Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,233 members, 7,884,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone (29104 Views)

Meet The Chinese Smartphone With A Whopping 9,000 Mah Battery! / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands / What Do You Think Of Chinese Smartphone Brands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
gentlechyke: pls i don't have enough Mb.Can someone narrate what the video is all about?
no be mb, my guy no lie ur phone no fit watch online video?? There's nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
could be video editing who knows
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by sylvar02(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lmao chinese phone for life! You get nearly everything... Tv, Table, Chairs aπϑ even Cooler etc!
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by na2day(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Very painful to watch grin
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by kunlesehan(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
if it's techno then my Samsung's got some competition, but it ain't so techno sucks ... lol

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by francis247(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
livebullet: Abegi mah yeh word! Nor be the same china Jet li go dey fly for air, dey waka on top water?...so una neva still wise?
You dey mind them? Like I said earlier, the guy was only petting the phone. Whoever does not see that...
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by DonaldGenes(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
"what a wowifying phone" china ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh________________
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by JudeP(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
i find this very hard to believe
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Emekayoung(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wat culd be d brand name of dis smartphone?
I hope its true,not just a joke...
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by ugoezeik(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dis china ppl no get sence oooo, because if Dem get sence, Dem for no make dis kind of fone. K wat if everyone get fone Wey no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ spoil, hw dem go dey take eat. l jux comment sha

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by benkings(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
choppinqboard
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by yetunsbay(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hollamie007: THE ROCK
hv watch d film by nicholas cage grin
Hollamie007: THE ROCK
hv watchd d film by nicholas cage...op, hope am protctd o
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by eightsin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Awesome!!
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by location(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
thumbs up for china
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Paulkigame: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
its made from Sapphire the next hardest thing after diamond (this is damn too expensive to use). Thats the future of Next generation phone. Corning Gorrilla glass is what is been used in iphone and high spec phones.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Smilingbob(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Eleyi Gidi Gan.......
If dis phone must break na to find d cane 4 NG
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2013
This is unbelieveable
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by babsomotde(m): 1:38am On Aug 26, 2013
where is my slegde hammer? I bet if the phone no get damages, I will give you my shit for ten days. I don't care if it is made from coron or ciron or Ferron.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Cahmegga: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2013
delors: I posted a comment a while that most of those phones and their apps are developed by young guys between 17yo and 29yo. This must be an imagination of a young boy whose phones must have been damaged over and over again, and he suddenly thought about creating a phone that is indistructible. Whta are our own youngs doing? Empty-swagging up and down, everyone wants to sing like wizkid...poverty of imagination and creativity.

As a youth ( since u claim to be "old" ), I need to know what u developed...a car that runs on water? Wireless means of transferring electricity? Smh...just hush jor! The problem of this country is a complex one...ponting fingers won't solve it.......
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Wow!
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Hilaskee(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Wonders shall never end!
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
Shuo!! Indestructible phone?? What if the phone com decide to go on rampage one day,how dem go tak stop am sad
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by jayyem(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2013
delors: I posted a comment a while that most of those phones and their apps are developed by young guys between 17yo and 29yo. This must be an imagination of a young boy whose phones must have been damaged over and over again, and he suddenly thought about creating a phone that is indistructible. Whta are our own youngs doing? Empty-swagging up and down, everyone wants to sing like wizkid...poverty of imagination and creativity.

Yes, you are right to some extent, but you forgot that we don't leave In the same environment neither are we exposed to the same technology or development, could you please tell me the wonderful innovations being shown on nigerian TV here and there, how many of it do you have developed both through government or private initiatives, so many discoveries has been made by nigerians but who is supporting in perfecting their discoveries? please, do think twice before you criticize
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by luluosas(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2013
I can't believe my eyes. Was this real?
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Basilona(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013

Well spoken...but broz, it goes beyond berating your fellow countryment for the lack of innovation. Hope you're not on that same wagon Ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / How To Exit Fastboot Mode / How To Identify An Unknown Caller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.