Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,563 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains (15434 Views)

PHOTO: Power Situation Worsens As Nigeria Loses 2,000MW To Gas Shortage / NDI-IGBO: APC Promises Toll-Free 2nd Niger Bridge / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by sirwilly1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
This thread dey sweet pass season film. It has do. Talk is cheap. #Ideylaugh
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Bright2(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Otondo no dey ever gree say em be junior corper,fresh air we never see, fresh electricity on the way grin
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mapet: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
I think many of these poster are just intellectually juvenile, or intellectually Lazy.

1. First off, how do you expect Akande to real-out the "how" in a press conference, 2years away from election? are you guys that daft? what are the series of upcoming debates for? Did any of the press men at the conference press for further clarification and did not get it?

2. I am of the opinion that less than 5% of the "talk is cheap" bandwagon regurgitating fellows did not even read the report. Few of you are asking how they will generate 40,000 Megawatts in 4-8yers, saying it is impossible and other balderdash......point it why don't you participate in many of the up coming engagement fora and debate sessions to puncture these supposition. Fact it, it's possible to generate the target within the time frame. the manifestor had given posers ranging from coal, wind and other alternative sources, fund is as available as the quality of your blue-print and returns to investors.

3. Are we that shallow in our imagination that we cannot connect the nexus between the consequence of stemming corruption, downsizing the burgeon and overweight government and officials, peace in the Niger delta and North to avalible funding, investment clime, industrialization etc.

4. Well I know our brothers from the East seemingly want to continue with Jonathan. Suit yourselves, but pray you don't loose out as Jonathan is going to loose....
COOLDUN:

My dear you are very intelligent, your analyzing skills is amazing keep it up. I was a supporter and voted for the PDP from 1999 but i will be the last idioot to do so again. No one would like to see his child of 12yrs at the same stature.

Our Igbo people say in our proverb that if a woman marries two husbands, then she will know that one that really loves her nost. You cannot judge someone without trying him or her first. The APC members might be ex devils but i will give them a trial, as long as my vote remains my right, i will judiciously use it this time around.

We are good in complaining but very bad in taking action. Hence all of us are afraid of death, then the best thing is vote wisely in the next election, because ones bitten twice shy.

It is only a mad fellow that would be repeating one thing and would be expecting different results. When you criticize Pastors people will tell you not to judge, for you shall be judged, but when you criticize the APC members no one would caution you.

Many countries tried by voting in the opposition parties into power and things changed for good in their countries, e.g. Ghana, so why can't we try it as well? We claim to be the most civilized black nation but the wisdom and courage we don't have. Let the APC present a good candidate and let us give them a trial. If we could hopelessly wait for 16 yrs for the PDP , why can't we do such for only 4yrs to the opposition party? I am not a member of any party, but a legitimate voter's card carrier. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mapet: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Our politicians will be very vague, when you and I stand at a distance and dont actively engage them in debates. There will be lot of debating fora. Please come there and come and tear their proposal to pieces.

Stop throwing figures you know little or nothing of, without veritable source data. Even if we need $40billion dollars (which I argue is ridiculous and overstated by you just to score unnecessary point) there are various international monetary/funding agencies and investors that can be brought into the project. There are lot of innovative approaches to sourcing and funding projects......

greaterlove: Details, details, details. Why is it that our politicians are very vague. To generate 40000mw you need about $40billion , they should tell us how that money will be raised in 4 years, our yearly budget is about $30b, 25% is what we have for capital projects. So are we going to borrow? Raise taxes? Or are there private companies that can invest that amount? We need more details, what are the bills they will send to the house, why is their present law makers not pushing those bills now so that we know this is what they stand for? How are they going to tackle corruption, what definite steps will be taken in the civil service, police, oil sector etc. Will they push for the passage of the P.I.B. bill? Please they should break it all down for us, we have the time to read, we don't need summary.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by hanzofresh: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
I bet d APC, I can formulate a better manifesto. Dis guys(APC) are giving us enuf reasons to vote PDP come 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by obas01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
A good manifesto

Inside paper, dats wat "Nigeria" is good at

Our politicians like thoe r y

"Dis girl where is d garri add small sugar, turn d channel back to cartoon network".

