Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (424053 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by tonardo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
You can't compare stock Android with little or no tweak (tp5)
To fully build custom rom (gp2)
The two phones are on my custody..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sixone: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
tonardo:
What's special in gionee E6.?
I need an answer! Will you answer 2gb ram? Gorilla glass 1 or 2?
Before that e6 will arrive. You will see tecno with 3gb ram already selling..
Can we bet?
We are celebrating p2 who knows p5 is on the way?
You maybe rejoicing for e6 while phantom 12plus is on high sea..
Compare Tp5 and Gp2 and give your verdict..
Good night.

You seriously have a problem that needs urgent medical or spiritual attention. I guess this is how you go about causing confusions everywhere even in your family. we bout Gp2 and we love it deal with that. what's your problem? Go buy HTC 1 and use, nobody bloody cares. but leave everyone alone with their choice. You can't force what you like on people for crying out loud. behave like a learned person even if you're not, try to.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sixone: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
this thread is for GP2. nobody should ask useless questions about gionee and tecno which is better. go to a shop, ask them to give you both fones so you can compare them yourself. I repeat the thread is for GP2 users and those that wanna buy. stop those useless confusion arguments you lots are prone to doing.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Elxandre(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2013
tonardo: You can't compare stock Android with little or no tweak (tp5)
To fully build custom rom (gp2)
The two phones are on my custody..
Your intent is confusing!
Is the Tp5 better than the Gp2?
and guy, does that Tp5 charge fast (how many hours?)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Elxandre(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Dont be suprised though if the Tp5 is a bit smoother. Its stock android, so its not intensive on the GUI.
Its just like how people complain about Samsung's Touchwiz being quite laggy! even though the processors are beastly.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2013
God thank you for letting me buy this phone. Infact the phone run games smoothly. Storm is over!

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 1:49am On Sep 29, 2013
fortune9: This gionee pioneer P2 has China and India products...i hope you guys knew about the fake nd original...guys this gionee pioneer p2 is sold for 19k MADe IN INDIA...but the China is sold 14k-16k...make ur own choice...i just want to share with you guyssss... This gionee pioneer P2 has China and India products...i hope you guys knew about the fake nd original...guys this gionee pioneer p2 is sold for 19k MADe IN INDIA...but the China is sold 14k-16k...make ur own choice...i just want to share with you guyssss... This gionee pioneer P2 has China and India products...i hope you guys knew about the fake nd original...guys this gionee pioneer p2 is sold for 19k MADe IN INDIA...but the China is sold 14k-16k...make ur own choice...i just want to share with you guyssss...
I raise d issue and someone was blabbing at himself thinking dt I just want to deceive them. Anyways do u knw any difference in them? Cos I don't think dat Chinese is fake...I LL ask De guy wu told me to explain beta by saying dey are fake ones out dere...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 2:09am On Sep 29, 2013
bodee: I've been following this thread from onset and here is my candid contribution;The first set of people to get this phone like directonpc and oliversamuel(1st gen user) spoke well and testify to its brillancy later the phone went into scarcity for some few days when new set "gp2" came in that was when complains emerged from our 2nd gen users,
Those guys who raised the issue of substandard gp2 were quite right cos in the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is established.
Tecno phones are still selling at this same price,do you think a superior and fast selling phone will now reduce its price to 13,600.We all know the law of demand!
The guy who talked on India/China gp2 is quite wrong cos gp2 is actually a china product just like samsung and not indians,India is just the first market to receive gp2.
I think one way to determine weather it is fake or not is: does your gp2 support gesture/facial smile to unlock?
Gp2 is a very good phone to those willing to buy or for any clarifications, you may call elijahdre(a trustful and God fearing phone distributor) or you may call gionee Lagos centre on 08050282828. I haven't called them so I MAY BE WRONG AND XTUPID,so it's just an opinion
guy true talk... We Nigerians are blinded by too much of awuuf...actually deir sales manager in abuja told me sum tin lyk dat. Dat whr u LL have problem is wen u take it for repair dat it's identified...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by laydoh(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2013
guys,pls help me,I downloaded pes 2012 from
android.mob.org.I unzip it and copied it and
install it but it asked me to validate it and it tuk
me to Google play but Google is saying "item
not found".
pls help me,wat can I do.u r d only people wu
can help me.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2013
laydoh: guys,pls help me,I downloaded pes 2012 from
android.mob.org.I unzip it and copied it and
install it but it asked me to validate it and it tuk
me to Google play but Google is saying "item
not found".
pls help me,wat can I do.u r d only people wu
can help me.
check android/obb/com.konami in your sd card you will see a file: appdat.3id or so, move it to android/data/com.konami/files

if you dont find the file there, you can download it from
http://eaweb.wapka.mobi/site_10.xhtml?get-file=106
extract the content and move to the folder i stated earlier
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2013
at all them tecno fanboys trying to spoil the name of gionee, una go soon tire. Your mumu tecno wer no even fit build firmware... If na lie besides android version of your phone whats the firmware version and release date?

If you have a gionee p2 rejoice and do not envy any crapy tecno P5 for what you hold in your hands have support on xda and other indian developers site, any real bug will be fixed
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc: at all them tecno fanboys trying to spoil the name of gionee, una go soon tire. Your mumu tecno wer no even fit build firmware... If na lie besides android version of your phone whats the firmware version and release date?

If you have a gionee p2 rejoice and do not envy any crapy tecno P5 for what you hold in your hands have support on xda and other indian developers site, any real bug will be fixed
is it true that the os can be updated when it's available?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sixone: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc: at all them tecno fanboys trying to spoil the name of gionee, una go soon tire. Your mumu tecno wer no even fit build firmware... If na lie besides android version of your phone whats the firmware version and release date?

