Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi (9540 Views)

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Recent write up from Nairalanders does not show decorum and a complete writer etiquete.Peolpe comment base on the frustration they are going through mostly guys in Lagos who don't know what happening in Rivers State.Amechi is heartless Governor who should be thought a lesson.He is a good story teller and revenge planner.Amechi never considers anybody.You could imagine Amechi passing through Stadium road in Portharcourt saw water on the road came down and declared a car wash closed down.He keeps breaking shops and houses anywhere he sees.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Fazhy: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Okay. A trial may convince them.

Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by PStacks(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
DICKtator: Reconcile Jonathan and Amaechi?
But Jonathan said he had no problems with Amaechi so why the need for reconciliation? undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin

I wonder ooo! Amechi is such a Brave Man, he's displayed so much Charisma and Maturity in this whole saga being that no one fights the Center and Remains the same. All of the Ball is gradually shiffting into Amechi's Court..

Amechi is a Perfect Courtier, if he lived in the days of King Louis IV, or Napoleon Bonaventure or even Otto Von Bismark, Amechi would have been a Wonderful Courtier and Play the game of Power till he finds Himself at the Top.

Amechi is Bound for the Top, but nothing good comes easy tho.

Amechi For #2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by PStacks(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Recent write up from Nairalanders does not show decorum and a complete writer etiquete.Peolpe comment base on the frustration they are going through mostly guys in Lagos who don't know what happening in Rivers State.Amechi is heartless Governor who should be thought a lesson.He is a good story teller and revenge planner.Amechi never considers anybody.You could imagine Amechi passing through Stadium road in Portharcourt saw water on the road came down and declared a car wash closed down.He keeps breaking shops and houses anywhere he sees.

If Amechi is a Bad Man and Still has what it takes to have public perception of him as a good man, then its still all good, its still allowed in the "Power-Play". They say in Love, War and Business, everything is Fair.

This is warfare, Amechi must survive even if he's a master of Deception. In Warfare, all is fair.

Go and read 48 laws of Power and see how Amechi properly fits into "Robert's Green" description of a perfect courtier.

1 Like

Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by MrAboki: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
Who should give a "condition" to the other in the following instances?
1. President or Governor?
2. Governor or LGA Chairman?

This Tussle is for 2015..

Amaechi has the upper hand and Jonathan knows it. The President cant afford to lose Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa Support.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Ameachi have won again. Ameachi is more mature than them all. Moreover i thought the president has no hand in river politic, who is mr. President deceiving. Ameachi ride on, na God get power dey wit u.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by PStacks(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Everyday Amechi appears to me like the Guy Niccolo Marchiavelli was describing in that book, "The Prince"
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Bensonite: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Recent write up from Nairalanders does not show decorum and a complete writer etiquete.Peolpe comment base on the frustration they are going through mostly guys in Lagos who don't know what happening in Rivers State.Amechi is heartless Governor who should be thought a lesson.He is a good story teller and revenge planner.Amechi never considers anybody.You could imagine Amechi passing through Stadium road in Portharcourt saw water on the road came down and declared a car wash closed down.He keeps breaking shops and houses anywhere he sees.
My brother unfortunately that is NL for you. A lot of people just comment either for the fun or ignorance caused by the media. I met one of my friends who is a politician and an ally of Amaechi, you can imagine he has compiled names of people to be dealt with when/ or should he settle with Mr president. He is vindictive just as PEJ is.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Aifey(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
PDP drama. I tot they said they were nt havin any beef. Leav jona out of rivers problem said Abati.
Jona is a coures n disgrace 2nigeria. Take it or leav it.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by babihouse(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
When ex-President
Olusegun Obasanjo dies we go know where PDP go run to for advice
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by presh2mos: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2013
nerodenero: I think Nyesom Wike should be sacked.

why?
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Jalal(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Ok na
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by presh2mos: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=alpha conde]Goodmorning, I have been sick and no one asked of me. Uncaring nairalanders

I know some very wicked ones will still qoute me to insult me.[/quo

who cares?
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by jt2010: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2013

How does that make him heartless... Those roads are built with money and its the resposibility of the governor to protect both life and property include the road built with government money.

So tell us what you expect d governor to do if a car-wash company does not make adequate provision for their dispose water other than to allow it flow to the main road.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by 9iceboi(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2013
Am on my 4th bottle of ooo mpa(hero) ..... Who dey win?
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by jt2010: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2013
Bensonite:
My brother unfortunately that is NL for you. A lot of people just comment either for the fun or ignorance caused by the media. I met one of my friends who is a politician and an ally of Amaechi, you can imagine he has compiled names of people to be dealt with when/ or should he settle with Mr president. He is vindictive just as PEJ is.

That your friend is a member of GDI, so he can afford to tell you anything meaningless, just to prove his knowledge of things.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by size38: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2013
When GEJ and his gangster started d fight against my Able governor, Rotimi Amaechi, they thought he is somebody they can easily defeat. Now, they are all hoping to reconcile wit him. Amaechi is d master of d game. Kindergarten president and his kindergarten foot soldiers have lost their battle against Amaechi
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by MrAboki: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2013
jt2010:

How does that make him heartless... Those roads are built with money and its the resposibility of the governor to protect both life and property include the road built with government money.

