Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,901 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! (43508 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by InHim4Him(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
lil max: So its now a pastors duty to take care of members of d church....abi
Whose duty was it originally to be?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by SHAAWA: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2013

Tithes are right of the poor on d rich, it is a tax collected from the rich to service the poor needs. There are people that are exempted from paying tithe, instead tithe collected shud be used on their welfare pending the time that they are able to fend for themselves.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mellin: Exactly what †ђξ bible said....ℓ don't give tithes or offering..ℓ rather give it out to beggars out there

and since you've been giving, has it solve the poverty issue??

Lol.. These frosbel and his cohorts are spiritual, mentally and psychologically ignorant...

Oya give all you have within and outside the nation, and lets see if poverty will end..
grin
Ignorant lots..!

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
SHAAWA:

Tithes are right of the poor on d rich, it is a tax collected from the rich to service the poor needs.

Your ignorance is too massive for me to comprehend..

grin grin
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
InHim4Him:
Whose duty was it originally to be?

Your fada! &
Your government!
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
PROTESTANTS YOU HEAR?
STOP WORSHIPPING YOUR PASTORS AND GIVING THEM UR HARD EARNED MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: PROTESTANTS YOU HEAR?
STOP WORSHIPPING YOUR PASTORS AND GIVING THEM UR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Mr Catholic..

F00lish Man

Your Reverend father will die of hunger if you fail to pay your due..

Oya go and knee down before your father
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by SHAAWA: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
o yeah! what was it used
for during the time of Christ? Ever wonder why will God give u money
only to demand 10% of it? excuse my ignorance
some churches even have list and registers of tithe payers but do they declare how much is realise monthly?.
acidosis™:

Your ignorant is too massive for me to comprehend..

grin grin
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by jtizie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
I was attending one of dis big church (C* E) d pastor 4 dat branch na sharpman. Na so he dey use force dey claim tithe. He get d lists of names wen b defaulters. Why me even stop to attend church was on dis faithful sunday wen d dagbo pastor dey cal names of member when b defaulters 4 public
pastor: mr frank
frank: yes pastor
pastor: stand up, u've not paid ur tithe for 3 months nw and u are working.(Pastor don't care if things are ok wit d man.
Even student nd graduate are forced 2 pay tithe. So got provoke i had 2 stop going 2 church.

shame catch me.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
SHAAWA:

Tithes are right of the poor on d rich, it is a tax collected from the rich to service the poor needs. There are people that are exempted from paying tithe, instead tithe collected shud be used on their welfare pending the time that they are able to fend for themselves.

wow...

coming from Shawarma Book

Shaaw 5 verse 2

It says "There are people that are exempted from paying tithe, instead tithe collected shud be used on their welfare pending the time that they are able to fend for themselves."

grin I don die ooo grin grin grin
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
SHAAWA: o yeah! what was it used for during the time of Christ? Ever wonder why will God give u money only to demand 10% of it? excuse my ignorance
cox with or without ur God takes care of the spread of His words.

Lol.. You are not even a christian grin

Sorry, I will pass...
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
frosbel: Any Pastor who lives in luxury and opulence while his church members are broke and struggling to make two ends meet, is in great danger of damnation.

A Pastor who flies in a private Jet worth millions , while a church mother cannot afford to feed her kids has lost the plot and might be a charlatan.

Any Pastor who lives in a mansion worth millions , while a father in the church cannot pay his house rent and bills has to be a charlatan.

Any Pastor who calls poverty a disease instead of an opportunity to do charity is a crook.

Any Pastor who preaches on Money more than any other subject is definitely a crook.

Any Pastor who abuses , bullies and intimates his broke members because they cannot pay tithes should be arrested and charged with extortion.

Any pastor who keeps the books to himself and team , despite the money belonging to the church members, should be asked to show transparency in all matters of finance , if he refuses, he should be investigated for fraud.

Any Pastor who asks you to hope for Money instead of working for Money is a rogue.

Any Pastor who is close friends to politicians and dubious business men is a compromiser and Demas.

Be warned !!

If a preacher is rich based on his own secular work, business or inheritance then fine. If his work or business is being Pastor and his riches is from the flock he is supposed to shepherd, then he is a thief. Simple.

Being a preacher is not a business or an occupation. A preacher should have a job to sustain himself. The Apostle Paul worked as a tent maker and still preached.

Acts 18:2,3 - "And he found a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, having recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had commanded all the Jews to leave Rome. He came to them, and because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them and they were working, for by trade they were tent-makers ".

The Bible verses 2Thess 3:6-12 sums up this matter:

6 "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone’s food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you to imitate. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”
11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 12 Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat.
"

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=acidosis™]Why should I bother myself on a comment coming from an atheist?? The Brother of Satan??

I dey craze¿¿

smiley

Well, just to clarify some things.. cos it will really help Mr[b] DumbasS.[/b] frosbel..

