Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] (13426 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Marriage Is Over: Actress Anne Njemanze Beaten Mercilessly By Her Husband (Pics) / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
[img]http://abujade.files./2013/08/stella_damasus.jpg[/img] Believe it or not Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has indirectly revealed the secret sexcharm she used in snatching her colleague’s husband.
Last year, Nigerian film producerDaniel Ademoninokan dumped his wife of many years, Doris Simeon over her inability to satisfy him in bed, an issue he tagged “boring sex life”.
As we speak, the woman at the center of attraction, Stella Damasus is now empowering women worldwide on how to keep their men.
In an article titled “Keeping yourman“, the actress revealed somepowerful tips on how women can keep their husbands for life,an indication that she snatched Daniel when she noticed
Doris’s weak point.
They (Stella & Daniel) started as business partners and from there, Daniel Ademinokan told his wife to go and leave with her mum for a while.
This was how he allegedly chased his wife, the mother of his son out of her matrimonial home.
Months after that Daniel served Doris Simeon with a fake divorce document.
As we speak, Daniel and Stella Damasus have escaped to the United States of America.
Read her article below;
This is for the married women oplease this is not targeted at single girls.
Now we know that the one thing men cannot live without apart from money is S*X. I really don’t care where anyone is fromor what religion you belong to, Iwill be as raw and honest as possible. I do not understand why women especially Africans
do not talk about s*x when we know that it is the one thing wedo regularly with so much pleasure.
Anyway our men love s*x to the max and we know that for a fact. So how come when we are dating them we are so willing togive them what they want even though we know it is wrong.
The first few years of marriage is filled with s*x almost five times a day in different parts of the house and at odd hours, butafter the few years we start to back down, we start to make excuses, we start to see it as a chore and then we let them know that we are really not interested in them physically.
Wow, what happened to the lady fox, the hot chic, the s*xy cat that he got married to?
What happened to the babe thatwould understand the signal he would give and immediately comply?
What happened those times when he would race home to his s*xy energetic ever ready wife who would make him feel wanted?
I know that most of you will say “I have kids who wear me out,I have work that drains me, I got older, my s*x drive has gone under, I have a headache” to thepoint that the man will need to
get a visa at your “embassy” to visit his favorite place in the World.
When you do this to him, how do you expect him to come home everyday to look at your tired, grumpy and unfriendly face?
How would you expect him to come home to you complaining about the plumber, your child that was being rude, and your boss that gave you a hard time?
NOOOOOOO please.
At that point he wants you to take him to that special place were the sky is so wonderful and turn his brain around to thepoint that all you say will sound like sweet music to his ears.
These men are human beings who go through their own challenges, half of which you don’t even know because they are trying to save you from all the stress.
What annoys me the most is when we women start to complain and nag about the men not having time for us, and how they no longer find us attractive anymore and that’s where the suspicion
starts. That’s when the saying comes, “if he is not getting it from me someone else must be giving it to him’.
I don’t encourage cheating at allin fact it goes against what the bible teaches no matter what. I will not also judge anyone who has been caught in a web he is not proud of for one reason or the other. I believe that if we aretruly sorry for our sins and we go to God with the determination not to sin again, he is merciful and will forgive us.
In all of this I know that all men are not beasts, neither are they evil because we married them. I also know that men do not get married and carry it at the back of their minds that they must cheat.[ Click here to continue reading
http://www./post-title-23.xhtml
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
LOL.. Charm Things.. Seems true..
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Rexsul: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
she is very correct......nairaland women plzzz learn from dat write up.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by twogood: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
So you've drawn your conclusions from a mere article. Didn't she author similar ones wt her late husband?
But Stella, seriously if you're guilty as charged then...
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by bclipse(f): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Rexsul we wold keep d@ in mind
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
twogood: So you've drawn your conclusions from a mere article. Didn't she author similar ones wt her late husband?
But Stella, seriously if you're guilty as charged then...
yes with prove.. This scandal is getting to wild..
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Enegod(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
ofcoz we like sex...satisfy us, or we dump you undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: ofcoz we like sex...satisfy us, or we dump you undecided
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Swot26(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Am coming back..........wait....
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by nedu2000(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stella damasus talking abt keeping ones husband,hypocrite!!husband snatcher.......she should 'ave kept her husband alive na
angry
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Swot26: Am coming back..........wait....
where you dey go?
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Feyifunmi(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
u hear dem say pple dey do am
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Gregdcutie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
nedu2000: Stella damasus talking abt keeping ones husband,hypocrite!!husband snatcher.......she should 'ave kept her husband alive na
angry
Because ur retarded self was fortunate to have been born in this century with gadgets available doesnt give u the rite to always go online and text trash..just pray u dont loose ur closest family relative or elre u'll eat back these words. Ignorant twart like it was ur hubby she snatched btw is Daniel not an adult to know what he wants.
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gregdcutie: Because ur retarded self was fortunate to have been born in this century with gadgets available doesnt give u the rite to always go online and text trash..just pray u dont loose ur closest family relative or elre u'll eat back these words. Ignorant twart like it was ur hubby she snatched btw is Daniel not an adult to know what he wants.
you guys don turn am 2 fight?? Or you be stella ni?
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Gregdcutie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
IamD rock: you guys don turn am 2 fight?? Or you be stella ni?
am pissed off now what brought about the save/keep ur dead husband part. Hez just ignorant like doris knows him. If shes innocent or stella is at fault(not like i care though) its her war not ours to fight. Am repulsed when airheads think by running with headlins they know the story

