Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (565420 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
No. Every Atheist on Religion Section who have seen the question have not said anything sensible.

So when you at last deem an answer to your question by another atheist "sensible", what next? cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

So when you at last deem an answer to your question by another atheist "sensible", what next? cheesy
We both find peace. No true rational thinking human being will call himself an atheist. Just copies of counterfeit.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
We both find peace. No true rational thinking human being will call himself an atheist. Just copies of counterfeit.
Look at your first sentence.. cool cool
Then your 2nd sentence counters d 1st in 3D...it shows you can not ever!, I mean everr!!, I really mean everrr!!! accept any atheist rational opinion on your unapplicable question undecided

You have been questioning theism as well, gotten anywhere? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

Look at your first sentence.. cool cool
Then your 2nd sentence counters d 1st in 3D...it shows you can not ever!, I mean everr!!, I really mean everrr!!! accept any atheist rational opinion on your unapplicable question undecided

You have been questioning theism as well, gotten anywhere? cheesy
No, it doesn't contradict anything. You asked what happens when I finally deem an answer by an atheist sensible and I responded we both find peace. I am not saying they are not rational but that adjective simply stands to create categories between average thinkers and real thinkers.

That's different from saying no true rational person will call himself an atheist. The moment your saw 'true' you'd have known I don't mean atheists are not rational at all but they are irrational in calling themselves atheists. You can't be a real thinker and still say you are an atheist. You are just average.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
No, it doesn't contradict anything. You asked what happens when I finally deem an answer by an atheist sensible and I responded we both find peace. I am not saying they are not rational but that adjective simply stands to create categories between average thinkers and real thinkers.

That's different from saying no true rational person will call himself an atheist. The moment your saw 'true' you'd have known I don't mean atheists are not rational at all but they are irrational in calling themselves atheists. You can't be a real thinker and still say you are an atheist. You are just average.
Is that how you see it? Okayooo...though there can be average real thinkers. cool

So my 2nd question. Because when you said you are now questioning everything, that includes theism.
So have you gotten anywhere on the theism lane?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

Is that how you see it? Okayooo...though there can be average real thinkers. cool

So my 2nd question. Because when you said you are now questioning everything, that includes theism.
So have you gotten anywhere on the theism lane?
Yeah. I'm making progress. Maybe miracles are not really miracles in that spiritual sense we understand it. Energies transferring? I'm using Noetic Science, Aristotle's Metaphysics, Magnetic Therapy, and Quantum mechanics to understand it. Yeah.

The story of the tower of Babylon is illogical. Maybe it's our understanding of it that's it illogical. Maybe some extra terrestrial beings with higher intellect are playing with us. Yahweh, Ra, Allah, Horus, etc. In this mental state I don't reject easily or accept easily.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. I'm making progress. Maybe miracles are not really miracles in that spiritual sense we understand it. Energies transferring? I'm using Noetic Science, Aristotle's Metaphysics, Magnetic Therapy, and Quantum mechanics to understand it. Yeah.

cheesy cheesy Miracles (a hoax word), energies transferring...you're not yet lost Rey...though your priest will surely exorcise that little progressive demon leading you astray.
Now you're at the confused stage grin very confused stage.. Continue on that path Rey, you will receive help and will meet a delightful end.
The story of the tower of Babylon is illogical. Maybe it's our understanding of it that's it illogical. Maybe some extra terrestrial beings with higher intellect are playing with us. Yahweh, Ra, Allah, Horus, etc. In this mental state I don't reject easily or accept easily.

Aaaa men don't read too much meaning into a very simple story. It's just an amusing story not illogical.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

cheesy cheesy Miracles (a hoax word), energies transferring...you're not yet lost Rey...though your priest will surely exorcise that little progressive demon leading you astray.
Now you're at the confused stage grin very confused stage.. Continue on that path Rey, you will receive help and will meet a delightful end.

Aaaa men don't read too much meaning into a very simple story. It's just an amusing story not illogical.
Atheists are afraid of the truth if it's not coming from their lips. You should start studying, even if once in a month, Quantum Mechanics you'd see a lot. You see, on a serious note, Atheism makes no sense right now. What would you lose by being a more responsible, lol, freethinker who freely thinks and is not held down by the crippled hands of Atheism? Nothing.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Atheists are afraid of the truth if it's not coming from their lips.