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by hassey(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nairaland is full of minors, ppl wo tink from d anus. Hatred and sentiment never allowed majority of d minors to agree to d fact dat we cant achieve anytin wit coruption, for us to achieve we must learn hard to fight coruption, and dat is one tin d government of gej is lacking.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by henchyk(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm sorry But there is just no way I'm going to take this news seriously. History has taught us that government should never be trusted to do what it says it will do. Especially government in Nigeria. APC is just another PDP in the making. Afterall it is made up mostly of ex-PDP members who needed to become relevant again. Na the same people. They promise heaven and earth and end up delivering the square root of nothing. We are tired of all these promises abeg. Talk is cheap. It's easy to come out and promise to do everything in the world. What we need is action. We are tired of promises.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by ceeethru(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
he get watin we never hear b4? Dem go build hundreds of bridges 2.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by InMyOpinion(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Every politician promises power- that means they all know that's what's highest priority for Nigerians-why they simply wont do it beats my imagination. Power was the core of GEJ's campaign..now he doesnt even talk about it. In anycase i chose to believe the oppostion- over a decade of of PDP deceit is simply disgusting n unpardonable
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by magnewgril40: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
I beleive in the opposition APC will do better we need change

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by pippen213(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
They are the biggest theives. Who are they deceiving with power supply? We have been hearing same thing since donkey years. They should all go to hell with their filty promises.
bcomputer101:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/apc-promises-40000mw-to-stop-power-outage-pains/
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mendaymi: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
texaco1: People are finally saying the truth about A C N and Apc ,which we have been saying all these while.the corruption going on in many APC state is better left imagined. Thank God people are starting to speak up,even fashola that people are hailing to be the best governor is now been attacked by lagosians for his anti masses policies.
The moment APC wins the presidency and which I know will and can never happen is the day nigeria will become the private company for tinubu and his followers
You are another fool in making you and and who attack Fashola in Lagos,you better keep shut and try other method,mumu so you don't know the meaning of democracy if no party challenge PDP how would they deliver,or you are dump you don't no that we need change of party or u want to continue the useless life you are living, if you can't not think and reason well go and hug transformer and help PDP to provide us more power.ANU
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mendaymi: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
texaco1:
There are 2 reasons why they can't tell you how
1)They have no intention of doing all that they have said
2)They don't even know how to do it because they have no idea,just like the first comment on this thread "talk is cheap"
see them Aro student,Yaba left applicant , when u said they can not tell us how to generate 40,000MW I taught you have sense not untill you type rubbish, see opposition party can never tell you how to make thing right now,because of the timing and is like giving their glory to the ruling party or are u a dump? Oh sorry I remember Aro and Yaba left
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by comrChris(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
l use 2tink our govnors in east r nt working til l camedown 2east n saw many mega projects everywia in eastern region evn @abakaliki,pls yorubas stop being ova carried away of wat media says,ur govnors r nt beta dan eastern own fact,n dis manifesto no follow dey shud try again leta

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mendaymi: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Am not suprise about some comments against APC, democratically Nigerians are not there,some people lack political cuture, but Nairaland is free,so people just type and post without thinking knowing that they can edit and type again,I pity your unborn child because if you can't fight for changes now,who will ? Most of you are here typing words from you foot not your brain,it just simple when pdp has ruling for 14 years they can not fix Nigeria Power problem other party than want power need to come out with political will to defeat PDP,so where ever people sees that PDP has fails us they will work on it,give to people and use it to gain power,the is what we should be expecting as electorate,the competetion amongs political party is divided of democracy to the people,some said most of the APC members are ex-PDP,forgeting personality is not party manifestos,even if you have good will to serve people like GEJ the party you belong will dictate your acions and moves.ok think of this the governor of Ogun state was an ex-PDP but he perfoming because he must,under 2 years his acheivement is awesome compare to formal governor from pdp,come 2015 GEJ will never win in my region SW, because PDP Govt has failed us in the region and we change them and things are working for us here, cann you say that of your region?

2 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by anonimi: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2013

On Federalism, the manifesto added: “APC will initiate action to amend our constitution with a view to devolving powers, duties and responsibilities to states and local governments in order to entrench Federalism and the Federal Spirit.”

These guys are worse than the evil genius, maradona IBB.
What have they done about Federalism and Federal Spirit" in the past 14 years and at least two amendments to our constitution with about 35% SINators and representatTHIEVES in Abuja that their combined parties control

What have we seen from their LAWMAKERS who also receive N= 29 million every month for doing practically NOTHING?

On power, APC has pledged to generate and distribute up to 40,000 Megawatts of electricity in four to eight years.

