Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,682 members, 7,905,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) (20514 Views)

Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
tyson99:

She get bt no be like dat agbalumo wey dey hin sister face

Why are you guys insulting his sister na?

You guys should respect your fellow Nairalanders.

His sister is not bad looking at all.

Apart from the bad mouth odour,she is 100 alright. cool
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: I have said it, all this theories that women age faster is a function of money. When a woman is wealthy she will always remain young.

Its not just about money. Many rich ladies don't look half as good.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by osahonmk(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
nerodenero: Money answereth almost every thing. Money is good.Hmmmm Oshiomole, na wa ooo, though rich but always looking simple.
Simple ke... abi always looking poor...... so u will tink dat is not looting too

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by telexfree1: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Money tinz. Very classy. Nduka (Thisday boss) likes to hobnob with the rich. The guy has successfully carved a niche .
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
k2039: I have said it, all this theories that women age faster is a function of money. When a woman is wealthy she will always remain young.

Imagine a woman who has everything at her beck and call and one who has to do it all herself

It will be 7UP! ...... the difference is clear cool
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Married to the man who sold one of his oil blocs for $1b (N160b) and didn't/doesn't know what to do with the proceeds. A man who owns 2 private jets and God knows how many mansions across Africa, Europe, America and the Middle East. The sort of man whose wife always gets a blank cheque when she wants to buy just about anything. What excuse does she have not to look this gorgeous and ageless?

Sometimes it's difficult to blame women for loving money above all else in a man. Money is not everything. It is the only thing.

4 Likes

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by juman(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nonsense.

The generals that failed to develop the country but they are extremely rich while the masses are extremely poor and severely suffering.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by sage2(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Seeing Daisy Look like this at 61 gives me a clue what her daughter, Saraya, would also look like at that age. Saraya, it's been almost 10 years since you disappeared from my radar and I don't want to stalk you on the social network. I always wish that I will catch you in one of those frequent flights like my friend caught Ojukwu's daughter. I know that it is just a matter of deploying my radar around Jos, Abuja, and Lagos(When in Naija). I am coming to get you. Wherever you are, and with whoever you are.

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by CocoLoca(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kai, i need to age like this woman though!!! Any rich person ready to marry me?? cheesy
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by swtme(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
I av always known daisy is a pretty woman bt 2 still b this young at age 61 wooooooo that's cool!!!!!
Agbani still luks gorgeous wink

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
YOUR HUSBAND IS A THIEF AND A MURDERER undecided undecided
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pretty package sure but the hands gives away the tolls of age.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na only where them dey share money we dey see Oshiomhole. Before he used to say he was fighting for the masses o.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by vainfairy: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
women do actually age faster,forget wealth. Daisy's really d exception to dat theory! Wonderin what u'd av said if u had known or seen her 20yrs back
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Flossycool(f): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
pretty woman
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by emilyone(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
kayci_d77: YOUR HUSBAND IS A THIEF AND A MURDERER undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by TBD(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
HBD i wish u LLnP
How i wish i can have a wish like u.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Akiika: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Almighty God, when will your judgment descend on these opressors?
They steal our collective wealth and still taunt us with how they waste it.
What a patient God.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
She looks fake undecided
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by tpia5: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
vainfairy:
women do actually age faster,forget wealth. Daisy's really d exception to dat theory! Wonderin what u'd av said if u had known or seen her 20yrs back

true sha.

the issue here is women who dont age, put undue pressure on those of us who do, because then society will set its standards by them, instead of the average females on the streets who present the real look. And we women will now feel inadequate somehow and fear getting older.

the other stupendously rich lady [mrs alakija] also doesnt look her age.

likewise many other vip nigerians, both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by drake2005: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
kayci_d77: YOUR HUSBAND IS A THIEF AND A MURDERER undecided undecided

Say that again. Even your own blood mother will be thrilled to have Gen. Danjuma murder you and take his wife, Daisy's place in a heartbeat.

She, Daisy has known this man since he was 25 and has nothing; stuck with him through those years of military/power turbulence. So nothing you say of her husband will change her perception of him. She loves him dearly as a thief and a murderer

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
TheSe are made men. MADE PEOPLE... God help me sef o
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akiika: Almighty God, when will your judgment descend on these opressors?
They steal our collective wealth and still taunt us with how they waste it.
What a patient God.
I wish there was a God, with all my heart I wish.
But there is no God.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
telexfree1: Money tinz. Very classy. Nduka (Thisday boss) likes to hobnob with the rich. The guy has successfully carved a niche .

I tell that guy is a Boss, I mean Nduka Obiagbena. I love him so much, he dresses right,always on point and he cuts a clear picture of rich,famous and fabolous.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by musiwa1a: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma born December 9, 1938 (age 75),
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by crisycent: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Is this not our so-called "action governor"? this oshiomole wen no dey wear suit for day time? shuo? see as the guy cream up? money good oooo! Dis man just dey deceive us with hin kahki....choi.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
mayapop: She looks fake undecided

Kindly show us pictorial evidence of your 'realness'.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
drake2005:

Say that again. Even your own blood mother will be thrilled to have Gen. Danjuma murder you and take his wife, Daisy's place in a heartbeat.

She, Daisy has known this man since he was 25 and has nothing; stuck with him through those years of military/power turbulence. So nothing you say of her husband will change her perception of him. She loves him dearly as a thief and a murderer

Not quite sure what you mean. Did she know him since the days he had nothing, or since the days SHE had nothing? If you mean the former, then I'd implore you to spare us B.S. Danjuma has been "something" even before the Civil War. . .long before he met and married Daisy. This is certainly NOT an example of "stuck with him from rags to riches" story. Don't even insinuate that.

Besides, when Danjuma was 25, Daisy was probably in her diapers. Forget his "official" age of 75. The man is most likely around 80.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by ladygogo: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
drake2005:

Lies. SHe left her then sick husband for Danjuma. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Happy Birthday to her!!!

She looks great, makes me want to be rich so that I can get the good things of life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Da Grin's 29th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.