Bross try shun dem na. make dem talk deir tecno talk for tecno thread. here is meant for more solution to issues gp2 users are facing. loving every bit of my gp2 with no regret whatsoever.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Emmikem(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2013

Gionne P2 users be happy for you made the right Choice..

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2013
fortune9: This gionee pioneer P2 has China and India products...i hope you guys knew about the fake nd original...guys this gionee pioneer p2 is sold for 19k MADe IN INDIA...but the China is sold 14k-16k...make ur own choice...i just want to share with you guyssss... This gionee pioneer P2 has China and India products...i hope you guys knew about the fake nd original...guys this gionee pioneer p2 is sold for 19k MADe IN INDIA...but the China is sold 14k-16k...make ur own choice...i just want to share with you guyssss... This gionee pioneer P2 has China and India products...i hope you guys knew about the fake nd original...guys this gionee pioneer p2 is sold for 19k MADe IN INDIA...but the China is sold 14k-16k...make ur own choice...i just want to share with you guyssss...
Which Google is friend, do you know how to convert India Rupees to Naira, there launch price is Rs6500 now it has fall to Rs5800 or less. stop spreading fake news, maga go buy N19,000!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2013
mathefaro:
is it true that the os can be updated when it's available?
yes sir, not only os. If gionee mobile notice any bug in the phone a small patch can be sent OTA as update to fix it. While tecno will rather release P5+ a new phone to fix any bug in p5
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Emmikem(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc:
yes sir, not only os. If gionee mobile notice any bug in the phone a small patch can be sent OTA as update to fix it. While tecno will rather release P5+ a new phone to fix any bug in p5

P5s sef
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2013
evergreen247: Which Google is friend, do you know how to convert India Rupees to Naira, there launch price is Rs6500 now it has fall to Rs5800 or less. stop spreading fake news, maga go buy N19,000!
the guy thing the pain me self, 1st week P2 came out i got it for 15k,.
Two weeks later i got another 1 for 14.5k
now that same guy sold to my pal 13.5k, and he is a gionee sales rep in abuja, na only gionee him the sell self
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc: the guy thing the pain me self, 1st week P2 came out i got it for 15k,.
now that same guy sold to my pal 13.5k, and he is a gionee sales rep in abuja, na only gionee him the sell self
Don't mind him only people like him will fall for sweet mouth marketer, let him give us his source that is greater than launch price note 1 Indian rupee = 2.5580 Nigerian. Who is fooling who?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gepheral: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Emmikem:

Yeah.. Abt joining the 'right choice team' too...
What is ur screen shot all about?? battery or....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kingston247: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
wiilly02: i beg u pple in Gods name...where can i get dis phone in benin??

OMegatron...airport road
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gepheral: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.... Hilarious but true!!!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Alinobrown1(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2013
I got a mesage from AIRTEL saying pls b informed that there wil b system upgrade from 12äm 30th to 6am 1st of octobar, and dey went futher to say u may experience inability to use data services. I belive its nt for my sim only xo in case ur own nr browse wait til lyk 7 or more. Mawnin nairaland
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc:
True talk, this phone is mind blowing, Even when i want to play heavy games it create more RAM for the game to run smothly. For people that are having little difficulty to play some games be patient.make sure u first create google acct and open playstore then run ur game. Like my own case,wanted to play FIFA12 and i forgot to log in my acct to open playstore, and I started complaint,nt knowing that the fult was from me,but thanks to DIRECTONPC who reminded me to open playstore,and as I did, the game lunched instantly. Am now happy. THANKS GIONEE

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gepheral: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc: the guy thing the pain me self, 1st week P2 came out i got it for 15k,.
Aaaah bro... Me and the other Nairalander in Makurdi are putting heads together to order it from Abj to save cost of transportation.... with ur help o..
@ Can you help us to obtain it @ 13.5k? Also, how much is it gonna cost to transport it down here? Pls help ur home boys o.....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Seyilome: True talk, this phone is mind blowing, Even when i want to play heavy games it create more RAM for the game to run smothly. For people that are having little difficulty to play some games be patient.make sure u first create google acct and open playstore then run ur game. Like my own case,wanted to play FIFA12 and i forgot to log in my acct to open playstore, and I started complaint,nt knowing that the fult was from me,but thanks to DIRECTONPC who reminded me to open playstore,and as I did has the game lunched instantly. Am now happy. THANKS GIONEE
your head dey there. Some people complain cause they are doing something wrong. Am here to help sha
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc:
lolzz... grin grin cheesy
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Gepheral:
Aaaah bro... Me and the other Nairalander in Makurdi are putting heads together to order it from Abj to save cost of transportation.... with ur help o..
@ Can you help us to obtain it @ 13.5k? Also, how much is it gonna cost to transport it down here? Pls help ur home boys o....
transport is 1.5k
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by tonardo(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2013
directonpc:
You guy's are funny sha...
Tell me something, even tell us that gionee will be getting jelly beans 4.3
You guys are too much jur..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by tonardo(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2013
six one:

Bross try shun dem na. make dem talk deir tecno talk for tecno thread. here is meant for more solution to issues gp2 users are facing. loving every bit of my gp2 with no regret whatsoever.
Upgrade to a moderator and begin to hide any post that is not related to Gp2.
Mtchhwww
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by tonardo(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Emmikem:
The battery is nothing to write home about..
Big for nothing battery (over size battery)
Thank God I have sold the phone....

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.