Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (122715 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Keep waiting rfor the pastor to cum.
donmat: God sees the heart and intents of all people. let's hear the pastor's side of the story. If this confession is true as claimed, I pray the Almighty forgive and heal Ese's wounds. Meanwhile, the pastor should not be afraid to say the truth as all men are bound to err.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Drama queen
The whole story smirks of nothing but mere showmanship
You chopped pastor,pastor chopped you kwa
Pastor has moved on,she should move on rather than make a fool of herself
The man didn't molest her
She walked in with both feet not an affair
Nobody here is excusing the pastor,he is human and she is a grown female that wanted the affair as well as the pastor
Let them confess quietly to their God and significant others
SHe is very very stupid publishing this nonsense on the internet
Can she sincerely tell us that she hasn't slept with many other men before and after the affair

Because she has slept with other men before, what the Pastor need should be kept under wraps?

Now I can SLEEP with my boo without guilt jor.

Xtianity and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Remember Solomon's harem?!!! And how his heart deviated from God becos of his sexy ladies and their waist? Think for yourself,use ur brain
It's a sad thing when people can't "admonish" without insulting the intended. Well I forgive u. Don't forget Mister that God was pleased with the temple Solomon built. You might wanna look it up, read my post and then try to see the implicit not just explicit intended purpose
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

i really don't think any girl older than 16 needs her mother to tell her she shouldn't sit on the lap of her pastor and then kiss him in a hotel. unless you are saying every woman in the church is a gullible simpleton with the IQ of a centipede, common sense should tell such a woman to remove her shoes and flee from all appearance of evil.....

Hahaha! You really funny! I think our parents come with wealth of wisdom and knowladge. They have gone before us and have seen things. Women are gullable in their nature and fall on hearing rather seeing. You need hear a constant voice of a loving parent to guide especially when in doubt. By the way different strokes for different folks. You cannot shoot down how I choose to ensure my safety from wolves in sheep skin. If I am safe Iam saved from the evil insults from the likes of you and much more in my spiritual life. So mommy is good for me to ensure I'm in constant check. wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
what are you talking about?
The pastor initiated all these...so the lady wouldnt have had to worry over accepting or not.
Engage the gear of your brain dude.

coogar:

if a woman says no - the matter is a closed case. if she had told the pastor she couldn't meet him in the hotel room, this would have been avoided. how old are you again? you have the brain power of a culex mosquito.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
She be olonsho..wot wud u expect of a LovePeddler and nobody holy passwhich one be come news say dem Bleep uwehrey
babyosisi:

Drama queen
She chopped pastor,pastor chopped her kwa
Kini big deal
The man didn't molest her or ra.pe her
She walked in with both feet into an affair and enjoyed it whilst lasted
Nobody here is excusing the pastor,he is human and she is a grown female that wanted the affair as well as the pastor
Can she sincerely tell us that she hasn't slept with many other men before and after the affair

This is a girl that has been chopping life tey tey
Pastor asks you to order alcohol ,you order
Tells me she has been boozing from time immemorial
She also smokes,she said,what else does she indulge in
Girl wey don open eye kemgbe looking for someone to take down
Eediot
This is no innocent parishioner that was wowed by a pastor
Let the pastor tell us his side of the story,we may be shocked at the real truth
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
olrotimi: you rili are a worry my dear. For crying out loud he is a public figure, a leader, .a pastor for that mata, and to make matas worse he preaches agains these thngs. A saying goes, ''practise what u preach''. If the dude cnt kip hez joystick in its place, let him leave the church scene and kip shagging al the gurls he fancies.

stop preaching to the pebbles -
i don't give a flying fück about the pastor. he's not the one screaming from the rooftop or pleading for public sympathy. he has asked for forgiveness in private, confessed to a fellow pastor and he has moved on.

ese should also move on.....

He as the senior pastor has betrayed the trust his junior ministers and the church put on him. In civilised countries he is expected to passionately deny it or resign, 4get the fact that he mentored the church to where it is now, a leader is a leader

which civilised countries are we talking about here? how many civilised countries have you been to know what obtains there? did clinton resign for sleeping with his secretary? even pastor odulele that went to prison in the UK for child räpe is back in the church and they still have about 5,000 members in their congregation(every sunday)

do you people go to the church for the pastor or you go there to serve your creator and leave drama alone? this is why most of you nigerians are wired wrongly. the pastor controls your minds. if the pastors ask you to eat your faeces, some of you would oblige without questioning him.

drillskillz: what are you talking about?
The pastor initiated all these...so the lady wouldnt have had to worry over accepting or not.
Engage the gear of your brain dude.

