Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (213747 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2013
I would have love to deal on this importation of a thing, but i am not cmfortable with their payment options.
And also i dont have any national I.D, all my ID got stolen along with my wallet.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok: I would have love to deal on this importation of a thing, but i am not cmfortable with their payment options.
And also i dont have any national I.D, all my ID got stolen along with my wallet.

you do not need any national i.d or drivers license as i have alot of students that are already into the business with no national i.d or drivers license. for the payment options, as a nigerian you can not find any easier payment option that is easier than the ones discussed in the ebook.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
more questions are highly welcome..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
importexpert:

you do not need any national i.d or drivers license as i have alot of students that are already into the business with no national i.d or drivers license. for the payment options, as a nigerian you can not find any easier payment option that is easier than the ones discussed in the ebook.
So how do i get the UBA card, if i dont have ID?, cause i dont have UBA acc, i only have a first bank acc.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok: So how do i get the UBA card, if i dont have ID?, cause i dont have UBA acc, i only have a first bank acc.
Is your FirstBank card a MasterCard? Have you activated it for online transaction? Do you have their token?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
Is your FirstBank card a MasterCard? Have you activated it for online transaction? Do you have their token?
no just a verve card.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok: no just a verve card.
Okay then. My little advise.
I have successfully used a FirstBank MasterCard to pay online without the token this year. All I did was to activate the card for online transaction at their branch in Ring Road.
You've to look for a document or create any one in any computer store around you and use it to apply for the UBA Africard.
Anyways, wait for Oga Bello. He might have a better idea. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok: So how do i get the UBA card, if i dont have ID?, cause i dont have UBA acc, i only have a first bank acc.

you will surely need an i.d card to be able to apply for the card. the i.d card must not be an international passport, drivers license or national i.d card. you can use any school or work i.d card. you will also need a utility bill like nepa or that of water board. if you do not have both of them some customer care will open the account for you like that but if you are dealing with a stupid person he will insist that you provide a nepa bill. in this case you can borrow a friend's nepa bill or ask the agent to follow you for address verification. all they will do is to go and see your house and then open the card for you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
I have successfully used a FirstBank MasterCard to pay online without the token this year. All I did was to activate the card for online transaction at their branch in Ring Road.
You've to look for a document or create any one in any computer store around you and use it to apply for the UBA Africard.

@deiok read yemi's post very well as he have said it all.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
Ok thanks, i 'll see what i can do.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
importexpert:

you will surely need an i.d card to be able to apply for the card. the i.d card must not be an international passport, drivers license or national i.d card. you can use any school or work i.d card. you will also need a utility bill like nepa or that of water board. if you do not have both of them some customer care will open the account for you like that but if you are dealing with a stupid person he will insist that you provide a nepa bill. in this case you can borrow a friend's nepa bill or ask the agent to follow you for address verification. all they will do is to go and see your house and then open the card for you.

Thank you sir.
I dont have any ID, i was planing on getting a national id, but havent been chance.

What about the ones that accept palpay for payment, how will you advice me about that?.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Deiok:

Thank you sir.
I dont have any ID, i was planing on getting a national id, but havent been chance.

What about the ones that accept palpay for payment, how will you advice me about that?.

they are also a good option but you will have nothing to do with paypal. we provided a way to make the purchase with out paypal
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nadigo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
importexpert: good morning to all importers in the house
hey mr bello send me the cost of your ebook email adress phone no and your account details let me give u a try though im not yet convinced
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2013
my brother yemi,how u dey?your your sister from benin o.
i go make payment for my ebook tomorrow.
wen u wan order flash drive na so market dey for flash well well?
aswer me
i dey wait o
[quote
author=yemi2plus]
Lol... Na for the betterment of all o. I won order for laptop, I don
taya to dey type with phone. Base on say I stil new for the biz, I won
first order for flash drive first.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2013
bello bello bello how many times i call you ......you get am,you too much nor be lie i tell u o,i don dey read your post for more than 4hours my eyes nor c sleep,you too much again o.na me call u last night o. i go make payment tomorrow ,i get firstbank master card ,i get uba account i get verve card but i nor get africard,i go still carry documents go take open na?any one i ready o.i never get market for wetin i wan import o and wetin u go like make i import ,make i go fit sell?as he be say na woman i be other thing 4k go cover my goods and shipping come benin?i want know as my blood they hot so.nor vex for my pigin english oh na night school i go.i wan even ready go school na self cos na night own i dey go o.nor be witch o nor think am,if you am fire.........

i wan give special kisses to all of una wen make d post sezy.

i dey wait o
me nor go close my eyez untill i c reply
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2013
wakie wakie time to wake,i just dey come back from my night school,daytime people ready to go.

i personally come open this gate
this morning o,he don tray wen somebody come dey open am like this o

