Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines (3774 Views)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / My Caps Showing Only 6 Subjects And No Exam Number! / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2021
1. USA

Currently operates Los Angeles, Seawolf, and Virginia class of fast attack nuclear submarine SSN for a total of 54

And also operates 14 Ohio-class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs and 4 Ohio-class cruise missile carrying nuclear submarines SSGNs

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
2. Russia

Currently operates 4 Borei, 1 Typhoon and 9 Delta class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs including 7 Oscar class cruise missile carrying nuclear submarines SSGNs

And also operates 2 Yasen, 2 Sierra, 4 akula and 3 victor class fast attack nuclear submarines SSNs

1 Share

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2021
3. UK

It operates 4 Vanguard class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs

It also operates 4 Astute class class fast attack nuclear submarine SSNs

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
4. France

It operates 4 Triomphant class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs

It also operates 4 Rubis class and 1 Barracuda class fast attack nuclear submarine SSNs

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2021
5. China

It operates 6 Jin class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs

Also operates 3 Han and 6 Shang class fast attack nuclear submarine SSNs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2021
6. India

It operates 2 Arihant class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs

It also operates 1 Akula class fast attack nuclear submarine SSNs

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by TUANKU(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2021
That's some serious firepower, bringing death to the enemy's backyard.
One of these will sail to the atlantic and decimate the entire military formations in Nigeria within 24 hours. God bless your soul trying to fight back.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Front page abi

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by michlins(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2021
These are the assurances I have that ww3 won't ever happen again. Cause I know humanity will be wiped off from civilization.

Some of these bad girls are carrying more destruction than many volcanic eruptions put together

6 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Batterboy: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2021
michlins:
These are the assurance I have that ww3 won't ever happen again. Cause I know humanity will be wiped off from civilization.

Some of these bad girls are carrying more destruction than many volcanic eruptions put together

You be correct sha

One SSBN can carry 24 missiles and each missile is fitted with 12 nuclear warheads for a total of 288 nuclear bombs per submarine shocked cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Oladipo1166(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Just imagine Nigeria want to fight any of these countries
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Oladipo1166(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Bimpe29: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2021
So, North Korea doesn't have submarines.

1 Like

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2021
TUANKU:
That's some serious firepower, bringing death to the enemy's backyard.
One of these will sail to the atlantic and decimate the entire military formations in Nigeria within 24 hours. God bless your soul trying to fight back.

24 hrs long, within 3hrs, American submarine can wipe out this entire country

3 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by TUANKU(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Keshinr0:

24 hrs long, within 3hrs, American submarine can wipe out this entire country
I was being patriotic cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2021
TUANKU:

I was being patriotic cheesy
Lol
I doubt if we have sensors to detect submarines approaching our coast.
But thanks to international law, there won't be trespassers. So to some extent we are safe

2 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by gungab(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Meeenh
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Nukilia: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Nuclear scientists let's connect here... We might pull similar project for Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Nukilia: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Keshinr0:

Lol
I doubt if we have sensors to detect submarines approaching our coast.
But thanks to international law, there won't be trespassers. So to some extent we are safe

We are not safe because it only takes less than 24 hrs for our nation to be overrun .
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:

We are not safe because it only takes less than 24 hrs for our nation to be overrun .

Safe, I meant externally.
Why would any country want to waste its resources to fight Nigeria. We are not even a developing country.
But internally we are not

4 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by SenatePresdo(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:
Nuclear scientists let's connect here... We might pull similar project for Nigeria...

No be when Aboki dey this country, they prefer to Pull Cow project.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by gregyboy(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Abokis would rather invest in cow than defense

2 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by templemount: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Batterboy:
6. India

It operates 2 Arihant class ballistic missile carrying nuclear submarines SSBNs

It also operates 1 Akula class fast attack nuclear submarine SSNs
india has nothing pls
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by templemount: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2021
Bimpe29:
So, North Korea doesn't have submarines.
dont mind the op.what is india doing in this list?
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Goel: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2021
templemount:
india has nothing pls
India has 3 nuclear submarines in service, 2 in construction and 10-12 more on drawing boards.
In two decades, it will become world's second largest nuke submarine fleet after USA.

6 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by phenzy(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2021
templemount:
india has nothing pls
What’s your source?

1 Like

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by phenzy(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2021
templemount:
dont mind the op.what is india doing in this list?

You commented with source OR you just assumed India don’t have cos you believed they don’t belong in the league of the other countries mentioned. For your info. Technologically, India is billions of miles ahead of any country in Africa talk less of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by 2dillu2(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2021
this one na official list no one can convince me that Isreal doesnt have one heck even Pakistan sef

2 Likes

Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Nukilia: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
SenatePresdo:

No be when Aboki dey this country, they prefer to Pull Cow project.

grin cheesy grin
Who knows, they might be interested in such project provided the Northern man heads the team cheesy
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by fbtowner(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
All this is nothing compared to what Nigeria has

(The blood of Jesus)
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by Generalwoodz(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oladipo1166:
Just imagine Nigeria want to fight any of these countries
We have cowmarines na and plus dung that are very nuclear than nuclear weapons
Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by thoollz: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Not a single black country was mentioned in the list. What I heard concerning blacks all around the world is not encouraging.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Sperm Does To A Woman [NOT PREGNANCY] / Jamb Update 70% Fail, What Is Your Suggestion / 2011/2012 Admission Celebrating Board!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.