Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic (38588 Views)

Stephen Hawking Says He's Figured Out To Escape From Black Hole / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean / Nigeria Uses Its Satellites To Collect Data From Earth Orbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Finally A Time Portal...hurry up geekz take me back to December 9th 2005...So I'll make sure the Loyola Jesuit College students don't travel with Sosoliso..
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Freedani(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2013
In tb Joshua voice."this is shortcut to hell
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Shwarz: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

No dude...Africa is already hell...there cant possibility be two hells...nice try
Hahahahaha.....
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Anniettieufia(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2013
I see,
But not too surprise ,
The first image looks natural ,
But the later is more of a steal work design.

Anyway ,
i thank God that it can not swallow a full grown adult like me.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2013
booked
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Abithel: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=ifeness]

Exactly! They are doorways to other worlds.[/ ]

doorways to other universe(s) not worlds
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Topsonluv(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2013
SURELY THIS IS A SIGN OF END TIME, IT WAS BY PROPHET MUHAMMED 4RM GOD DAT, IN THE ENDTIME MANY THINGS WILL HAPPENED INCLUDING DAT ALL THE WATER IN THE OCEAN WILL DRIED UP. WHEN I WAS TOLD DIS BY MY IMAM, I WONDERED HOW POSSIBLE IS DAT UNTIL NOW.
WALAI THE END TIME IS FAST APPROACHING. MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2013
So many theorists and religious folks with no answers whatsoever.. I need answers please
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by cannonnier(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2013
voltron: So many theorists and religious folks with no answers whatsoever.. I need answers please
You need answer?
go there and tock your head in the whirl pool. whatever you find don't forget to create a new thread on NL
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by adeabi: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Provie: This is d channel thru which water is drained away from the earth, otherwise d earth wuld hav bn drowned long ago; if every water merges into a bigger one, where does d bigest ocean flown into? This might just be d answer.

Nature is amazing!
But according to scientists,They told us that there is something hydrologic cycle.1 Evaporation>Condensation>Precipitation>Infiltration.So since earth is spherical in shape.that hole will lead to another space on earth.for instance,take a round object and punch a hole through it ,you will see that you can see through it.back to matter,so the swallowed water will come out on other surface of the earth as precipitation or rain
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by adeabi: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2013
metti:
I love your explanation. But after the water is drained from earth where does it go another planet? Let's think.
according to
scientists,They told us that
there is something hydrologic
cycle.1
Evaporation>Condensation>Precipitation>Infiltration.S
since earth is spherical in shape.that hole will lead to
another space on earth.for
instance,take a round object
and punch a hole through
it ,you will see that you can
see through it.back to matter,so the swallowed
water will come out on other
surface of the earth as
precipitation or rain.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by scribble: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifeness:

It's got nothing to do with God. This is more than your bible. You need a free mind to explore and understand these phenomenon.

yes am sure its your great great grandfather obatala that put it there.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Tinyemeka(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Provie: This is d channel thru which water is drained away from the earth, otherwise d earth wuld hav bn drowned long ago; if every water merges into a bigger one, where does d bigest ocean flown into? This might just be d answer.

Nature is amazing!
Drain away from the earth into where? It is more rocks and molten magma inside the earth. I don't think there would be vacant spaces large enough to contain the volume of the ocean draining into a 'hole'. For how long?

You still may be correct afterall.

Me I believe the vortices might have been created by temperature differentials in counteracting super-currents. Cold and warm currents meet and in the process of 're-arranging' (warm water moving up and cold descending), the turbulence gradually tended to swirling. Definitely, there would be some other factors involved.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by creativemusic: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by oiseworld: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is this how the Egyptians were sucked in, when they chased after the Israelites?

grin grin grin
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Awoofawo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
SEUN?!!! do ever feels like this every night, why you and your mods turning nairaland to poopooland?! stop being a dictator!

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by demmy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

No dude...Africa is already hell...there cant possibility be two hells...nice try

You need to get out of here with that ignorant bullshit.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Van snickers:

I have personally experienced the Power of Zeus. There is no God but Almighty Zeus. He reigns high from the Mountains of Olympus. Let all men bow to Zeus.
Everyone has the right to be stu-pid , but you
are abusing the privilege! #mumu
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by sweetcheecks(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
NnamdiN: Straight down to hell

To quench the fire tongue
Wow! brilliant thought though, you try. cheesy
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by eminex(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifeness:

It's got nothing to do with God. This is more than your bible. You need a free mind to explore and understand these phenomenon.

God established such phenomenon. Laws of gravity, planetary laws, etc.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
where wz dis black hole wen cameroon needed it 2 prevent overflow to river niger.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by porka: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Van snickers: The Comments here are so disappointing! Does this mean that Nigerians can't comprehend the Beauty of this finding?! What is happening? Science is the way forward, Africa can't develop without it.

So what's the beauty?

Global warming?
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
50calibre:

You are suffering from too much Greek mythology, what about Achilles, Heracles and appolo, are they also in mount Olympus?

And yoh are suffering too much israeli mythology involving talking snakes, giant humans, white men with wings, etc.

1 Like

Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by Vansnickers: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ezechinwa: Everyone has the right to be stu-pid , but you
are abusing the privilege! #mumu

Don't quote me again. Try me and you will feel the wrath of Hades today.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by eziwealth: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
wink[size=8pt][/size] your act shows you wonderful oh God.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by smartg(m): 2:56am On Aug 27, 2013
So its impossible to know the debt of this port hole? Then scientist must respect GOD!.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by telexfree1: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Van snickers:

Don't quote me again. Try me and you will feel the wrath of Hades today.

grin grin
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by vikakuzzdrumzy(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2013
1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by hyuga(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2013
since its d sea, d depth can't be beyond d ocean floor of that zone. little approximate will be done and that's all abt that. its just like a twister not like a black hole
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by oluboyo04(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2013
ifeness:

dis has a lot to do wit God and its never beyond bible, d bible has talk abt dis alrdy
Re: Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic by oluboyo04(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
ifeness:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos) / South Africa Putting "AI Collars" On Rhinos To Protect Them From Poachers (PICS) / Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.