Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,233 members, 7,974,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Lies Against Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lies Against Satan (710 Views)

The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / The War Of God Against Satan ... Angels Against Demons ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Against Satan by Sirniyeh(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
It's unfortunate and misleading to hear a lot of people blaming SATAN for their misdeeds or deliberate scandalous involvements like robbery, prostitution and adultery.
How many people have seen God face to face and likewise Satan? We all allow fiction fabricated by the ancient educated-illiterates to hinder the effectiveness of the spiritual personality of our original nature.
The fact remains that we are all spiritual personalities, both human, animal, plant and the unseen. Satan is also a spiritual personality just like every individual.
Most of attrocities and se.xual scandals that people committed were the nemesis of lack of MIND CONTROL and not Satan. There are people who truly worship satan, make your findings, most of these people dont fornicate, dont kill, dont involve in adultery, and dont involve in evil practices. Now, among them, there are some who involve in those scandals, who should those ones blame? Jesus?
Seek knowledge and free your mind from the obsession that cruxifies satan for your stupidity.
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Sirniyeh(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
compare these two incidences:
A. A lady was invited to hotel by her pastor. Sat down, listened to sweet talk, even followed him to the roof top, to the extent that "d thin con enter" without being rape. Eventually she blame satan.
B.
A lady was invited as well but frankly told the pastor to come out to meet her at the reception. She did not make room for that thin to happen.
C.
A lady was invited as well, entered the room but bite the pastor when he wanted to be forced to do that thin. Eventually, pastor returned to church to lie that he had accident
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
It's terrible and pathetic when people blame satan for their misfortunes. Why don't they just blame themselves? But to properly answer your question, they blame Satan because they are told to, and they believe what they're told easily. Satan has always been made a scapegoat when people do not want to owe up to human weakness of personality and character.
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2013
I would like to ask a question if you can answer.Is satan a person? Does he have a body?
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Sirniyeh(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2013
Bidam: I would like to ask a question if you can answer.Is satan a person? Does he have a body?
The right answer to the question a person does not know will be dificult to believe. The simple answer to your question is YES.
Satan also has a body but which is not physical to nak.ed eyes. That is why they are called spiritual personalities. Satan is a ministering personality. It's not satan that is causing evil. It's the MIND.
According to biblical story that Satan was dethrowned. Why did God has to dethrown him? Is that not wickedness? That was the first misdeed ever recorded in the spiritual kingdom, the act of wickedness, act of calousness, act of ruthlessness, etc.
Even, according to Garden of Eden story, it was Eve's mind that fell her and not Satan. Did satan ever meet Adam?
It's all about what you expose your mind to.
Imagine, the world civilization began from the use of herbs. Today herb useage has become devil practice! Is that not erroneous teaching?
Dont be deceived. Critical thinking will deliver you from mischevous teaching of this end time
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Men and women should be held responsible for their actions.There's no satan anywhere.
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=Sirniyeh]
The right answer to the question a person does not know will be dificult to believe. The simple answer to your question is YES.
Satan also has a body but which is not physical to nak.ed eyes. That is why they are called spiritual personalities. Satan is a ministering personality.
.The truth of the matter is that satan is a disembodied spirit who latch unto his victims when they yield to him.The temptation Jesus went through as a man on earth is a perfect example on how he operates.he has not change his tricks and wiles though they may come in different versions due to changing trends of civilization.
It's not satan that is causing evil. It's the MIND.
It is actually satan that is causing evil and chaos,the bible is so clear on that,i agree with you that the mind has a participatory role to play in what you feed it with and that is the reason why we as Christians are always instructed to guard the loins of our heart and to renew our minds with the word of God.
According to biblical story that Satan was dethrowned. Why did God has to dethrown him? Is that not wickedness? That was the first misdeed ever recorded in the spiritual kingdom, the act of wickedness, act of calousness, act of ruthlessness, etc.
God is never wicked neither is He a callous God,God is good all the time.God's kingdom is a monarchy,satan as a subject wanted to do a coup.Infact i make bold to say using biblical account that it is due to the goodness of God that satan(lucifer) was one of the most beautiful beings God ever created but when iniquity was found in him he became defiled.God dwells in an unapproachable light of holiness,and so pride(iniquity) can be so transparent like a glass to Him.

Isaiah 14:13

New International Version (NIV)

13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned
on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon

I think we can safely conclude here that satan did have a throne,because of his speaking of "my throne". From this scripture it is clear that satan was not satisfied with the throne God gave him,he had been jealous of the worship,the adoration,the complete homage God had been receiving.
Even, according to Garden of Eden story, it was Eve's mind that fell her and not Satan.
It was actually satan that deceived eve,though it was Adam's responsibility to have been around to protect his wife from harm's way.
Did satan ever meet Adam?
Using logic meeting his wife was as good as meeting him because she was his flesh and bone.
Imagine, the world civilization began from the use of herbs. Today herb useage has become devil practice! Is that not erroneous teaching?
I don't get your point here,but from the little research i made,i know that herb usage is very much in use using modern scientific methods,the medicinal properties of these herbs are harnessed,tested on lab rats,synthesized and converted into drug-pills for human consumption.
Dont be deceived. Critical thinking will deliver you from mischevous teaching of this end time
Critical thinking is good,but not at the cost of believing there is no God.
It's all about what you expose your mind to.
I agree here,what you expose your mind to, you become.
Re: The Lies Against Satan by Sirniyeh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=Bidam][/quote]
Wow! With all sincerity, all your explanations really prove the level of your understanding.
No one will speak beyond the level of his or her understanding. No matter what I tell you, you can not understand not to talk of agreeing with me, due to the obsessed mind via religion.
Satan is a spirit. But it is unfortunate that you can not understand it beyond being an evil personality. If that is what you believe i to be, it is a misconception of life.
There is a question you failed to answer: some worship this same satan and yet possess pure and honest minds, free of negativities. What will you have to say? If these people, may be out of coincidence, encounter any mishap, should they also assert that Jesus or God caused it?
Just give yourself a second chance to be your real self by reasing in consonant with your nature.
Firstly, I dont against any belief/religion but erroneous teachings! Life is full of challenges, the way and manner you handle it determine your fate. Bye

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Pilgrimage Experiences Here. / What's Your View of Interrupting Prayers to Pick Calls? / Have You Ever Had Any Dreams Or Visions Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.