Christian swearing grin

Not all Pastors live on church income. Some Pastors were already rich and comfortable before they abandoned their high paying job for the work of God who called them.

1. So why do they keep collecting money from the brethren to fund projects, they should emulate Bill Gates and co by using their own money for good causes and projects.
2. It even makes the matter worse, because here we have the rich collecting from the poor.
3. Why did they not buy mansions and buy jets when they were rich, why was it a few years after becoming pastors , lol.

Some Pastors do not collect salary as the dum. bass OP wants us to believe..

Christian language as per bolded, now ALL can see that many of these people are CROOKS.

Paul worked for his money and received some assistance from the brethren during his missions, he had integrity & honour. Many of your pastors lack integrity and honour, they see nothing filthy as living off the poor.

Some Pastors have members who are very very rich, as the dumb. ass wants us to believe all Members are poor, or Pastors are richer than members..

So why do they still collect tithes from the broke ?

@Op, don't you think you're going n. ut? The way you mistook a Biological father with a Spiritual father baffles me..

We have one Father, Almighty GOD , not your false MOG.

People pay tithe
They help the needy
And they are rich

Do they really ? So what about the millions of impoverished church members, who is meeting their needs ?

So whats your problem with that?? Who are you to control people minds against God's will??

Your MOG are the ones controlling the sheep of GOD.

Man, you need to stop your fake doctrine.

You mean the Tithe ? I stopped that doctrine of demons years ago.

A Christian who do not believe in tithe is a useless Christian, a disobidient and an arrogant man who thinks too much of himself.

No, a Christian who preahces the fraudulent tithe is either a CROOK or a deceived MOG follower.

Mr Frosbel, please keep your money to yourself..
You cannot delete the word poor from your charity dictionary. People are bound to be poor, people are bound to be rich, so also the average.

Indeed, which is why we must HELP them before buying Jets and building mansions, get your priorities right.

That you give a poor man N50,000 doesnt make him RICH.
What makes him rich is your ability to conform with the teachings and opportunites you get within and outside the church.

while he starves ? Yeah right !

The church is not a business (those fake ones you see; aint churches, but buildings meant to accomodate the gullibles and those who run away from Holiness preaching church), let alone a charity.

You sound like you belong to a FAKE church.

And don't talk about holiness one minute and be swearing the next minute, Hypocrite !!!

Do not allow your ignoramus ignorant self confuse a Church with a UBA Bank, or a cooperative society..
smh! are you mad?! Is the church not the place to worship God, worship and fellowship with other brethren??

Read the Acts of the Apostles, or do you ONLY concentrate on Malachi , lol.

omeone pls flush this frosbel guy to the pit latrine..

grin grin

Let all Nairalanders keep their money to themselves and lets see if y'all penny will stop the furtherance of the gospel.

Your gospel is not the gospel of Jesus, but the gospel of GREED and FRAUD.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by InHim4Him(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
gideon soldiers: Kindly note that it is not all pastors that live on the church. Majority now are part timers who sacrificially serve God and assist members. However, It is not the reponsibility of pastors to 'feed' members rather it is the responsibility of members to 'feed' pastors. When you bless your pastors, God blesses you in return. In a church where holiness & kingdom principles are preached & adhered to by members, abundance naturally follows. RCCG started from the scratch & the G.O did not start with private jet. Oyedepo started from ground zero before God turned things around for both pastors and faithful members. In a 'godly' church, the poor become rich (they can never remain poor) & the rich get richer. If a pastor is faithful to his calling, he will sooner or later be rewarded with abundance. There is harvest time whether we believe it or not!
IGNORAMUS. The Bible is for reading with understanding. Stop looking around, look up and live.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by SHAAWA: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why pass? this is a chance for you to make me understand may be win a soul in d process, if Fasting is not compulsory on every christians why should tithe be? pun not intended, as u rightly pointed out i am ignorant.
acidosis™:

Lol.. You are not even a christian grin

Sorry, I will pass...
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by olusolaj(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmm. the truth is kept secret.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
TroGunn:

If a preacher is rich based on his own secular work, business or inheritance then fine. If his work or business is being Pastor and his riches is from the flock he is supposed to shepherd, then he is a thief. Simple.

Being a preacher is not a business or an occupation. A preacher should have a job to sustain himself. The Apostle Paul worked as a tent maker and still preached.

Acts 18:2,3 - "And he found a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, having recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had commanded all the Jews to leave Rome. He came to them, and because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them and they were working, for by trade they were tent-makers ".