you are a consummate knucklehead...
the pastor initiated what? did he hypnotise her? a full grown adult does not know her right from her wrong? so if the pastor was gay, and you were the one in ese's shoes, you would let him fück you because "the pastor initiated all these"? you must be functioning on a single digit IQ.

sweetcheecks:
Hahaha! You really funny! I think our parents come with wealth of wisdom and knowladge. They have gone before us and have seen things. Women are gullable in their nature and fall on hearing rather seeing. You need hear a constant voice of a loving parent to guide especially when in doubt. By the way different strokes for different folks. You cannot shoot down how I choose to ensure my safety from wolves in sheep skin. If I am safe Iam saved from the evil insults from the likes of you and much more in my spiritual life. So mommy is good for me to ensure I'm in constant check. wink

i dunno about you but by 16, i could tell what is right from what is wrong. if after 30 years of your life, you still need your mum to spoonfeed you about basic things like how to avoid sleeping with your pastor then you have a huge problem.

it then means one can mathematically express your age is inversely proportional to your IQ. you are growing down. why eat solids? you should still be taking baby foods draped in pampers with a bib & a pacifier.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Uf ur own brain never deplete finish then you would know say if your pastor engage ur gay ass,you go disengage...
drillskillz: what are you talking about?
Engage the gear of your (ain dude.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Because she has slept with other men before, what the Pastor need should be kept under wraps?

Now I can SLEEP with my boo without guilt jor.

Xtianity and hypocrisy

You can chop whoever you want to chop,if the trumpet sounds on that bed or one of you kaput in the act,no be una go go hell faya?
The pastor had a affair with her and she willingly went into it
What is her motive for this other than to pull him down
He must have tried to pull away or did Pull away or she saw him being friendly with someone and jealousy got the best of her
I am a woman so I know how women behave
This has nothing to do with the guilt she says she feels
If she feels guilt,she tells a close friend and her God in prayer ad tirns away from the act
Not publish an article online in an attempt to humiliate the MOG after shehas talked to every one else about the affair and she didn't get the desired result

The pastor is married and most likely will remain married
She is a single woman hoping to be married
Will you advise your brother to marry this person?
Absolutely not

She should shut up and go and heal quietly
Nobody forced her to do anything here

This is a girl over 24 I suppose
This is no spring chicken

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Drama queen
She chopped pastor,pastor chopped her kwa
Kini big deal
The man didn't molest her or ra.pe her
She walked in with both feet into an affair and enjoyed it whilst lasted

This is a girl that has been chopping life tey tey
Pastor asks you to order alcohol ,you order
Tells me she has been boozing from time immemorial
She also smokes,she said,what else does she indulge in
Girl wey don open eye kemgbe looking for someone to take down
Eediot
This is no innocent parishioner that was wowed by a pastor
Let the pastor tell us his side of the story,we may be shocked at the real truth
Hello, where are you coming from and where are you going?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

only a deluded mollusc like yourself expects pastors to be blemish-free. every human being on the planet sins. they are as vulnerable as you & i. i dunno where it's written that sinners should be exposed but i am sure the bible warns leprous vagabonds like yourself not to touch HIS anointed.
Now I know I'm arguing with somebody who doesn't even read his Bible gringrin So I've been wasting my time! Chai!!
1 Timothy 5:20 - "Rebuke publicly all those who commit sins, so that the rest may be afraid"
I'm sure she heard him quoting this scripture on the pulpit gringrin

that's between him & his God. why are you interested in his affairs? your attitude on this thread shows you are jealous of ese. you wish it was you in that bed with the pastor, bloody homoerotic nuisance....

That's between him and his GOD?? Fine!! Maybe it'll be fine for a prostitute to be your pastor, since its between him/her and his/her God

says the faggöt belched out of the cünt of a village witch. you are so gay, if you fart in a test tube, i am certain half of it would get used by a spërm bank.
undecided which other prostitute did your mother say this to? Damn your mom is a badass! She knows a lot of stinky words

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
rhowly: .
It's a sad thing when people can't "admonish" without insulting the intended. Well I forgive u. Don't forget Mister that God was pleased with the temple Solomon built. You might wanna look it up, read my post and then try to see the implicit not just explicit intended purpose

Sorry oo if my post offended you...

Its just that you silenced the voice of reasoning in you when you observed the abnormalities at COZA and tried to justify it by alluring it to Solomon.

I only showed you that Solomon's opulence led to his downfall. Remember that becos of Solomon the kingdom of Israel had to be divided with the house of David governing just two tribes.