The manifesto said: “Power is the centre-point of the development process. All other indices of development anchor on power and energy. The failure to make power supply efficient has impacted negatively on the economy. It has made the cost of production and business high and has invariably raised the cost of agricultural produce and other finished goods and services thereby thwarting the growth of our economy.

“The crisis in the power sector is one of the major causes of the present collapse of the industrial sector and the inability of small-scale industries to thrive. To kick-start industrial growth in the country, stable and affordable power supply is an absolute necessity.

“The APC Government shall vigorously pursue the expansion of electricity generation and distribution of up to 40,000 megawatts in four to eight years. The party will also work assiduously at making power available from renewable energy sources, such as coal, solar, hydro, wind and biomass for domestic and industrial use, wherever these prove viable.

These old cargos must actually take their fellow compatriots for certified fools.
Since when did coal become a RENEWABLE energy source
Clear evidence of the lies and deceit that has been the hallmark of the APC merger parties and the PDP rejects that have found good company in their midst in the quest to have power at the centre so they can share the national cake aka Niger Delta oil among themselves directly.

40,000 megawatts of LIES we can expect for sure!!!

[img]http://dailyquestionablechoices.files./2013/02/liar_liar_pants_on_fire.jpg?w=300[/img]

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Greatken007(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2013
I WILL RATHER DIG GROUND AND BURY MY VOTE THAN TO VOTE FOR APC....WHAT STOPS THEM FROM BRINGING OUT THE CLUE OF ACHIEVING THAT NOW?OR IS IT ILLEGAL TO SUGGEST WHAT IS RIGHT NW?SO THEY WANT NIGERIANS TO CONTINUE BE IN DARK TILL 2015,I WIL STIL STAND BY MY WORD GEJ HAS ACHIEVED MORE THAN 67% IN THAT SECTOR,AND WE ALL KNOW THAT PROF CHINEDU NEBO CANT AFFORD TO FAIL US
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Seempliehuman(m): 5:02am On Aug 23, 2013
In the days of the Western Region, other Nigerians had to flock to the West to watch tv,to enjoy free education,to see a sky scraper,etc.
Fast forward by 47 years,after Nigeria destabilized our region,most of the SWestern states are finally getting back on their feet under the leadership of the APC.
As it is,you still have to cum to our region to enjoy everything.That is why we want to extend the leadership bonanza to all of Nigeria, vote for the APC and you'll be able to live in your houses.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by greaterlove(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2013
mapet: Our politicians will be very vague, when you and I stand at a distance and dont actively engage them in debates. There will be lot of debating fora. Please come there and come and tear their proposal to pieces.
There are many ways a Nigerian can air his or her views, the radio, tv, internet ( naira land being the best so far) and town hall meetings, I have never heard even in america where the citizens are given full freedom to express their opinions during debates. If you read my post again, you will notice I said " our politicians are vague" not just APC, but also PDP. I know you would have been very happy if I said PDP alone is vague.

Stop throwing figures you know little or nothing of, without veritable source data. Even if we need $40billion dollars (which I argue is ridiculous and overstated by you just to score unnecessary point) there are various international monetary/funding agencies and investors that can be brought into the project. There are lot of innovative approaches to sourcing and funding projects......

if you can go back to some of the threads on power generation on this platform naira land, you will find out that the figure was not arrived at from my imagination, moreover Google is within reach, you can do your research on how much other countries are spending to produce 1000mw. The $40b I quoted is just for production, you will still need more for distribution.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by fujirice: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2013
fujirice: Same old peeps that are out of power for long struggling for relevance grin
See their faces? Not even a single young mind amongst them....smh *vigorously*
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by karlmax2: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2013
mendaymi: see them Aro student,Yaba left applicant , when u said they can not tell us how to generate 40,000MW I taught you have sense not untill you type rubbish, see opposition party can never tell you how to make thing right now,because of the timing and is like giving their glory to the ruling party or are u a dump? Oh sorry I remember Aro and Yaba left
are this people not the same people that made this same promise when the were in the pdp.they can deceive ur likes not intelligent nigerians. Lemmi ask u a question was AUDU OGBE who's now part of the people reeling out this promise not a PDP chaiman for 4 years?. Aminu bello masari who is part of the people making this promise now a one time speaker of the house of rep.how mAny promises did bisi akande fullfill when he was governor of osun state for 4 years.what of tom ikimi babangida's boy we know the regime he served under and how they institutionalize corruption in nigeria..... we know them they are the same past failed politians and majority of them are the same rogues who made this same paper promise when they were part and parcel of this same pdp they are now trying to demonize. Apc leaders are mostly pdp members who and other failed politicians who had the chance to turn things around in nigeria for more than 14 yeArs ago in nigeria but intead choose to enrich themselves now they are looking for another way to come and loot again under the guise of progressives. were waiting for them at the polls

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by eio2013: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Thumbs up man. Dats exactly what they are.
They want to reap d labour of GEJ power privatisation.

