Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,640 members, 7,972,376 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone (29158 Views)

Meet The Chinese Smartphone With A Whopping 9,000 Mah Battery! / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands / What Do You Think Of Chinese Smartphone Brands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Basilona:

Well spoken...but broz, it goes beyond berating your fellow countryment for the lack of innovation. Hope you're not on that same wagon Ooo!
No. Honestly I don't. If you checked some of my posts, I highly commend most of these young guys doing exploits, no matter how silly looking it. I have a young Nigerian (came to Canada when he was 10yo and now he is 18yo). his boy is a super guru. He thinks and creates apps like say na puff puff. My problem lies with the constant nagging that of most of our youngs who blame everything but themselves 'ah, na GEJ cause am', 'My neighbour na winch' 'job nor dey' 'money nor dey inside that idea' etc when actually, they arent making any efforts.
Somebody mentioned Alaba market and I laugh. I patronised that market for a very long tym, what those guys do is basically to disintegrate the electronics and recouple it...and they call that creativity. Even my 11 year old nephew can fix minor issues on his laptop. And not to even talk of the fact that those Alaba guys are out to extort you at all means while doing nothing exceptional. It makes one wonder what exactly is going on and what the problem is.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
ugoezeik: Dis china ppl no get sence oooo, because if Dem get sence, Dem for no make dis kind of fone. K wat if everyone get fone Wey no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ spoil, hw dem go dey take eat. l jux comment sha
na the body of the phone no dey spoil. The internal fit spoil because phone fit off make e no come up again.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by 2baga(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmmmm

In fact I comment my reserve
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by gentlechyke(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
mrlaw93: shut up jare.. u go talk say ur fone no fit watch video for youtube nd stop complaining of little mb
hehehehehe.dat one na ur problem.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by gentlechyke(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
booqee: no be mb, my guy no lie ur phone no fit watch online video?? There's nothing to be ashamed of.
see ur mouth;na lappy i dey use and that snail network called MTN
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Edenitis: Amazing phone. It certainly will soon get here.
them cut una hand? Una no they make so as e go get there too.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by VALIDATOR: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Amazing !
I hope the video is a continuous shot. I need this phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Glo Downgrades It's Data Plans See Everything / Exploding Samsung-Galaxy Phone Burns Teenager’s Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.