Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) (20515 Views)

Omotola Dancing Shoki At Ben-Bruce's Birthday Party(photos) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by pekelepekele(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
demelza: Mrs. Danjuma looking as young as ever.
Oil money good o! Especially when its stolen.

guy u funny no be small cheesy
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by lymelyte(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2013
All of una just take talk this,talk that.una know how many plastic surgery she don do?una know how many boobs enlargement she don undergo?
The truth is that if there is money,even the most ugliest woman can become beautiful.But,we all know,nothing last forever.Beauty fade away with time and nothing can defeat nature when it is time

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by florico: 2:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Finally, gov adams decides to dump the khaki after seeing enuf millions.....even still
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by afrodoc(m): 4:04am On Aug 22, 2013
drake2005:

Say that again. Even your own blood mother will be thrilled to have Gen. Danjuma murder you and take his wife, Daisy's place in a heartbeat.

She, Daisy has known this man since he was 25 and has nothing; stuck with him through those years of military/power turbulence. So nothing you say of her husband will change her perception of him. She loves him dearly as a thief and a murderer

do u mean she has been in a relationshp with him since she was ELEVEN years old? LWKMD, obviously u dont know what u talking about. FYI Theophilus Danjuma is not her first husband.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Aidey05: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Daisy D u luk good but @ d xpense of d surgeons knife,mehn,musta cost u sm good dough n pain..I don't envy u @ al esp wen I rememba dat u linkd Stella up wt ur Cosmetologist @ Marbella,Spain n gez wat? she dint mk it outta dere,Jus tk it easy wt al d boobs job n botox..

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by anonimi: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2013
telexfree1: Money tinz. Very classy. Nduka (Thisday boss) likes to hobnob with the rich. The guy has successfully carved a niche .

I guess it does not matter in Nigeria that he has a reputation for not paying salary to the journalists and other staff working for his newspaper.
Or does it

https://www.nairaland.com/1287594/delay-journalists-salary-issues-around

https://www.nairaland.com/1320525/former-editor-sues-thisday-newspaper

https://www.nairaland.com/1247989/nduka-obaigbena-blames-boko-haram-unpaid

I need to ask the masked one what people who are happy to have priviledges while abandoning their rights are called:

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by spectator2001: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2013
So funny how none of y'all can't see that this Danjuma of a guy and his cronies are the recurring decimals of corruption as regards the present state of Nigeria. Dude got Oil bloc without due process. Dude earned N147 billion ($ exchange rate at the time) from the sale/transfer of his shares in SAPETRO to a Chinese consortium without recourse to the people suffering from environmental degradation as a result of the impact of the activities of Oil Companies operating under this OML of Danjuma. Danjuma is a COUPIST, an ARSONIST. He is a free man today and he is celebrating birthday for his wife...his brothers are living lavish. He is swimming in splendour and his family are spending REAL MONEY and wasting money and y'all be quick to criticise James Ibori's family and friends for daring to celebrate his birthday. Nigerians are just double edged sword individuals. Until y'all realise that Political Witchunting would get Nigeria nowhere, thence we can get to see the shadow of the promised land and with the right effort we all are gonna make a grand entrance into such PROMISED LAND. Once again let me reiterate my earlier position, DANJUMA IS STILL PART OF THE PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY. Oil blocs shouldn't be left in d hands of few individuals to the detriment of the larger populace. These guys are free people today coz they haven't fallen out-of-favour with the President unlike James Ibori who truly fought for the Nigerian state for his insistence on True Fiscal Federalism. But y'all be quick to vilify such individuals. Give me one reason why Ibori shouldn't be a free man in d present Nigeria and I'd give u a A BiLLION reasons why Danjuma, Folorunso Alakija, Tinubu and some other criminals that I've bn able to assess classified informations on but the state ain't prepared to prosecute such persons for fear of backlash that might trail such adventures... IBB's Loot is a child's play to what the current principal actors are performing at the moment. So a birthday celebration of a THIEF like the DANJUMA's should elicit the same response, if not worse than that y'all gave to James Ibori who didn't murder any head of state, who didn't hijack any government before his rise to political fame unlike General Danjuma.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by anonimi: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2013
spectator2001: Oil blocs shouldn't be left in d hands of few individuals to the detriment of the larger populace. These guys are free people today coz they haven't fallen out-of-favour with the President unlike James Ibori who truly fought for the Nigerian state for his insistence on True Fiscal Federalism. But y'all be quick to vilify such individuals.

