Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,781 members, 7,889,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Rate Our Governors' Performances In The Last One Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Our Governors' Performances In The Last One Year. (744 Views)

Do Children Of Our Governors\sentors Attend Nigerian Institutions Hv U Seen Any? / Our Governors Have No Self Esteem / Impeachment: When Will Our Governors Learn To Be Responsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate Our Governors' Performances In The Last One Year. by alexleo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
They have spent 365 days in office and still counting. They go on the pages of Newspaper and on tv and radio stations to tell the world what they have been able to achieve so far in the last one year. But, the truth still lies on we the masses. In view of this fact, which of these governors do you think has performed above average and why do you think so? They cant tell the story better than the masses.

For me, I think Governor Ikedi Ohakim has performed above average in the area of infrastructure, Job creation, education, Agriculture, Health and in inculcating the culture of discipline in imo state (especially among civil servants). Security is still coming up but not yet above average etc. I ve visited imo state several times within the last one year and am quite impressed with what he is doing. He is not there yet but so far, so good.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Cutting Boy's Peewee / New Website Showing One-stop Info About Nigeria: / Cemement Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.