Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,245 members, 7,950,325 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Daylight Roberry Actions_-bariga Local Govt Touts By New Garage Junction Gbagada - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Daylight Roberry Actions_-bariga Local Govt Touts By New Garage Junction Gbagada (988 Views)

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja / Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daylight Roberry Actions_-bariga Local Govt Touts By New Garage Junction Gbagada by bran1: 1:47am On Aug 27, 2013
I want to bring to the notice of the public concerning the activities of bariga local govt touts at the new garage junction by joelad hospital gbagada. The bariga local govt office annex is located at the intersection close to the new garage bustop and its been used by the federal road safety commission as one of the capture centre for the new driver's license hence the large number of people seeking directions to the place which are been exploited by the bariga local govt touts who books people for frivolous reasons like wrong turning(even when there are no warning signs) and not waiting 5 metres before the red light even when its obvious that the light turned red before u got there.They also collect gate fees for driving into their premises for FRSC driver's license capture for everytime you drive in.I was a victim of the red light:2 of the touts rushed to my car in the presence of the lastma official who was supposed to be the one monitoring the junction but felt unconcerned because he knew within him that I did nothing wrong. The touts started by saying that I should've given more distance before the red light and unfortunately for me,I forgot to lock the doors and they jumped in. They tricked me into the bariga local govt annex where I met several car owner that were arrested for flimsy reasons and issued ticket of N25,000 to go and pay in one of the offices in the compound.After several arguements,cursing and quarrels,we were all made to part with N10,000 and issued a receipt with bariga local govt on it. Motorist beware and be on guide if you ply that route since every jobless individual can jump to the road and extort money unjustly from law abiding citizens in the name of generating revenue for the local govt.without any challenge whatsoever by the relevant authorities.
Re: Daylight Roberry Actions_-bariga Local Govt Touts By New Garage Junction Gbagada by Mobsync(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Noted.
Re: Daylight Roberry Actions_-bariga Local Govt Touts By New Garage Junction Gbagada by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Anybody that jumps in front of my car is dead meat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Auto Electrician Need / Most Expensive Car Sold At $52 Million / VIN Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.