oga bello and the rest pple wakeup for hot tea

just ask me your tea when you post

oga bello i hope i fit win something as you dey give free ebook before

before the people make dey some people village ban you

when you come back they acuss you say na fake

nor mind them o

them nor fit use their danfo drive spoil your popo baby by westlife
them nor born them reach there or come pack sand inside your garri,na the madness make olamide and terry jesus leave dey worry them. base on my oga i belive you
o,you dey truthful and polite,ready to asistance,na God go bless you o.how far for my win win.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Ah, madam take am easy ooo :/
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2013
merit12: my brother yemi, how u dey? your your sister from benin o.
i go make payment for my ebook tomorrow.
wen u wan order flash drive na so market dey for flash well well?
aswer me
i dey wait o
I'm fine dear. You see, what ever you which to import depends on your money and area. For me, I want to import the flash drive and memory cards because they are damm cheap and students are in need of it in my school. I might sell to them directly at a cheaper rate or sell to retailers around the school community who will in turn sell to the students who don't which to buy from me. For instead, a flash drive of 8gb cost $3 or less, if I order for 100pieces and sell at the rate of N1200 for one I can use the profit to feed myself for some weeks.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2013
merit12: bello bello bello how many times i call you ......you get am,you too much nor be lie i tell u o,i don dey read your post for more than 4hours my eyes nor c sleep,you too much again o.na me call u last night o. i go make payment tomorrow ,i get firstbank master card ,i get uba account i get verve card but i nor get africard,i go still carry documents go take open na?any one i ready o.i never get market for wetin i wan import o and wetin u go like make i import ,make i go fit sell?as he be say na woman i be other thing 4k go cover my goods and shipping come benin?i want know as my blood they hot so.nor vex for my pigin english oh na night school i go.i wan even ready go school na self cos na night own i dey go o.nor be witch o nor think am,if you am fire.........

i dey wait o
As a lady you should know what other girls like you want. I.e virgin hair, India hair, extension, make up kit e.t.c. A girl I was using her laptop to browse yesterday said she wanted a intimacy gadget and it kept me wordering.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
i dey vex ,my vexation na monie tinz u understood ,consider this

boyfriend:babe how you dey ?
merit12:i dey o,how your side?how he bi dis season na?
boyfriend:nofin much,i go travel very soon till next year o.my mom say make we come home to do season their.
merit12:no prob i fit come with you now or you fit do me small tinz before u move
boyfriend;na your mara take different o,u nor know how much we wan spend so,woman una under dey understand self (end call and merit12 call back)yes?i don taya for this relationship and i wan use this medium tell u say we don end am
merit12;wait first your blood too hot,i just wan tell u before say my money don come from that 2500 make i buy nor be only dat one,as i dey talk to u i don make 250000k wit am oh,i be want make we breakfast this morning, go shopping mall for afternoon cinema for evening all expenses on me as you don port me port too go meet oga bello lol

al iz wellz
Deiok: Ah, madam take am easy ooo :/

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013
^^

gringringringrin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2013
merit12: bello bello bello how many times i call you ......you get am,you too much nor be lie i tell u o,i don dey read your post for more than 4hours my eyes nor c sleep,you too much again o.na me call u last night o. i go make payment tomorrow ,i get firstbank master card ,i get uba account i get verve card but i nor get africard,i go still carry documents go take open na?any one i ready o.i never get market for wetin i wan import o and wetin u go like make i import ,make i go fit sell?as he be say na woman i be other thing 4k go cover my goods and shipping come benin?i want know as my blood they hot so.nor vex for my pigin english oh na night school i go.i wan even ready go school na self cos na night own i dey go o.nor be witch o nor think am,if you am fire.........

i dey wait o

sorry sister i dey some how busy last night.in most uba banks you will not need any further documents to apply for the card since you already have an account with them. market always depend on your location. let me know your location and i will tell you how you will get buyers of what you will import. yes 4k will cover your goods and shipping.. lol you and this your night school ebi like say i go find feathers make i dey follow you go.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2013
merit12: wakie wakie time to wake,i just dey come back from my night school,daytime people ready to go.

nor mind them o

them nor born them reach there or come pack sand inside your garri,na the madness make olamide and terry jesus leave dey worry them. base on my oga i belive you
o,you dey truthful and polite,ready to asistance,na God go bless you o.how far for my win win.

yes you will surely win. shakol's ebook and ekandamie's ebook are yet to be delivered because i want them to be a bit familiar with importation first. very soon i will make you and femi part of those that will receive the ebooks. what i am giving them is the entire package on www.goldennaira.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by merit12(f): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2013
tnx @ll i don recive my ebook.smiling tinz o.importation activaited

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
merit12: wakie wakie time to wake,i just dey come back from my night school,daytime people ready to go.

nor mind them o

i go tell shakol our gateman say somebody come from night school wan collect him seat. lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
merit12:
i dey vex ,my vexation na monie tinz u understood ,consider this

boyfriend:babe how you dey ?
merit12:i dey o,how your side?how he bi dis season na?
boyfriend:nofin much,i go travel very soon till next year o.my mom say make we come home to do season their.
merit12:no prob i fit come with you now or you fit do me small tinz before u move
boyfriend;na your mara take different o,u nor know how much we wan spend so,woman una under dey understand self (end call and merit12 call back)yes?i don taya for this relationship and i wan use this medium tell u say we don end am
merit12;wait first your blood too hot,i just wan tell u before say my money don come from that 2500 make i buy nor be only dat one,as i dey talk to u i don make 250000k wit am oh,i be want make we breakfast this morning, go shopping mall for afternoon cinema for evening all expenses on me as you don port me port too go meet oga bello lol

al iz wellz

lol, i love your post @merit. i was chatting with a female friend recently she is also an online marketer. after chatting for some time over the phone so we were talking about her personal life and when she will be getting married. so i was teasing her that i have a friend that have been admiring her for a long time now and that the guy is an international business man and his bank account is flooding in cash he sleep in cash and wake up in cash. after telling her all this she told me that "you know cash is not part of my criteria because i have my own cash". so i was impressed and we continue chatting. so in a nutshell what i am saying is that if ladies are not sleeping their will be no room for guys to deceive them with cash. how una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^

Nice talk
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
have i bin missing somthing here??
see as farm work make me forget about importation.......tank God say its ova nw, Importation continua

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
dulkebe: have i bin missing somthing here??
see as farm work make me forget about importation.......tank God say its ova nw, Importation continua

highly welcome oga dulkebe. make our new comers no start to dey look you like newbie for the thread oh. lol. how is it longest time. were is our share of the farm produce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.