Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (213363 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by belloahmad: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
NnamdiN: What's d current price of dis ya book?

current price is 2,500 on nairaland. how was your day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by NnamdiN: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2013
bello ahmad:

current price is 2,500 on nairaland. how was your day?
yesterday was fine. Today would be better. I want to pay for this ebook. Hoping they're not things I know already. (I'm an importer sha).
Few questions.
Do Your freight forwarders in Nigeria package all the goods I'm gonna buy together in one shipment? That is, assuming I'm buying different items from different sellers(same time perhaps) would they receive all the items and send them at once. Or, are they gonna charge separately for individual shipment?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Oga Bello, sorry I missed ur calls, I was on the road and you know how Lagos is, up&down down&up!

I wanted to let you know I collected my Africard that day [monday] so I can say I have moved a little forward. Thanks for your encouragement & God bless!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
NnamdiN: yesterday was fine. Today would be better. I want to pay for this ebook. Hoping they're not things I know already. (I'm an importer sha).
Few questions.
Do Your freight forwarders in Nigeria package all the goods I'm gonna buy together in one shipment? That is, assuming I'm buying different items from different sellers(same time perhaps) would they receive all the items and send them at once. Or, are they gonna charge separately for individual shipment?

am happy to hear that you are fine. yes if you inform them that you are buying different products from different sellers they can they will merge them and process them as 1 order. since you are already into importation, you will surely find something you know in the ebook but their are thousands of new things you will learn. i wish you all the best
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
ebiye55: @Oga Bello, sorry I missed ur calls, I was on the road and you know how Lagos is, up&down down&up!

I wanted to let you know I collected my Africard that day [monday] so I can say I have moved a little forward. Thanks for your encouragement & God bless!

no problem i understand, your next step is to activate your card in myubaafricard.com. after then you are good to go. i wish you all the best. keep in touch
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by NnamdiN: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
importexpert:

am happy to hear that you are fine. yes if you inform them that you are buying different products from different sellers they can they will merge them and process them as 1 order. since you are already into importation, you will surely find something you know in the ebook but their are thousands of new things you will learn. i wish you all the best
yeah. one never stops learning. You didn't reply on time though. I cud have paid in today. Where's ur account details ? Hope I'm qualified for the bonuses ? I'm particularly interested in the fiverr and laptop stuff. In fact all the bonuses you could offer.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
a very big good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tonjeola(m): 3:40am On Oct 31, 2013
NnamdiN: yesterday was fine. Today would be better. I want to pay for this ebook. Hoping they're not things I know already. (I'm an importer sha).
Few questions.
His ebook is not met for existing importers, if really you are already importing.
no bad feelings
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Canme4u(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2013
importexpert:

good morning brother and we also wish you the best of luck. how was your night?
great, yours?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Canme4u: great, yours?

fine. am happy to hear that your day was great. it is morning again and good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Gud am 2 everybody. I'm really sad now because I don't lyk d way I'm been treated by UBA, my money was rejected 4rm d branch I opened my africard acct,because the man in charge of d acct. Was not available and the cashier who promised to pay 4 me @ d other branch,sent me a message now that he will be very busy 2day,so maybe 2mao(sounds not 2 sure),I've paid dis money since last week friday and my hope to import dis week has been dashed by dis bank...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by NnamdiN: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2013
shakol91: Gud am 2 everybody. I'm really sad now because I don't lyk d way I'm been treated by UBA, my money was rejected 4rm d branch I opened my africard acct,because the man in charge of d acct. Was not available and the cashier who promised to pay 4 me @ d other branch,sent me a message now that he will be very busy 2day,so maybe 2mao(sounds not 2 sure),I've paid dis money since last week friday and my hope to import dis week has been dashed by dis bank...
I've never liked UBA for anything. Since the day I got my africard, I've never been able to access the site. I just left the money for them. My access bank debit card does the job for me any day, any time.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Might be paying this week. Just wanna ask, is it only UBA Africard that is accepted? What about GTBank and others-
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by NnamdiN: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2013
tonjeola:
His ebook is not met for existing importers, if really you are already importing.
no bad feelings
I might learn one or two new things. If I don't, it still wouldn't be a waste. Thanks all the Same.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
shakol91: Gud am 2 everybody. I'm really sad now because I don't lyk d way I'm been treated by UBA, my money was rejected 4rm d branch I opened my africard acct,because the man in charge of d acct. Was not available and the cashier who promised to pay 4 me @ d other branch,sent me a message now that he will be very busy 2day,so maybe 2mao(sounds not 2 sure),I've paid dis money since last week friday and my hope to import dis week has been dashed by dis bank...

