Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] (13455 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Marriage Is Over: Actress Anne Njemanze Beaten Mercilessly By Her Husband (Pics) / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Kassidy90(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2013
Sense coming from nonsense
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Its true, i see no reason why i should work so hard to make the world a better place for my Wife and she just cant give me that one thing that makes it look like a compensation for my hard work, something she doesnt even need to suffer or stress herself for to give me. I ll Cheat and then still dump her. ''SEX IS LIFE''.
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oga o..
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Gregdcutie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
freecocoa: I almost ignored you but then not everything should be ignored.

Seriously you should go down on your knees and pray that you don't have to go through losing someone close to you, I really thought I've seen the height of foolishness till this your comment.

Incase you don't know, you don't own your life so quit acting like you do, grow some brain dude, it won't hurt.
Phew! Thank God u also share my sentiments. I just cant fanthom why some lot make a mockery of even things that should be left unsaid all in the name of being noticed
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Gregdcutie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
nedu2000: english pls! grin.....I don talk my own finish,if e pain U̶̲̥̅̊,go find a transformer & hug
U sound frustrated bro....sowie u case has just be filed under #helpless
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by nedu2000(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gregdcutie: U sound frustrated bro....sowie u case has just be filed under #helpless
fanks smiley but try not to take offence so easily,its only the incredible hulk dat gets stronger when angry,as 4 we humans it only leads to mistakes & regrets

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
THIS THREAD STILL DEY FLOW NI?
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2013
rigormortis: give me what i payed your father for or else i will make you pay by paying for it outside
what are you saying bro?
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO FRONTPAGE..
Re: Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] by IamDrock(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
Drock4christ: THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO FRONTPAGE..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery / Fraudster, Ifeanyi Ibeabuchi Destroys Prince Morocco Maduka’s Name. / Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.