Burger01: Thieves and terrorists!

sad

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by shamson: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
I think Nigeria deserves alternative experience, I take a clue from what is presently taking place in osun and ogun.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Kalamaya: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Qua qua qua...
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mapet: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2013
1. even if you say PDP is vague, doesn't change the fact that standing outside the corridor, condeming submission you have limited information and understanding of will not help the system. I've been avid followers of debates in areas I have interest in (My Stat of Residence(Lagos), My state of Origin(Osun), and Nigeria).

2. the reasons why our politicians get away with murder is because, we simply mid-wife it for them by attitudes that many of you demonstrate. I insist that untill we use all available means to engage our politicians in exhaustive debates, criticism of their proposed programs and manifestos.

3. I disagree with you that citizens are not given "full freedom to express their opinions during debates". where did you get that from. Reality is that is debates, citizen should come with questions, compact, apt and direct. Citizens can even get together under some organized pressure or intellectual groups and coordinate their questions. Pressure groups and organized group can organize debate themselves and invite contestant. The Anglican Church Lagos West Diocese has consistently organized Governorship debate at Archbishop Vinining Cathedral, inviting all members of the public to attend and all are given freedom to ask question. This has been in operation from the second term of Tinubu to date./

4. On the issue of average cost of Megawatt, I'm still of the opinion funding a viable investment is not a mountain you can summount. Nigeria is part of an advocacy to invest in Nuclear energy to generate power. I think we need to understand the position of the proposal of the 40,000 Megatt. We need to understand that the industrialization drive we seek, the population of Nigeria as a country and power requirements will hover around that. South Africa as at 2002 had attained over 36,000Megawatt, then when they hosted the World cup, this spurned furhter investment in rail services and other sectors, hence they had to increase their power generation capacity. If an average ordinary Nigeria is not educated along these lines, you will just be sheepishly and foolishly praising Jonathan for an addition of less than a thousand Megawatts. When I was in Business School, Minister of power then was announcing some sensational world where Nigerias will soon have power 24/7 . My faculty back then in Bskul, shared during a class session how Nigerians are being taken for a ride with lies from government quarters. He said he just consulted for a Russian company, who plans to invest in importing generators to Nigeria and they are investing about $400m. That was 2008. Fast-forward to today, the number of generator that makes way into these country is like comodity goods. JGM generators is close to my house in gbagada, almost everyday loads of truck bring generators from the port to their Warehouse.................I can go on and on but I think we Nigeria are getting more ignorant by our own free will and letting government of the day railroad us with pittance.

My point. Engage them. Ask question, get them to give the details, make room for multiple debates etc.....
greaterlove: There are many ways a Nigerian can air his or her views, the radio, tv, internet ( naira land being the best so far) and town hall meetings, I have never heard even in america where the citizens are given full freedom to express their opinions during debates. If you read my post again, you will notice I said " our politicians are vague" not just APC, but also PDP. I know you would have been very happy if I said PDP alone is vague.

if you can go back to some of the threads on power generation on this platform naira land, you will find out that the figure was not arrived at from my imagination, moreover Google is within reach, you can do your research on how much other countries are spending to produce 1000mw. The $40b I quoted is just for production, you will still need more for distribution.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mapet: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2013
1. even if you say PDP is vague, doesn't change the fact that standing outside the corridor, condeming submission you have limited information and understanding of will not help the system. I've been avid followers of debates in areas I have interest in (My Stat of Residence(Lagos), My state of Origin(Osun), and Nigeria).

2. the reasons why our politicians get away with murder is because, we simply mid-wife it for them by attitudes that many of you demonstrate. I insist that untill we use all available means to engage our politicians in exhaustive debates, criticism of their proposed programs and manifestos.