sorry for the inconvenience that u.b.a is causing you. be patient with them. as soon as they get your card funded you will surely be pleased with them because of the flexibility of the card. if you have issues with u.b.a always endeavor to contact them using cfc@ubagroup.com they will always attend to you in time. i am impressed with your dedication and once more i wish you all the best in your set goals.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
yemi2plus: Might be paying this week. Just wanna ask, is it only UBA Africard that is accepted? What about GTBank and others banks cards?
Answer this question na.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
yemi2plus: Might be paying this week. Just wanna ask, is it only UBA Africard that is accepted? What about GTBank and others-

am happy you are able to find a way out. if you are patient enough to get your africard done you will browse through online stores with enough confidence.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
yemi2plus: Might be paying this week. Just wanna ask, is it only UBA Africard that is accepted? What about GTBank and others-

gtbank and many other banks are also accepted. it is just that u.b.a africard is more simpler and newbie friendly. most importantly in terms of flexibility the card stands out of the crowd.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
importexpert:

gtbank and many other banks are also accepted. it is just that u.b.a africard is more simpler and newbie friendly. most importantly in terms of flexibility the card stands out of the crowd.
Are you trying to say I've to open a new UBA bank account before I can start the importation business?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by NnamdiN: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
importexpert:

tryna pay online. Its not working. Apparently,voguepay has issues. I would steal time tomorrow to use the physical and stressful option.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
yemi2plus:
Are you trying to say I've to open a new UBA bank account before I can start the importation business?

the africard is not like a normal bank account. it is referred to as a card account. it does not require much details like drivers license and so on. in most branches just any i.d card and 1 passport will get you an instant africard within an hour.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
NnamdiN: tryna pay online. Its not working. Apparently,voguepay has issues. I would steal time tomorrow to use the physical and stressful option.

the payment gateways presently are visa, verve, interswitch and vogue transfer. the physical method is not stressful because it is a sacrifice that has a high pay off. how was your day?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
importexpert:

sorry for the inconvenience that u.b.a is causing you. be patient with them. as soon as they get your card funded you will surely be pleased with them because of the flexibility of the card. if you have issues with u.b.a always endeavor to contact them using cfc@ubagroup.com they will always attend to you in time. i am impressed with your dedication and once more i wish you all the best in your and set goals.
. Thanks for ur call and candid advise today,I really appreciate you. I will call the bank officer dat promise to deposit for me 2mao to pls try to do dat for me 2mao by all means..and pls I won't be calling u again on cool today. Wishing u happy 9t rest
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
shakol91: . Thanks for ur call and candid advise today,I really appreciate you. I will call the bank officer dat promise to deposit for me 2mao to pls try to do dat for me 2mao by all means..and pls I won't be calling u again on cool today. Wishing u happy 9t rest

i just hope they will make your deposit for you today. i wish you all the best. how was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
good morning to every one on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
good evening to everyone on the thread. i have some important updates to night. stay tuned
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
good evening to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
[size=18pt]updates from my most recent purchase. i just bought 6 tablet phones from one of the websites and below are the pictorial updates.[/size]

first below is my order page.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YiG6suWCgkw/UnQYADRum-I/AAAAAAAAANA/7XErU7ttR7o/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

the 2nd picture is my payment and shipping details page.

[img]http://4.bp..com/--bcu4wXlXDM/UnQYF9lsTXI/AAAAAAAAANI/RbLYwer8CdA/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img].

the next step is verifying my username with verify by visa and confirming my welcome message.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NFVuGhPQtrs/UnQc0XXkV4I/AAAAAAAAANQ/OXKBb-Rf9yQ/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

my payment and details are processing with visa international in the below image.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-v4X3zkl9WpU/UnQeqJm_HYI/AAAAAAAAANg/iQqRO2gezgA/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

more images coming up.

the final page is the page that says my order is successful or not. below is the image,

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Zv3weNJsVFA/UnQiuxnpzEI/AAAAAAAAAN0/A3uwsZAcgf4/s1600/Slide1.PNG[/img]

my tabs will arrive between 2-8days. i added some accessories to the tabs. a standing leather case and logos for each. the total i spent on each was about N13,000 and the minimum price i will give them out to resellers in my area is 25k each. i will upload the real pics of the tabs when they arrive. a simple calculation will show you that if i sell my tabs at 25k each my profit is 12k on each tab. 12k multiply by 6 is equal to 72k profit in just 10days or so. for the smart ones this is the most comfortable biz you can get started right away with as low as 4k capital. the good thing is that you can buy anything you feel will move not just electronics. more updates coming up

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2013
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2013
good morning to everyone on the thread. your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Neduzze5(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.