Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (213360 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by herboshedhe(f): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2013
bello ahmad:

@dulkebe sorry for the late reply, let me check and get back to you now. how you day?
Check ur fb inbox!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2013
herboshedhe:
Check ur fb inbox!

i just check but i was unable to find your mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by herboshedhe(f): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2013
bello ahmad:

i just check but i was unable to find your mail
I sent a mail to u!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2013
grin ;Dlaffin in chinko...... :Dlaffin in chinko......
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by benatex(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2013
Mr B,i've been cheated on Aliexpress oo,i ordered for this product http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/282896868.html on oct 21st, i sent messages and sent mails but no reply,positive feedback is 100%, now the status says Finished,whats happening
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2013
@benatex sorry for the inconvenience but note that you have not been cheated. the problem is just that you are most likely dealing with an unserious seller. those are not 100% positive feedback. if buyers do not come up with feed backs their computer automatically feels that the buyer is satisfied and a 100% feed back is automatically generated. you should have gone through the reviews before checking out. all you simply need to do now is to contact the mother website and not the seller anymore. let them know that you made a purchase from an unserious seller since so so and so date you have sent him several mails and messages but he is yet to respond. tell them to contact him for you other wise you want to cancel the order and get an instant refund of your money... your cash is safe with the website. this are the reasons why i always advice that do not just copy websites from ebooks but read through the guides, instructions and author's experience. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2013
Hardeshyna: grin ;Dlaffin in chinko...... :Dlaffin in chinko......

lol, @hardeshyna those our brothers that were laughing in chinko out of joy will soon laugh out of disappointment. @hardeshyna and co get ready because we are about to laugh them in chinko pigin. lol the thread is getting funny. how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Ogab Bello, Goodmorning Sir. grin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
bello ahmad:

@rhemahills i am same person as "bello ahmad" i stated this earlier. ekandamie's post are on page 31 and i have replied to them on page 32 and page 33 or was their anything you wanted me to reply that i did not reply? in your previous post you posted something that was true. i just noticed that the forum installation guide was not attached in some of the mails i sent. so thanks alot for calling my attention. for those that did not receive the guide, kindly send me an email with topic "forum installation guide". sorry for the inconvenience and your success is my pride.

Happy sunny sunday to Oga Bello & the entire house/thread. Pls what do you mean by "forum installation guide"?

Regarding the matter at hand, let's be patient with one another pls, let's forgive and forget and move on. My prayer is that we all succeed!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
having a busy day. good evening to every one on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by akorsson(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Make cool cash from your dead OR CONDEMNED inverter batteries and other heavy duty batteries. Contact padre tech on 07088148672 or bbm on 7ADDCF99
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
ebiye55:

Happy sunny sunday to Oga Bello & the entire house/thread. Pls what do you mean by "forum installation guide"?

Regarding the matter at hand, let's be patient with one another pls, let's forgive and forget and move on. My prayer is that we all succeed!

@ebiye55 happy sunday and how is the work and family? the forum installation guide is a simple guide that shows you how to install a forum like nairaland or naijaloaded with out any coding knowledge. i also have same prayers for everyone on the thread. how is your day going?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
@dulkebe kindly check your email. how is your day today?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
herboshedhe:
Check ur fb inbox!

you can pm me i just followed you. how was your day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
callen odinks: Ogab Bello, Goodmorning Sir. grin

@ calen you are always in my mind to contact you. how is the day, hope you are fine? longest time you have forgotten us.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Canme4u(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
shakol91: . Gud am 2 everybody,well I'm not disappointed in you because in every good tin dar is always a JUDAS@ ekandamie, and I've been suspecting u since u call for "collective importation"I belief ur on ur right way to get enough followers and u'll achieve ur mission with dat ur "collective importation suggest" I want u 2 knw dat Oga Bello didn't force anybody to patronise him including u and I @canme4u can u pls confuse anyone dat u can render 24hrs service to others on this trend? Oga bello does dis always both on xtracool,u see him posting sometimes around 3am 2 reply all post and also ask u to requote ur post 4 attention. d guy as done a lot in satisfying all his customers, yesterday I was aving a prblm with my africard acct in d bank,I called him and he put me through and sometimes he called to ask about my progress ad I belief he does dat to others 2 and about the websites he gives correct info about wat to be done if dar ar prblms,hope ur google can also do that for u after giving u d site freely. Note: REAL SERVICE IS VERY ESSENTIAL than just posting ebook without follow up,@ pple dat said u can make research, I want u to knw dat Research rely heavily on Experience" as 4 me am satisfied with Bello Ahmed and #2500 is not much 4 his service. We avnt meet b4 he lives in Abj,I live in Ado so no other gains apart from his service.
if you can read this post some page back. You will know have stated it clearly that I have no interest in snaching his customer. Its one of his guy that ask for whtspp I.D. Of anybody with experience on importin bizz to which I was just like to help out with one single post to add me with number on my signature.
Thats where one guy took it up with me.