Anyway I'm on the verge of Atheism though,not interested in the biblical God nor his thiefing pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: She be olonsho..wot wud u expect of a LovePeddler and nobody holy passwhich one be come news say dem Bleep uwehrey

Thank you
The man must have dumped her or moved on and she can't handle the rejection
That is what women typically do
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
olrotimi: you rili are a worry my dear. For crying out loud he is a public figure, a leader, .a pastor for that mata, and to make matas worse he preaches agains these thngs. A saying goes, ''practise what u preach''. If the dude cnt kip hez joystick in its place, let him leave the church scene and kip shagging al the gurls he fancies. He as the senior pastor has betrayed the trust his junior ministers and the church put on him. In civilised countries he is expected to passionately deny it or resign , 4get the fact that he mentored the church to where it is now, a leader is a leader

You are soo right my dear, here is evidence of what you said @ the bold. The guy was the founder of the church but had to resign and moved to the US after confessing to the church.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/his-people-and-his-shame-1.106691#.UheCXHot0R4
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
It rili worries me that many of us have turned the office of a pastor to a celebrity state. Sure those who defend the bloke are those who are in the habit to scream "ride on pastor!" cos he says smthng weird or does smthng swaggerlicious. Indeed bible says ''let him that names the name of the Lord DEPART from iniquity''. No doubt they both erred, bt do we remember that bible says "church leaders wld be judged with a greater judgement"? lets not blindly defend our church 'celebrities' when they dserv the stick. What is a shame is a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
the address of the church please. I MUST become a member. Short Skirts and lotta hugs? Young 'hot' babes? Now you're talking! My kinda church, really.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Those of you abusing the girl for confessing publicly should go and read 1 timothy 5:20 - As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in
the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in
fear.

Are you people afraid that your pastors might be exposed one day??

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

You can chop whoever you want to chop,if the trumpet sounds on that bed or one of you kaput in the act,no be una go go hell faya?
The pastor had a affair with her and she willingly went into it
What is her motive for this other than to pull him down
He must have tried to pull away or did Pull away or she saw him being friendly with someone and jealousy got the best of her
I am a woman so I know how women behave
This has nothing to do with the guilt she says she feels
If she feels guilt,she tells a close friend and her God in prayer ad tirns away from the act
Not publish an article online in an attempt to humiliate the MOG after shehas talked to every one else about the affair and she didn't get the desired result

The pastor is married and most likely will remain married
She is a single woman hoping to be married
Will you advise your brother to marry this person?
Absolutely not

She should shut up and go and heal quietly
Nobody forced her to do anything here

This is a girl over 24 I suppose
This is no spring chicken

So the Pastor shouldn't have been exposed?
A pastor is a custodian of people's spiritual life (according to the bible), there are set down criteria that one needs to meet before qualifying to lead people spiritually (1Timothy 3). I can't fathom how you can even suggest a cover up,if it were Roman Catholic Bishops you probably will be bashing them.

Anyway religion is a scam,God doesn't exist anyway.

So goodluck to you!!! Endeavour to pay your tithe

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
olrotimi: It rili worries me that many of us have turned the office of a pastor to a celebrity state. Sure those who defend the bloke are those who are in the habit to scream "ride on pastor!" cos he says smthng weird or does smthng swaggerlicious. Indeed bible says ''let him that names the name of the Lord DEPART from iniquity''. No doubt they both erred, bt do we remember that bible says "church leaders wld be judged with a greater judgement"? lets not blindly defend our church 'celebrities' when they dserv the stick. What is a shame is a shame.

Tell me one person that is hailing the pastor for adultery
Please quote that person too
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
The only thing you seem good at is making derogatory comments.
Cant you string a sentence together without hurling insults?
Whoever told you intelligence is measured by this is only sending you to your early grave.
Be wise.
coogar:

what's the essence of recording consensual sex? are you a pervërt?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by topeliasu: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sister Ese of God i celebrate you,surely there are 2sides to every story, you see ese,theres more to christainity than being a church goer,christainity is a religion,COZA is not a religion,its obvious you got it wrong from the start no wonder you missed it @ d end, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is not a church its an Assembly,(i.e a group of pep gathered together in one place for a common purpose) we r not a generation dat plays church(i.e a building used for christain worship, a particular christain org with its own clergy building and distinct doctrines),we r not self righteous, you see this drama you just pulled on, all of this is on u,