See ideolog Reyginus. Who tell you that atheists are afraid of the truth. Which truth are they afraid of exactly? cheesy It's only a truth that keeps an atheist going unlike religionists (you still are for now) who cannot survive if you decide to forcefully take away lie which they hold dear & give them truth.
You should start studying, even if once in a month, Quantum Mechanics you'd see a lot.

Are you now a physicist Rey..curious What is that thing that is troubling you in quantum mechanics that you want me to know?
You see, on a serious note, Atheism makes no sense right now. What would you lose by being a more responsible, lol, freethinker who freely thinks and is not held down by the crippled hands of Atheism? Nothing.

You're still battling with the word atheists? Heck it's been long now. An Atheist is just someone who lacks belief in the existence of another one word..god. How complicated can it be? Do you think someone who terms himself "freethinker" is superior to someone who says he's an atheists? What is the difference between the two & can one be both?? cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Our alter boy Reyginus has transformed from priest & pastor in the Christian section to maze bearer in the non-religious section.
We are getting somewhere grin cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

See ideolog Reyginus. Who tell you that atheists are afraid of the truth. Which truth are they afraid of exactly? cheesy It's only a truth that keeps an atheist going unlike religionists (you still are for now) who cannot survive if you decide to forcefully take away lie which they hold dear & give them truth.

Are you now a physicist Rey..curious What is that thing that is troubling you in quantum mechanics that you want me to know?

You're still battling with the word atheists? Heck it's been long now. An Atheist is just someone who lacks belief in the existence of another one word..god. How complicated can it be? Do you think someone who terms himself "freethinker" is superior to someone who says he's an atheists? What is the difference between the two & can one be both?? cheesy
No, I don't think so. I know someone who free thinks has no restriction in thinking. The atheist, in most cases, is scared of theism been right. I am having an argument with one of your likes in a thread for the restoration of SonOfLucifer to normalcy and I'm not disappointed.

Yeah. You can be both but your knowledge about one, a permanent position, must be definite. You can't be a free thinker and be held by poor positions like our Atheism. If atheism can go beyond telling us absence of evidence is presence of Atheism then you can be both.

Your Brother in Atheism finds my stories of seemingly supernatural events illogical simply because they seem impossible. He doubts my stories are true but on the same vein he recommends another story that neutralizes the points he's afraid to at in my stories.

With Quantum Mechanics, it's simply knowledge. Why? To find peace in truth. Your atheists brothers are so closed minded that they don't know some of things they see as lies in theism has potential to be explained by QM.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:
Our alter boy Reyginus has transformed from priest & pastor in the Christian section to maze bearer in the non-religious section.
We are getting somewhere grin cheesy
Lol. was never played Priest or Pastor anywhere. But how is Atheism Logical?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
No, I don't think so. I know someone who free thinks has no restriction in thinking. The atheist, in most cases, is scared of theism been right. I am having an argument with one of your likes in a thread for the restoration of SonOfLucifer to normalcy and I'm not disappointed.

Yeah. You can be both but your knowledge about one, a permanent position, must be definite. You can't be a free thinker and be held by poor positions like our Atheism. If atheism can go beyond telling us absence of evidence is presence of Atheism then you can be both.
Your opinion & again Rey, atheists are not scared of theism for the precious blood of god angry

Your Brother in Atheism finds my stories of seemingly supernatural events illogical simply because they seem impossible. He doubts my stories are true but on the same vein he recommends another story that neutralizes the points he's afraid to at in my stories.
I don't know who you're talking about & neither do I know the stories & events you shared (hope it's not joystick prob) nor the qualms you guys had. Unless you want to share those events with me & know my opinion, I wonder why you brought them up.