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gregdcutie: am pissed off now what brought about the save/keep ur dead husband part. Hez just ignorant like doris knows him. If shes innocent or stella is at fault(not like i care though) its her war not ours to fight. Am repulsed when airheads think by running with headlins they know the story
what do you mean amigo?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
GUESS THIS TOPIC IS WORTH FRONTPAGE..
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by nedu2000(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gregdcutie: Because ur retarded self was fortunate to have been born in this century with gadgets available doesnt give u the rite to always go online and text trash..just pray u dont loose ur closest family relative or elre u'll eat back these words. Ignorant twart like it was ur hubby she snatched btw is Daniel not an adult to know what he wants.
english pls! grin.....I don talk my own finish,if e pain U̶̲̥̅̊,go find a transformer & hug
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
nedu2000: english pls! grin.....I don talk my own finish,if e pain U̶̲̥̅̊,go find a transformer & hug
lol.. Abio.. Gbadun you. Jor
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Drock4christ: lol.. Abio.. Gbadun you. Jor
u again, a$$ hole blogger
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by ZN2: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
You don't just add "PICS" to your title only to add one minuscule jpeg. angry angry
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by freecocoa(f): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
nedu2000: Stella damasus talking abt keeping ones husband,hypocrite!!husband snatcher.......she should 'ave kept her husband alive na
angry
I almost ignored you but then not everything should be ignored.

Seriously you should go down on your knees and pray that you don't have to go through losing someone close to you, I really thought I've seen the height of foolishness till this your comment.

Incase you don't know, you don't own your life so quit acting like you do, grow some brain dude, it won't hurt.
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Shadydamsel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don hear
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
You people! Charms ke...Easy with the way you bring people down.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
ibot_jaycob: You people! Charms ke...Easy with the way you bring people down.
wetin you know ni wo ni tie.. Na there you go seat down wen she go snatch ur wife..
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by 3ace(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't know whether she's wrong by accepting Daniel or whether she's indirectly telling us what Dorris failed to do her husband in order to keep him but all what she said here make sense. It is also applicable to the men too. Satisfy your wives otherwise, they will also get it from outside.
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by nedu2000(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
freecocoa: I almost ignored you but then not everything should be ignored.

Seriously you should go down on your knees and pray that you don't have to go through losing someone close to you, I really thought I've seen the height of foolishness till this your comment.

Incase you don't know, you don't own your life so quit acting like you do, grow some brain dude, it won't hurt.
but U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't ignore did you?,if you don't like a person's comment ere your view in contrast, with points & move on instead of going around intimidating fellow NLers with insults 'cos U̶̲̥̅̊ feel U̶̲̥̅̊ invented the standard of how comments shld be made in PUBLIC forums that we all should follow,is this sort of 'online bullying' that made 2 teenagers commit sucide few weeks ago.......she may've lost her hubby, you may feel I punched below the belt with my statement but try & be in the shoes of the woman that also got her husband equally than away 4rm her by stella #datsall

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by whytangel(f): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Charm or not...¶ dnt kia...

#singing#
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by nestaAK(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2013
"Fallacious caption" anyway the story speaks for itself... TRUE, if I may add nt the charm prt
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by infobiz9ja(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by biafranqueen: 4:54am On Aug 28, 2013
I hope you are listening well well Wifey's. no matter if you feel like it or not you must keep your intimate life exciting, you have to be a lady in the street and in your hubby's bed a big freak. That is the only way to keep him for going astray. Always find ways to turn him on. First off keep your body slim by working out and eating right. When you work out it increases your sex drive and it makes you have plenty of energy. It also keeps you young and fresh looking. Play with your husband , seduce him tease him make him crazy for you.

Also make sure you are cooking for him, while you are cooking think loving thoughts about how you are nourishing your family and how much you love them.
Always put him 1 st and give him plenty of attention this has worked for 11 years that we have been married. I married him after graduation and we have 3 children. I look better now then when he first met me and he is very good to me to a point our families and friends are openly envious sometimes. He never goes out without me even if I try and push him to go because we have no babysitter or I don't want to hang with he and friends he will refuse. When I go out say for a friends bday without him or he does something sweet for me I always reward him with good food and hot loving wink Men are very very simple creatures. When he is straying your not doing your job. Loving attitude, be his cheerleader, cook amazing food, give him outstanding nookie no less then 3 times a week more if you can. Very very simple kiss

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2013
give me what i payed your father for or else i will make you pay by paying for it outside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos / BSTAN Group Signs Shortcut And M.C Papi As Ambassadors / Acting Makes Me Live Fake Life Says Toyin Aimakhu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.