Am a part of Coza's workforce, ilorin chapter, though am currently in abuja, n i attend coza abuja,i simply cannot relate with you, coz i keep 1dering if you were a snitch 4rm day 1,if u went through the trainings i went tru b4 n after i joined d workforce,and if you understood what COZA stands for,obviously u dont, i have told people dat being part of a church doesnt automatically qualify you as a christain,neida does being in the workforce am sure u can relate wit dis, coz even afta you supposedly joined d work force, you carried on your way of life, i cant really call it your past coz its your present, in regards to what you said about the fact that we dress on point to outshine each other,well like any other workforce within or outside a religious sect, its made up of humans n most of the attributes of being human is the flare for competition + jealousy, which can not be void even in d house of God, its glaring dat u came to church every sunday n tuesday, enjoyed d mirage of being amongst us,said i celebrate you to a thousand people, sat on 1 of our lovely chairs, enjoyed d spark and ambience of the hall, u cudnt get ur bottom up, and yet u never connected, if u havent noticed coza is not for the saved, its for the fallen, those who seek to find the grace to stand again, its home to a lot of people,

Lets say there's a truth in all u said, hahaha, so did he point a gun to ur brain, and then due to your history in waywardness we know your wild enough to differentiate,black from white but you kept on going. Back, awwn we all understand what is wrong with u,you obviously wanted more,

Its a pity our society is not an organized 1, else you'll be sued n wen we win, Coza always win, u'll pay till dat your family wealth dries up,

You remember the story of solomon and david, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, sincerely find jesus ese, and find peace then find your future, donot touch God's annointed,

#proudly COZA

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you

No oh! Why are you twisting the marra like this na sista? She was in a trance, she was hypnotised and now the hypnosis don clear so she wants to save other women as the super woman she has now become.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks to everybody on this thread I haven't been productive today. To Ese's supporters,please ask her why she really left her previous church,did it have anything to do with an affair with a married man? You might want to go through her facebook page too and let us know what you think.

You have to be wise to really understand her real motive.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Now I know I'm arguing with somebody who doesn't even read his Bible gringrin So I've been wasting my time! Chai!!
1 Timothy 5:20 - "Rebuke publicly all those who commit sins, so that the rest may be afraid"
I'm sure she heard him quoting this scripture on the pulpit gringrin

that verse is for the lesser mortals - pastors are anointed apostles.

That's between him and his GOD?? Fine!! Maybe it'll be fine for a prostitute to be your pastor, since its between him/her and his/her God

my pastor could be a cannibal for all i care - his salvation or destruction does not affect me one jot! i go to church to pray, do my due diligence and vamoose. you pastor worshippers should borrow a leaf!

undecided which other prostitute did your mother say this to? Damn your mom is a badass! She knows a lot of stinky words

you must have been conceived via anäl sex - that's the only theory that can explain how much of an arsëhole you are. don't even get me started about your mother - she's a village whorë.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na mumu.I don talk am before.for say d man na single pastor as hin be?she for like pregnant for am and keep am walahi...she has a demonic spirit in her.u go know say na dat devil push am go dat church and she seduce d man and he fukkk am welkl con remind am say I get woman oo or as pastor deh beel anoda fresh fish?she no fit handle am tink say d only way of revenge nw as her toto no sweet pastor na to cast am.he only make d man stronger as he don confess and he don move on.no be criminal offence.any man weh wan date d gal shud knw say if u do mistake get small chanmge bleep d gal for 3 days,she fit deh expect marry?u say u no do?she fit break all ur window for house and car..eleribu omo
babyosisi:

Thank you
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Remember Solomon's harem?!!! And how his heart deviated from God becos of his sexy ladies and their waist? Think for yourself,use ur brain
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by lyneetemanna: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
first you said you met him years ago,then u said six months ago,get it right, when did it happen give dates.Ese you said abuse then an affair,Reading true it is an affair,u consented,and you opened your legs wide open and it was sooo good,u went again daily.your body wanted it,u longed for it.you insulted the manned of God,callinn him a nigga,u shuld re think about who u are.read about Rahab in the bible.what is d correlation with Jesus saves and you sleeping with him.Read your bible daily.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
This case is a religious case! We are supposed to be countering one another using scriptures not vulgar words!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
The flesh is truly weak..Chai! Ese, Biodun and the Body of Christ needs our prayers..Am just so weak in my spirit cos this can happy to anyone.U need to keep asking for strength daily not to fall into sin.
I know peeps would quote me but a Priest could av done same thing to me if I didn't flee..I cannot lie against God's prophet..Ladies pls dress decently also..I go to some church and I pity the pastors and men around cos they are even dressed as if they are going to clubs..Let's be honest here..the man was a man before he became a man of God so he shouldn't cover his sins if he truly did it..He should come out to confess and seek God's forgiveness else he would so burn in hell with lots of lashes frm the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine: Thanks to everybody on this thread I haven't been productive today. To Ese's supporters,please ask her why she really left her previous church,did it have anything to do with an affair with a married man? You might want to go through her facebook page too and let us know what you think.