I must say this as have said it earlier. I gat no beef wit OGA BELLO. He is cool, I wish everyone on this thread a big BEST of LUCK...

Good night.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by jshoffor: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2013
You will find better prices here than on most other sites www.ebuyer.com.ng

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2013
a very big gooooood morning to everyone on the thread. how was your nights?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
good evening to everyone on the thread. i have missed my importexpert username soo much
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
this is how my dashboard looks after logging in this evening. Followed Topics(256) / Liked(73) / Following(623) / Followers(723). thanks for all the followings and for the likes. i wish you all the best in your set goals.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Gud pm to everybody. Hope to lunch my first importation dis week,to my ogas I hail oo pple lyk Oga Bello,Oga ncpat,Oga femi just to mention few and not 4getn our dear friend "ekandamin"

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
@oga bello i sent you an email since 2 days back, but you are systematically avoiding my question, i just dey watch o...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
rhemahills: @oga bello i sent you an email since 2 days back, but you are systematically avoiding my question, i just dey watch o...

i do not intentionally avoid any mail of any kind. my mail is always being flooded. flash or call me at your convenience.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by humblesteve(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2013
jshoffor: You will find better prices here than on most other sites www.ebuyer.com.ng

it seems your getin mad

id.I.ot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2013
bello ahmad:

lol, @hardeshyna those our brothers that were laughing in chinko out of joy will soon laugh out of disappointment. @hardeshyna and co get ready because we are about to laugh them in chinko pigin. lol the thread is getting funny. how was your night?
oga bello... good morning... aw was ur nyt..... happy new month in advance to all importers nd exporters... hope am allowed to advertise my market here? .... Hp Dm4 corei5 4gb ram 500hdd 14inch.. check my thread 4 d pix
https://www.nairaland.com/1496050/clean-hp-dm4-core-i5
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2013
cool.... oga bello... I jst cash u reading my thread now... fanx...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Hardeshyna: cool.... oga bello... I jst cash u reading my thread now... fanx...

lol, i did not just read it but i also commented and wish you happy sales. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Tosadel(f): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Interesting. **still skeptical**
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Canme4u: if you can read this post some page back. You will know have stated it clearly that I have no interest in snaching his customer. Its one of his guy that ask for whtspp I.D. Of anybody with experience on importin bizz to which I was just like to help out with one single post to add me with number on my signature.
Thats where one guy took it up with me.

I must say this as have said it earlier. I gat no beef wit OGA BELLO. He is cool, I wish everyone on this thread a big BEST of LUCK...

Good night.

good morning brother and we also wish you the best of luck. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
shakol91: Gud pm to everybody. Hope to lunch my first importation dis week,to my ogas I hail oo pple lyk Oga Bello,Oga ncpat,Oga femi just to mention few and not 4getn our dear friend "ekandamin"

shakol good morning and how is your day?. be sure to consider shipping method as a major priority. i will also be making a purchase if am free today, i will purchase 7 tablet p.cs with complete accessories. the total price is $550 usd. the shipping method i arranged with the seller is dhl and they will take 2-8 days to arrive in my home in abuja. i will keep the house fully updated with the order. remember to take your time to send a seller a message or chat with him before ordering for his product so that you will be guaranteed of dealing with a serious seller. for subscribers that are interested in the product link am purchasing kindly reply to my delivery email. i have done most of the chatting with the seller. the tab will also be of a reputable brand like, samsung, apple, hp, htc, sony and so on.
how is the day today?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
a very big good evening to every one on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by NnamdiN: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
What's d current price of dis ya book?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.