With Quantum Mechanics, it's simply knowledge. Why? To find peace in truth. Your atheists brothers are [s] so closed minded that they don't know some of things they see as lies in theism has potential to be explained by [/s] QM[S]

Rey you don dey claim physicist abi cheesy Don't let me get you there. Desist from this angle lest you stumble.
Oh I just saw the last sentence clearer. You are saying that my atheist brothers are Quantum mechanics right? I.e experts in that field.?
Yeah you are right we are plenty that have some knowledge in that field, not experts though tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. was never played Priest or Pastor anywhere. But how is Atheism Logical?
Oh you don forget those days you served as officiating priest in Christian threads cheesy

So at last you have thrown this ya question at me.
Okay..Atheism is logical because theism is illogical shocked grin cheesy angry
If you ask a question based on my answer then you have to answer mine b4 I can answer that question tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol @dblackninja..
These people must find God. If there's none, they'll create Him. Isn't it funny that the only animals on this planet that don't build temples are the supposedly less 'intelligent' ones? What does that tell us about ourselves? Is God intelligent, or did the intelligent create God to make up for their ignorance. Time may never tell. For even a 100 years from now, men will still find ignorance proof of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

Your opinion & again Rey, atheists are not scared of theism for the precious blood of god angry

I don't know who you're talking about & neither do I know the stories & events you shared (hope it's not joystick prob) nor the qualms you guys had. Unless you want to share those events with me & know my opinion, I wonder why you brought them up.

Rey you don dey claim physicist abi cheesy Don't let me get you there. Desist from this angle lest you stumble.
Oh I just saw the last sentence clearer. You are saying that my atheist brothers are Quantum mechanics right? I.e experts in that field.?
Yeah you are right we are plenty that have some knowledge in that field, not experts though tongue
Lol. Experts? Am I mad? They are too dumb to understand the field. Lolol. This gut is something else.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:
Oh you don forget those days you served as officiating priest in Christian threads cheesy

So at last you have thrown this ya question at me.
Okay..Atheism is logical because theism is illogical shocked grin cheesy angry
If you ask a question based on my answer then you have to answer mine b4 I can answer that question tongue
Lol. Atheism is logical because theism is illogical! Lol. Must an argument against an illogical thing always be logical?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Lol @dblackninja..
These people must find God. If there's none, they'll create Him. Isn't it funny that the only animals on this planet that don't build temples are the supposedly less 'intelligent' ones? What does that tell us about ourselves? Is God intelligent, or did the intelligent create God to make up for their ignorance. Time may never tell. For even a 100 years from now, men will still find ignorance proof of God.

@ d bolded what a sad irony cheesy
As far as there's lack of knowledge, "God" will always be used to substantiate the missing links, that's just the nature of man even 500 years to come grin cry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Experts? Am I mad? They are too dumb to understand the field. Lolol. This gut is something else.

You are still little even in general physics. Go & study your bio Rey cool tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Atheism is logical because theism is illogical! Lol. Must an argument against an illogical thing always be logical?
Hahaha I struck you big time grin tongue
What was the argument & supernatural events you said you had with one of my brothers?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2016
dblackninja:

You are still little even in general physics. Go & study your bio Rey cool tongue
I'm everywhere.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Hahaha I struck you big time grin tongue
What was the argument & supernatural events you said you had with one of my brothers?
Let me see if I can copy it here. It's very long. You see, I'm not even calling them supernal yet but they seem so. My grouse with him is telling me I didn't witness it but he wants me to take HardMirror's story as true even though he also didn't witness it. Here is it.

Reyginus:
But have you? Have you done those things? Have you spoken in tongues or can you explain it? A phenomenon under true examination which was shown not to be made up of gibberish. How many faiths did you try? I honestly don't think you'd try every faith and still call yourself an atheist or study every faith and still be an atheist.

Very good you know a lot of Nigerians didn't start as Atheist. I wonder in my heart if atheists in Nigeria really live in Nigeria or they love pretence to a fault. We've seen from secondary schools and street fights men fighting with charms and how they fought but we want to pretend it never happened or that if it did happen it's ridiculous to attach it to the workings of a supernatural force but mere hypnosis.

Something happened in the market one good afternoon like that. If you live in the North you'd have seen those drummers who dance and drum from a very low pitch to a high one. They passed a certain section of the market beating their drums and something scientifically illogical(present day science i mean) happened. Two Hausa rice sellers who played around started having spasms on all over their body. They were filled with enormous energy.

I know you won't believe this next line. One picked up a knife and tried to attack the other friend who literally broke the knife on the sharpest side. This is real. He didn't bleed. In that tensed state they could break a lot of things which normally were unbreakable by mere use of hands. It was the intervention of another Hausa Alhaji who sent the drummers away that calm them down. They behaved like possessed creatures.

