Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (122713 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

So in conclusion,(asssuming the story is true) that the girl is the devil,the evil child and MOG a stellar candidate of the christian life?

Daily I loose my faith in christianity more not because of the MOG nooo but the way some christians exempt these MEN who you rightly pointed out as mere men, from scrutinity.

And must you quote the immunity clause ' touch not my annointed'?

Is there anyone exempting the MOG here
Why are you reading things that ain't written?

A girl goes to a hotel room and ends up having consensual SE.x with a man and repeats it for many more days after then writes a story about it,isn't that blackmail?
What is wrong with you?
Can you take off the MOG screen for a second and address it as an affair between a grown man and a grown woman
Maybe that will help you address the issue better
I just hate the way many Nigerians reason with a one track mind
Does she have to go on the Internet
For what purposes ?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
stillwater: Good she spoke out. Women need to know these things, cos some of us may have forgotten or were never told that a man is a man whether pastor, your boss, your male mentor, your president, even your father. No man is above the call of an erect di..ck, never ever forget that. All are capable of raping human and goat, if it were not a crime. Ese, when women read your story it will make them think twice about that 'brother' or 'uncle'. See every man as a potential predator. Thanks for the revealing exposé. Spread the word sister. That's my own take home message. A man is a dangerous creature.

100+ likes
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by deor03(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

She used to go to COZA. She is also very troubled. She desperately needs to see that she needs professional help.

You've been saying same thing over and over. We have heard.

But did sex transpire between the two of them?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: The way dos gals fantasize of fuckkin pastorsu wud think its sometin else.its nt even about d money.I think there is a cup in heaven they wud like to collect...obviously dis gals dream of bleeping dis man came tru and did not want it to end...long thing.

that is the crux of the matter.....
she wouldn't have agreed to sit on the lap of the church driver or the drummer boy in church. these women are always on heat for men in authority. if women show the same aggression they use on okada men from touching them on their pastors, cases like this would never spring up.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

So in conclusion,(asssuming the story is true) that the girl is the devil,the evil child and MOG a stellar candidate of the christian life?

Daily I loose my faith in christianity more not because of the MOG nooo but the way some christians exempt these MEN who you rightly pointed out as mere men, from scrutinity.

when a woman does the same to you (ie engage you in sex then cry foul afterwards), will you lose your faith in humanity?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
She is sick..u knw when u lust after something dat u can even destroy dat tin if its not gonna be us so its worthless to everyone else...
spicy v:

She used to go to COZA. She is also very troubled. She desperately needs to see that she needs professional help.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
wow, a whole week of f.ornicating adultery and the lady expects a pat on the back?

my dear, just chalk it down as a "paris" moment and move on to your next target.

the first day you were in a trance, the next 6 days nko?

na so the pastor's jazz strong reach?

your story is underdone sweetie!

and at which point was she paying for his hotel room, i personally dont see why the man should pay for his own hotel room when he's the one doing her a favour? Bringing her some hunkness all the way from nigeria, she needs to show some appreciation and stop badmouthing him. undecided
grin grin
Tpia baby. You too much. wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

You will be next, na Aljazeera network dem go table your matter! Are you a qualified psychiatrist? If no then don't say I no warn you oh! Hmmm.

spicyyyyyyyy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

And must you quote the immunity clause ' touch not my annointed'?

Very true! But do not loose your faith in Christ oo, He is not man to lie only man are flawed But He is the Thruth!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
If JESUS was Pastor biodun, would he have travelled to London with a mindset of having sex with Ese Walter?
If JESUS was Pastor biodun, would he have wanted Ese walter specially to pick him up at the airport?
If JESUS was Pastor biodun, would he have invited Ese Walter to his room with an already prepared plan to sleep with her?
If JESUS was Pastor Biodun, would he have slept with Ese Walter for one whole week??

You might want to say - "But he is not JESUS"
Yes he is Not JESUS! But he reads about Jesus everyday,he teaches about JESUS everyday, he tells people about JESUS everyday - so isn't he supposed to know that JESUS would never do such things??

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
sharp man:

COZA Worker,

Aside this Sister Ese, i also know of two similar stories involving your Pastor.

1. As far back as 2002 or 2003 in Ilorin, long before the Abuja church was planted. A certain sister was taken advantage of by the same pastor, the scandal was hurriedly covered up so most people did not hear about it. Even the lady's mum (she's based in Ilorin) was involved. I know the lady personally.

2. The second one involved a family friend. I don't have enough details about this one.

Based on the previous information i have, i am not surprised as i believe he is a serial offender.

Bottom line, don't worship your pastor because he is human and can fall into sin. When you go to church, you should only focus on God.