So tell us what you expect d governor to do if a car-wash company does not make adequate provision for their dispose water other than to allow it flow to the main road.

Sadly, that person has no Idea that water retained ona Road leads it to fail faster..

No wonder Amaechi invested heavily in Education..
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Smooyis(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2013
alpha conde: Goodmorning, I have been sick and no one asked of me. Uncaring nairalanders

I know some very wicked ones will still qoute me to insult me.
Eeyah. Sorry o. Take kia and may the Good Lord perfect your healing IJN.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by ugoezeik(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2013
alpha conde: Goodmorning, I have been sick and no one asked of me. Uncaring nairalanders

I know some very wicked ones will still qoute me to insult me.
does nl look like hospital or do we look like ur family doctors ?
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by ugoezeik(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Le me book a space, l will come back in d evening to comment.as for now Le me go n shiit. Praaaaaaa, mama nkechi go kill me wit dis her undone beans!

1 Like

Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by danot1030: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=insideview]....Ameachi and his vanguard now want to settle?.... mumu, is not amaechi dat want 2 settle is gej dat is back-door arangement 4 setlement, he has more at stake. ADIE BALO KUN, ADIE LOMA SOKALE TARA BA NRO. pay moni 4 dat.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by pcnwamadi(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: Amaechi should give the following conditions for negotiation;

1. The President must stop being a bitcharse and stop sponsoring Wike and the likes.

2. Patience Jonathan will never step another foot in Rivers State for the duration of their tenure. Even if the President in on an Offical Visit.

3. CSP Mbu must first be made to face an Orderly room trial and then dismissed from the Police without benefits.. angry

4. Bipi and the other 4 that tried to unseat him must kneel and kiss his ring and call him 'Godfather' on Natioanl T.V. angry

5. From henceforth, whenever the President has beef with him, he must call him and talk about it like men, instead of acting like a cvnt and bitching.. angry
Are u dis dump? Saying d 1st lady shouldn't visit her home town again.. I wionda if u reason tru ur anal canal..
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by danot1030: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2013
insideview: Maybe in some alternate universe. In this one, the weaker party never gives conditions for settlement. And in this case, Ameachi is the weaker party

Dis shows u lack experienc, gej has more at stake dan amaechi.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by danot1030: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
Who should give a "condition" to the other in the following instances?
1. President or Governor?
2. Governor or LGA Chairman?
U answer d questn, considering who has d highest stake n who is initiating setlement
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Amaechi keep giving conditions for settlement. Na wah ooh!

This guy has no respect for Jonathan and his presidency.

After mocking and casting aspersions on the presidency, Amaechi is giving conditions for settlement.

Was it not under his leadership of the NGF that the Niger state governor brandish an agreement purportedly written by Jonathan that he won't vie for second tenure and showed to the whole world?

Are they not the same governors fighting Jonathan with amaechi as their bargaining chip? Amaechi is simply a sell out!!!
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Since this tussle isn't on personal terms...
Mr Amaechi, "When the cock is drunk, he forgets about the hawk"

PDP is bigger than you and your sponsors!!!
If I were you, I will play the fool...
before 2015 comes a whole 2014!
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by MrAboki: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Are u dis dump? Saying d 1st lady shouldn't visit her home town again.. I wionda if u reason tru ur anal canal..

Who cares where I reason through.. These are the set conditions for a ceasefire!!

Tell the Mr. & Mrs. President that!
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by danot1030: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=ODENIG] D tone of coment shows hw much of culture u lack n dat u ar intensely frustrated...
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by insideview: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by insideview: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=danot1030][/quote]....Ameachi and his vanguard now want to settle?.... mumu, is not amaechi dat want 2 settle is gej dat is back-door arangement 4 setlement, he has more at stake. ADIE BALO KUN, ADIE LOMA SOKALE TARA BA NRO. pay moni 4 dat.

Kindly translate bolded. I may pay MONEY if it makes sense.

Silly Me
I actually believed the nation was the official news gazzette for Ameachi's Rivers State Govt. reporting Amaechi's take on things. Nigeria these days, even opposition media are not immune to cross carpeting and suddenly reporting government instigated activity. What do they put in tea these days that could have made me assume the Nation wouldnt be for the government this time around? oh well......

Who has more to lose again? that one chooses to believe Ameachi has an advantage does not make it so. Then again, #AlternateUniverse

Similarly, I would Like to thank Ameachi for providing light amusement for the masses in these hum dum days of economic hardship, religous chicancery, and what have you. It is so entertaining when you see a man hell bent on self destruction and the people who cheer him on. #The Drunkard and his "good friends" at the local beer parlour (as long as he can pay, proprietor and "friends" abound).

Whatever will we amuse ourselves with when the saga is over(the outcome already discerned)?
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by ettybaba(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
insideview: Maybe in some alternate universe. In this one, the weaker party never gives conditions for settlement. And in this case, Ameachi is the weaker party

Maybe you should ask the honorable who had his head "maced" who the weaker party is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actual Cost Of Petrol Is N39.50 Per Litre – Coalition / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili / Please What's The Meaning Of Osibanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.