I recall a day a Hausa barrow pusher was injured by bottles because he walked bare footed in the market. They all walk bare footed in the market. I was surprised at what a Mallam around told him. Instead of consoling him he called him a fool. Why? He knew from that injury that the barrow pusher didn't use the charm that prevents injury like other barrow pushers do. I've also asked myself if Ritual Killers are all mad people.

In Madalla, Niger State, a few meters before Zuma Rock was a man who pretended to be mad for years. Whenever you pass around the area he sits the smell stays with you for about two minutes after living the place. People also wondered why Jeeps and other flashy cars park around there. It was a Program on Capital FM Abuja 92.9, Lean On Me, which happens every Monday, 10:30 pm, that exposed him. It was discovered he actually sells human heads and vital organs to men who need it for ritual purposes and throws the other portions into the pit behind him. He was publicly humiliated before the police took him away.

You see, I don't understand this myself. Why should humans buy human heads if humans don't use them for something important? Some atheists want us to pretend these things don't happen and try to ridicule them rather than understand what happened. This particular case is popular. Why would a grown man with human brains do these things if they are not beneficial in one way? Okay, if he's a psycho what about his customers? If he's mad how then did he become sane the moment he was caught?

Is it that Nigerian Atheists don't see these things happen? I don't understand because this pretense makes an observer to one of these events to reexamine his sanity. For sure I know I'm not insane. None of you even try to call it a manifestation of Quantum Mechanics or the Noetic Sciences. How exactly does an atheist find logic in the face of these events or is it that they don't happen at all? Am I crazy then? A guy I played PS PES balls and 'Chairman' shrunk after a touch by an Hausa guy. Is he lying? Was the man mad to accept he did it? And how did he resurrect the dead thing? Are you guys in Nigeria? It's different to say it's a science we don't understand yet but saying or pretending it didn't happen to save your sanity in the eyes of self proclaimed 'sane minds' is tantamount to loosing your sanity.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2016
Let me see if I can copy it here. It's very long. You see, I'm not even calling them supernal yet but they seem so. My grouse with him is telling me I didn't witness it but he wants me to take HardMirror's story as true even though he also didn't witness it. Here is it.

Nonsense.

We already know that your story is a lie.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Chooo shocked Reyginus u don deactivate too?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2016
dblackninja:
Lol. Probably needs to sort his head out. Especially after the demonic cobwebs thread on fp. Even the most ardent Christian should fear for our nation at this time - our Pentecostal churches have successfully grown a generation of mumus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. Probably needs to sort his head out. Especially after the demonic cobwebs thread on fp. Even the most ardent Christian should fear for our nation at this time - our Pentecostal churches have successfully grown a generation of mumus.

Hehehehe cheesy : :

Though I think his mind was demonized & he went about messing with his profile to peharps write some cobwebtic inscriptions & update but instead, he successfully got himself out...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2016
dblackninja:

That means that I was the last person to quote him!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
dblackninja:

Hehehehe cheesy : :

Though I think his mind was demonized & he went about messing with his profile to peharps write some cobwebtic inscriptions & update but instead, he successfully got himself out...

You caused it. He was living in and enjoying his demonic fantasies until you had to confuse him with cold harsh reality.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You caused it. He was living in and enjoying his demonic fantasies until you had to confuse him with cold harsh reality.

Chai grin I never finish with am
Make he run finish he go come back
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2016
dblackninja:

Chai grin I never finish with am
Make he run finish he go come back

He ain't coming back. The guy is fed up. He has been fed up for the past few months.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

He ain't coming back. The guy is fed up. He has been fed up for the past few months.

Oh meeen...
Rey's like: what is wrong with you guys? You guys are not normally. Look at what is happening; some people are collecting the joysticks of others spiritually, some are bulletproofing their body with juju, look at those mallams kidnapping& killing people for money rituals and you folks that call yourselves atheists are here shouting and shouting that GOD doesn't exist. Smh angry

grin Will surely miss him.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh meeen...
Rey's like: what is wrong with you guys? You guys are not normally. Look at what is happening; some people are collecting the joysticks of others spiritually, some are bulletproofing their body with juju, look at those mallams kidnapping& killing people for money rituals and you folks that call yourselves atheists are here shouting and shouting that GOD doesn't exist. Smh angry

grin Will surely miss him.

I will miss him too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.