The Bible verses 2Thess 3:6-12 sums up this matter:

6 "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teaching you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone’s food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you to imitate. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”
11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies. 12 Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat.
"

Thank you bro.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by danot1030: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
@truthman2012, It is requir in stewards dat a man be faithful 1cor.4:2. wher is ur loyalty, wont it be beta u leav d church dan suport d agents of satan out 2 castigate d church? go n read Ish.60:5-16 n 61:5-6 1Cor.9:7-14 n c God's plan 4 his church.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by far222(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
na wa o pastors really becoming. something else. in d world nt only ninja

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by TTOPSON(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
I wonder why some people are always being judgemental when it comes to the issues of men of God having breakthrough in their chosen career. I want you pple to know that most of these men of God would have ended up being rich as well without working for God because they ain't nonentities, at least not all pastors we know are rich, so we have to stop all these visionless and destructive criticism. Everybody's work will tested of what sort it is at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by ladygogo: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
metti:
I will continue for you:
Pastor Zilly Aggrey
Pastor David Ibiomeye
Pastor Adefarasin
T.D Jakes
Renhad Bonnke..........

Lol pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA.
The other adefarasin brother-
PAstor ituah ighodalo....trinity house

I dont understand why these people need to start a new ministry. Couldnt they have become members of other churches?
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Well said pastor kunle and I agree with u 100%.
But I have a reservation @ op, it is a fact that the poor will always b among us no matter what, though the pastor/shepherd should always know the condition of the sheep n care for them. The issue should rather b setting the priorities right as pastors and living according to the teachings of the scriptures concerning sherpherding.
One other thing, ur points made me laugh especially the one that 'any pastor that bullies n intimidate his members to pay tithe should be arrested n charged for extortion', Lol. But it should be noted that the church can't be run like any other institution. Christ is the head of the church, the leaders are His delegated authority n thereby accountable to Him.
it is this useless and reckless thinking that is causing poor people to still abound in our midst.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
T.TOPSON:
I wonder why some people are always being judgemental when it comes to the issues of men of God having breakthrough in their chosen career. I want you pple to know that most of these men of God would have ended up being rich as well without working for God because they ain't nonentities, at least not all pastors we know are rich, so we have to stop all these visionless and destructive criticism. Everybody's work will tested of what sort it is at the end of the day.

I think you miss the point.

The bottom line is use what you have , especially the tithes and offerings to meet ALL the REAL needs in the church, stop buying Jets, building mansions and temples, stop riding in Limousines while the working class members are struggling to make 2 ends meet.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
T.TOPSON:
Personally I'm not judging men of God for becoming rich and waxing with great wealth,all I'm concerned about is men that are suppose to preach the good news to the ordinary folks that may find it difficult to comprehend the gospel instead,they are using the gullibility of the people ,inadequate educational background and the grinding poverty to maneuver the gospel to suit the people's aspiration and yearnings whilst extorting them all in the name of God.

There is no decree from God that men shouldn't question what is being fed to them as it concerns the gospel or are you saying that con men masking themselves as men of God aren't taking advantage of Nigerians because of the helpless situation we find ourselves today?......I'm personally concerned because if the next generations becomes well educated which will happen some day they will have nothing but contempt for Christianity and the church(religion) and this is where the real problem lies.......mark my words ,in the next 30 yrs you'll only see abt 80% older folks in the church.....Think my brother Think.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Jawara1990: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
CRIMINALS angry
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by uchdollar111: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
That is now the order of the day, Pastors now drive flashy cars and live in mansions while there members suffer and die in poverty. Anyway, to test ur
knowledge and play a free online version of who wants to be a millionaire, plus latest news visit www.nairaquest.com
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013

It means you lack a good knowledge of your bible. At the time when followers of Christ were first called Christians at Antioch, church donations were meant for taking care of the poor believers and not for the consumption of preachers...

Paul himself was a tent maker/builder by practice and a lawyer by profession...