Your comment would have been so good if you focused solely on TY Danjuma without trying to justify freeing Ibori on some story of his fighting for True Fiscal Federalism.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by spectator2001: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2013
anonimi:

Your comment would have been so good if you focused solely on TY Danjuma without trying to justify freeing Ibori on some story of his fighting for True Fiscal Federalism.

I understand perfectly d perspective u r viewing the comment from. Justifying Ibori's so called fight for true fiscal federalism ought not to be mentioned in d earlier post of mine but I did dat just to bring to the fore the horrendous crime the State engage the anti-corruption bodies to fight their perceived enemies. Just like I would never be able to justify Chidi Lloyd's mace wielding lawmaker who broke someone's head- a fellow lawmaker in the Rivers House of Assemble brouhaha. Can u imagine EFCC bn brought in to go and prosecute Lloyd for a physical assault offence and a-yet-to-be-identified financial crime? This was done because d so called Chidi Lloyd is an Amaechi loyalist. EFCC in dis case are bn used by the Presidency to deal with their perceived enemies hence my mention of James Ibori's case. Thanks for your constructive response, this is what a forum should be like!
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by anonimi: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2013
spectator2001:

I understand perfectly d perspective u r viewing the comment from. Justifying Ibori's so called fight for true fiscal federalism ought not to be mentioned in d earlier post of mine but I did dat just to bring to the fore the horrendous crime the State engage the anti-corruption bodies to fight their perceived enemies. Just like I would never be able to justify Chidi Lloyd's mace wielding lawmaker who broke someone's head- a fellow lawmaker in the Rivers House of Assemble brouhaha. Can u imagine EFCC bn brought in to go and prosecute Lloyd for a physical assault offence and a-yet-to-be-identified financial crime? This was done because d so called Chidi Lloyd is an Amaechi loyalist. EFCC in dis case are bn used by the Presidency to deal with their perceived enemies hence my mention of James Ibori's case. Thanks for your constructive response, this is what a forum should be like!

The reality is NONE of those "perceived enemies" of any ACTUAL government in power, charged by EFCC can be said to NOT be corrupt.
We cannot say that because the other thieves and corrupt persons of the other groups have not been charged no one should charge the thief or corrupt persons from my group. It is sure that everyone will get his own time before the courts IF we start dealing with those who are charged one by one without unnecssary emotions.
As christians (maybe muslims also) say- There will soon be a Pharaoh who will not recognise Joseph (Yussuf); talking about the changed fortunes of Jews in Egypt.

That is one of the beauty of term-limited executive in our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by anonimi: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2013
dolapobello1: Na only where them dey share money we dey see Oshiomhole. Before he used to say he was fighting for the masses o.

Why should any able-bodied person expect another to fight for him?
Na so we nor get shame?
Could it be due to the

* self-imposed IMPOTENCE,
* chosen path of IGNORANCE,
* ethno-religious bigotry & defence and
* sheer stupidity coupled with
* short-sighted greed

of the people who call themselves the masses.
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
All I dey see na breast implants cheesy
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by tpia5: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
anonimi:

Why should any able-bodied person expect another to fight for him?
Na so we nor get shame?
Could it be due to the

* self-imposed IMPOTENCE,
* chosen path of IGNORANCE,
* ethno-religious bigotry & defence and
* sheer stupidity coupled with
* short-sighted greed

of the people who call themselves the masses.

lol
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by Josagas(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2013
Comrade governor is tired of wearing kharki grin grin
Re: Daisy Danjuma's 61st Birthday Party (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2013
BabaAlabi: MILF! MILF!! MILF!!!
wetin b MILF? wink dirty minds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Da Grin's 29th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.