Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark (3785 Views)

RUMOUR:Jamb Has Reduced Cut Of Mark To 170! / Unilag Cut Of Mark 4 2012 Jamb Is Wat? / Whts The Cut Of Mark For Economics In Imsu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark by demurinanu(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2008
hi everyone in the room my name is anu demurin from lagos wrote this year 2008 jamb and i score 199 choosen bayero universityu kano,as my first and second choice,please i will be glad if anyone that no the school post jamb cut of mark "bayero universityu kano" to please help me out,this is my email address:anudemurin@lycos.com
thankx
Re: Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2008
They do not normally have high cut-off marks? It should be around 150, 160 with or without complete o'level. Tell us more when you find out. Bye!
Re: Bayero University Kano,cut Of Mark by demurinanu(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2008
hi everyone in the room my name is anu demurin from lagos wrote this year 2008 jamb and i score 199 choosen bayero universityu kano,as my first and second choice,please i will be glad if anyone that no the school post jamb cut of mark "bayero universityu kano" to please help me out,and the day bayero university will be writting their post ume .this is my email address:anudemurin@lycos.com
thankx

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Rock Rag Day? / Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines / Unijos Second List Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.