Aproko things!!!! Where's the evidence?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Honestly, Pastor Biodun was very lucky the devil were sleeping all the time he was messing around with Ese otherwise, trust the devil, he is an expert in this kind of matter. The devil don't give a damn whether you truly born again pastor or a fake pastor, he (devil) will joyfully strike such a person to death to avoid confession and repentance.
My advice to Pastor Biodun is this. Whether Ese is lying or not against you, she has done the necessary by exposing her secret sins with you. You should be bold enough to also expose your own sin so that, true forgiveness can be obtain by both of you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Confirm...opolo ribi tutu,o fe ba sibe(in english)Frog sees somewhere cold and wants to die there!!
coogar:

that is the crux of the matter.....
she wouldn't have agreed to sit on the lap of the church driver or the drummer boy in church. these women are always on heat for men in authority. if women show the same aggression they use on okada men from touching them on their pastors, cases like this would never spring up.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

i don't even need to go through her history to know she's a manipulative lethargic devil. she knows 75% of nigerians are daft and she knew they would buy her sob story. how dare she pass her irresponsibility to her pastor?

she's an adult, a worker in the church - the ethic code required of her pastor is the same as hers. what's the excuse? she pröstitutes herself from church to church after each heartbreak. what sorta jezebel is this bîtch?

Many people think she's a victim, have you noticed she hasn't apologised to the pastor's wife who is the real victim. Smart people are becoming extinct in my country.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sharpman1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Aproko things!!!! Where's the evidence?

Lol......

As per the first one, i know for sure as i personally know the lady that was involved, but no evidence as i was not there when the nacking took place.

For the second one, i heard from a reliable source.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady: If JESUS was Pastor biodun, would he have travelled to London with a mindset of having sex with Ese Walter?
If JESUS was Pastor biodun, would he have wanted Ese walter specially to pick him up at the airport?
If JESUS was Pastor biodun, would he have invited Ese Walter to his room with an already prepared plan to sleep with her?
If JESUS was Pastor Biodun, would he have slept with Ese Walter for one whole week??

You might want to say - "But he is not JESUS"
Yes he is Not JESUS! But he reads about Jesus everyday,he teaches about JESUS everyday, he tells people about JESUS everyday - so isn't he supposed to know that JESUS would never do such things??

If Jesus was female and Ese will she go to see a married man alone in a hotel room?
Wlll she get amorous with him
Will she drink knowing where it led
Will she sit on the laps of a married man
Will she allow herself to be used of the devil to help him violate his calling and marriage vows again and again
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: Where do u take ur sk or alomo.I go like go dere.hypnosis ko?cholera?ur motuh like sist
A na?make she support d hoe like u..she is reasoning as a lady who has brain and no beans in her head should...eses friend.go to her fb page and u will knw she is a pathetic slut I would love to dump cum into also.

Oga sir, are you too dumb to detect the sarcasm in my post? Chaii! I blame ASSU and her strike effect on the deteriorating state of our Nigerian education system.

But guy, you no get respect o! Oya get up ehn, clean your knees, I know say you no know say we no be mate before.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
God self has given devil power so he will use anybody and be waiting for him to confess he bleeped as if u self no deh bleep..ask goodluck to come out and confess where dem deh put naija money..y d hoe no write up all d people weh don bleep am before.go sidon
luluosas: Honestly, Pastor Biodun was very lucky the devil were sleeping all the time he was messing around with Ese otherwise, trust the devil, he is an expert in this kind of matter. The devil don't give a damn whether you truly born again pastor or a fake pastor, he (devil) will joyfully strike such a person to death to avoid confession and repentance.
My advice to Pastor Biodun is this. Whether Ese is lying or not against you, she has done the necessary by exposing her secret sins with you. You should be bold enough to also expose your own sin so that, true forgiveness can be obtain by both of you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Is there anyone exempting the MOG here
Why are you reading things that ain't written?

A girl goes to a hotel room and ends up having consensual SE.x with a man and repeats it for many more days after then writes a story about it,isn't that blackmail?
What is wrong with you?
Can you take off the MOG screen for a second and address it as an affair between a grown man and a grown woman
Maybe that will help you address the issue better
I just hate the way many Nigerians reason with a one track mind
Does she have to go on the Internet
For what purposes ?

Okay, so she was wrong in going public?

What would she have done?
Was the MOG wrong?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
deor03:

You've been saying same thing over and over. We have heard.

But did sex transpire between the two of them?

Its good you heard. How am I to know if they had sex? Am I the cab driver she suppossedly paid to drive him to the hotel she also suppossedly paid for?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Urine:
Many people think she's a victim, have you noticed she hasn't apologised to the pastor's wife who is the real victim. Smart people are becoming extinct in my country.

victim my foot....
she can only sell that to daft nigerians....manipulative women use the same formula. sleep with a famous man, if he stops picking my calls then i would expose him. if he doesn't give me money, i would expose him. the modus operandi is always the same....

she slept with him for 7 days and she wants us to believe she did not plan it so? women who get carried away with the first encounter weep for their disgraceful actions and run away from the man. however, ese kept going back for more döggystyle positions!

ese should represent nigeria in the next edition of BBA
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Was the MOG wrong?