I baffle at billionaire men of God asking in my mind.. Who do they imitate
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Having read through the whole six pages, i must admit that it was an interesting read and eye opening.
Some people already dealt with this issue to their best ability. I would have wanted to call their moniker but i decided against it. But great work they did.
I think i have read the posts of Frosbel in some threads, they are actually interesting to read. And i think we both have crossed paths before on this forum.
I saw this post on sunday and kept my silence about it.
There would really be no need trying to explain/ convince Frosbel. From the little i know about him, he is not open to change. No matter how you show him scriptures and he has no point when all things are fully compared. At least, i say this from an experience with him.
The op could easily have met with this leaders. They have an association which is CAN, why cant he address the issue from the root. Attend their meeting, ask for an audience, and speak what he has in mind. Is it difficult? But no, he wont. Nairaland seems to be his resort. Since he would not meet them one on one, he takes to nairaland. And this is so wrong. Scripturally and spiritually, this is not proper.
Like someone said, this seems to be more of the efforts of activism.
And he might not know the implication of all of these. How Korah and co brought up their accusations against Moses. Their accusation was right! They had a good motive but instead of replying, Moses kept his cool. And the Lord replied on behalf of his servant. Despite Moses being at fault, the Lord came on his side when he was stood up against by Aaron and Miriam.
The Op have good intentions. But i fear that he has started a fire that he can not control. And with this activism in action which he makes himself the crusader, he will slowly be building rebels. This might not be his intention. But the rebels would somehow take this to the extreme. And this will do more evil to the kingdom than good.
That awkward moment when you expend your energy on a cause and the Lord meets a person and tell the person , " i never planned this for you. This is not the course he pre destined for your life". That was what happened to Saul. Uzzah had good intentions. It was to save the ark that it might not fall. His reason is justifiable. But the Lord himself broke forth and struck the young man.
I could go on but i feel i should stop here.
I have an answer to all the points that the OP listed up there, but what effect will it be on the OP even if i give biblical sound counsel? It would do no good because his mind is already made up on this things(mind you, i speak from experience).
An argument would never convince Saul, only an encounter with the Lord himself will do.
By the way, like some one noted, this thread carries no spiritual substance to edify the readers. Yet he campaigned for it to be brought to the front page. I know some one would quote scriptures for me on this, but before any one does, i want that person to note that never was a reproof written solely to reprimand some one. Never in the bible. It might carry reproof but it also carries life to minister edification to lives.
Having made my positon clear, i still ask God to reach out to Frosbel. That God would reveal himself personally to Frosbel in a unique way.
Thanks.
Idnoble135

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by judedwriter(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
spongeback: Truth be told I don't give tithe or offerings, I prefer to give my money to people that need it. undecided
while it is gud to give to the needy, paying ur offering n tithe is beta. You do it in obedience to God,s word, not to enrich the pastor.
Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by 2HASUM(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Gideon Soldiers, The UK government recently began a probe into how millions of Pounds collected from tithe etc meant for charity work has been diverted to luxuries and parts repatriated to Nigerian branch of Winners Chapel I am not saying anything, our mumu just dey start.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
frosbel: Any Pastor who lives in luxury and opulence while his church members are broke and struggling to make two ends meet, is in great danger of damnation.

A Pastor who flies in a private Jet worth millions , while a church mother cannot afford to feed her kids has lost the plot and might be a charlatan.

Any Pastor who lives in a mansion worth millions , while a father in the church cannot pay his house rent and bills has to be a charlatan.

Any Pastor who calls poverty a disease instead of an opportunity to do charity is a crook.

Any Pastor who preaches on Money more than any other subject is definitely a crook.

Any Pastor who abuses , bullies and intimates his broke members because they cannot pay tithes should be arrested and charged with extortion.

Any pastor who keeps the books to himself and team , despite the money belonging to the church members, should be asked to show transparency in all matters of finance , if he refuses, he should be investigated for fraud.

Any Pastor who asks you to hope for Money instead of working for Money is a rogue.

Any Pastor who is close friends to politicians and dubious business men is a compromiser and Demas.

Be warned !!

now following frosbel

I gave up on Christianity

but you have shown me that there's hope again

thanks a million

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
idnoble135:

And he might not know the implication of all of these. How Korah and co brought up their accusations against Moses. Their accusation was right! They had a good motive but instead of replying, Moses kept his cool. And the Lord replied on behalf of his servant. Despite Moses being at fault, the Lord came on his side when he was stood up against by Aaron and Miriam.

Point of correction based on TRUTH and CONTEXT Sir.

Scenario 1 : Moses was not at fault.

Korah and co brought up their accusations against Moses :

"Now Korah the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, with Dathan and Abiram the sons of Eliab, and On the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men; and they rose up before Moses with some of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty leaders of the congregation, representatives of the congregation, men of renown. They gathered together against Moses and Aaron, and said to them, “You take too much upon yourselves, for all the congregation is holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them. Why then do you exalt yourselves above the assembly of the LORD?” - Numbers 16:1-3

Note the following :

- Koarh and Team knew that GOD had called Moses himself , after all the miracles and mighty deliverance. Moses was a very humble and God fearing MAN.

Same cannot be said of so many MOG today, especially those who slap small girls and bully wives and mothers to go against their husbands. Many so called MOG stink of narcissism and arrogance.

- Korah and Team rebelled against the authority of GOD which HE imbued on Moses and thus rebelled against God himself.

Many so called MOG do not know God talk less of having his authority.

- They falsely accused him of exalting himself , even though God testified that Moses was the meekest MAN on the earth

Korah and Team were not content with their estate and wanted to usurp the position of Moses , just like many MOG usurp the place of Christ in the church.

Fact : Moses was not at fault.

Scenario 2 - Again , contrary to your analysis, Moses was not at fault, he was opposed because he married a black woman.

"12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, " - Numbers 12:1-5

Fact : Moses was not at fault.

Get your facts right before you issue empty threats.

One Love and Peace Bro.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video) / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.