You have to be wise to really understand her real motive.

i don't even need to go through her history to know she's a manipulative lethargic devil. she knows 75% of nigerians are daft and she knew they would buy her sob story. how dare she pass her irresponsibility to her pastor?

she's an adult, a worker in the church - the ethic code required of her pastor is the same as hers. what's the excuse? she pröstitutes herself from church to church after each heartbreak. what sorta jezebel is this bîtch?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu: Sister Ese of God i celebrate you,surely there are 2sides to every story, you see ese,theres more to christainity than being a church goer,christainity is a religion,COZA is not a religion,its obvious you got it wrong from the start no wonder you missed it @ d end, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is not a church its an Assembly,(i.e a group of pep gathered together in one place for a common purpose) we r not a generation dat plays church(i.e a building used for christain worship, a particular christain org with its own clergy building and distinct doctrines),we r not self righteous, you see this drama you just pulled on, all of this is on u,

Am a part of Coza's workforce, ilorin chapter, though am currently in abuja, n i attend coza abuja,i simply cannot relate with you, coz i keep 1dering if you were a snitch 4rm day 1,if u went through the trainings i went tru b4 n after i joined d workforce,and if you understood what COZA stands for,obviously u dont, i have told people dat being part of a church doesnt automatically qualify you as a christain,neida does being in the workforce am sure u can relate wit dis, coz even afta you supposedly joined d work force, you carried on your way of life, i cant really call it your past coz its your present, in regards to what you said about the fact that we dress on point to outshine each other,well like any other workforce within or outside a religious sect, its made up of humans n most of the attributes of being human is the flare for competition + jealousy, which can not be void even in d house of God, its glaring dat u came to church every sunday n tuesday, enjoyed d mirage of being amongst us,said i celebrate you to a thousand people, sat on 1 of our lovely chairs, enjoyed d spark and ambience of the hall, u cudnt get ur bottom up, and yet u never connected, if u havent noticed coza is not for the saved, its for the fallen, those who seekd to find the grace to stand again, its home to a lot of people,

Lets say there's a truth in all u said, hahaha, so did he point a gun to ur brain, and then due to your history in waywardness we know your wild enough to differentiate,black from white but you kept on going. Back, awwn we all understand what is wrong with u,you obviously wanted more,

Its a pity our society is not an organized 1, else you'll be sued n wen we win, Coza always win, u'll pay till dat your family wealth dries up,

You remember the story of solomon and david, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, sincerely find jesus ese, and find peace then find your future, donot touch God's annointed,

#proudly COZA

COZA pro...please is this an official statement?

There are two sides to a coin but if this is not a statement from oga at the top then I think you are wrong!!!

Is you pastor infallible? Is it an absolutely zero probabilty that this event might have been true?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

So the Pastor shouldn't have been exposed?
A pastor is a custodian of people's spiritual life (according to the bible), there are set down criteria that one needs to meet before qualifying to lead people spiritually (1Timothy 3). I can't fathom how you can even suggest a cover up,if it were Roman Catholic Bishops you probably will be bashing them.

Anyway religion is a scam,God doesn't exist anyway.

So goodluck to you!!! Endeavour to pay your tithe

You must lack understanding
There are many facets to this story just by her own account and her words already betray her
We have not heard from the other side, have we

Is she of age?
Is she mentally stable?
Did she willingly consent ?

If the answers are all yes,she has no issues
That is a good place to start before we start talking about his MOG status
The pastor is a man with blood in his veins before he became an MOG isn't that so?

If you come quoting the Bible i may out quote you
You may have missed the part about being a source of temptation or seduction or causing someone to fall
Open that Bible you call a scam yet quoted from and read it well
The Pastor didn't go to her room remember

SHe took a cab and went to his hotel room
SHe followed him to the room
She accompanied him to the roof
SHe choose to drink alcohol
She walked over and sat on his lap and ended up in bed
And did that over and over and over again un coerced
He didn't put a gun to her head

At any point above she should have walked away but chose to be there and do those things because she had a plan and a motive to achieve fame afterwards
How do we know she didn't initiate them?
Women like men in authority and chase men in authority,that is a known fact,
There are females waiting in the wings to sleep with MOGs and men in positions of power

And when it goes sour they want to destroy those men
This is nothing new

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.