SHe said she spoke to another pastor in the church abi
She may have one a step Further to ask forgiveness from his wife and then quietly left the church
What did she go back back to that church for if she really was contrite ?
This is a cold and calculated Jezebel

She had a motive and she is now achieving it
Maybe the man didn't give her any attention when she returned and she swung into plan B to destroy him
Of course the MOG was very wrong
Adultery is sin and frowned at by God and man

Ese is not only a willing partner in the adulterous affair but a calculated conniving biatch hence the blackmail
Her sins have now outweighed his IMHO
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
olrotimi: It rili worries me that many of us have turned the office of a pastor to a celebrity state. Sure those who defend the bloke are those who are in the habit to scream "ride on pastor!" cos he says smthng weird or does smthng swaggerlicious. Indeed bible says ''let him that names the name of the Lord DEPART from iniquity''. No doubt they both erred, bt do we remember that bible says "church leaders wld be judged with a greater judgement"? lets not blindly defend our church 'celebrities' when they dserv the stick. What is a shame is a shame.
Ride on pastor
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Was the MOG wrong?

inasmuch as she's a grown a.rse woman and her lovers are grown a.rse males, it is not the general public's business who is sitting on who's laps when they are banging themselves?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

spicyyyyyyyy

Yeees duurlyn! I don ask you question tire in previous posts, you no answer. Gooood to see ya. smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
luluosas: Honestly, Pastor Biodun was very lucky the devil were sleeping all the time he was messing around with Ese otherwise, trust the devil, he is an expert in this kind of matter. The devil don't give a damn whether you truly born again pastor or a fake pastor, he (devil) will joyfully strike such a person to death to avoid confession and repentance.

You are soo right here. It took a pastor of His People church falling seriously ill to confess to 2 affairs he had with two young ladies in his church. Apperently he got so ill and the doctors did not know what was wrong with him. His healing had to come thru confession and councilling after he resigned from a church he founded.
You can read for yourself.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/his-people-and-his-shame-1.106691#.UheCXHot0R4
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
U be hoeloshi for dis message and I got ur previous message wrong.I am sorry about dat.me and u no fit be matt
E...and I know no ASUU as I never deal wit dem wen me a deh school.no vecks for ma msg again I get it wrong but say I dumb?u be olonsho for dat
spicy v:

Oga sir, are you too dumb to detect the sarcasm in my post? Chaii! I blame ASSU and its effect on the Nigerian education system.

But guy, you no get respect o! Oya get up ehn, clean your knees, I know say you no know say we no be mate before.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

i have got loads in my ammo.....
Mtcheew! Some part of the BIBLe are not meant for pastors?

you are the pastor worshipper - the type that believes pastors are angels sent from heaven without their wings. the type that believes a pastor can have no blemish at all. surely, you must be living in a parallel universe.
LOL! Then what are pastors supposed to be?? Perpetual sinners? Or cannibals as you implied?? Or maybe pastor biodun is a perfert example of who a pastor should be! Go and read your Bible, you'll see how a pastor is supposed to behave!

of course - i learnt to put obdurate wänkers like yourself in their place.
Please someone that grew up in a brothel does not have any moral justification to partake in such a Religious matter! So I'll advice you go and discuss Yo' momma in another thread,cause you are good at it
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor BIODUN FATOYINBO

Just look at the name and you'll find out majority of those condemning the brave Ese have something in common with Mr Biodun..

Nigerians and their pitiable display of gullibility..! Even when you're damn wrong, they're so ready to support you till death as long as you hail from their village, town, party, school..etc..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin
Ese should listen to iyanya song in order to cool off.

"Ur waist ,ur waist
All I want is ur waist"
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
She kept going back to look into his face and keep lusting after him and wen dat one did nt give face..she open d can
babyosisi:

SHe said she spoke to another pastor in the church abi
She may have one a step Further to ask forgiveness from his wife and then quietly left the church
What did she go back back to that church for if she really was contrite ?
This is a cold and calculated Jezebel

She had a motive and she is now achieving it
Mayb the man didn't give her any attention when she returned and she swung into plan B to destroy him
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:
Pastor BIODUN FATOYINBO

Just look at the name and you'll find out majority of those condemning the brave Ese have something in common with Mr Biodun..

Nigerians and their pitiable display of gullibility..! Even when you're damn wrong, they're so ready to support you till death as long as you hail from their village, town, party, school..etc..

Ado ni laya ko jebi ,aya yin ke kilo fun
Meaning never blame the man that bleeps another man wife ,blame the woman that willingly spread her legs .lobatan

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.