3. I disagree with you that citizens are not given "full freedom to express their opinions during debates". where did you get that from. Reality is that is debates, citizen should come with questions, compact, apt and direct. Citizens can even get together under some organized pressure or intellectual groups and coordinate their questions. Pressure groups and organized group can organize debate themselves and invite contestant. The Anglican Church Lagos West Diocese has consistently organized Governorship debate at Archbishop Vinining Cathedral, inviting all members of the public to attend and all are given freedom to ask question. This has been in operation from the second term of Tinubu to date./

4. On the issue of average cost of Megawatt, I'm still of the opinion funding a viable investment is not a mountain you can summount. Nigeria is part of an advocacy to invest in Nuclear energy to generate power. I think we need to understand the position of the proposal of the 40,000 Megatt. We need to understand that the industrialization drive we seek, the population of Nigeria as a country and power requirements will hover around that. South Africa as at 2002 had attained over 36,000Megawatt, then when they hosted the World cup, this spurned furhter investment in rail services and other sectors, hence they had to increase their power generation capacity. If an average ordinary Nigeria is not educated along these lines, you will just be sheepishly and foolishly praising Jonathan for an addition of less than a thousand Megawatts. When I was in Business School, Minister of power then was announcing some sensational world where Nigerias will soon have power 24/7 . My faculty back then in Bskul, shared during a class session how Nigerians are being taken for a ride with lies from government quarters. He said he just consulted for a Russian company, who plans to invest in importing generators to Nigeria and they are investing about $400m. That was 2008. Fast-forward to today, the number of generator that makes way into these country is like comodity goods. JGM generators is close to my house in gbagada, almost everyday loads of truck bring generators from the port to their Warehouse.................I can go on and on but I think we Nigeria are getting more ignorant by our own free will and letting government of the day railroad us with pittance.

My point. Engage them. Ask question, get them to give the details, make room for multiple debates etc.....
greaterlove: There are many ways a Nigerian can air his or her views, the radio, tv, internet ( naira land being the best so far) and town hall meetings, I have never heard even in america where the citizens are given full freedom to express their opinions during debates. If you read my post again, you will notice I said " our politicians are vague" not just APC, but also PDP. I know you would have been very happy if I said PDP alone is vague.

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by anonimi: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2013
mapet: Citizens can even get together under some organized pressure or intellectual groups and coordinate their questions. Pressure groups and organized group can organize debate themselves and invite contestant. The Anglican Church Lagos West Diocese has consistently organized Governorship debate at Archbishop Vinining Cathedral, inviting all members of the public to attend and all are given freedom to ask question. This has been in operation from the second term of Tinubu to date./

Why do you think there is no such debates for the LGA elections?
Is the church not located in the Ikeja LGA?
Are we saying we have no interest in what the LGA does with its monthly allocation from Abuja vis-a-vis its constitutional role & functions to the residents of the area
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Sniper4real(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2013
k2039: My take is simple.

Talk is cheap.
dem too get mouth
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Species1983: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2013
APC party members should just shut up. APC is just a party and not an R&grin Lab. SHUT UP FIRST till you clung on to power. These old men sef. Are they not the same men that succeeded in truncating development in Nigeria? What has changed them? Or have they been cleansed and sanctified in Jordan River by Prophet Elijah, onye amuma? They are just everywhere thinking that intelligent younger ones can eternally be misled with their stone age jungle politics. WE WILL DO THIS!! WE WILL DO THAT!! What are your plans? What will your budget look like?And what are your current expenditure? Or will you come up with another ADT(AFRICAN DUBAI TAIWAN)? SLUTTTTSSSSS
bcomputer101:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/apc-promises-40000mw-to-stop-power-outage-pains/
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by mapet: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2013
At least AVMCC has done her part and instead of questioning why they have not organized at local government level, I think the challenge is for many other organizations has taken a positive steps. You get yourselves together under another auspices and do same. Truth is if churches, mosques, Rotary Clubs, NBA etc continues to organized debates at all levels, then we have credible engagement as stakeholders.

I've not been a member of AVMMC since 2004 when I have changed residence twice, but I can tell you that AVMCC as a church, the retired Bishop Adebiyi and organizations in the church are at the art of organizing various fora for socio-political and economic engagements. I make bold to say they have paid their dues, and others should do same.
anonimi:

Why do you think there is no such debates for the LGA elections?
Is the church not located in the Ikeja LGA?
Are we saying we have no interest in what the LGA does with its monthly allocation from Abuja vis-a-vis its constitutional role & functions to the residents of the area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Ambitious Nigerian Women In Politics Today / Call For Restructuring Based On Selfish Interest ―buhari / Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.