Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,137 members, 7,907,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi (9524 Views)

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by omenka(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mr Aboki: Amaechi should give the following conditions for negotiation;

1. The President must stop being a bitcharse and stop sponsoring Wike and the likes.

2. Patience Jonathan will never step another foot in Rivers State for the duration of their tenure. Even if the President in on an Offical Visit.

3. CSP Mbu must first be made to face an Orderly room trial and then dismissed from the Police without benefits.. angry

4. Bipi and the other 4 that tried to unseat him must kneel and kiss his ring and call him 'Godfather' on Natioanl T.V. angry

5. From henceforth, whenever the President has beef with him, he must call him and talk about it like men, instead of acting like a cvnt and bitching.. angry

I concur!angry
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by insideview: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
ettybaba:
Maybe you should ask the honorable who had his head "maced" who the weaker party is.

I may be wrong, but i believe that particular altercation was between some guy named Chinda and Chidi Lloyd. Alas, Chinda discovered that not only was Lloyd physically stronger, he was (how to put this.....) a gutter thug with no qualms.(Or maybe he was dancing for his daily bread for someone not shown in that video?)

I hear the Chinda fellow is still in the land of dreams. He, I guess, was also dancing for his daily bread.Unfortunately, his "Oga" was not among the spectators. He might still have been with us in the land of the living were it so.

Fail to see how all that relates to the issue in contention though.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Ribaman(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2013

1. The President must stop being a bitcharse and stop sponsoring Wike and the likes.

2. Patience Jonathan will never step another foot in Rivers State for the duration of their tenure. Even if the President in on an Offical Visit.

3. CSP Mbu must first be made to face an Orderly room trial and then dismissed from the Police without benefits.. angry

4. Bipi and the other 4 that tried to unseat him must kneel and kiss his ring and call him 'Godfather' on Natioanl T.V. angry

5. From henceforth, whenever the President has beef with him, he must call him and talk about it like men, instead of acting like a cvnt and bitching.. angry

I had to do a double take to make sense of your post.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by OrigamiIII: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=alpha conde]Goodmorning, I have been sick and no one asked of me. Uncaring nairalanders

So how was your healings at the SCOAN?Did u see the Prophet TBJ?
Welcome back and God's strenght.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by Longeria(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
alpha conde: Goodmorning, I have been sick and no one asked of me. Uncaring nairalanders

I know some very wicked ones will still qoute me to insult me.
Take APC

It cures gonorrhoea
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by PStacks(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
The only Reason why I love Obasanjo is that he "Never Forgives"

He wasnted 3rd term because he forsaw all this incapabilities, the people yelled "No"

He submitted his Resignation from the BOT of PDP, jonathan saw it and instead of Persuede him, he hurriedly signed it..

When GEJ went to Abeokuta to Visit OBJ, GEJ had to tell the Press that he didn't go just because he wanted to see OBJ but because Reuben Abati was Burying his mum and it wouldn't be wise GEJ had visited Abeokuta without seeing the Former President..

OBJ is irrelevant, yet Governors run to hill Top and GEJ runs to hill top..

Obj is irrelevant, yet he would be the Referee between GEJ and Amechi..

I trust Obj.. He never Forgives..
He is piling up all their cases and when their cup gets filled, baba Obj would deliver his judgment..

Baba to sanjo..

All these people going to meet OBJ has offended Obj in one form or the other, especially GEJ..

Atiku's career has ceases to remain the same since OBJ derailed him from his Political Track, Atiku is still finding bearing, When OBJ deals with GEJ ehhhnnnn, You people don't say I didn't tell you.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by shejane: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Ameachi vs Mbu
Ameachi vs wike
Ameachi vs bipi nd co
Ameachi vs akpabio
Ameach vs peter obi
Ameachi vs mimiko
Ameachi vs jang
Ameachi vs police IG
Ameachi vs patience
Ameachi vs reuben and finally
Ameachi vs oga @ d top(gej)
And now all of dem wat 2 reconcile wt ameachi because oga @ d top says so hmmmm. Ameachi uar a proud son of ur fada, nt every man can handle dis war bt u did nd u conquer. Ur children wil remb u as a real man. I hail u my gov
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by hassey(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2013
leter u'll see sum ibos and d likes shouting dat buhari and tinubu ar desperate for power, yet for weeks now dey'v bin mute. Yet pdp led by gej av bin fighting hard pressing for 2015, and our frds will never condem dat. Nigerians wit sentiment
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by bashydemy(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2013
ODENIG: Recent write up from Nairalanders does not show decorum and a complete writer etiquete.Peolpe comment base on the frustration they are going through mostly guys in Lagos who don't know what happening in Rivers State.Amechi is heartless Governor who should be thought a lesson.He is a good story teller and revenge planner.Amechi never considers anybody.You could imagine Amechi passing through Stadium road in Portharcourt saw water on the road came down and declared a car wash closed down.He keeps breaking shops and houses anywhere he sees.
Sorry am not from river state and never been there before, But your story about him close down a cash make me want to comment. SO what do you want him to do? Why will someone set up a car wash without making provision for where the water will flow to? Dont you know those water will damage the road and the blame wll be on the Government of the state. Maybe you are the owner of the Car wash or a beneficiary.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by akonucheinfo(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2013

For your mind,u have made points reverse may be the case, Amaechi may be the one doing all these you mentioned.thats nija politics for you.
Re: PDP Panel To Reconcile Jonathan, Amaechi by ckkris: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2013
P.Stacks:

Amechi For #2015

Is that the plan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Richest Square Mile In Africa (pics) / Some Heart-breaking Photos From The Biafran War. (graphic pics) / Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.