won't he promise 1 trillion sef?
Naija I hail thee!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by davedave1: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yungwizzzy: they could not afford #92billion where did they get #400billion from??

I tire o...
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Bizibi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
ASUU will always remain ASUU,they are like the politicians but i pray things work out well so that universities can get that lost glory back
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Okdanny: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice move Jona....strongly behind u
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by lymelyte(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
cutestme: Are u blind?
Who is dis one? Ur brain dey pain you?.
Fyi,i am a working graduate and not a jobless undergraduate like u.i just dey pity una
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
This article and the replies show that most Nigerian students hardly understand! Little wonder they result to sorting lecturers and other corrupt practices.

The article is a hoax. ASUU's demand as to about 80billion is for lecturers earning allowance. And that is their priority demand. Renovation to them is secondary and less important. They really don't care about hostels and lecture facility.

Now this article is on SSANU and their claim as to approval of funds for renovation. That's why there is a dichotomy as to the amount requested and the one approved.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by awodman: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ngozi never said the Govt does not have fund.. Sнε only said that if such money must be released it should be for CAPITAL projects not ƒσя paying salaries or allowances.If you have been following the events of the strike you will see that the N92 billion ASUU is asking for is for their allowance while this report states clearly that the 400billion is for projects.

So you now see hw the 400billion came out?
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
lymelyte:
Who is dis one? Ur brain dey pain you?.
Fyi,i am a working graduate and not a jobless undergraduate like u.i just dey pity una
c diz 1...graduate dat z wrkin in a 10men barbin sal00n,abi?..mtchew..graduate c0r,graduate ni...
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by sirrinky: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
cashkid18: Another misplaced priority#smh grin
what exactly do u mean by that
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by Enems(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Finally we ar going back 2 skul :DFinally we ar going back 2 skul
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by pretihilda(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
donted: Oga seun pls move dis topic to d front page. It Very important to Nigerian students
kwanka ted
Re: ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU by delors(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Now, let's see what excuse my dear lecturers will give again for going on strike. Meanwhile, quality research is lacking and their is no clamor for that. when refurbishment and renovations are mentioned in the Nigerian sense, they are actually talking about repainting some of the faded walls and porti-filling some of the cracked walls. Thats their own definition of refurbishment. Research equipment is part of it. Modern tech needed for quality teaching and learning isnt part of it. Lecturers keep recycling the same thing they have been teaching students for over 20 years, no improvement, no need ideas, nothing.
And when students protest, lecturers are the first to take to the media that students dont want to learn, yet, they keep exploiting our students selling 'downloaded-copy-and-paste' handouts at exorbitant prices, molesting our girls, playing gods as though they were more human being than the poor students, while questions-asking in classes is a no-go area.

I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.